Friday, July 1, 2016

10.1: I'm Not a Pervert


Featuring: Drew, Tori, Mund

With nothing to do, Drew and Mund wander the streets while Tori watches from a rooftop. Mund chases Drew to get his attention, but gives up and notices Tori. She explains that she's keeping a lookout for criminals as she comes down, telling Mund which way Drew went, but then Drew jumps down from the same rooftop and startles them both. Tori and Drew tell the story of Drew's inn room break-in to Mund, who suspects it might have resulted from the "dating advice" he gave after eating magical pork. Tori is skeptical of the pork. Drew and Mund argue over whether Drew's a pervert or not, which Tori breaks up by pulling rank on them. 

Then they go without Mund to a related restaurant, but the pork doesn't seem magical. Tori warns Drew not to peep anymore, he pays for the meal, and she gets back to patrolling. Drew wonders if she ever sees Leodin on the rooftops as he leaves.

[5:34 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew, slightly confused by the living situation after the Inn Keep mentioned Vivi paying for two rooms decided to go back into the streets of the Capital untill he saw her later
[5:35 PM] ChaoticAce: "Well now what"
[5:37 PM] Shiraho: Tori was on patrol duty as usual, but instead of staying in the main streets on a horse, she sat on the roof of a building and decided to keep watch from there.
[5:40 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Ok, let's see what's going to happen today." Mund was wandering around the capital's streets, trying to find something to do for his spare time. He then sees a familiar figure. "Wait... Isn't that Drew?"
[5:40 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew turns a corner
[5:42 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund decided to call him. "Drew! Hey, friend!" No answers... It seemed that he had no choice but to follow him.
[5:43 PM] Shiraho: Tori looked down from above and saw what seemed like a chase.
[5:44 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: Damn that kid, what is wrong with him?
[5:47 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund realised that Drew was nowhere to be found. He sighs and gives up on the chase and, while looking in the sky, saw a humanoid figure on the roof.
[5:50 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: He or she is too far away... I need to focus more to recognize it. Eventually, he saw that the siluette was Tori, who appeared to do nothing in the roof. "Hey, Miss Tori!"
[5:51 PM] Shiraho: Startled by someone calling out to her, Tori looked down in the direction of the noise and noticed a familiar figure looking up toward her. "Mund is that you!?"
[5:53 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "What are you doing up there? Weren't you suppose to be working, or something?"
[5:56 PM] Shiraho: Tori climbed down to where Mund is. "Well yes, being up there is one way of keeping an eye out. It's easier to catch criminals when they don't know you're there and you get the jump on them. Anyway, the person you were chasing turned the corner over there." Tori pointed to where Drew went toward.
[6:00 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Ok, cool. Thanks, Miss Tori!" Mund runs to the next corner but, a minute later, returns with a bored look. "sigh Lost him, it seems like it."
[6:01 PM] Shiraho: "Who was he anyway?"
[6:03 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Some guy I met in the city. He and I became friends when I decided to eat... some "magical" pork."(edited)
[6:03 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew jumps down from wherever Tori was just at "THEY CALL ME DREEEEEW"
[6:04 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Kinda hard to explaAAAIN!" Mund got scared from the sudden appearance and loud voice.
[6:05 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew rolls when he hits the ground right in between them
[6:05 PM] ChaoticAce: ".....that still hurt"
[6:05 PM] Shiraho: Tori immediately drew her sword in shock.
[6:06 PM] Shiraho: "Oh you're um...oh I forget"
[6:06 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew frowns "oh come on, I try to be memorable"
[6:06 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "I guess some introductions are due to be made. Drew, this is Miss Tori, and Miss Tori, this is Drew."
[6:07 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew stands up from his crouched position he took after rolling around at the speed of sound
