Monday, January 16, 2017

[AG2] Never Trust a Dwabi

Featuring: Yavae, Vivianna, Fala

[4:41 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae lazily looks in the direction of the sound
[4:41 PM] M I K A: Vivi looks as well. "Hello?"
[4:45 PM] Kwakado: A toothy grin emerges from across the cliffside. "Well well wellll!" The bright-eyed Dwabi woman, covered in carefully-positioned scars, saunters down the river towards them. "Look who decided to follow me all the way from Ama-town!" She leans down, looking across the water at Yavae. "Nanyo, baby."
[4:46 PM] M I K A: "W-Who? Yavae...um..who is this?"
[4:46 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Oh. You." She doesn't seem in the lightest bit interested.
[4:47 PM] Kwakado: The red-haired Dwabi straightens up as she approaches, towering over them before long. "Whatcha been up to, ya stalker?"
[4:48 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Franky Fala, I'm not in any mood for our banter."
[4:49 PM] M I K A: "Um..excuse me..who are you again?"
[4:53 PM] Kwakado: "Name's Fala. But if you're busy...." The Dwabi's smirk fades. "I'll cut the shit." In the next moment, Fala drives an armored boot into the river, spraying its contents into their faces. With its momentum, she pounces the Oni in an effort to pin her to the ground. "Where's the club?!"
[4:54 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae, surprisingly, doesn't stop her. She allows herself to be tackled to the ground without any struggle. "Probably in the armory."
[4:55 PM] M I K A: "W-What! What are you doing?! What are you talking about?!"
[4:59 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I defeated her and took her club long ago."
[5:00 PM] M I K A: "Oh...ok."
[5:03 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "It seems since then she has followed me here to retrieve it."
[5:06 PM] Kwakado: "The fort, eh?" Fala leans in close to Yavae's captive face. "The one with a shit-ton of soldiers?"
[5:07 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Unless there is another nearby fort, probably."
[5:08 PM] M I K A: "Yavae are you ok with this?"
[5:08 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "With what?"
[5:11 PM] Kwakado: "With fetchin' it for me, of course!"
[5:11 PM] M I K A: "With her beinging this close?"
[5:12 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Vivi, I have been disgraced. No shame is too insulting."
[5:14 PM] M I K A: "You haven't! Fala please get off her!"
[5:14 PM] Kwakado: "Ohh, you pooor, sad little shifter....Did you let down your tribe? Do you need a huuuug?!" Fala's arm wraps around Yavae's neck, squeezing her in a twisted embrace.(edited)
[5:14 PM] M I K A: "Get off her!" She tugs on her
[5:15 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae doesn't stop Fala's assault
[5:16 PM] Kwakado: "Back off, bitch!" Fala sends a foot into Vivi's side, kicking her off. She whispers into Yavae's ear. "...bet it feels good, huh? How sorry she is for you..."(edited)
[5:17 PM] DiurnalKnight!: The moment Fala attacks Vivi, Yavae headbutts her face with her metal mask
[5:18 PM] M I K A: "!" She yelps, trying to get her baring backs.
[5:22 PM] Kwakado: "Ohhh! Hahahahaha, there she is!" Reeling back for a moment from the masks's impact, a gleeful grimace slithers across Fala's face. "So you are still playing....cute." Fala leaps up once more, this time standing on Yavae's abdomen for leverage. She lands aside Vivianna, looking at her with scarlet eyes. "..Nan."
[5:23 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "If you want to hurt me, do so. But leave Vivi alone."
[5:25 PM] Kwakado: Fala rests a fierce hand on the girl's shoulder, bantering at a breakneck pace. "Ahahahaha, You think you're my boss?! You think that?!" Her head whirls over to Vivianna. "Whaddya think, Vivi-e? She my boss?!"
[5:27 PM] M I K A: "D-Don't call me that! You aren't allowed to call me that! Leave us alone!" She pushes her again.
[5:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I am no one's boss any longer."
[5:31 PM] Kwakado: "Well! I'mma be your boss today." Fala gives Vivianna a pat on the head, then points menacingly at Yavae. " Gimme back my club...and Vi-vi-eyyy keeps her face together!"
[5:33 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I would have retrieved it, had you just asked. Stop threatening Vivi."
[5:34 PM] M I K A: "Stop calling me that please! Only Sula was allowed to call me that!"
