Thursday, June 30, 2016

Paralogue 2.1.4: Naked Men Holding Each Other and Crying


Featuring: Kazama, Leodin, Elwyn, Yavae.

Elwyn grows increasingly uncomfortable in the bath, especially as Kazama starts flirting with him. Both of them admit their homosexuality, and declare their support for each other - along with Leodin. The three naked men share a tender moment together, only to be interrupted by a lost Yavae who mocks their display of emotion and leaves. They share their feelings and their dreams, and part ways for the night.


[9:16 PM] AOMRocks20: "Usually, we all just get in quick and hop out. But it's fun to lay back and relax..." He shut his eyes, laying back in the water and stretching.
[9:16 PM] REWlego: Leodin puts some distance between him and the others as he quietly sits, trying not to get too comfortable
[9:21 PM] Mango: Elwyn is probably like, staring at one of the other Ninja that were with them. Focus, Elwyn! This isn't the time to ogle at that Generic Master Ninja !
[9:22 PM] REWlego: Leodin is just watching Elwyn, confused why he looks so distant
[9:23 PM] AOMRocks20: The non-generic ninja opens an eye, poking Elwyn's side. "You still here, Elwyn?"
[9:24 PM] Mango: "Hm? Oh, yes! I am..."
[9:24 PM] Mango: "Just...enjoying the water. It's very relaxing..."
[9:24 PM] Mango: Gods save me...
[9:24 PM] REWlego: Enjoying more than the water, I see...
[9:24 PM] Mango: Forgive me for not following the teachings of the Monastery...
[9:25 PM] AOMRocks20: "Mmm..." ...I think I might fool around with him. "Alright, just making sure..." He spreads his legs slightly.
[9:26 PM] REWlego: Gods, Kazama!
[9:27 PM] REWlego: Leodin figures out what's going on and stares in shock at Kazama
[9:27 PM] AOMRocks20: ...Nah. That could get me in trouble. He sits up to close his legs, poking Elwyn's shoulder. "Nice view, isn't it?"
[9:28 PM] REWlego: whew
[9:28 PM] Mango: "...Excuse me?"
[9:29 PM] REWlego: What is going on?
[9:29 PM] AOMRocks20: He nods at the generic he's been eyeing. "Looks nice."
[9:29 PM] REWlego: Leodin inches his way back towards the group
[9:31 PM] AOMRocks20: He pokes Elwyn's side chuckling.
[9:31 PM] REWlego: Are they both....?
[9:31 PM] Mango: "...I do not know what you're talking about."
[9:31 PM] REWlego: Oh, Elwyn... you're a terrible liar
[9:31 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Ah. Ah, I see. Are people not that tolerant where you're from?"
[9:32 PM] REWlego: Leodin is still inching his way back
[9:32 PM] Mango: If I think only of the prayers I've read, then I'm sure this will end soon...
[9:33 PM] AOMRocks20: "We've been in long enough." He stands up, then slips, falling in front of Elwyn. "Shit!"
[9:33 PM] REWlego: Leodin stands up "Sir Kazama, are you alright?"
[9:33 PM] Mango: Elwyn gasped and pushed Kazama away.
[9:34 PM] REWlego: Leodin wades through the water towards Kazama
[9:34 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama grunts. "I'm fine... though the shoving doesn't help, Elwyn." He rises to his feet. "Ready to go, Elwyn?"
[9:34 PM] Mango: "Oh, you two go on without me..." He laughed nervously.
[9:35 PM] REWlego: Jeez, my hair is going to smell disgusting...
[9:35 PM] Mango: "I'll be there in a second, I'm just waaaay too relaxed..."
[9:35 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Elwyn."
[9:35 PM] Mango: "What?"
[9:36 PM] AOMRocks20: "You're going to wrinkle up."
[9:36 PM] Mango: "So?"
[9:36 PM] REWlego: "Actually, I'd like to stay so I can wash my hair and face, but I would prefer if you're not here while I take my mask off."
[9:36 PM] Mango: Not like I'd see your face anyways...(edited)
[9:37 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama sits close next to him. He whispers. "Elwyn, be honest with me."