[6:07 PM] Shiraho: "Oh right, Drew, the self-proclaimed 'prince of thieves' who can't even break into an inn room"
[6:07 PM] Shiraho: "Now I remember"
[6:07 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Oh, you two share some story?"
[6:08 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew turns to Mund with a cartoonish sad face "they always remember the negatives!"
[6:08 PM] Shiraho: "I was sleeping over with some friends after a bath and he uh..I guess 'broke in' in the middle of the night."
[6:09 PM] ChaoticAce: "Well I already explained breaking into a room with Yavae in it is a Death Sentance"
[6:11 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "But... why did you do... Oh."
[6:12 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "You took my advice way too seriously, didn't you?"
[6:12 PM] Shiraho: "What advice might this be?"
[6:13 PM] ChaoticAce: "OH UH" Drew covers Munds mouth
[6:13 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "I don't know. Remember the magical..."(edited)
[6:14 PM] ChaoticAce: "HAHAH I met Mund AFTER that night
[6:14 PM] Shiraho: "Does this have something to do with the magical pork you said something about earlier?"
[6:16 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund uncovers his mouth. "Yup, it basically turned me into some dating advice mentor. I don't remember anything and there is chance I might die if I eat to much."
[6:17 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Seriously, this town is full of secrets."
[6:18 PM] Shiraho: "First time hearing about such a thing, and you're sure you just didn't have too much to drink that night?"
[6:20 PM] ChaoticAce: "I dont drink!"
[6:21 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Drew here was a witness of the mystical pork's power. But I need some water, or I'll also die..."
[6:21 PM] ChaoticAce: "not yet"
[6:22 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: He was right, eating that thing has way more cons than pros.
[6:26 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Now, now. Why the silence, you two? Just because Drew here is a Peeping Tom, doesn't mean he's a bad guy. He's a nice person, I know it!"(edited)
[6:28 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew's face gets slightly red again "Oh come on I haven't even peeped on purpose yet!"
[6:29 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "You're not earning many points with the "Yet", you know?"(edited)
[6:31 PM] ChaoticAce: "Thats not what I- Ugh!"
[6:33 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "You okay? You seems upset."
[6:34 PM] ChaoticAce: "Because im not a pervert!"
[6:34 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Yet?"
[6:35 PM] ChaoticAce: "Mund I will strangle you"
[6:37 PM] Shiraho: "Hey, I'm still here and guess who'd be in charge of clean up if you did that" Tori smiled menacingly
[6:38 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Eh, fine. I'll stop with the teasing." Makes a small laugh, but the friend seemed serious. "Wait, you were joking, right?"
[6:43 PM] ChaoticAce: "....Maybe" **Drew started smiling trying to contain the sarcasm, which pretty much answered Munds question"
[6:50 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund tried to ignore the young man's words and wants to make sure the three pass well their time together. "Okay, you two! Any ideas how to spend the afternoon?"
[6:51 PM] Shiraho: "Well your talk of pork did make me a little hungry"
[6:52 PM] ChaoticAce: "Great idea! We'll all order pork and see what happens"
[6:53 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Then, who's going to throw water at us? I'm pretty sure that I would be i the afterlife if you didn't throw me water on the face..."
[6:54 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund sighs
[6:54 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "You guys choose, but I'd rather not go to THAT restaurant! Understood?"(edited)
[6:54 PM] ChaoticAce: "I was assuming we would all take turns but you can take a break from Pork if you want to Mund"
[6:55 PM] Shiraho: "Well I can't quite ignore a restaurant like that staying open but.."
[6:55 PM] Shiraho: "It's not actually my job to keep food service in check"
[6:58 PM] Shiraho: "I imagine some illegal substances might have been mixed in actually"
[7:07 PM] ChaoticAce: "Welp it awakens something in Mund"(edited)
