Friday, July 1, 2016

10: Bad Food, Bad Choices, Bad Feelings

Featuring: Leodin, Vivianna, Sula

The morning after rejecting him, Vivianna finds Leodin and asks him if they can just be friends. Leodin is reluctant at first, but eventually agrees and the subject changes to him finding a new place to sleep. On their way to getting lunch, they come across Sula, who shares a large platter of Dwabi food that he is sampling as part of a "secret mission". He lets Leodin take Shimi for another ride while he dines with Vivianna. She tells him she came here following a fortune-teller's advice, he responds that he is a fortune teller, then leaves. As he has nowhere else to stay, Vivianna lets Leodin stay in one of her rooms.
[9:19 AM] REWlego: Leodin woke up after spending one night on the rooftop. Yavae had almost convinced him to stay in their room, but he didn't want to disobey Vivianna's trust like that. He was kneeling on the edge of the building where Vivi was staying, but wasn't really planning to talk to anyone.(edited)
[9:21 AM] Mika: Vivianna takes a deep breath before opening the window. "Leodin, I know you're up there, please come down..we need to talk. Yavae isn't here so please come down."
[9:22 AM] REWlego: Without saying anything, Leodin climbed down and swung through the window, making sure that Vivi wasn't in the way first.
[9:23 AM] Mika: She's looking tired and stressed. "Hey."
[9:24 AM] REWlego: Leodin took off his mask and set it down, showing in his face that he obviously didn't get much sleep. He nodded(edited)
[9:24 AM] Mika: "So Leodin..lets talk."
[9:25 AM] REWlego: "Yes.... we should." His tone is full of sadness, as well as a bit of disinterest(edited)
[9:26 AM] Mika: "Now..I want use to put this all behind us. L-Lets just go back to being good friends ok."
[9:27 AM] REWlego: "I would love to, but that's a lot easier said than done."
[9:27 AM] Mika: "But can't you try, weren't we happy being such good friends
[9:29 AM] REWlego: His tone shifts from a bit of disinterest, to a bit of hopefulness "I will try.... Even yesterday, through all of the different emotions I was feeling, some of the best times were when we just acted as friends."
[9:30 AM] Mika: She smiles. "I'm glad."
[9:32 AM] REWlego: "Being your friend is some of the best times I've had in a long time... I just thought incorrectly that there could be more than friendship."
[9:33 AM] Mika: She bites her lips but nods. "Can't friendship be enough with us Leodin. You'll find someone much better then I and I will be there to cheer you on."
[9:35 AM] REWlego: He thinks for a few seconds ".....Why do you say that there's someone better than yourself?"
[9:35 AM] Mika: "Because that person will return your feelings"(edited)
[9:38 AM] REWlego: Leodin lowers his head and closes his eyes. He takes a deep breath before looking back up "I understand what you're trying to tell me, but...." He pauses "Did you tell me that you might one day return my feelings only to make me feel better, or is it true?"
[9:39 AM] Mika: "Both, I don't know what the future may bring Leodin, maybe months from now, I will look at you and see the world in you eyes, maybe that will never happen...I really don't know."
[9:41 AM] REWlego: "Well.... that's a chance I'm willing to take... I know what I said yesterday about waiting for you, but... I was being stubborn and that wasn't fair to you.... But I still think that the chance is worth it."
[9:45 AM] Mika: "Then wait but don't give up another chance if your heart find another."
[9:46 AM] REWlego: "That is a big if.... Is that truly what you want though?"
[9:48 AM] Mika: "Yes and why is it such a big if? Leodin you are young, you will find another."
[9:49 AM] REWlego: "Because you're the first person I've ever felt this for, and I don't want my feelings to be wasted."
[9:50 AM] Mika: "Feeling aren't wasted, when you're older you'll look back on them with fondness. No matter who you are with."
[9:52 AM] REWlego: "But if I look back at the feelings I have, or had, for you, I will only be filled with sadness if I'm with someone else."
[9:54 AM] Mika: "You won't."
[9:55 AM] REWlego: "How can you be so sure of something like that?"
[9:56 AM] Mika: "Because I had a first love too, and I felt like you..but when I look back on it, I'm happy. Those were some good moments in my life."
