Tuesday, January 17, 2017

[AG2] Morderrand, the Sword of Khlin

Featuring: Leodin, Kokyo, Godfried


January 17, 2017
[10:01 AM] bREWlager: EVENING: 2ND DAY What am I even doing here? I'll never find him. The masked vigilante was in the mountains, searching for Sula like he had promised Vivianna the day prior. The weather was harsh, with the snow being thrown about in the wind, not letting him see clearly. Maybe I should turn back. Nobody could last that long in this weather. The man keeps wandering, unintentionally going in circles. Okay... Maybe I'm a bit lost. Leodin almost collapses from the sheer cold, his fingers starting to go numb as he lets out a short prayer. "Gods, help me..." As if by some divine force, he sees a cave and crawls over to it. Guess I'm stuck in here until this weather calms down. He leans against a rock and rests his eyes, shivering from the cold coming in from outside. He tries to cover himself with his cape, but finds it to be soaking wet. "I'll just have to wait it out..." he says to himself.
[10:05 AM] Kwakado: The cave shields the boy from the snow, but not the wind, which feels all the more intense as it flows into the cave. Curved walls, jagged stalagmites, and a depth that extends far out of sight evokes something of the feeling of being inside the mouth of a gigantic monster. The wind, swirling through the terrifying features of the cave, creates a deafening, howling echo that nearly drowns out Leodin's own voice.
[10:09 AM] bREWlager: He curls up to conserve body heat, and rocks very slightly to keep blood flowing through him. This can't take too long... right?
[10:22 AM] Kwakado: A faint flickering of crimson can be seen from deep within the cave, revealing for just an instant how large this cave was. If it produced any sound, it was impossible to hear over the roaring within the entrance.
[10:28 AM] bREWlager: Leodin opened his eyes and saw the flicker... at the same time, he felt a quick shock at his side, coming from Morderrand... "What the..." He stands up, shivering, and walks deeper into the cave.
[10:33 AM] Kwakado: Though the cave gets colder and darker as Leodin continues, the wind becomes less fierce on his skin and ears, fading gradually into an eerie elegy of echoes. The cave (perhaps better considered a tunnel, after several minutes of walking) turns at a slight angle, and the light of its mouth dims into nothing.(edited)
[10:35 AM] bREWlager: Leodin could barely see as he rounded the corner, but kept walking. Had he just been hallucinating earlier? He had to find out what it was that he saw.
[10:37 AM] Kwakado: The howling echoes of the cave, perhaps as just an illusion, begin to resemble the mumblings and moanings of...people... so cold... ...o.....y..child.... ...ODS! ...ay with me.....Forever...
[10:38 AM] bREWlager: "W-who's there?!" He calls out, not even sure if that was just the wind.
[10:40 AM] Kwakado: Help me... As he goes deeper, the sounds now seem to grow in clarity. It cannot be just wind. Either delusion...or something much more mad.
[10:41 AM] Kwakado: ...lease....I'll do anything....
[10:42 AM] bREWlager: He puts his hand on his weapon, albeit without much meaning. He's too tired to fight, or even run for it if he needs to. "Who...?"
[10:43 AM] Kwakado: His sword is somehow...warm to the touch. ...astard...you come back here.. ..own with the nobility! For Khli-.... ...'m right here......eodin....
[10:44 AM] Kwakado: The voices all come from behind him now, becoming sharper, more intense, harder to ignore.
[10:45 AM] Kwakado: ..ammit! Poison! I have the key, right here.. You'll never get away- Turn back now. --ine, here it is.. Turn back. ...'s an ambush! They've got it blocked! RU- Turn back.
[10:47 AM] bREWlager: He shakes his head fiercely, as if trying to wake up from a bad dream. "WHO ARE YOU!" He yells to the best of his ability, but still sounds weak.
