Monday, January 16, 2017

[AG1] What's Your Business

Featuring: Angel, Claire

[9:04 AM] Jaxx On: I hope this is damn worth it This was just one of the few days Angel had spent traveling. He was on his way to something he had heard about, a group of warriors or something. It didn’t really matter, it was a good way to get stronger and do something while still getting some money. Well, he might as well continue on, he’s already made it this far. Luckily, he had kept his eye on the road and scenery and wasn’t attacked. Of course, it wasn’t just for strategy, everything just looked so much better than the other two damned countries he was in. “Fort Ikkigane…yeah, this looks like it for sure.” Angel walked on forth as he passed by the Fort, hood up.
[9:33 AM] $Bemoney$: "Halt!" a feminine voice called out, the voice coming from a masked and hooded figure standing a few steps behind him.
[9:41 AM] Jaxx On: Well, this was to be expected. Angel stopped walking and turned around, hood still on covering up most of his head. "Hail, stranger. Are you part of the group that has been fighting around here?" Under his cloak his hand grasped one of his knives, just in case this was someone not as friendly.
[9:48 AM] $Bemoney$: "Wait, you first. State your business!" she notes his hand and does the same, her knife concealed beneath her sleeve
[9:51 AM] Jaxx On: "Finding the group I've been looking for. Now what's your business?"
[9:52 AM] $Bemoney$: "W-wait! No! That doesn't count! Who's the group?"
[9:53 AM] Jaxx On: "The group who's been fighting around here. Now do I really need to ask again?"
[9:53 AM] $Bemoney$: "Yes! There are many groups fighting here! Now which one?"
[9:56 AM] Jaxx On: "I'll be a drake if I know. I figure I'll know when I come across them. Now what's your business?"
[9:57 AM] $Bemoney$: "Wait no! You're still being vague and sketchy!" she stomps her foot. "You have to at least know of the group you're...uh...trying to find!"
[9:58 AM] Jaxx On: "Ok. I heard they were in or near this fort. Is that knowing enough?"
[9:59 AM] $Bemoney$: "No! I'm asking you the who! Be more specific...gods you're looking shadier and shadier by the moment."
[10:06 AM] Jaxx On: "Well maybe that's my intent. I believe someone by the name of Luna is here?"
[10:19 AM] $Bemoney$: "Oh, Queen Luna's group....yeah we- I mean...I....mean....her group may be here..." she twiddles her fingers after her fumble
[10:22 AM] Jaxx On: "So you're part of this group, then. Who may you be?"
[10:25 AM] $Bemoney$: "No...I'm not! Wh-...well...er....fine. I am...but why should I tell you my name? You first....er...please..." She said, remembering her manners
[10:29 AM] Jaxx On: "Angel. Now you."
[10:32 AM] $Bemoney$: "O-oh..uh...Claire." She stays in her cautious stance. "Well...Angel...if that's your name...why do you want to find Luna's group?"
[10:34 AM] Jaxx On: "Why do you want to know?"
[10:36 AM] $Bemoney$: "Well I'm a part of the group...it's not everyday we have someone looking for us.."
[10:38 AM] Jaxx On: "Not every day someone like me comes around either."
[10:38 AM] $Bemoney$: "E-exactly! So...why?"
[10:39 AM] Jaxx On: "Because it's a good way to do what I want to do, that's why."
[10:39 AM] $Bemoney$: "What are you trying to do?"
[10:41 AM] Jaxx On: "Now that's a question. Why would someone fight?"
[10:43 AM] $Bemoney$: She opens her mouth to speak, but closes it as she thinks for a bit. "Well...that's an open-ended question...different people fight for different reasons.."
[10:45 AM] Jaxx On: "Well I don't fight for anything conceptual like a country at the moment."
[10:46 AM] $Bemoney$: "...wait! Hold on! What's your business! You never properly answered that!"
[10:50 AM] Jaxx On: "I come here to fight, and with your group I can become stronger. Now, is that enough?"
[10:53 AM] $Bemoney$: "Oh..why didn't you say so earlier?" She peels off her mask. "Sorry about that, your hood made you look like someone who was up to no good."
[10:54 AM] Jaxx On: "I wear the hood for a good reason, I don't care if it makes me look shady. And because I was seeing how much information I could get from you about how it was here." He lets go of the knife.(edited)
[10:56 AM] $Bemoney$: "Well..normally...I...dunno how joining this group would go...just uh...mm...." she puts a finger on her chin. "Just...I guess...being here is enough to be considered a part of our company...just...like...talk with the others..."
[10:57 AM] Jaxx On: "So, where is the group?"
[10:58 AM] $Bemoney$: "We're residing in this fort...just familiarize yourself with the others so they don't accidentally swing in your direction."