[9:56 AM] REWlego: "Was that person in love with you?"
[9:57 AM] Mika: "No but I was in love with him."
[9:57 AM] REWlego: "I guess you know how I feel then..... I'm sorry that you had to go through this as well."
[9:58 AM] Mika: "It's alright, like I said, now that I'm older I only have good memories."
[10:00 AM] REWlego: "Well.... I'd like to have more, and better memories with you.... Either as friends or something else, I'm happy when I'm with you."
[10:03 AM] Mika: "And I'm happy with you. Friend again?"
[10:05 AM] REWlego: Leodin nods as he takes out the money that she had given him yesterday "If we're going to be friends, then I can't accept this," He places it on a table
[10:07 AM] Mika: "That's ok, I bought you and Drew a room here." She takes it back. "Because..I don't think it's such a good idea to have you two in her with Yavae and Kaija."
[10:08 AM] REWlego: "Actually, as a matter of fact... Yavae helped me out yesterday... I'm still not very clear on what her intentions were, but I don't know if it would be much of a problem."
[10:11 AM] Mika: "Oh well that's good but she and Kaija don't like Drew...so he would still need another room."
[10:14 AM] REWlego: "Well.... I don't know Drew as well, and even though I know he won't steal from me, I would find it more comfortable to just be on the sofa here."
[10:14 AM] Mika: "Are you sure? A bed is nicer."
[10:15 AM] REWlego: Leodin nods "Anything is an upgrade from my previous sleeping arrangements."
[10:16 AM] Mika: "Yeah roof sleeping can't be good for you."
[10:17 AM] REWlego: He shrugs "I got used to it."
[10:20 AM] Mika: "You shouldn't have though."
[11:53 AM] REWlego: "Thank you for being concerned about my sleeping arrangements, but I wasn't there for as long as you think."
[11:54 AM] Mika: She shrugs "Well I'll take the second room.
[11:54 AM] REWlego: "But isn't Drew in there?"
[11:54 AM] Mika: "So?"
[11:58 AM] REWlego: Leodin's face shows a look of defeat
[11:59 AM] Mika: "Leodin it's not like that, there's two beds."
[11:59 AM] REWlego: "I understand..."
[12:04 PM] REWlego: He sighs "Do you want me to sleep in the room with Drew rather than the four of us in here?"
[12:08 PM] Mika: "I actually just want a bed to myself."
[12:09 PM] REWlego: "Wouldn't you have a bed to yourself in here? Personally, I don't mind only using one room. It saves money, and I can just stay on the floor."
[12:10 PM] Mika: The beds are pushed together in here is I sleep with two other girls."
[12:12 PM] REWlego: "Hm, possibly, one of the girls could stay on the couch, that way you and the other girl get the beds. I'll take the floor and Drew, he can really do whatever he wants."
[12:13 PM] Mika: "I and Drew will take the second room. It will be fine."
[12:17 PM] REWlego: "I really would prefer not to have a room with only Yavae and Kaija... I was hoping to have either you or Drew."
[12:20 PM] Mika: Then I will be in room 2 alone."
[12:21 PM] REWlego: Leodin knows she's not going to move on the issue and sighs "Alright... you can be alone."
[12:22 PM] Mika: She smiles. "Thank you."
[12:23 PM] REWlego: "So, what would you like to do now?"
[12:24 PM] Mika: "Have lunch? "
[12:24 PM] REWlego: "Sounds good. Have anything in mind?"
[12:25 PM] Mika: "Something spicy."
[12:26 PM] REWlego: "Hm... I don't eat spicy food often. Did you want to cook, or would you like to go out?"
[12:33 PM] Mika: "lets go out."
[12:35 PM] REWlego: Leodin gives a genuine smile and nods "I'm glad that we're able to do this." He gives Vivi a hug "Thank you."
[12:36 PM] Mika: She hugs him back. "Welcome, now come on there's a place I want to try."
[12:38 PM] REWlego: "Okay. You lead the way."
[12:39 PM] Mika: She nods and leads him out.
[12:41 PM] Mika: "So do you want to share a meal?"
[12:41 PM] REWlego: "I-If that's okay with you."
[12:41 PM] Mika: "It's fine."