[10:53 AM] Kwakado: The movements of his mouth are only perceived by his mind...not his ears. The cacophany of hundreds of voices pleading, cursing, lamenting, suffocates him with sound. He can only track a few fragments of words at a time, some not even in Common, before one voice fades into the next. One request stands out in his ears among the rest, however... Yamero!! Yamero!! -ou really love me? -urn back- -oodbye- ..on of a- Turn back n- hy?! WHY?! ayonara... -eave me ALONE! Come on, you bandit-- Go away! I missed you... Turn back!
[10:55 AM] bREWlager: "You're not real... This can't be real..." He unsheathes Morderrand quite lazily and swings at the air, clearly delusional from the cold.
[10:58 AM] Kwakado: Morderrand's blade glitters with sparks of red, lighting up the cave...but only a few inches in each direction, as if something is swallowing up the light ahead. No walls are visible this way. The voices' cries only grow. Heh...behind you-- I'm right here, so hurry up- Turn back. ..'re going to freeze to death.. ..back. t's not SAFE here! ..ack now. ...ing the WRONG WAY! ..t'll all be ove... Turn back.(edited)
[11:02 AM] bREWlager: Not even because of the voices, but only because he didn't have the strength to move on, he turned back. What is this...
[11:13 AM] Kwakado: As Leodin's head turns halfway, the rest of the motion falls from his control. In that instant, the voices break into unearthly screams, like the wind of some alien underworld, piercing his ears like a lance. The icy grips of a thousand ghostly hands wrap around Leodin, dragging his body to continue its rotation. The whole cave seems to plunge into icy darkness, then--- In an instant, everything stops. Looking back, Leodin is in the same cave, with a steady red glow from his sword stretching from wall to wall. Revealed by its light, is the vigilante of Khlin. Dusky blonde hair, gentle blue eyes, and the same suit of armor now covering Leodin...only lighter, more pristine. This is the young man, that now stands silently before him.(edited)
[11:16 AM] bREWlager: Leodin holds the weapon up in a weak defensive pose. "Who are you?" He tries the most stern voice he can muster.
[11:25 AM] Kwakado: I am Khlin, and the land itself has chosen me as the new king. The man makes no threatening gestures, but simply stands serenely, as if making a final proclamation. Morderrand's blade seems to bring more than light to this cave, as Leodin feels a strange warmth flowing through the air. The stranger's unmasked eyes look abruptly over to Leodin's. Is that you...Erik? No....(edited)
[11:28 AM] bREWlager: "....Uncle?" The one word escapes his lips as he drops the sword.
[11:30 AM] Kwakado: Careful. The sword seems to bounce from the cave floor, its hilt landing into the figure's left hand. It's a family heirloom, you know. He smirks gently at Leodin.(edited)
[11:33 AM] bREWlager: He looks like he's about to collapse, but manages to stay standing. "You... you can't be real.."
[11:39 AM] Kwakado: Who told you that? I'm right here, aren't I? The figure sits down, keeping the sword aloft between them. He motions for Leodin to join him.(edited)
[11:40 AM] bREWlager: He stumbles over and his legs give out. He collapses down to the ground and sits there, leaning against a rock.
[11:43 AM] Kwakado: Take it easy...You're safe right now. An armored hand gestures through the empty cave air. It's just you and me.(edited)
[11:44 AM] bREWlager: "But... the voices..." He can barely form words, but seeing his uncle... somehow... intrigued him, and kept him going.
[11:47 AM] Kwakado: Don't worry about it. The man sits nonchalantly, with his free hand draped over his knees.(edited)
[11:47 AM] bREWlager: "But... how are you here?"
[11:51 AM] Kwakado: Here? In Angrim? The man lets out a free, friendly, laugh. Is that really what you're worried about right now? Turning the blade over, he lets it sit pointed down into the ground, perfectly straight. His hand does not leave the hilt.(edited)
[11:57 AM] bREWlager: "No... I mean... how are you here, how are you real?"(edited)
[12:00 PM] Kwakado: Yeah...It's pretty strange, isn't it. He sets his other hand on the cave floor. These mountains were named after your ancestor, Angrim Stormblade. He helped create this country...and Morderrand. The figure pauses a moment, looking down to the blade in question. Rumor has it his ghost haunts these mountains still, bringing monsters and bad luck.(edited)
[12:07 PM] bREWlager: "Wait... Angrim was a Stormblade? He created..." He doesn't continue the sentence, but just lets the weight of all of this information sink in.