[5:36 PM] Kwakado: "How come?" Fala sneers condescendingly. "I thought no shame was too insulting...Hahaha, What about---" Her monologue is cut short by the girl's response, which draws Fala's attention for just a moment. She looks back to Yavae, blinking for a few moments.
[5:37 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Tell me, why did you and sula become enemies?" She asks calmly, her mind fitting puzzle peices together
[5:39 PM] Kwakado: "Ahahahahaha-what's that?! Sounded like you were askin' me a favor..." Fala's fingers dig into the maiden's shoulder. "You sure you wanna do that..?"
[5:39 PM] M I K A: "Ahh! Please stop!"
[5:40 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "It was a question."
[5:41 PM] Kwakado: "So's mine:" Fala's grip remains. "You sure you wanna do that?"
[5:42 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Yes. I wouldn't ask the question otherwise."
[5:45 PM] Kwakado: "Lebbo-Lebbi!" Fala throws Vivianna face-first into the dirt, pinning her down by the back with an iron-forged boot. "No questions! No banter! Get the club!"
[5:45 PM] M I K A: She squirms crying out in pain. "Please please get off!!
[5:48 PM] DiurnalKnight!: This time, it's Yavae who does the tackling, leaping at fala in an attempt to knock her to the ground
[6:19 PM] Kwakado: "Bad mooooove!!" Fala whirls around whimsically, putting all her weight on the foot holding Vivianna as she kicks Yavae aside. But the incredible force of the fiery Oni still throws Fala off balance, sending her tumbling to the ground. "oh shii---"(edited)
[6:20 PM] M I K A: She lets out a scream, rolling over trying to ease the pain.
[6:21 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae winced in pain at the kick. Stupid move... She takes a deep breath and tries to regain her balance
[6:24 PM] Kwakado: Rising to her feet once more, Fala lifts Vivianna by the hair, holding the shuriken to her throat. "Hey, hey, Ya-ve....Bad luck, huh. Why dontcha try again?""
[6:26 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She freezes halfway to going to a fighting stance, and her hands drop back down. "Fala, do not harm her. Your grudge is with me."
[6:28 PM] Kwakado: "Hahahahahahahah--Nice try." The bronze blade inches closer to her throat. "I ain't doing it to harm her...you know that."
[6:29 PM] M I K A: She starts to cry. "P-Please! I have a child!"
[6:30 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae's hands ball into fists
[6:31 PM] Kwakado: "Shut up!" Fala's hand trembles and quakes, and the star's tip tickles Vivianna's throat. "Nobody gives a fuck about your kid. Get..the club."(edited)
[6:32 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She stares silently for a few moments, then begins walking "if I come back and she is injured, you die. Understood?"
[6:32 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I will get your club."
[6:33 PM] Kwakado: Fala growls her words with a simmering rage. "You better haul ass...'fore I get bored."(edited)
[6:35 PM] M I K A: She cradles her stomach. In her mind she sings soft hums.
[6:37 PM] Kwakado: "...Ya really thought that would fool me, huh...." Fala's voice starts to rise back up to its usual mocking croon.
[6:38 PM] M I K A: "C-Could you let me down..it hurts to be held like this.:"
[6:39 PM] Kwakado: "Life is pain." Her response is flat and cold, like an icy lake. "Tell me a story."
[6:40 PM] M I K A: "A-A story..a fairy tale..m-maybe?"
[6:41 PM] Kwakado: "What the hell, why not?" Fala shrugs. "We've got time."
[6:43 PM] M I K A: "Ah..um..ok..Once upon a time their was..a princess..s-she was old..for a princess. A-And one day she ran away from her kingdom of dragons..to f-find ger true love.."
[6:46 PM] Kwakado: "Uh huh? Uh huh?" Fala's head rolls around, stretching her neck.(edited)
[6:49 PM] M I K A: "And s-she got caught up in a r-rebellion w-where she meet h..her..a m-man. S-She thought he was her true l-love but...h-he didn't love her.."
[6:49 PM] Kwakado: "...Ya don't say."
[6:51 PM] M I K A: "He..He left he w-with a c-child..and took off..a-and.." She starts crying again.
[6:52 PM] Kwakado: "Hahahaha! Gods, that's just great! He really did it, the absolute madman!" Fala slaps a knee, slightly releasing Vivianna as she continues her howling laughter. "...He feed you some shit about It's my duty not to love you, or I've never felt like this before? That kinda thing?"
[6:54 PM] M I K A: "H-Huh..no he wanted us to r-run away together but..h-he said we could only be together because I didn't know one thing about him."