[12:48 PM] REWlego: "Okay.... thanks."
[12:49 PM] Mika: They finally reach and she leads them to a outdoor table. "We'll share oh..a noodle dish!"
[12:52 PM] REWlego: "Okay! I don't get much variety in my meals, so that sounds good!"
[12:53 PM] Mika: "It's pretty spicy though."
[12:53 PM] REWlego: "Hm.... I can try it."
[12:54 PM] Mika: She smiles and order it.
[12:55 PM] Kwakado: Sula comes by their table, balancing a large tray on Shimi's back
[12:56 PM] Kwakado: They've never seen him looking this intense...
[12:56 PM] REWlego: "Oh, Sula! I didn't expect to see you he--- What's wrong?"
[12:56 PM] Mika: "Sula? What are you doing?"
[12:57 PM] Kwakado: "ba," he whispers rhythmically to the horse, step by step. The tray teeters precariously. "ba, ba, ba, ba..."
[12:58 PM] Mika: "Is something wrong with Shimi?"
[12:59 PM] Kwakado: As they get closer to the table, they can see the tray is full of strange dishes and snacks, unlike anything they've seen before.
[12:59 PM] REWlego: "What's with all that food?"
[12:59 PM] Kwakado: "do it for the people, Shimi-e...it's up to you-uuuu?"
[1:00 PM] Kwakado: Sula looks up for a moment, then balances the tray again.
[1:00 PM] Kwakado: "Secret mission. ha ha ha..."
[1:00 PM] Kwakado: He starts to slide it off of the horse and onto a nearby table. The tray's a little too big for it.
[1:01 PM] Mika: She looks confused. "Are those all for her?"
[1:01 PM] REWlego: He whispers to Vivi "Do you know what he's doing?"
[1:02 PM] Kwakado: Sula shakes his head. Without looking back: "Only the bad ones, ha ha ha. Kwemo to your Keiji-i."
[1:02 PM] Kwakado: The tray is now off of the pegasus.
[1:02 PM] Mika: "Sula that doesn't explain anything."
[1:04 PM] Kwakado: "Sorry, sorry. I, ah, I think I know why Shimi is so full of Nanyo." Sula gives Vivi a knowing look, remembering the night before. "I wonder if it is from her rider."
[1:04 PM] Mika: "Nanyo?"
[1:05 PM] REWlego: Leodin remembers their conversation from a few days before Why did you have to do this, Sula?
[1:05 PM] Kwakado: "Bad food, bad choices...bad feelings. I have been eating too much Freyzenwald food this week...no good for Shimi-e."
[1:06 PM] Mika: "Ohh yes she did reject the waffles."
[1:06 PM] Kwakado: Sula extends a proud hand to the tray. "So, I will get a taste of all the Dwabi food in Amaterasu, and find which one is the best."
[1:07 PM] Mika: "Ah I'd love to learn how to make some."
[1:07 PM] Kwakado: His hands clap together. "You are welcome to try some! I need a lot of help on this secret mission, ha ha ha."
[1:08 PM] Kwakado: Sula grabs a plate with some sort of...fish wraps and places it on their table. Flower petals adorn the plate's edges.
[1:09 PM] Mika: "Well we were going to order something but I wouldn't mind trying this instead." She looks at it before taking a wrap and shoving it down.
[1:09 PM] Kwakado: The food tastes...bizarre, yet somehow beautiful to the mouth. Like a strange blend of the ones who delivered it.
[1:10 PM] Mika: She blinks. "It's different."
[1:10 PM] REWlego: "Mind if I have some, Sula?"
[1:11 PM] Kwakado: Sula nods at Leodin with pride, grabbing a mysterious meat skewer and ripping off half of it with his mouth.(edited)
[1:12 PM] Kwakado: "No taste like Dwabi in all the lands. If you want to learn to cook it though..." Sula blushes a bit. "I cannot help you there. You would have better luck asking Leo-din, ha ha ha!"
[1:15 PM] Mika: She give him a weird smile. "I think I will as I want to feed Shimi things she'll like."
[1:17 PM] Kwakado: Sula shakes his head, but seems even happier from it. "No, no, Shimi-e will eat anything sweet. In Khlin-" Vivianna's words about the waffles sink in. "Ah..Shimi-e did not want to eat anything yesterday. I wonder if she will even take this food."