[12:09 PM] Kwakado: The armored man gives Leodin plenty of time to process it. This cave was where the Oligarchy's dogs took me...after my execution. He frowns spitefully at this, with a bit of rage flickering in his eyes(edited)
[12:14 PM] bREWlager: "Why are you telling me this? Why are you here?"
[12:22 PM] Kwakado: That's a good question. But why don't you tell me...what you're doing here? Who are you? The figure gives a knowing smile.
[12:29 PM] bREWlager: "I'm... your nephew. My name is Leodi- uh... Leo. I came here looking for...a friend."
[12:34 PM] Kwakado: The face of his uncle dips and rises in an understanding nod. Where did you see them last?
[12:35 PM] bREWlager: "I..I last saw him on this mountain, but he went back to the prison afterwards. I really have no idea where he is."
[12:42 PM] Kwakado: So you were separated...How did that happen?
[12:44 PM] bREWlager: "He kept a secret from me. That Erik and Satomi had a second child. We got in a fight, so he left me up on the mountain."
[12:47 PM] Kwakado: Another Stormblade....Those two sure know how to kill a friendship, huh? The man smiles sadly.(edited)
[12:49 PM] bREWlager: "I only wish that he had told me sooner..."
[12:53 PM] Kwakado: We can't change the past. The figure folds one arm, keeping the other on Morderrand's hilt. Now that you know...what will you do? Whether you find this friend or not, you have a sibling...a second Stormblade.
[12:54 PM] bREWlager: "I need to save her. We're going to launch an attack on Intetsu, but I have to get her out of there first."
[12:56 PM] Kwakado: I see...But you may not have time. The army must need your help in the attack, don't they?
[12:57 PM] bREWlager: "They have plenty of soldiers... I would hope that I have enough time to rescue her."(edited)
[12:58 PM] Kwakado: You'd be going alone....cut off from the rest of the army...right to the heart of your enemy. The figure's gaze turns grim. I did the same, once, for my little brother.
[1:00 PM] bREWlager: "What do you mean? You saved my father?"
[1:13 PM] Kwakado: No, but I had a choice a lot like yours. To go with the rest of the army...or to trust Erik. The vigilante stood, keeping the sword's point embedded in the cave as he spoke. He'd been...helping me, with the war. Giving me locations on military leaders...troop positions...even changing guard patrols to help us escape. Then he gave me one last lead on a secret route into the city. He turned away from Leodin. It was too good to be true. I knew that.
[1:14 PM] bREWlager: "He betrayed you..."
[1:16 PM] Kwakado: The back of his blond head nods. ...Yeah. He did. Anyone could've told me that, if they'd seen what I saw. But I wanted to keep my brother out of that...I wanted to believe him again.
[1:18 PM] bREWlager: "Is that...when they caught you?"
[1:42 PM] Kwakado: That's right..Erik told me we would meet alone, so I came without any backup. The sword is lifted from the ground, crackling suddenly with arcane sparks. ... He had twenty of the Oligarchy's best knights.
[3:11 PM] bREWlager: "I'm sorry, uncle... the rebellion recognizes you as one of their greatest heroes... They even gave you the title Godfried the Bold."
[3:56 PM] Kwakado: That so? Godfried twirls the blade playfully, sending jolts of red trailing behind it. Looks like I started a bit of a fashion trend, too.
[4:32 PM] bREWlager: "Yeah. Your armor was kept in Stormblade Manor after your death... I may have stolen it."
[4:35 PM] Kwakado: And then you joined the Rebellion at the age of fourteen... Lowering the sword, Godfried salutes his nephew with his other hand. May your story have a better ending than mine did.