[9:37 PM] Mango: "Honest about what?"
[9:37 PM] REWlego: Okay, just ignore me... got it
[9:38 PM] AOMRocks20: "What I'm about to ask. Are you just going to stay here to ogle the men?"
[9:38 PM] REWlego: Not like these two have done much else...
[9:38 PM] REWlego: Leodin sits a few feet from the two
[9:39 PM] Mango: Elwyns heart was about to leap out of his throat. "I am not d-doing anything of the sort!" He stood up. "I-I'm leaving, right now!" Elwyn tried to jump out of the bath but slipped into the direction of the Generic
[9:39 PM] REWlego: He looks back at them, then turns around and takes off his mask
[9:39 PM] REWlego: Then he proceeds to wash his hair and face in the water
[9:39 PM] AOMRocks20: The generic grunted, quickly stumbling out of the way. Kazama grabbed Elwyn, hauling him to his feet. "You okay?"
[9:40 PM] Mango: Oh, Gods, Oh, Gods, Oh, Gods, Oh, Gods,Oh, Gods, Oh, Gods...
[9:40 PM] Mango: "I'm! OK!"
[9:40 PM] Mango: Elwyn covered his face and ran out.
[9:40 PM] Mango: But quickly ran back in. "I forgot my clothes!" Then ran back out.
[9:40 PM] REWlego: Leodin brings his head out of the water, only to look back to the commotion, forgetting to put his mask back on
[9:41 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama frowned. "I'm going to talk to him." He quickly dried himself off, his head popping out of the door. "Elwyn?"
[9:42 PM] Mango: Elwyn was sitting beside Michel, screaming into his hands.
[9:42 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Elwyn, is anyone else out there?"
[9:42 PM] REWlego: Leodin gets out of the water and sees his mask on the ground, remembering that he forgot it
[9:43 PM] Mango: "Oh, Gods above...please forgive me for my transgressions..."
[9:43 PM] REWlego: Crap, I hope they were too busy with... whatever that was
[9:43 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama exits, finding there's nobody else . "Elwyn, are you quite alright?"
[9:43 PM] REWlego: He picks his mask up and puts it on
[9:44 PM] REWlego: What was that all about? Leodin walks to gather his clothes and armor and changes after drying himself
[9:44 PM] Mango: "I will try to never do such things again, please, forgive me for my sins...!" He was too into praying to notice Kazama
[9:45 PM] REWlego: Leodin walks out to find the two with Michel
[9:45 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama enters, pulls on his pants, then exits again. He leans over, placing a hand on Elwyn's shoulder.
[9:46 PM] Mango: Elwyn yelped and quickly crawled forward.
[9:46 PM] Mango: "K-Kazama...! Don't scare me like that!"
[9:46 PM] AOMRocks20: "Elwyn, what was that just then? You were asking for forgiveness."
[9:46 PM] REWlego: Leodin walked up and kneeled in front of Elwyn, but doesn't say anything yet.
[9:47 PM] REWlego: Even with his mask on, you can tell that he looks troubled
[9:48 PM] AOMRocks20: "I see nothing wrong that you've done recently."
[9:48 PM] Mango: "...I don't know what you're talking about."
[9:48 PM] REWlego: Leodin nods
[9:48 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Elwyn." He sits down in front of him. "I just saw you praying to yourself."
[9:48 PM] Mango: "..."
[9:49 PM] Mango: Elwyn felt like he was going to choke.
[9:49 PM] Mango: He didn't say anything, he only covered his face with his arms.
[9:50 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama kept a hand on his shoulder.
[9:50 PM] Mango: "...I...don't know..."
[9:50 PM] REWlego: Leodin puts his hand on Elwyn's arm
[9:51 PM] Mango: All he could do was choke out a few sobs.
[9:51 PM] REWlego: "Elwyn......"
[9:52 PM] AOMRocks20: He taps Elwyn's shoulder. "Hey. Hey. Come on."
[9:53 PM] Mango: "..."
[9:53 PM] Mango: He raised his tear ridden face up.