[1:17 PM] Kwakado: Sula enters another meditative trance.
[1:17 PM] Mika: "I didn't want to eat yesterday either."
[1:19 PM] Kwakado: "Maybe she is not hungry enough yet? Maybe you are not hungry enough yet..." Sula's eyes dance back and forth between Vivianna and Leodin. "...to truly love Dwabi food, at least!"
[1:20 PM] Kwakado: Sula gave the saddle a hearty slap. "Why not take Shimi-e for a ride? Empty your hearts, empty your stomachs, ha!"
[1:20 PM] REWlego: "That sounds great! I'd love to ride Shimi again."
[1:21 PM] Mika: "You can go first because I'd like to eat more Dwabi food."
[1:22 PM] Kwakado: "Careful, Leo-e. When Shimi-e gets like this, she never takes it easy. Don't push her too far, ii?"
[1:22 PM] Kwakado: Sula finishes his meat skewer.
[1:23 PM] Mika: She grabs another food.
[1:24 PM] REWlego: Leodin mouths "leodin" to Sula
[1:24 PM] REWlego: "I'll only do what she's willing."
[1:25 PM] Mika: "Such a unique taste, very innovative."
[1:26 PM] Kwakado: Sula nods sheepishly. "But don't be afraid to get her worked up some. Maybe she needs a good fight."
[1:26 PM] Kwakado: He motions to the saddle, and starts bringing more plates to the table
[1:26 PM] REWlego: "You're not going to get mad at me if I start to push her a bit, right Vivianna?"
[1:27 PM] Kwakado: "No, no, Leo-din. We know you will not hurt her. Shimi-e knows, too."
[1:27 PM] Mika: She nods.
[1:29 PM] REWlego: "Well, we might want to get her away from all of these tables first."
[1:30 PM] Kwakado: "Ah, yes yes." Sula drags the one table with the Dwabi cuisine so that it is right next to Vivianna's table, and out of the way of the pegasus. He promptly sits down at it. "There you go!"
[1:30 PM] REWlego: "Right... have fun you two." He detaches his sword and cape and lays them at the table(edited)
[1:31 PM] Kwakado: "Ba-ba, Shimi-e!" Sula gives them a wave, and a quick prayer.(edited)
[1:32 PM] REWlego: Leodin begins singing the song for Shimi: "Shimi-eeeeee ~ Leo-ba-ba-e ~ Shimi-eeeeeeeee ~ "(edited)
[1:33 PM] Kwakado: Shimi bucks at him. It's gentle - for her - meant more to scare him than anything.
[1:34 PM] Kwakado: Sula begins to feast voraciously on the Dwabi food, though taking care in between dishes to stop and meditate on their taste.
[1:34 PM] Mika: She starts to nibble on the dishes.
[1:35 PM] REWlego: Leodin goes to Shimi's left side and carefully mounts
[1:35 PM] Kwakado: "So...Viviann-a..You are a traveling performer?" Shimi takes off into a full gallop, swerving around the tables but knocking over chairs
[1:36 PM] Mika: "Hmm oh no I'm not. I was part of the norh army."
[1:36 PM] REWlego: Leodin moves Shimi out into a more open area
[1:36 PM] Kwakado: Sula's eyebrow lifts at the mention of the kingdom of darkness. "Very nice madams come from there. Or at least the ones coming to this party, ha!"
[1:37 PM] Kwakado: Shimi vaults over an ornate railing, eager to get some distance.(edited)
[1:37 PM] Mika: "Well I did leave to explore a new place."
[1:38 PM] Kwakado: "Did you come with Claire? The knight?" Sula glances over at Shimi, then returns to the food.
[1:38 PM] REWlego: Leodin kicks at Shimi's sides to get her moving down an empty pathway
[1:39 PM] Kwakado: Shimi turns away from it, then loops back, going across the pathway then following it the wrong way.
[1:39 PM] REWlego: Leodin pulls on the reigns to turn Shimi back the correct direction
[1:40 PM] Mika: "I came here alone."
[1:40 PM] Kwakado: Shimi turns sharply, sending Leodin to the side of the saddle, then charges down the path.