[4:37 PM] bREWlager: "I'm not sure that it will, but...thank you. We're so close to victory, yet...it feels like we're only just starting."
[4:43 PM] Kwakado: ....I can't tell you what to choose, here. You know what I did, and you know how it went down. Godfried extended a gauntlet-covered hand to Leodin to help him up. Just remember: Whatever you choose...I've got your back. Khlin's got your back.
[4:45 PM] bREWlager: Leodin takes Godfried's hand and stands up. "Thank you, uncle." He realized that he was still wearing his mask, and took it off to let his uncle see his face.
[4:57 PM] Kwakado: Aw, gods... Godfried smiled sentimentally, with pained eyes, at the boy's face. ...You look just like him. ...Like he did twenty years ago.(edited)
[5:02 PM] bREWlager: "I'm not sure that's a good thing..."
[5:14 PM] Kwakado: Who knows? All that matters is what we choose to do about it. Godfried lowers his hand. I'm not saying that you are him. And you sure aren't Satomi, either. You're your own man...but you are NEVER alone. Morderrand whirls through the air, landing blade-first in the rebel legend's hand. The hilt is pointed towards Leodin, and the gem within has taken on a strange, dark++ glow.
[5:16 PM] bREWlager: "Wh-what's that..."
[5:19 PM] Kwakado: Bowing his head, Godfried bends a knee in front of Leodin, and a crimson glow seems to waft from his own body. It's your birthright. Morderrand....the Sword of Khlin. He looks up. Take it. It's yours, now.
[5:20 PM] bREWlager: He takes the weapon. "But what was that...that glow?"
[5:27 PM] Kwakado: Godfried simply smiles, looking up at him. It's proof that you're a true Stormblade. Use it well. His form starts to fade away, becoming a spectral silhouette with the same glow as the sword's gem. Never give up....Leodin the Bold.(edited)
[5:40 PM] bREWlager: He looks at the sword in his hands. "I won't..." He sheathes the weapon and with a new sense of duty, marches towards the front of the cave.
[5:42 PM] M I K A: The sound of soft whispers echo outside as a few red petals are spread in front of the cave.
[5:45 PM] bREWlager: "Kokyo..." he says in a soft whisper and a smile on his face. With the harsh weather calming down, the vigilante makes the trek back to the prison. With the moon now directly above him, there's enough light to find his way back.
[5:57 PM] M I K A: She follows, wondering about the second voice she heard..more like her..maybe the cave was a place for others sprite..a place to belong again.
[6:01 PM] bREWlager: Before leaving, he took one last look back towards the cave, wondering about what it's purpose is. Is that...Kokyo? He spots the ghost and waves to her. "Kokyo! It's me, Leodin!"(edited)
[6:03 PM] M I K A: "Ah Leodin! You're looking as dumb as ever." She grins.
[6:05 PM] bREWlager: He walks over to her. "Why are you walking around out here this late?"
[6:07 PM] M I K A: "What else would I be doing? I have nothing else to do.'
[6:12 PM] bREWlager: He shrugs. "Don't really know what ghosts do for fun."
[6:14 PM] M I K A: "Nothing..just think about our death and wish we could leave this earth..just normal stuff. Anyway, what were you doing in that cave? I heard another voice with you."
[6:21 PM] bREWlager: "Oh, that was...a family member. He died before I was born."
[6:22 PM] M I K A: "Another..like me..dead..are there others in the cave?"
[6:23 PM] bREWlager: "Um, I don't really know if they're the type of people you want to go be around..."
[6:25 PM] M I K A: "Oh..oh! It's..that cave..how in the world do you escape?"
[6:26 PM] bREWlager: "My uncle... he kept me safe in there."
[6:27 PM] M I K A: "Oh..what a nice uncle then. He really did you a favor. That cave is full of evil..I wonder if my bones are in there."
[6:28 PM] bREWlager: "I'm afraid I didn't see them in there... and didn't you say you were killed near a stream?"