[9:53 PM] REWlego: "Elwyn, you have nothing to be ashamed of..."
[9:55 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama stared into his eyes. "Elwyn, there is nothing sinful about what you've just done. Whoever thought they could tell you such a thing is likely a bitter, horrid person."
[9:55 PM] Mango: "...It is something to be ashamed of...I can't believe I've just...stared!"
[9:55 PM] REWlego: "Why do you believe that?"
[9:55 PM] Mango: "What sort of priest am I...if I couldn't even manage that..."
[9:56 PM] Mango: Elwyn wiped his tears away.
[9:56 PM] REWlego: "..... The people who told you that this is wrong are the ones at fault."
[9:57 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Well. Staring is rude, but it's nothing to be crying about."
[9:57 PM] Mango: Elwyn's chest tightened. "No!"
[9:57 PM] Mango: "It's...this attraction...! It's...!"
[9:57 PM] REWlego: "It's perfectly normal."
[9:57 PM] Mango: "...Leodin..."
[9:58 PM] AOMRocks20: "He's right, you know."
[9:58 PM] AOMRocks20: "Your attraction is completely natural."
[10:00 PM] Mango: "..."
[10:00 PM] Mango: He bit his lip, trying to hold the tears back.
[10:00 PM] AOMRocks20: "If anyone has told you that you are a lesser person simply for being a attracted to certain types of people, they're absolutely wrong."
[10:00 PM] Mango: "...You don't think I'm...terrible...?"
[10:01 PM] Mango: "Or...immoral?"
[10:01 PM] AOMRocks20: "Of course not. Why would I?"
[10:01 PM] AOMRocks20: I think you're actually kind of hot.
[10:01 PM] REWlego: "No, never. You are a wonderful person. Nobody should treat you any different."
[10:02 PM] Mango: "..." Now the tears are just Going All Out. "...Oh, Gods..."
[10:02 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama's grip tightens, and he's not sure if he should hug Elwyn or not.
[10:02 PM] Mango: "...I don't know if you'll listen to me...but...thank you. Thank you for letting me meet these people..."
[10:03 PM] REWlego: "...." Leodin wonders the same thing as Kazama
[10:04 PM] REWlego: Leodin posititions himself at Elwyn's side
[10:04 PM] Mango: "..." He sobbed a few times covered his face again. "Thank you...!"
[10:05 PM] AOMRocks20: You know, if I thought that consoling gay priests was part of being head of security, I might not have taken this job...
[10:05 PM] REWlego: Leodin puts his arm around Elwyn, and rests his hand on his shoulder
[10:05 PM] AOMRocks20: Eh, whatever. He pulls Elwyn into a hug, patting his back. I hope my shirtlessness doesn't make this awkward.
[10:07 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae had gotten lost and ended up here, and is now staring in confusing at the three nearly naked men holding each other and crying
[10:07 PM] Mango: Elwyn sniffled as he wiped his tears away. "...And we only knew eachother for only a day, and this happens."
[10:07 PM] Mango: He smiled and laughed.
[10:07 PM] AOMRocks20: He chuckles. "It was quite unexpected, yes."(edited)
[10:07 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What manner of sissyness is this?"
[10:07 PM] Mango: "Fate works in mysterious ways."
[10:08 PM] REWlego: "Don't look now, but giant woman is back." He whispers
[10:08 PM] Mango: "...Oh..."
[10:08 PM] AOMRocks20: He chuckles. "It sure does. ...May I move to get my shirt?"
[10:08 PM] DiurnalKnight!: giant woman looks very confused
[10:08 PM] REWlego: "You might want to hurry and get your clothes on"
[10:08 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes, of course. I hope you've enjoyed my shirtlessness." He quickly reenters the bathhouse.
[10:08 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "[I knew the men not of the fire tribe were odd, but this... This is just strange.]"
[10:08 PM] Mango: "...Would it be rude to tell him that I didn't really enjoy it?"
[10:09 PM] REWlego: Leodin helps Elwyn to his feet when he's ready
[10:09 PM] REWlego: "He might take offense to that... I would advise against it."
