Thursday, June 30, 2016

Paralogue 2.1.3: Change Into Your Skivvies



Featuring: Kazama, Elwyn, Leodin

Kazama shows his guests the training ground, and challenges Leodin to a match while Elwyn heals. Concerned about the dangers of real weapons, Elwyn convinces them to use wooden training weapons, which ultimately costs Leodin the match. Afterwards, they visit the castle's public bathhouse, which Elwyn and Leodin are not used to.

[6:59 PM] AOMRocks20: He gestures around. "It may not be interesting, but it's arguably the most important part of the castle... Hrm." He grips a few shuriken in his hand.
[6:59 PM] Mango: "What's wrong?"
[7:00 PM] REWlego: Leodin reaches for the sword at Kazama's waist
[7:01 PM] AOMRocks20: "I thought I may as well attempt--" Kazama sidesteps. "Leodin?"
[7:01 PM] REWlego: "Well, this is a training ground, is it not?"
[7:02 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes, but you could have asked."
[7:02 PM] REWlego: "It's my sword..." Leodin looks down in shame
[7:03 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes, but grabbing for it makes it look like you intend to drive it through my back." He unstraps it, tossing the sheathed weapon over.
[7:03 PM] REWlego: Leodin catches it and straps in to his side
[7:04 PM] AOMRocks20: "Shall I get some dummies out, then?"
[7:04 PM] REWlego: "I thought you'd never ask"
[7:05 PM] Mango: "I suppose I'll just wait in the sidelines."
[7:05 PM] AOMRocks20: "Delightful." He brings out six dummies, laying them out.
[7:05 PM] REWlego: "You sure you don't want to even practice? It could be beneficial."
[7:05 PM] Mango: "Oh, I'm not one for physical activities."
[7:06 PM] REWlego: "Hm... If you say so."
[7:06 PM] Mango: "As much magical strength I have, it's useless unless I could grab hold of tomes."
[7:06 PM] AOMRocks20: "Hrm. Perhaps you could heal, then?"
[7:06 PM] Mango: "My staffs aren't just for decoration."
[7:07 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes, yes, of course... Leodin!"
[7:08 PM] REWlego: "yes?"
[7:09 PM] AOMRocks20: He stores his shuriken. "Try and strike me as hard as you can."
[7:09 PM] REWlego: "Not the dummies?"
[7:09 PM] AOMRocks20: "Of course!"
[7:09 PM] AOMRocks20: "Elwyn is here. We may as well give him practice, yes?"
[7:11 PM] REWlego: Leodin stares down Kazama and unsheathes his sword, revealing it's black blade to the group for the first time
[7:12 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama raises an eyebrow. "Interesting blade."
[7:12 PM] REWlego: "It belonged to my uncle... But that's not what's important right now"
[7:14 PM] REWlego: Leodin charges at Kazama, but before he gets into striking range, he rolls forward and to the right and strikes upwards as he swiftly stands back up.
[7:15 PM] AOMRocks20: The sword lands, leaving a considerable gash in the right side of his chest. He stumbles. "Good job... ElwYN!"
[7:16 PM] Mango: "Coming..." Elwyn brought out a Heal staff and went over to Kazama.
[7:17 PM] Mango: "If you two are going to fight, could you do it safely? What if one of you gets an infection?"
[7:17 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama turns to Elwyn. "Safely...? H-How do you mean?"
[7:18 PM] Mango: He put the staff up to Kazamas wound as he talked. "Practice weapons. Don't use real ones."
[7:18 PM] Mango: Elwyn closed his eyes as he channeled his magic to the staff and healed Kazama.
[7:19 PM] AOMRocks20: The wound healed, quickly closing. "My thanks... would that not make healing more difficult?"
[7:19 PM] Mango: "Whether or not I heal has nothing to do with this."
[7:19 PM] Mango: "Even if this is just a friendly spar, I can't help but fear for your lives."
[7:19 PM] AOMRocks20: He shrugs. "I suppose..."
[7:20 PM] Mango: "So please, be more careful. If not for me, at least do it for your Princess."
[7:21 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Aye. You've set me straight." He grins, nodding. "My thanks, Elwyn."
[7:21 PM] Mango: Elwyn sighed in relief. "You're welcome." He gave him a warm smile. "Now, carry on..."