[6:29 PM] M I K A: "Yes but he wouldn't have left my body there..unless..he really just didn't care. To leave me nude.."
[6:32 PM] bREWlager: "I thought you said he didn't care about you other than your money?"
[6:34 PM] M I K A: "I know but..to leave my body there! He could have at least hid it."
[6:35 PM] bREWlager: "He wouldn't have hid it in that cave, that's for sure..."
[6:35 PM] M I K A: She sighs. "What could he done with it.."
[6:36 PM] bREWlager: "I don't know Kokyo...but like I said, I'll help you find it."
[6:39 PM] M I K A: "Why were you out here Leodin?"
[6:41 PM] bREWlager: "I was out here to try and find my friend...but I promised to help you too."
[6:43 PM] M I K A: "Ah..well..if you're up for do you want to help me look for it?"
[6:44 PM] bREWlager: "Of course, Kokyo. Anytime."
[6:47 PM] M I K A: "But I don't know where to start."
[6:47 PM] bREWlager: "Well... why don't we start by the creek?"(edited)
[6:48 PM] M I K A: "Yeah I guess thats a good place as any." She disappears and reappear next to the creek.
[6:49 PM] bREWlager: Leodin looks around, confused for a second, before walking down to the creek.
[6:51 PM] M I K A: "It's nicer in the spring when the deer come out and play around here."
[6:53 PM] bREWlager: "I would imagine. At least Spring is only a few months away then."
[6:56 PM] M I K A: "I've seen so many springs." She bends down.
[6:57 PM] bREWlager: Leodin walks over to the edge of the creek and scans both sides of it, looking for any trace of the missing bones.
[6:57 PM] M I K A: It's mud and water.
[6:58 PM] bREWlager: "Do you have a favorite spring? Any year that stood out to you?"
[7:01 PM] M I K A: She thinks. "There was this one spring..a child came here and maybe he saw me but wherever I went he followed..we played hide and seek."
[7:07 PM] bREWlager: "That must have been nice..."
[7:10 PM] M I K A: "it was..I was so happy."
[7:20 PM] bREWlager: "And you'll be happy again, Kokyo."
[7:20 PM] M I K A: "When?"
[7:21 PM] bREWlager: "When we find your body. I'll help you find your happiness."
[7:29 PM] M I K A: She blushes but hides it by staring down into the waters.
[7:30 PM] bREWlager: "Are you okay?"
[7:32 PM] M I K A: "Of course! I'm just looking!'
[7:32 PM] bREWlager: "Okay, okay." Leodin walks down the bank of the creek, still scanning both sides.
[7:33 PM] M I K A: "Hey Leodin..how do I look to you?"
[7:34 PM] bREWlager: "How do you look? What do you mean?"
[7:36 PM] M I K A: "Well what do I look like to you dummy."
[7:41 PM] bREWlager: "Well, uh... you only look partially ghost-like, if that's what you're asking."
[7:42 PM] M I K A: "Leodin am I pretty or not?"
[7:43 PM] bREWlager: He stops walking and turns to her. "Oh! Well, yeah!"
[7:45 PM] M I K A: "Really? You really think I'm pretty."
[7:46 PM] bREWlager: "Yeah, I don't know why you needed to ask me that though." He continues searching.
[7:48 PM] M I K A: She glares at him. "You are really dumb you know."
[7:50 PM] bREWlager: "Yeah, you keep saying that." He doesn't look at her, but keeps scanning the creek.
[7:55 PM] M I K A: "Oh whatever!" She throws her hands up and appears in front him. "Leodin, I have three regrets that keep me here..you can help with two but my last one will keep me tied to the mortal plane forever you know."
[7:56 PM] bREWlager: "Wh-what do you mean? I promised to help you..."
[7:56 PM] M I K A: "I want to be loved that is my last regret..that I was never loved back."
[7:57 PM] bREWlager: "I..." his voice trails off, not knowing what to say.
[8:00 PM] M I K A: "I know..a truly terrible regret."
[8:01 PM] bREWlager: "I want to help you Kokyo...I really do."