[7:23 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew dragged the both of them too the nearest restaurant to the other one that served the mystical pork(edited)
[7:25 PM] Shiraho: Tori looked around "Well nothing suspicious on the outside"
[7:26 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew looked around as well "wait...what happened to Mund?"
[7:26 PM] ChaoticAce: "I think we walked to fast"
[7:27 PM] Shiraho: "Or ran away when he saw the restuarant"
[7:27 PM] ChaoticAce: "Oh it's not the same resturant!....its just really close to the other one"
[7:28 PM] ChaoticAce: "Well since Munds not here i'll explain why I chose this one"
[7:29 PM] ChaoticAce: "I studied the import of meats from the restaurant me and Mund went to, and traced what other resturants they delivered meat to"
[7:30 PM] ChaoticAce: "I was really bored today....." He poses "But curious!"(edited)
[7:31 PM] Shiraho: "I see"
[7:31 PM] Shiraho: "well let's order something"
[7:32 PM] ChaoticAce: They go inside and sit down at the table
[7:33 PM] ChaoticAce: "I wish Mund was here, having someone who's ate the pork observe how we react wouldve shown him what happens when he ate it"
[7:33 PM] Shiraho: "That would be a helpful reference"
[7:34 PM] ChaoticAce: The waiter shows up
[7:34 PM] ChaoticAce: "I'll take Pork and some water....you Tori?"
[7:34 PM] Shiraho: "I'll have the same"
[7:36 PM] ChaoticAce: The Waiter leaves and Drew smiles "Yessss, I wasnt sure if you were gona go through with it"
[7:37 PM] Shiraho: "Well I can't have any unwanted dating advice causing people trouble now. More work for me"
[7:38 PM] ChaoticAce: " I still havent used his advice, it only happened a while ago"
[7:39 PM] Shiraho: "Huh, what kind of advice did he give you?"
[7:39 PM] ChaoticAce: "Uhh....Need to know basis?"
[7:41 PM] Shiraho: "Possibly, more just personal curiosity though."
[7:43 PM] ChaoticAce: "Its gona sound dumb but hey if pork made him say it I'm curious to try it" He pauses before he reveals the advice "First bite made him tell me to go after a girl and Second bite he said to make them play Rock Paper Scissors"
[7:44 PM] ChaoticAce: "Oh and he said to use my hiding skills for perverted stuff"(edited)
[7:48 PM] Shiraho: "Hmm, I might actually have to request an investigation considering what you said at the end there."
[7:54 PM] Shiraho: Tori sees the waiter coming with the food "Anyway it looks like our food is here"
[7:58 PM] ChaoticAce: "Alright!"
[7:59 PM] Shiraho: Tori looked down at her meal "Notice anything suspicious?"
[8:00 PM] ChaoticAce: "Hmmm...I didnt get a good look last time"
[8:02 PM] ChaoticAce: "Anyway....you take the first bite!"
[8:03 PM] ChaoticAce: "When you wake up you'll realise the technique!"
[8:03 PM] Shiraho: "Hmph, alright" Tori took a bite
[8:03 PM] Shiraho: "Now you"
[8:04 PM] ChaoticAce: "Aw....maybe it's only Mund?"
[8:04 PM] Shiraho: "Might have just been an mistake that one time"
[8:05 PM] ChaoticAce: "Welp it's probably tied to the restaurant, you can shut it down after I get a girl"
[8:05 PM] ChaoticAce: Drew started eating
[8:06 PM] Shiraho: "Right, no harm in that I guess. Though I wouldn't go around peeping if I were you" Tori continued eating.
[8:07 PM] ChaoticAce: "I haven't peeped! And dont plan to either"
[8:08 PM] Shiraho: "Well the very least, I wouldn't peep when Yavae could be the one in that bath. Tori chuckled(edited)
[8:08 PM] ChaoticAce: His face gets semi-red from the thought of peeping(edited)
[8:10 PM] ChaoticAce: And then dissapears from the thought of dying from peeping on Yavae
[8:10 PM] ChaoticAce: "haha" He sarcastically said, then ate more pork(edited)
[8:12 PM] Shiraho: Tori cleaned her plate "Wow it's been a while since I ate out"
[8:14 PM] ChaoticAce: "Well im glad you enjoyed it"
[8:16 PM] Shiraho: "I'll cover for the meal so don't worry about paying for it"
[8:16 PM] ChaoticAce: "I.....feel dumb because I didnt think about money"
[8:18 PM] ChaoticAce: "Don't worry though, I can handle it" He sorts out the gold and puts the pouch on the table, winking at her
[8:22 PM] Shiraho: "All right then. I should get back to work."
[8:23 PM] ChaoticAce: "Isnt it getting dark? How long do you patrol?"
[8:26 PM] Shiraho: "Until the night guard is ready. They should be in position in about an hour"
[8:33 PM] Shiraho: Tori leaves
[8:36 PM] ChaoticAce: "Hrm.."
[8:36 PM] ChaoticAce: "I wonder if she ever sees Leodin on the rooftops"
[8:44 PM] ChaoticAce: He walks away, for once not stylishly
[8:47 PM] ChaoticAce: ============End RP==========




No comments:

Post a Comment