[7:21 PM] Mango: He returned to his seat.
[7:21 PM] REWlego: "I'm not trying to kill Sir Kazama, but I can't make any promises" He says jokingly.
[7:22 PM] Mango: "And you! If you're going to fight, you should also use a practice weapon."
[7:22 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama tosses a wooden sword to Leodin, grabbing some wooden shuriken. "These shuriken have very sharp needles in them, so you may get splintered."
[7:23 PM] Mango: Elwyn took, or tried to take, the sword away from Leodin. "I'll hand this back after the training."
[7:24 PM] REWlego: Leodin doesn't let go for a while, but eventually does
[7:24 PM] REWlego: "Please, that's my uncle's sword... I can't let anything happen to it."
[7:26 PM] Mango: "I will keep it as safe as I can." Elwyn smiled.
[7:27 PM] REWlego: Leodin smiled back, although nervously
[7:28 PM] Mango: "See? Elwyn carefully placed it beside his seat. "It's safe."
[7:28 PM] REWlego: "Okay.... don't let it out of your sight."
[7:29 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ready?"
[7:29 PM] AOMRocks20: Genji Kazama prepared three shuriken.
[7:30 PM] REWlego: Leodin holds the sword awkwardly, as he's not used to the weight
[7:30 PM] AOMRocks20: "Is that a yes?"
[7:30 PM] REWlego: "Hm... I can try."
[7:31 PM] Mango: "Good luck you two! Don't hurt eachother too bad!"
[7:31 PM] REWlego: I might hurt myself with this sword...
[7:31 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama flashes a grin. "Do not worry. I won't hit anything vital."
[7:32 PM] REWlego: Leodin has only ever trained on his uncle's sword, so he's not very confident with anything different.
[7:32 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama quickly throws all three shuriken at Leodin.
[7:33 PM] REWlego: Leodin dodges the first one, the second one grazes the armor on his shoulder, but the third one hits him on his side
[7:34 PM] AOMRocks20: He quickly draws three more.
[7:34 PM] REWlego: Leodin, not expecting another round, gets hit by the first two, but rolls underneath the last one
[7:35 PM] REWlego: Before more start coming his way, he rolls again towards Kazama, and then leaps upwards as he slashes, but the blade misses
[7:36 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama rolls out of the way, throwing two more.
[7:37 PM] REWlego: Leodin, off-balance, gets hit by both "Ugh... this sword is the worst..."
[7:38 PM] AOMRocks20: He grabs a few more, prepared for a strike.
[7:42 PM] REWlego: Leodin tosses the sword around in his hand, trying to get a better feel for it, and then reaches out with one hand and slashes down towards Kazama's shoulder
[7:42 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama spins out of the way, throwing two more. One is terribly aimed.
[7:43 PM] REWlego: The first flies past his head, and the second knocks him right in the mask "AGH!" Leodin falls down in shock
[7:44 PM] AOMRocks20: He immediately stops, approaching him. "Are you okay?!"
[7:44 PM] REWlego: ((The mask stays on though))
[7:44 PM] REWlego: "Ugh... yeah, I'm good..."
[7:45 PM] Mango: "Leodin!"
[7:45 PM] Mango: Elwyn ran to his side. "Are you OK?!"
[7:45 PM] REWlego: "It was a very bad idea to use this sword..."
[7:45 PM] REWlego: "Yeah, I'll be fine, just dazed is all."
[7:46 PM] AOMRocks20: He shakes his head. "My severe apologies. I did not know you were not used to conventional weaponry."
[7:46 PM] REWlego: "I'm just not used to the weight of this training sword..."
[7:46 PM] REWlego: "I've been training on my sword for as long as I can remember."
[7:47 PM] AOMRocks20: "I see. Would you like to stop?"
[7:47 PM] Mango: Elwyn brought out his Heal staff again. "Hold on..."
[7:47 PM] Mango: "Let me heal you just in case."
[7:48 PM] REWlego: "No, I need to become proficient in weapons other than my own... I need to keep training."
[7:48 PM] Mango: "Remove your mask, please..."
[7:48 PM] REWlego: "No.... I won't"
[7:48 PM] REWlego: "I refuse."