[8:02 PM] M I K A: "And you will but I will never be able to move one..he stole that from me."
[8:02 PM] bREWlager: "But how can I help you then?"
[8:03 PM] M I K A: "You can't."
[8:04 PM] bREWlager: "I... I promised though. I won't give up, Kokyo."
[8:06 PM] M I K A: "How will you find someone who will love a ghost.."
[8:07 PM] bREWlager: "I don't know yet Kokyo, but I will."
[8:12 PM] M I K A: "Don't lie."
[8:13 PM] bREWlager: "I won't lie to you. Ever."
[8:14 PM] M I K A: "Y-You'll find love..for me..a..a dead girl..Leodin don't play with me like this!"
[8:15 PM] bREWlager: He reaches out his hand. He knows he can't hold her hand, so he's asking her to take his.
[8:16 PM] M I K A: She takes his. "Thank you."
[8:18 PM] bREWlager: He says nothing. He let's the moment sink in, letting Kokyo know that he's not giving up on her.
[8:20 PM] M I K A: "..I don't know how I'll replay you Leodin."
[8:20 PM] bREWlager: "You don't need to."
[8:21 PM] M I K A: "But..you're doing so much for me."
[8:23 PM] bREWlager: "I know. You deserve to be happy...at no cost."
[8:27 PM] M I K A: She smiles. "Well now..do you think someone might now..of any place where they put the dead on this mountain?"
[8:29 PM] bREWlager: "Hm... maybe he buried you, or maybe put your remains in a cave...a different cave though."
[8:30 PM] M I K A: "Yes..maybe he did."
[8:31 PM] bREWlager: "Was there anywhere significant to him in these woods that he would have buried you near?"
[8:34 PM] M I K A: "Well..there was a tree..he carved our names under a heart.."
[8:35 PM] bREWlager: He smiles. "Let's start there."
[8:43 PM] M I K A: "A tree with Hiniku and Kokyo.."
[8:45 PM] bREWlager: "Do you remember where it is?"
[8:46 PM] M I K A: "By the creek is all I remember."
[8:50 PM] bREWlager: "Then off we go." He grins and starts walking down the edge of the creek.
[8:52 PM] M I K A: "Leodin..I wonder what my real name was..the one I throw away."
[8:53 PM] bREWlager: "You had a different name? So you changed it when you moved to Khlin..."
[8:53 PM] M I K A: "He told me it wasn't good to have traces of my home."
[8:55 PM] bREWlager: "This guy... I'm sorry about what he did to you."
[8:56 PM] M I K A: "I was so stupid but at the time..it seemed so romantic."
[8:56 PM] bREWlager: "I know the feeling..."
[8:57 PM] M I K A: "Kokyo means death."
[8:58 PM] bREWlager: "..Did he tell you to choose that name?"
[8:59 PM] M I K A: She cracks a smile. "Of course."
[9:00 PM] bREWlager: "Well that's a bit too much for foreshadowing if I do say so myself. "
[9:03 PM] M I K A: "Yes I remember wondering why he chose such an ugly name but he said it so sweetly that I ignored how scared I was."
[9:03 PM] bREWlager: "You? Scared? I don't see it."
[9:06 PM] M I K A: "400 years has toughen me up but I was once a shaking scared little girl who just had dreams of weddings and family."
[9:07 PM] bREWlager: "Well doesn't everyone have those dreams?"
[9:07 PM] M I K A: "No..he didn't."
[9:09 PM] bREWlager: "I don't really count him..."
[9:10 PM] M I K A: "Leodin..I have another request..find out who he was..please."
[9:10 PM] bREWlager: "Kokyo... it's been 400 years... how am I supposed to figure that out?"
[9:12 PM] M I K A: "I suppose you're right..Perhaps he is related to you Leodin."
[9:13 PM] bREWlager: "That's highly unlikely... My family comes from Nohr, not Hoshido."
[9:14 PM] M I K A: "I never said he was Hoshidan." She smiles.
