Sunday, January 22, 2017

[AG2-3] Try It On

Featuring: Tori, Claire


[9:50 PM] Tori: Next morning Tori woke up feeling quite invigorated despite the events of the night before. "Awake now are we, thought you might not get up considering yesterday." "Don't remind me. More importantly, do you know specifically what kind of robes work best? I'd rather not practice naked again if I can help it." "Just anything loose fitting and light will do. You should feel like you're wearing almost nothing." "Isn't that kind of dangerous, going into battle with no defense whatsoever?" "You're thinking too much like a soldier. You should watch your casters sometime." "Come to think of it, from the ones in our company, Sula and one of those twins, Emilia I think it was, do seem to get by safely somehow so I guess you might have a point. I'll be off shopping for whatever I can use for robes then. You stay here." Tori dressed up and made her way toward Fort Ikkigane.(edited)
January 25, 2017
[1:10 PM] $Bemoney$: Claire made her way from her solitairy training in the woods to the fort to take care of some wear and tear on her clothes. Maybe get some new weapons from the armoury while she's at it. On her way, she sees a familiar friend. "Tori!" she waves as she catches up
[3:47 PM] Tori: "Claire? What are you doing out here?" Tori looks at Claire's current state. "Wait, I can guess, training hard are we?"
[4:12 PM] $Bemoney$: "Correct...I've been training a new style I picked up from the rebels." She catches up, lowering her tattered hood. "It's been kinda rough, but I feel like I'm getting used to it a bit."
[4:15 PM] Tori: "Funny coincidence there, I've been trying out some other ways of fighting too. Though if last night's any indication, I'm going to need some new stuff to continue working on it."
[4:17 PM] $Bemoney$: "Last night? Oh! That reminds me...did you hear some explosion in the camp last night? I was out on patrol, and when I got to the scene all I saw was a wyvern flying around...were we attacked?"
[4:21 PM] Tori: "Oh an explosion? Nope didn't hear anything like that. I hope no one got hurt" Tori laughs nervously. "Anyway, what were you practicing?"
[4:24 PM] $Bemoney$: She gives her a suspicious look for a moment before drawing a practice knife.
"I've been getting used to fighting with knives. Helps me cause I kinda injured my hand a lot in the prison..heheh...had to punch through a lot."(edited)
[4:50 PM] Tori: "Knives huh, come to think of it we only had one person in our group who specialized in using them. Aren't knives quite a bit different from swords though?"
[5:01 PM] $Bemoney$: "Mhm...it's kinda different...well...a lot different...but I've been using the kodachi for a while so that kinda helped with the transition." She fiddles with it before pocketing her knife. "I think you're talking about Kazama? I know he uses shoo-ree-ken...?" She pronounces it slowly
[5:53 PM] Tori: "Something like that." Tori noticed she was approaching the tailor's store. "Well this is what I'm here for, I assume you'll be getting that hood fixed up?"
[6:00 PM] $Bemoney$: "Mhm, a trip to the armoury was what I was going for actually...but it's better to not have holes in my clothes."
[6:01 PM] $Bemoney$: She shrugs, taking her outermost layer and giving it a few pokes
[6:30 PM] Tori: "Ooh yeah that's going to need some serious work" "Why don't you help me pick something while you're here?"
[6:35 PM] $Bemoney$: "What do you need help with picking?"
[6:37 PM] Tori: "You wouldn't happen to know anything about mages' robes would you?"
[6:38 PM] $Bemoney$: "Euhh...well...it's just robes right? How difficult can it be?"
[6:57 PM] Tori: "The only suggestion I heard was that they had to be light and loose fitting. How's this?" Tori showed Claire a a bulky-looking orange dress. Really it looked more like a winter coat than a dress.
[7:04 PM] $Bemoney$: "Hmm.....I feel like that's a bit light...just a glancing blow from a sword and that's a tear." She rummages around, pulling out a leather chestpiece. "I think these are made in sets...how's this though?"
[7:11 PM] Tori: "Eh yeah I agree but when I was practicing yesterday, even normal clothes got in the way of how strong my spells could be. Besides, the mages in our team seem to be pretty adept at protecting themselves even with just simple robes." Tori puts the 'winter coat' back and pulls out a yellow sundress. "Think this would work?"
[7:18 PM] $Bemoney$: "Hm...it looks so...bright. You'll stick out a lot...and it barely covers anything...eesh..." She grimaces. "I mean, I get that clothes can block the magic and all that...but there has to be something said about decency on the battlefield."
[7:40 PM] Tori: "Fair point, and sticking out like that would be trouble with no armor." Tori looks around for some other options then spots a Nohrian-style maid outfit. "Hey this looks a lot like that outfit Auriel is always wearing."
[7:51 PM] $Bemoney$: "Auriel? Oh, the one that called herself Mana." She looks at it briefly. "I...think I remember my mother wearing that often as well...huh.." She looks around. "Well...compared to our options..that does seem...I guess it won't stand out since we have another...hmm...but I feel like we could do better..."
[7:53 PM] Tori: "Yeah I just thought it was interesting to see something like this here." Tori browsed a little more then paused. "Your mother was a maid?"