[7:48 PM] Mango: "But what if you're bleeding under there?"
[7:48 PM] REWlego: Leodin grabs his mask, just in case anyone goes to take it
[7:49 PM] REWlego: "I'll be fine... It couldn't be too bad, right?"
[7:49 PM] Mango: "..." Elwyn pouted. "Fine."
[7:50 PM] Mango: He closed his eyes and channeled the powers of the staff.
[7:50 PM] Mango: "Are you feeling better?"
[7:50 PM] REWlego: "Yes, thank you..."
[7:50 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama smiled. "Good work, Elwyn."
[7:51 PM] REWlego: "So... you ready for another go, Sir Kazama?"
[7:51 PM] AOMRocks20: "Hrm... I'm not sure. I fear I may injure you again."
[7:52 PM] REWlego: "I can take it... I need to practice with other weapons."
[7:53 PM] REWlego: Leodin gets into a fighting stance and does a few practice swings with the sword.
[7:54 PM] REWlego: "Are you willing to try again, or no?"
[7:54 PM] AOMRocks20: He shrugs. "There is always more to the castle, however, I shall continue if you like." He backs up a few paces.
[7:55 PM] REWlego: Leodin is still uncomfortable with the blade, but starts planning ahead on how he can use it's different weight to his advantage
[7:55 PM] REWlego: "Would you prefer if I went first?"
[7:56 PM] AOMRocks20: "No. It is more likely a ninja would engage first."
[7:56 PM] REWlego: "Then do your worst." wait, why did I say that?
[7:58 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama throws five shuriken in quick succession.
[7:59 PM] REWlego: Leodin, unsure if he can use the sword properly, drops it and rolls away from all of the shurikens, but is now 5 feet from his weapon(edited)
[8:00 PM] AOMRocks20: He throws another at him.
[8:01 PM] REWlego: This time, Leodin rolls back towards the sword, but the shuriken hits him on his foot, so he loses his balance
[8:02 PM] REWlego: He misses his grab at the sword, but stands up and faces Kazama
[8:04 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama throws another three, still at a safe distance.(edited)
[8:05 PM] REWlego: Leodin swiftly drops to the ground, grabs his sword, and gets into a kneeling position
[8:05 PM] AOMRocks20: He throws another one, aimed at Leodin's chest.
[8:06 PM] REWlego: Leodin makes an idiotic mistake of standing up... guess where it his him
[8:08 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama cringes.
[8:08 PM] Mango: "Kazama!"
[8:08 PM] REWlego: "ow ow ow ow, that reeally hurts"
[8:08 PM] AOMRocks20: He stores his shuriken. "My immense apologies..."
[8:09 PM] REWlego: "No, it's my fault."
[8:09 PM] REWlego: I'm winning this blame war
[8:09 PM] REWlego: "You don't need to heal here, Elwyn... I'll be fine."
[8:09 PM] Mango: Elwyn brought his staff along with him. "No, you won't. Let me handle this..."
[8:10 PM] REWlego: "Uhhh no..."
[8:10 PM] Mango: "Oh, um...this won't hurt too much. I hope.." He pulled out the wooden shuriken as quick as he could
[8:10 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama nods, approaching Leodin. "Perhaps we should stop."
[8:10 PM] REWlego: "OW! Please, never do that again."
[8:10 PM] Mango: "It's necessary! You're going to have to do this yourself if you get hit with an arrow one of these days..."
[8:11 PM] REWlego: Leodin throws down the sword. "You suck, practice sword!"
[8:11 PM] Mango: "Just...stay still..." Elwyn channeled the staff's power for the third time. "..."
[8:11 PM] REWlego: "And Elwyn, I will remove that arrow myself... I would prefer is other people are not removing weapons from... that area."
[8:12 PM] Mango: "What, your chest?"
[8:13 PM] AOMRocks20: "His crotch."
[8:14 PM] Mango: "..Oh."
[8:14 PM] REWlego: "I told you I would be fine.... I didn't want or need you to do that"
[8:14 PM] Mango: "...Well...just, hope that no stray arrows or shuriken do hit that area."
[8:15 PM] REWlego: "As I said, I will remove them without any assistance."
[8:15 PM] REWlego: "Oookay, this is awkward..."
[8:15 PM] AOMRocks20: "...So!"
[8:15 PM] REWlego: "yeah..."
[8:15 PM] AOMRocks20: "There's a number of other places we can go."