[6:56 PM] Kwakado: "Run away? Hahaha...." Fala scowls for a moment, before her smile returns. "Yeah, that's what he says every time, you know."
[6:57 PM] M I K A: "W-What..h-he said I was his first."
[6:59 PM] Kwakado: "And he told me he'd stay with the Dwabi for the rest of his life." Fala shakes her head, grinning at the shocked girl's face. "Thaaat's Sula-e!"
[7:00 PM] M I K A: "N-No..noononoonono..h-he l-lied..no no no..!"
[7:02 PM] Kwakado: "How many kids do ya think he has, now?" Fala leans back, starting to let go of her captive. "Five? Ten? Twenty? He's been around a while, you know~"
[7:02 PM] M I K A: "N-No! Y-You lie! H-He wouldn't!"
[7:05 PM] Kwakado: "Hahahahaha....Sula-u? Lying?" Fala spits off to the side. "'Course not. You know him too well."
[7:06 PM] M I K A: She breaks away now, trying to hide her sobs. "S-Stop please! I don't want to hear this!"
[7:08 PM] Kwakado: "Noo?" Squatting, Fala leans down next to her. "Then lemme tell ya: Sula-e loves you! He wants to run away with you! You'll always be together...just like he saw in the future!"
[7:09 PM] M I K A: "Huh?! W-What..n-no..w-we split..t-that vision..w-wasn't coming true.."
[7:10 PM] Kwakado: "Of course not, honey....he made it up." Fala stood up, flexing her intricately-scarred arms in front of her. "If he'd told you what he'd really seen...you wouldn't have gone near him."
[7:14 PM] M I K A: "H..He made it up..h-he m-made i-it up..H-He lied..h-he lied!" She starts screaming.
[7:17 PM] Kwakado: "That's right! He hasn't told you jack. Shit." Fala barks over the sound of Vivianna's screams, pacing around her. "About who he's killed...about who he's fucked..."
[7:18 PM] M I K A: "Shut up shut up shut up!" She curled into a ball now shaking her head.
[7:20 PM] Kwakado: "NO!!" Fala leans over her. "You get the truth....the whole truth...You're in love with a monster."
[7:22 PM] M I K A: "No! He isn't! And I won't let you or anyone say that about him!" Her magic pulses out, pushing Fala slightly back. "He might have used me but..I still love him and I won't let you call him a monster!"
[7:25 PM] Kwakado: "Ngh! Well..." Fala pats herself, confused at Vivianna's strange defenses. "...when he comes back to get rid of your kid, too....Don't say I didn't warn you."
[7:26 PM] M I K A: "Get rid of..h-how dare you! He loves Paris!"
[7:26 PM] Kwakado: "He says that every time, sweetie..."
[7:27 PM] M I K A: She shivers. "No..I want to believe this child is one born of love..no one will take that from me."
[7:29 PM] Kwakado: Fala shakes her head wildly. "He'll take that from you himself. Just like he took it..." Her eyes dart around, almost as if confused. "..from me..."
[7:29 PM] M I K A: "W-What are you saying?"
[7:31 PM] Kwakado: Fala smirks scornfully. "I'm saying, that ain't gonna be the first kid the guy's killed. You're nothing special, sweetie."
[7:33 PM] M I K A: She shocked at that. "He..He wouldn't.."
[7:34 PM] Kwakado: The woman crosses her arms triumphantly. "He did."
[7:35 PM] M I K A: She seems to wilt. "I won't let him then..this child is mine alone."
[7:36 PM] Kwakado: "Just remembeeerrrrr...." Fala's voice is like a mad, howling wolf. "Never trust Sula. Never trust a Dwabi."
[7:37 PM] M I K A: She gets up and runs now but she doesn't get far before tripping on a root and hitting her head hard. She lays there still.
[7:39 PM] Kwakado: Fala walks over, slowly lifting her by her neck. "Shhh.....shhh....it's okay, Vivi-e..." Fala holds the singer up to her head. "You'll get used to that feeling. Don't worry...."
[7:39 PM] M I K A: She ignore her now, eyes lost and sad.
[7:50 PM] DiurnalKnight!: The sound of heavy footsteps returning can be heard
[7:50 PM] Kwakado: Fala's red-spiked head perked up. "Heyyyy! Here comes your hero. Wonder if you can trust her...." The shuriken returned to its place over her throat.(edited)
[7:52 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae comes back, the club over her shoulder
[7:53 PM] Kwakado: Fala holds Vivianna's body out. "Sorry, kiddie. Looks like your pal was already broken when she got here."