[10:11 PM] REWlego: "I don't think we should talk to Giant Woman right now... You might want to mount Michel."
[10:11 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What are you three doing?"
[10:11 PM] Mango: "Oh, nothing...just a heartfelt moment shared between friends."
[10:12 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "In public like this? [Distasteful foreigners.]"
[10:12 PM] REWlego: I should probably learn a new language...
[10:12 PM] Mango: "Hey, I was just accepted for who I am. It's not like I can't have a tearful moment like this..."
[10:12 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama reenters, completely clothed now. "Ah, hello, miss... Yavae, correct?"
[10:12 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Indeed. What are you all doing here?"
[10:13 PM] REWlego: Did you not just hear Elwyn?
[10:13 PM] Mango: "Just getting a tour around the place."
[10:13 PM] AOMRocks20: "Our friend, Elwyn, was having problems being accepted for who he is. We reassured him."
[10:13 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ah, yes. I was just showing them the bathhouse."
[10:14 PM] REWlego: Leodin, realizing it's getting awkward now, lowers his arm from Elwyn's shoulder
[10:14 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You men are... Strange."
[10:15 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I will be taking my leave of you."
[10:15 PM] REWlego: Good riddance
[10:15 PM] AOMRocks20: He shrugs. "Alright. Farewell."
[10:15 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She begins to walk off again
[10:15 PM] AOMRocks20: "...So, Elwyn!"
[10:16 PM] REWlego: "I'm glad that didn't end up with one of us in a headlock..."
[10:16 PM] Mango: "What is it, Kazama?"
[10:16 PM] REWlego: Leodin watches Yavae walk away and then turns to Elwyn
[10:17 PM] AOMRocks20: He grabs Elwyn's shoulder, smiling. "I'm glad we went over this. ...and, thinking back, am immensely sorry I was rubbing up against you so hard earlier. That must have made you very uncomfortable."
[10:17 PM] REWlego: With MY sword...
[10:17 PM] Mango: Elwyn laughed. "I said I was used to it, don't you remember when Yavae asked me?"
[10:19 PM] AOMRocks20: "Well, of course. I just thought that..." He chuckles, shaking his head. "Never mind. I'm glad that I've been able to support you. When the same happened to me, my family did, but... it seems you still needed someone."
[10:19 PM] REWlego: Leodin quietly steps back and just listens, like normal.
[10:20 PM] Mango: "I haven't really...told anyone. Especially not my family or my friends in Izumo..."
[10:20 PM] Mango: "My family is...less than agreeable, I wouldn't mind not talking to them...but...It's different for my friends."
[10:21 PM] REWlego: "That's normal... It's taboo in some families, or even cultures."
[10:22 PM] AOMRocks20: "You would be lucky to have them be supportive. But that doesn't matter, Elwyn."
[10:22 PM] REWlego: "You have us, and we'll support you."
[10:22 PM] Mango: "They're good friends and all! But...I just never told them."
[10:22 PM] Mango: "...I know, and I'm grateful for that."
[10:22 PM] Mango: "Maybe the Gods aren't as I was taught after all..."
[10:23 PM] AOMRocks20: He nods. "If the gods made this earth, I've no doubt in my mind they made it with love for all its people. And that includes people who are different in how they love."
[10:23 PM] Mango: "...You're right." Elwyn couldn't help but smile.
[10:24 PM] Mango: "Leodin, Kazama...thank you."
[10:24 PM] REWlego: Leodin just nods
[10:24 PM] AOMRocks20: ...Thank you so much for that advice, Grandmother... He nodded. "Any time, Elwyn."
[10:24 PM] Mango: "Even if it only really means something to me...I'm glad I met you two."
[10:25 PM] REWlego: "Elwyn, this friendship isn't one-sided... You've impacted me as well."
[10:25 PM] AOMRocks20: "As well as myself. You've made it known that there are people like us who don't have support with how we are."
[10:25 PM] REWlego: People like us.....
[10:26 PM] Mango: "I didn't really do a lot..."
[10:26 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes, but you can say I've lived... a very sheltered life when it came to this topic."