[10:59 AM] Jaxx On: "Oh, here in Fort Ikkigane?"
[11:01 AM] $Bemoney$: "Yep...I'm pretty sure at least..."
[11:11 AM] Jaxx On: "Interesting. What role do you play here?"
[11:16 AM] $Bemoney$: "Me? I..fight with this group...anddd....yeah that's it..."
[11:16 AM] Jaxx On: "Fair enough. What role do you play in fighting?"
[11:17 AM] $Bemoney$: "Well...I used to be one of the frontliners...but I kinda...broke my hand a bit, so I had to switch it up.."
[11:20 AM] Jaxx On: "You broke your hand? How so?"
[11:21 AM] $Bemoney$: "I punched a couple of stoneborn...to death..." she pondered a bit. "They were kinda hard now that I think about it...but it was kinda urgent at the time..heheh.."
[11:22 AM] Jaxx On: "...Right. Ok. Why were you punching Stoneborn?"
[11:24 AM] $Bemoney$: "I was in a group..in the prison over there. And we were locked in a room with two of them...and yknow..."
[11:27 AM] Jaxx On: "That...makes sense, I suppose."
[11:29 AM] $Bemoney$: "Eheh...it was pretty violent now that I think about it...but no matter." She shakes her head. "So what are your plans?"
[11:30 AM] Jaxx On: "To fight, grow stronger, and get better weapons, essentially."
[11:32 AM] $Bemoney$: "Heh, that sounds like me actually." She giggles. "But why queen Luna's group?"
[11:34 AM] Jaxx On: "I don't really know, it was just the first I heard of."
[11:38 AM] $Bemoney$: "Eh? And now you want to join the group?"
[11:39 AM] Jaxx On: "Sure."
[11:47 AM] Jaxx On: "I needed to join a group and this was a good opportunity."
[11:50 AM] $Bemoney$: "Would any group have been fine?"
[11:54 AM] Jaxx On: "Maybe."
[11:58 AM] $Bemoney$: She slants her mouth. "I guess...we all have our ways." She shrugs
[12:01 PM] Jaxx On: "Why did you join?"
[12:03 PM] $Bemoney$: "Hmm...I ...don't know actually...it just...helping others just feels like the right thing to do...I was in Freyzenwald when it was first attacked you see..."
[12:13 PM] Jaxx On: "Interesting."
[12:13 PM] $Bemoney$: "Hm? What is?"
[12:14 PM] Jaxx On: "Say, what happened to Freyzenwald?"
[12:17 PM] $Bemoney$: "...mmmm Good question....I... don't know actually..."
[12:19 PM] Jaxx On: "Weren't you residing there when it was attacked, though?"
[12:21 PM] $Bemoney$: "Yes...but I don't know what happened after I left...I would assume it's undergoing reconstruction..."
[12:22 PM] Jaxx On: "I meant during the attack."
[12:23 PM] $Bemoney$: "Oh that...eheh..." She chuckles awkwardly. "Well...it was hard to tell...but during their election party...some...purple misty monsters...just appeared I guess...it was hard to tell because it was so hectic..but...that's the best I could tell."
[12:23 PM] Jaxx On: "Purple...misty...monsters?"
[12:25 PM] $Bemoney$: "I know, sounds silly...but yeah...when I cut one down, it would just dissipate into some purple mist..."
[12:29 PM] Jaxx On: "...Right."
[12:30 PM] $Bemoney$: "I-I'm not crazy...they were purple mist thingies..."
[12:31 PM] Jaxx On: "Uh-huh."
[12:32 PM] $Bemoney$: "You're still skeptical...aren't you..." She looks downcast
[12:35 PM] Jaxx On: "Wouldn't you be?"
[12:36 PM] $Bemoney$: "Well...ask the others...they would say the same thing" she stomps her foot again
[12:38 PM] Jaxx On: "Of course they will."
[12:39 PM] $Bemoney$: She folds her arms
[12:41 PM] Jaxx On: "What? Wouldn't you react like this?"
[12:45 PM] Jaxx On: "React like this to hearing about 'Smoke Monsters'?"
[12:47 PM] $Bemoney$: "Nggggg fine...that's fair..." She turns and waves. "But I am speaking the truth...I'm just gonna go...make myself look less crazy.."
[12:50 PM] Jaxx On: "So you're going to go now?"
[12:50 PM] $Bemoney$: "Mhm...there's another...I guess, group, at the prison over there...I train with the rebels over there." She points
[12:54 PM] Jaxx On: "Really? Why are they there?"
[12:54 PM] $Bemoney$: "Some of their allies are still trapped in the prison...I would join their efforts in helping them get out...but I don't...feel comfortable..I guess...in that prison."
[12:58 PM] Jaxx On: "Wait, if they are at the prison, why don't they free their allies?"
[1:01 PM] $Bemoney$: "That's what they're working on." She said flalty
[1:03 PM] Jaxx On: "Well I'll introduce myself to camp then. You have a safe time at the prison."
[1:12 PM] Jaxx On: And thus, Claire went where Claire went, I assume back to the prison, and Angel entered camp or something or other.
[1:12 PM] Jaxx On: ====================================================================RP END====================================================================




No comments:

Post a Comment