[7:54 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Fala, I told you not to harm her."(edited)
[7:57 PM] Kwakado: "I didn't....We just had a lil' chat." Fala's chin motions towards the club. "Wanna keep it that way?"
[7:58 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Let go of her."
[7:59 PM] Kwakado: "I do what I want." Fala's free hand bends its fingers, beckoning to the Oni.
[8:01 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She approaches, holding the club out so the handle is closer to Fala
[8:03 PM] Kwakado: "...Good girl." With the same motion, Fala throws her arms out, grabbing the club and sending Vivianna over to Yavae.
[8:04 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae catches her in a shielding embrace "I've got you now Vivi..."
[8:06 PM] Kwakado: "Dwabe-Dyoiti!" Fala twirls the club around her arms, smiling a smile more sincere than they've seen the whole time. "Catch you girls later, then?"
[8:07 PM] M I K A: She is limp. "Yavae..I..I am so tired."
[8:07 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Vivi, do you need help getting back to the fort?" She says, ignoring Fala
[8:08 PM] M I K A: She nods.
[8:12 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Let's go. Fala, we will meet again." She picks Vivi up, holding her bridal style
[8:13 PM] Kwakado: "Nanyo, baby...Can't wait to see how you turn out~" Fala stands back, watching from a distance as she runs her fingers along the engraved patterns covering the club. They match the patterns carved into herself.(edited)
[8:15 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She begins carrying Vivi back "Vivi, did she hurt you?"
[8:19 PM] M I K A: She starts crying again. "She..ohhhhh it can't be true!"
[8:21 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What..?"
[8:22 PM] M I K A: "He wouldn't t-take this child away! He wouldn't!"
[8:22 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Vivi, what are you talking about?"
[8:23 PM] M I K A: "She said he killed her baby! And he would kill mine too!"
[8:24 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Who?"
[8:25 PM] M I K A: "Sula!"
[8:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What?! Vivi, I swear to you her not anyone else will hurt your child. Even a weak failure like me... Would die to protect you."
[8:28 PM] M I K A: "Oh Yavae I'm scared and I just want to go home. " She clings tighter to her.
[8:32 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She holds back, cradling Vivi in her arms. Vivi may notice- tears have begun to stream from in Yavae's mask "I'm sorry... I'm sorry I was too weak to protect you. I will do better in the future, I won't let my friends be hurt."
[8:34 PM] M I K A: She hugs her. "We'll make it through this, and on the other side is happiness."
[8:36 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I'll protect that happiness. Not for my sake, but... For you, and my friends."
[8:38 PM] M I K A: "For you sake as well Yavae." She yawns. "I'll sleep now.."
[8:40 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Are you sure..? If you hit your head then sleeping might be a bad idea."
[8:42 PM] M I K A: "I'm sleepy Yavae..ever so sleepy."
[8:43 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Stay awake, you might have a concussion."
[8:47 PM] M I K A: But I want to sleep."
[8:49 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I know, but it's not healthy. Keep talking, about anything, just stay awake."
[8:50 PM] M I K A: "I..I still love him...why?"
[8:51 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Like I said... Love happens wether you want it to or not."
[8:52 PM] M I K A: "I wish he were here..I miss you Sula...."
[8:56 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Vivi... Let's think of something happier. Tell me about your child."
[9:00 PM] M I K A: "Paris..?
[9:01 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Yes."
[9:02 PM] M I K A: "Oh I hope his got father's eyes.." She starts to smile
[9:04 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Indeed? I hope he has his mother's hair."
[9:10 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I inherited my father's hair. What about you?"
January 17, 2017
[4:43 PM] M I K A: "I..I got my grandmother's hair..well the pink at least..the blue is a mystery." She chuckles.
[4:46 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Who knows, maybe you have fire tribe blood in you." She jokes
[4:47 PM] M I K A: She smiles at her. "Wouldn't that be funny."
[4:47 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "It's happened before, some members of the tribe run off to families in other countries."
[4:49 PM] M I K A: "Ah wouldn't that make my mother mad, her blood isn't pure nohrian."
[4:51 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ha! You think you'd have it bad, you don't even want to know what it was like for my big brother."
[4:52 PM] M I K A: "You have a brother?"
[4:53 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Yes, Malakai, the baneful fire."
[4:54 PM] M I K A: "Huh..I wish I had sibling.."
[4:56 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "It's a strange situation."