[9:16 PM] bREWlager: "But you said he found you in Hoshido."
[9:18 PM] M I K A: "I did, but he wasn't from there..I don't know where he was from. He had shocking blond hair like sunlight bright and very bright gray eyes, like a storm almost. He was very handsome."
[9:19 PM] bREWlager: "Well, that rules out my family then." He grins.(edited)
[9:19 PM] M I K A: "And why is that?"
[9:19 PM] bREWlager: "All Stormblades have blue eyes." He removes his mask to show her.
[9:20 PM] M I K A: "Ohh even 400 years ago huh.."
[9:22 PM] bREWlager: "Always blue. It's like...a trademark feature."
[9:22 PM] M I K A: "Well..do you know anyone with grey eyes?"(edited)
[9:32 PM] bREWlager: "The friend I was looking for.. he has gray eyes, but you'd be looking for someone closer to Nolore."
[9:36 PM] M I K A: She sighs. "Perhaps he keep on killing..I am sad again."
[9:37 PM] bREWlager: He walks up next to her, but again knows he can't put his arm around her or do anything to comfort her. "That's why I'm here...to make you happy again."
[9:39 PM] M I K A: "I'm already starting to like like you and it's horrible. Stop being so..good."
[9:42 PM] bREWlager: "O-oh. Well if it's any consolation, I like you too...just not in the way you want me to." He frowns, realizing too late that his comment might make her more sad.
[9:44 PM] M I K A: "I know it sucks but hey its not like I thought it would be returned."
[9:44 PM] bREWlager: "You didn't? Why's that?"
[9:45 PM] M I K A: "I'm dead."
[9:46 PM] bREWlager: "Hey! That's no reason to think people won't like you!"
[9:47 PM] M I K A: "You can't like like a dead girl dummy."
[9:47 PM] bREWlager: "That's not true Kokyo."
[9:48 PM] M I K A: "It is and to say otherwise is weird."
[9:48 PM] bREWlager: "...If you say so I guess."
[9:50 PM] M I K A: She laughs. "But maybe you'll find the one nonwerirdo and I can love and be loved back."
[9:51 PM] bREWlager: "I'll find him, don't worry." He smiles.
[9:53 PM] M I K A: She leans on a tree. "You should be getting back."
[9:53 PM] bREWlager: "And leave you alone out here again?"
[9:54 PM] M I K A: "I've been alone for all this time, another night will not hurt me Leodin. But you might get sick."
[9:54 PM] bREWlager: "At least take me to the tree..."
[9:55 PM] M I K A: She floats off the one she's leaning on. "Here."
[9:56 PM] bREWlager: "Okay... help me look for any dirt that looks disturbed. Your body has to be here, right?"
[9:58 PM] M I K A: "Maybe..can you dig here with that?"
[9:59 PM] bREWlager: "Not really... but I can come back tomorrow. Let's just try and find something."
[10:02 PM] M I K A: "Leodin! Please...it will be here tommarow and with the sun it will be easier to look..just don't hurt yourselve over me." She hugs him.
[10:07 PM] bREWlager: He wasn't expecting that. He stands motionless, and when she let's go he sighs. "Okay... but tomorrow we're looking, okay?"
[10:08 PM] M I K A: "Yes yes, of course." She grins
[10:09 PM] bREWlager: He nods. "Tomorrow then."
[10:11 PM] M I K A: "Now go warm up Leodin, you look cold."
[10:11 PM] bREWlager: "Yeah... the weather was pretty bad earlier."
[10:18 PM] M I K A: "I know. I was worried for you."
[10:20 PM] bREWlager: "I saw... thank you for that...however you did that..."
[10:21 PM] M I K A: She nods. "Welcome Leodin." She starts to fade away. "I'll see you tomorrow then dummy."(edited)
[10:23 PM] bREWlager: "Goodnight Kokyo." He says with a smile before heading back to the prison to sleep.
[10:24 PM] M I K A: ==END RP ==





No comments:

Post a Comment