[7:57 PM] $Bemoney$: "Yep...as far as I remember at least...it was kinda weird...cause...she sometimes acted like a maid...and other times she was...well..my mom."
[8:00 PM] Tori: At least you had a mother who loved you Tori looked around a little more and found a loose blue robe. "I think this might be it, what do you think?"
[8:02 PM] $Bemoney$: "Hm...that looks right...Try it on?"
[8:12 PM] Tori: "Sure" Tori took the robe and walked behind a curtain probably set aside for changing. Uwah, it still looks ridiculously too cold to wear. Tori puts the robe on and pushes the curtain aside. "How does it look?"
[8:15 PM] $Bemoney$: "Well...it's different"
[8:22 PM] Tori: "Hm, I think i can work with this for now. Thanks for the help." Tori goes over to the counter and buys the blue robe. "So anything specific you came here for besides fixing your thing."
[8:24 PM] $Bemoney$: "Well...I do like that chestpiece...but I feel that it'd be difficult to move around if I wear the whole set..so I think I'll just go for repairs."
[8:39 PM] Tori: Tori thought about what Claire just said, then was distracted by the thought of Claire's mother and the maid dress. "Hey do you wanna try on that maid dress?" Tori asked out of the blue.
[8:45 PM] $Bemoney$: "W-wha?!"
[8:50 PM] Tori: "I mean surely you've thought about wearing the same thing your mom wears once or twice. Besides I think this would look pretty cute on you."
January 26, 2017
[6:28 AM] $Bemoney$: "W-well...I've ....-th-that's...." She tries to argue, but Tori did have a point. "...not a word, to anyone." She looks at Tori for comfirmation of her confidentiality
[9:55 AM] Tori: "Of course" Tori takes the maid dress and hands it to Claire.
[9:56 AM] $Bemoney$: She takes it and enters the changing stall. She takes a while as she navigates the somewhat complex uniform
[10:03 AM] Tori: Tori waits outside patiently Are maid outfits hard to put on?(edited)
[10:04 AM] $Bemoney$: She peeks her head out of the curtains. "Not a word, got it?"
[10:11 AM] Tori: "My lips are sealed" Tori puts a finger on her lips and winks
[10:13 AM] $Bemoney$: She steps out in the maid dress, her face bright red from embarrassment. "....well? How does it look?"
[11:15 AM] Tori: "It fits you a lot better than I expected. It's really cute" "You should buy it"
[11:18 AM] $Bemoney$: "Gods...it's so....frilly..." She turns to see her backside. "I can't...I won't be able to go anywhere if someone else saw me in this."
[11:26 AM] Tori: "Alright, I won't bother you about it anymore, change back and I'll put it away"
[12:20 PM] $Bemoney$: "Right...and remember- Not. A. Word." with a blushing face she goes back into the change stall
[12:46 PM] Tori: "Right, not a word."
[3:32 PM] $Bemoney$: She soon returns wearing most of her inner garb, a plain shirt and pants. "Alright, I'll put this away and see about repairs."
[3:41 PM] Tori: "Ok, I'm gonna keep browing to see what else I can find that might be suitable."
[3:43 PM] $Bemoney$: Claire returns the uniform from where Tori found it and goes to the shop owner to get her cloak repaired. After that gets sorted out, she says bye and heads to the armoury
[3:48 PM] Tori: After seeing Claire leave, Tori took the Maid dress from where Claire left it and purchased it before heading back toward camp.
[3:48 PM] Tori: ==end rp==
[7:14 PM] Tori: ==Pre-6, Fort Ikkigane, night before leaving for Kranhai== Tori made her way to her room after finishing up preparations for departure toward Kranhai. Most of the other people were asleep and the halls were dimly lit with candlelights. She had sensed she was being followed around by someone all day but so far had not acted on it so as to avoid tipping them off. She entered her room, closed the door, then pulled out her sword and leaned against the door. "Who's there?" she finally asked the hidden presence. "So you've noticed, how long ago did you realize I was here?" asked a male voice.
[7:15 PM] Tori: "All day, you're not very good at hiding your presence are you?" Tori jabbed to try and throw her follower off. "You're not much sharper yourself, I've been here a day and a half ago." the man responded. Can't tell if this guy's playing the same game I am or if he's telling truth, putting that aside... "So what business would someone as skilled as you have with me? Wouldn't Queen Luna be a much better target for your purposes?" Tori responded in an attempt to uncover his intentions. "She is a rather nice target I agree, but I have personal business with you Satori."
[7:15 PM] Tori: "It's been six years since anyone's called me that, but now I know why you're here. I assume you have a message of some sort?" "Just some personal advice from me to you: Don't go any deeper into Khlin if you value your life. She already knows you're here. And you know how she feels about anyone who even thinks of leaving the gang." warned the man. "So she considers me a traitor huh? I guess some part of me still considers Khlin home. Is that all you came for?"
[7:15 PM] Tori: "One last thing. If you decide to ignore my warning and happen to run into her, this conversation never happened. With that, I'll take my leave." Tori could feel the presence moving away. "Hmph, so this is their way of saying 'welcome home' huh." Not like I have a choice in going any further. I may as well tackle old family matters while I'm here. Tori went to bed. ==end rp==




No comments:

Post a Comment