[8:16 PM] REWlego: Leodin kicks the sword away and goes to retrieve his black blade

[8:16 PM] Mango: "...Right, where to next?"
[8:17 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks at Kazama for an answer
[8:19 PM] AOMRocks20: "Wherever you'd like. There's the bathhouse, the dining room, atop the walls..."
[8:20 PM] REWlego: Bath-house? yeah.. no thanks
[8:21 PM] REWlego: "Where would you like to go, Elwyn?"
[8:24 PM] Mango: "Hm..."
[8:26 PM] AOMRocks20: I'm in desperate need of a bath...
[8:26 PM] Mango: "...Perhaps we could check out the bathhouse?"
[8:27 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ah. Sounds good to me. How about you, Leodin?"
[8:27 PM] REWlego: crap
[8:27 PM] REWlego: "If that's where you want to go?"
[8:28 PM] Mango: "Just a little look would suffice."
[8:28 PM] REWlego: crap, I should not be agreeing to this
[8:30 PM] AOMRocks20: "To be quite honest, I would say a bath would do us all good after that horse chasing." He chuckles, exiting the training room.
[8:30 PM] REWlego: NOOOOO
[8:30 PM] REWlego: Leodin slowly follows
[8:31 PM] Mango: "I'm sure nothing would go wrong, Leodin."
[8:32 PM] REWlego: As long as the mask isn't coming off... Or anything
[8:34 PM] Mango: They Go
[8:34 PM] Mango: "I wonder, what's the bathhouse like?"
[8:34 PM] AOMRocks20: They all arrive at the door to the bathhouse. Kazama glances around. "Seems to not be in use. Shall we head in?"
[8:34 PM] Mango: Elwyn was just
[8:35 PM] Mango: Disappointed.
[8:35 PM] REWlego: whew
[8:35 PM] Mango: "I see...well, I'm not really in the mood for a splash, perhaps I'll meet you two later?"
[8:36 PM] AOMRocks20: "Are you quite sure? We must keep ourselves in good hygiene. Who knows, perhaps Joshua's bathing in there."
[8:36 PM] Mango: Elwyn scoffed. "If he's in there, I don't want to go in."
[8:36 PM] REWlego: Leodin just stands back and let the two talk
[8:37 PM] AOMRocks20: He shrugs. "True. Would you like to go in?"(edited)
[8:37 PM] Mango: "Fine, I'll go in...but if Joshua is in there, I'm leaving."
[8:37 PM] REWlego: no no no no no
[8:38 PM] AOMRocks20: "Alright." He holds open the door for them.
[8:38 PM] REWlego: Leodin waits a moment before walking in after Elwyn
[8:38 PM] Mango: Elwyn walks in, hoping Joshua isn't in there.
[8:39 PM] AOMRocks20: In the changing room, there are a few faceless generic soldiers in various states of dress. Kazama walks over to a bench. "Shall we get ready to bathe, then?"
[8:39 PM] REWlego: no
[8:40 PM] REWlego: "I think I'll be fine, thanks."
[8:40 PM] Mango: Nice...
[8:41 PM] REWlego: Jeez, why did I do this to myself?
[8:41 PM] Mango: "Hm? What?"
[8:41 PM] AOMRocks20: "Suit yourself. I need to bathe, however." Kazama changes into one of those weird things the Hoshidan dudes use when they're in the bath house, placing his clothing into a cubbyhole.
[8:42 PM] REWlego: Thank the gods he isn't pestering me about this
[8:42 PM] Mango: "..."
[8:42 PM] Mango: Elwyn was being a Gay Nerd
[8:43 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Elwyn? Are you alright?"
[8:43 PM] REWlego: Someone is going to pester me... just get it over with.
[8:44 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama was surprisingly muscular for a ninja. He waves a hand in front of Elwyn's face.
[8:44 PM] Mango: "Oh, huh?"
[8:44 PM] Mango: "Yes, yes! I'm fine..."
[8:44 PM] REWlego: Thank you Elwyn!
[8:46 PM] Mango: Elwyn noticed he's been too busy staring at the conveniently placed NPCS.
[8:46 PM] Mango: "It's just that I've been feeling rather lightheaded after healing so much..."
[8:46 PM] Mango: "Magic takes a lot out of you, haha..."
[8:47 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ah, I see. Perhaps a long soak could do you some good, then." He chuckles.
[8:48 PM] REWlego: "Have fun, you two..."(edited)
[8:49 PM] REWlego: well this is going to get boring...
[8:50 PM] AOMRocks20: "So..." He pokes Elwyn. "Going to bathe in your clothes, or...?"
[8:50 PM] Mango: "Oh, right! Changing, yes..."
[8:50 PM] Mango: "..." Elwyn looked around. "Are there no changing rooms around...?"
[8:51 PM] REWlego: My thoughts exactly
[8:51 PM] AOMRocks20: "Not really. You just change into your skivvies."
[8:52 PM] Mango: "Oh, dear...um..."
[8:52 PM] Mango: "This is embarrassing..."
[8:52 PM] REWlego: Nice, Kazama, very subtle
[8:52 PM] AOMRocks20: "What? Do you lack underwear?"
[8:52 PM] Mango: "Not that!"
[8:53 PM] Mango: "Do I have to change in front of...everyone?"
[8:53 PM] AOMRocks20: "Er... is that a problem?"
[8:53 PM] REWlego: "I'll head over here, don't worry."
[8:53 PM] REWlego: Leodin moves very far away from the two
[8:54 PM] Mango: "Oh, no...it's just...I haven't done that before."
[8:54 PM] AOMRocks20: "If you'd like, you could change in the corner while I shield you from everyone else."
[8:54 PM] Mango: Elwyn attempts to undress, very sheepishly.
[8:54 PM] Mango: "That would be nice."