[1:41 PM] REWlego: Leodin uses his legs to get himself sitting straight on the saddle
[1:41 PM] Kwakado: "Ah, I see, I see. But why Freyzenwald? The Dwabi land too hot? Ha ha ha..."
[1:41 PM] Mika: "....I was told I would find a husband here."
[1:42 PM] Kwakado: Sula's whole face scrunches. "Ommm..." The pegasus accelerates, and the wind whips past Leodin.(edited)
[1:43 PM] REWlego: "Okay, Shimi... Let's fly....... Ba-!!!"
[1:44 PM] Kwakado: Shimi gives only a single flap, crashing back down to the ground and bouncing Leodin off his saddle. "Too many bad men in Nohr?"(edited)
[1:45 PM] REWlego: "Shimi! Ba-!!!!"
[1:45 PM] Kwakado: Two flaps. And a harsher landing.
[1:46 PM] Mika: She shakes her head. "A fortune teller told me I'd find him here."
[1:46 PM] REWlego: He gives Shimi a kick "BA-!!!!!"
[1:47 PM] Kwakado: Shimi takes to the skies in earnest, clearing the buildings without any tricks.
[1:48 PM] Kwakado: "A fortune teller, uu? That's what Sula does when he is not looking after Shimi-e..."
[1:49 PM] Mika: "Huh you're a fortune teller?"
[1:49 PM] Kwakado: ===========Sula's player leaves for work and maybe shouldn't have tied up two other ppl but oh well================
[1:58 PM] REWlego: ===========TIME-SKIP to when Sula left==============
[1:58 PM] Mika: "Well I'm good and full, but I wish he would have gaven me some recpis."
[2:00 PM] REWlego: "Hm... From what I've learned, he's not really a cook."
[2:04 PM] Mika: "Still I enjoyed his food
[2:05 PM] REWlego: "Yeah... I wish I had eaten more, but it's probably best not to eat a lot before riding Shimi."
[2:06 PM] Mika: "True." She rubs her belly. "I think I'll be getting home."
[2:06 PM] REWlego: "Well, I'll be going with you then."
[2:09 PM] Mika: She gets up and stretches. "Come on then. I'm going to take a nap. I have no clue what you will do."
[2:09 PM] REWlego: Leodin stands up as well "I don't really have anything to do..."
[2:10 PM] Mika: "Maybe...hmm.."
[2:10 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks at her curiously(edited)
[2:11 PM] Mika: "Try to find a job?"
[2:15 PM] REWlego: "That would probably require me taking my mask off..."
[2:15 PM] Mika: "I'm sure you could find a job that doesn't require that."
[2:16 PM] REWlego: "Like what? Have any suggestions?"
[2:16 PM] Mika: "I don't know, look around."
[2:20 PM] REWlego: "Hm... I probably will, but I think for now, I need a good rest after staying on the rooftops all those nights.... I'd prefer a bed, but yeah... Yavae wouldn't like that."
[2:22 PM] Mika: "Alright, we'll both nap." She laughs and leads him back home. "We're pretty lazy aren't we."
[2:24 PM] REWlego: "Um.... I know this might be a lot to ask, but... I'd like to rest in a real bed, but... I'm afraid that Yavae might come home and find me in their beds if I accidentally fall asleep.... Do you think I could use the extra bed in your room? I could even move it into the kitchen if you'd like."
[2:25 PM] Mika: "You can sleep in the 2nd room with me today."
[2:25 PM] REWlego: "I, uh... alright... are you sure that won't make you uncomfortable?"
[2:26 PM] Mika: "Not at all."
[2:26 PM] REWlego: "Okay. Thank you."
[2:29 PM] Mika: They finally make in back and vivianna opens the door and walks in, throwing herself onto the bed.
[2:30 PM] REWlego: Leodin takes his mask and cape off and sits on the edge of the bed. "Have a nice rest, Vivianna.... Thank you" He then lays on his back and stares at the ceiling
[2:31 PM] Mika: She mumbles something back as she turns over.
[2:32 PM] REWlego: Leodin smiles and turns to face away from her as he tries to get some rest
[2:33 PM] Mika: =RP END=




No comments:

Post a Comment