[10:28 PM] Mango: "I see..."
[10:30 PM] AOMRocks20: "...Alright. Can I say something, in a very non-serious topic?"
[10:30 PM] Mango: "Go ahead."
[10:30 PM] REWlego: Leodin takes a step back towards them
[10:31 PM] AOMRocks20: "The man you were checking out in the bath house was quite the looker."
[10:31 PM] Mango: "Kazama!"
[10:31 PM] REWlego: Leodin casually rolls his eyes
[10:31 PM] AOMRocks20: "I'm sorry! I felt it needed to be said..." Kazama chuckled, quickly putting on his mask to hide his blush.
[10:32 PM] Mango: "...Do you think he'd be interested...?"
[10:32 PM] REWlego: I think a certain ninja would be interested...
[10:32 PM] AOMRocks20: "I don't think so. I haven't met a single other man who shares our tastes while serving."
[10:33 PM] AOMRocks20: "Which, if I must say, is a damn shame."
[10:33 PM] REWlego: That's a shame... These two deserve someone that they could be with...
[10:34 PM] Mango: "Oh..." Elwyn looked disappointed. "I suppose that's for the best...after this is over, I'm returning to Nolore, so I suppose it wouldn't really work out."
[10:35 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yeah, it's a shame. You're going back to Nolore?"
[10:35 PM] REWlego: "I was planning on going with him."
[10:37 PM] Mango: "I have a job to do...well, not really a job...it's a more personal goal."
[10:37 PM] Mango: "I'm attempting to put a stop to slave trading and try to improve the relationship between Nohrians and Hoshidans."
[10:38 PM] Mango: "It's been going well, if problems don't arise, I might come back here for a bit."
[10:38 PM] REWlego: Right, ignore the person that's leaving their home to go help you...
[10:38 PM] AOMRocks20: "You know, Elwyn, that's a very admirable goal. I hope you do put a stop to that."
[10:38 PM] Mango: omg
[10:38 PM] REWlego: and me too...
[10:39 PM] Mango: "I have Leodin to thank too, it's hard to do something that large by themself."
[10:39 PM] Mango: "He'll be coming back with me to help."
[10:39 PM] AOMRocks20: "I'm sure you'll be a great asset to him, Leodin."
[10:40 PM] AOMRocks20: "...You know..."
[10:40 PM] REWlego: "Thank you, I've never been to Nohr, and there's no better reason than to help them."
[10:41 PM] Mango: "Maybe you'll learn more of your heritage too!"
[10:41 PM] REWlego: "Yes, my family originally came from Nohr."
[10:42 PM] AOMRocks20: He nods, chuckling. "Of course. Gentlemen, I feel like a very special bond has formed between the three of us." Whether that's friendship or something more is up to us...
[10:42 PM] Mango: "I'm glad we could be great friends despite only meeting for a day."
[10:43 PM] AOMRocks20: "Of course. It's odd, how the three of us could become friends within such a period of time."
[10:43 PM] REWlego: I'm fine with being a friend, for now
[10:44 PM] REWlego: "Yes, and it all started because I was spying on you two when Elwyn rode into the plaza."
[10:44 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes... I suppose something good's come from that!" He chuckles.
[10:45 PM] Mango: "Perhaps its time we go our seperate ways then?"
[10:45 PM] REWlego: "I'll be heading back to the plaza..."
[10:45 PM] Mango: "I'll hopefully see you both tomorrow."
[10:45 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ah, yes. I have duties to attend to. I'll see you later!" Kazama winks, then vanishes.
[10:46 PM] Mango: "I do wonder how he does that..."
[10:47 PM] Mango: "Well, I guess it's time for me to leave too. I'll hopefully see you tomorrow, Leodin!" He mounted Michel.
[10:48 PM] REWlego: Leodin, unsure if he should hug Elwyn, reaches out his arm for a handshake
[10:49 PM] Mango: He shook his hand. "Goodbye!"
[10:49 PM] Mango: off he goes
[10:49 PM] REWlego: Leodin stands there for a moment, and then walks off towards the plaza on his own.



No comments:

Post a Comment