[4:57 PM] M I K A: "H-How so?"
[4:59 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, in my family it was at least. I love my big brother, but we were in competition for the throne."
[5:00 PM] M I K A: "Yavae? You are a princess?" Her tone is shocked.
[5:03 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Wait, did I never tell you? I'm the first daughter of the Fire Tribe Cheiftain"
[5:04 PM] M I K A: "Eh..really..wow! That's pretty amazing..looks..like I didn't know anyone.."
[5:09 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Nah, I don't mention it much. I hope that you don't let it control how you see me."
[5:09 PM] M I K A: "What is it like..being a princess?"
[5:10 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Not easy. Much was expected of me. I... Didn't really live up to all that..."
[5:10 PM] M I K A: "Ah..so it's no different then any of noble life.."
[5:12 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Probably just higher standards and dangers."
[5:19 PM] M I K A: "I think..as princess I would have..sucked."
[5:20 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ha! You and me both, it seems..."
[5:21 PM] M I K A: She laughs now.
[5:23 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Laughing! Much better."
[5:24 PM] M I K A: "I wish I wasn't so fragile, I wish I was strong..I wish I was enough for someone.."
[5:28 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Pah, you're strong. You could probably give my brother a run for his money."
[5:29 PM] M I K A: "Me strong..ha..I can't hold my own against girls like Fala or you.."
[5:30 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Please, I'v yet to meet someone who can beat me in a fair one on one, it's hardly a fair comparison point."
[5:32 PM] M I K A: "I can't even come close to Claire.."
[5:32 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Perhaps we can train then."
[5:33 PM] M I K A: She looks at her. "Yeah..t-that's a good idea..train."
[5:34 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Vivi, I believe you are stronger than you think."
[5:35 PM] M I K A: She shakes her head. "..I wish."
[5:36 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Come now, you can fight! You're a strong warrior!"
[5:38 PM] M I K A: "I..I..I want to rest."
[5:38 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Vivi, we're almost to the fort, just stay awake a little longer."
[5:40 PM] M I K A: She grows silent again.
[5:40 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Vivi? Are you still awake?" She looks at her, worried
[5:42 PM] M I K A: "..I am Yavae."
[5:43 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Good. Stay like that, do anything that'll keep you awake."
[5:45 PM] M I K A: "Have you ever been in love?"
[5:46 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "In love...? I don't think so... Some men tried to woo me, some women too, but they all were too intimidated and gave up."
[5:47 PM] M I K A: "You got courted..lucky."
[5:47 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "It was because of my family."
[5:48 PM] M I K A: "Even so..I wish I could have been courted."
[5:49 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "They usually didn't bother to get to know me. Too cowardly. I suppose I can look forward to that never happening again now, at least..."
[5:49 PM] M I K A: "No..I still think you'll be courted."
[5:50 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Pah! Why? I have no station now."
[5:50 PM] M I K A: "Because you are beautiful."
[5:51 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Most people do not seem to agree."
[5:52 PM] M I K A: "Well you are."
[5:52 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "..You really think so..? I haven't heard that from someone who didn't simply want my throne..."
[5:53 PM] M I K A: "I do, you are beautiful Yavae."
[5:55 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Pah... I don't deserve such compliments, you should put such thoughts of me out of your head, I'm not worth your time."
[5:55 PM] M I K A: "Huh..what do you mean?"
[5:56 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I'm a disgraced failure, not someone an honorable warrior like you should spend time thinking of."
[5:57 PM] M I K A: "And like I said..you are not, you are still worthy ok."
[5:58 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Why do you feel the need to reassure someone like me?"
[5:59 PM] M I K A: "Because we are friends."
[6:00 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Why? I'm brash, stupid, violent, and a failure with no honor."
[6:02 PM] M I K A: "Because you're all that and honorless women must stick together."
[6:04 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She is silent for a few moments, then laughs, a few tears coming from her mask "Vivi... You're a strange girl, you know that?"
[6:04 PM] M I K A: "I know..but I think thats ok."
[6:15 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I kind of think it's okay too, Vivi." She says sincerely. The fort is now rather close, the guards are letting the gates open as they approach
[6:17 PM] M I K A: "When I wake up, nothing will have changed but I don't feel so bad anymore..I will learn to love again and I know you will be there to back me up when I fall."
[6:24 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Of course I will... My friend." She smiles as she begins ushering her to the medical area
[6:25 PM] M I K A: ==END RP==






No comments:

Post a Comment