[8:54 PM] AOMRocks20: "Just head over, then."
[8:55 PM] REWlego: Leodin watches as they head toward the corner he just fled to
[8:55 PM] REWlego: crap, why do the gods punish me like this?
[8:55 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama stands in front of Elwyn, shielding him.
[8:56 PM] REWlego: Leodin still looks away, even though Elwyn is barely visible
[8:56 PM] Mango: "I'm ready, I guess..."
[8:57 PM] REWlego: "hmm... Sorry I won't be joining you."
[8:58 PM] AOMRocks20: "Are you sure? You do smell a tad... sweaty."
[8:58 PM] REWlego: "Oh, there's no way the mask is coming off"
[9:01 PM] AOMRocks20: "That's fine. Just wash your face later."
[9:01 PM] REWlego: "......"
[9:01 PM] REWlego: "You don't think I would look a bit odd?"
[9:03 PM] AOMRocks20: "Nope."
[9:04 PM] REWlego: "Really... I doubt that."
[9:04 PM] AOMRocks20: "I guarantee you you won't look odd." He turns to Elwyn. "Are you ready to head inside?"
[9:05 PM] Mango: He's already in.
[9:05 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh."
[9:05 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama quickly follows, sitting across from Elwyn.
[9:05 PM] REWlego: "Fine, I'll change... just, give me a minute."
[9:07 PM] AOMRocks20: He chuckles, lightly punching Elwyn. "Little eager to bathe, eh?"
[9:07 PM] REWlego: Leodin waited for the two to head out to the baths and proceeded to take off his armor, keeping the mask(edited)
[9:08 PM] Mango: "!!" Elwyn jumped to the side.
[9:08 PM] Mango: "I-I guess...haha..."
[9:08 PM] REWlego: After he finishes undressing, he heads out to sit next to the the others
[9:09 PM] REWlego: "I do not like this, at all."
[9:09 PM] AOMRocks20: He raises an eyebrow, looking away and stretching his arm. "I can't blame you... a good bath does the muscles good..."
[9:12 PM] Mango: "So, do you usually like...bathe with other strangers here?"
[9:12 PM] Mango: "Can't say I'm used to it..."
[9:13 PM] REWlego: "I'm became used to bathing privately in Intetsu..."
[9:13 PM] REWlego: "And in the rebellion, since most of them were quite poor, I ended up bathing in a river or stream."
[9:13 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh, yes. It's very effecient, wouldn't you say?" Kazama turns away from Elwyn, still stretching.
[9:14 PM] Mango: "I...suppose so..."




No comments:

Post a Comment