Saturday, January 28, 2017

[AG2] A Traveling Smith and Merchant

Featuring: Mahealani, Tori, Akira



January 28, 2017
[9:59 AM] Appa | Very Lewd: == == ==
[10:29 AM] Appa | Very Lewd: Trudging down the road, not very far from the prison, a lonesome young woman watched the clouds as she went. The woman had a sturdy, stout form. Her skin was the bronzed hue of the Eastern Water Tribe and her eyes were a deep blue that matched their seas. On her belt, there were a some tongs, a blacksmith's mask and pliers. Covering her torso was a finely crafted steel plater breastplate, of no uniform design. It was very likely custom made. Over her shoulder, she held I kānabo that appeared weightless the way she strolled despite it. She was carrying a stuffed pack on her back. A bedroll was strapped to the top of her pack, and there were numerous other tools hanging from it. Though she had shoes hanging from her pack, her feet were currently in a footwrap. That prison I'd been told of is nearby. Hopefully I don't have to bash any criminals. It'd be a pain to clean up my pack if I have to set it down to fight.
[6:48 PM] Tori: A soldier? No, there's nothing signifying she's part of any army. Too armored to be a trader either. Maybe she's a traveler? Tori was walking a fair distance behind the seemingly out-of-place woman. Tori herself was returning to camp after her shopping business at Fort Ikkigane and with nothing noteworthy for a while in this direction, she couldn't help but wonder what anyone besides rebels or a member of Luna's company would be doing here. Could be a spy but if that is so, it would be best to approach her in a friendly manner to avoid tipping her off. Tori caught up with the woman in front of her. "Hey, what are you doing here?" Tori asked in a very curious tone.
[6:55 PM] Appa | Very Lewd: The traveler turned halfway and looked over her should, "Me? I'm simply passing through." She brought her kānabo to the ground in front of her, placing her hands on the pommel like a walking stick.
[6:59 PM] Tori: "Huuuuuh, passing through." "Isn't this a little out of the way though? Where are you headed exactly?"
[7:07 PM] Appa | Very Lewd: "Intetsu. I'm told that's this country's capital, so I figured there'd be some sights and maybe even a master smith," She explained.
[7:12 PM] Tori: Definitely not here to fight for us then at least. "The city's effectively closed right now. Do you have some sort of special connections to get into the city?"
[7:14 PM] Appa | Very Lewd: "Hmm, how unfortunate," the woman sighed, "I do not. I'm a traveling smith and merchant, and hale from Nolore's Eastern Water Tribe."
[7:17 PM] Tori: "You may as well turn back now while before you get too far then. There's nothing in this direction for a good distance. If you head north, there's a fort where your talents may be more valuable though."
[7:19 PM] Appa | Very Lewd: "Mm. I see. Is that where you've come from?" She asked, rolling her shoulders and turning fully to the other woman.
[7:23 PM] Tori: "Yeah, I was doing some shopping there earlier today." Tori raises her bags of clothing she was carrying to show them before lowering them again. "It's very lively there with so many people passing through on their way to Freyzenwald."
[7:29 PM] Appa | Very Lewd: "Interesting. Thank you," She nods, "My name is Mahealani." She holds out a hand.
[7:31 PM] Tori: "I'm Tori, I'll be around the area for another day or two so I hope I'll see you around." Tori continues to walk off in the direction of the prison.
[7:32 PM] Appa | Very Lewd: Mahe tips her head, "Where...? I thought you said you'd come from the fort."
[7:33 PM] Tori: Tori stopped and turned. "Well yes I came from the fort for shopping, now I have business elsewhere and this happens to be the shortest path."
[7:35 PM] Appa | Very Lewd: "Mm. Well, I wish you luck," Mahe nodded in understanding, "Farewell." Mahe hoists her kānabo back to her shoulder and turns the way Tori had come from.
[7:36 PM] Tori: "Bye again." Tori turns back around and continues heading toward the prison. ==end rp==(edited)
[3:59 PM] Appa | Very Lewd: Mahe leaned against one of the outer walls of the fort, her pack and armor beside her as she stared at the clouds. She'd asked the fort's smith for work, but unfortunately he already had assistants and had no work for her. What to do, what to do.
[4:01 PM] Psychic Loser: Walking out of the fort, a man wielding a Naginata began looked over the horizon.(edited)
[4:47 PM] Appa | Very Lewd: Mahe sighed aloud. Looks like its gonna be rough until the next town...
[4:54 PM] Psychic Loser: Hearing the woman behind him sigh, he turned around and pointed his Naginata at her. "I hope you weren't planing on sneaking up on me."
[5:05 PM] Appa | Very Lewd: The woman looked from the sky to him, the smirked, "Oh? And if I were, would I have my kānabo on the ground and be sighing loudly?" She leaned down and began unfastening her club from her pack.(edited)
[5:08 PM] Psychic Loser: He lowered his weapon "I apologize. I've been a bit on edge the past few days. Usually Kaguya helps keep me calm."
[5:11 PM] Appa | Very Lewd: "You speak like I know who Kaguya is," The woman held her club in front of her, head to the ground and both hands on the pommel like a walking stick.
[5:13 PM] Psychic Loser: He nodded "Of course. She's a Pegasus."
[5:17 PM] Appa | Very Lewd: The woman sighed again, "But I don't know her. Until just now, I'd assumed she was a human."
[5:20 PM] Psychic Loser: "I'm sure she thinks that herself." He paused. "What are you doing here?"
[5:21 PM] Appa | Very Lewd: "I was thinking, and watching the clouds roll by," She explained, "And what of yourself?
[5:23 PM] Psychic Loser: "Taking a breather from the barracks. I haven't slept well for the past few days so, I figured I could use a short break from military duty."
[5:26 PM] Appa | Very Lewd: The woman smirked again, "A soldier then? I am a traveling smith. Got some specialty wares from my home as well."
[5:31 PM] Psychic Loser: He raised an eyebrow. "Specialty wares?"
[5:39 PM] Appa | Very Lewd: "I've some incenses and other items, trinkets and things," Mahe nodded, then have a grin and a wink, "But I bet the scents would help you relax."
[5:41 PM] Psychic Loser: "I'd prefer not to drugged to high heaven."
[5:47 PM] Appa | Very Lewd: She smirked again, "Bahaha! What kind of merchant do you think me? They're not mind altering. They're the same sort of oil you'd find made into a candle."
[6:04 PM] Psychic Loser: "Okay then." he said letting out a sigh. "How much?"
[6:06 PM] Appa | Very Lewd: "Three hundred pieces," Mahe smiled, "I've never heard bad of them"
[6:09 PM] Psychic Loser: "I hope they're as good as you say they are." he said pulling out a coin pouch.
[6:17 PM] Appa | Very Lewd: The woman kneels down, grabbing a moderately sized case. She stood back up and opened it, showing a variety of different scents all in small corked bottles.(edited)
[6:26 PM] Psychic Loser: Akira looked through the case. "I'll take this one." he said holding up a vile.
[6:33 PM] Appa | Very Lewd: "Of course," She nods, closing the case and holding out her hand for the payment.
[6:35 PM] Psychic Loser: Akira placed the pieces in her hand and nodded. "Thank you."
[6:40 PM] Appa | Very Lewd: "What's your name, stranger?" She begins tying the case back to her pack, stowing the coin in her bag.
[6:42 PM] Psychic Loser: As he tucked the vile away, he responded "Akira."
[6:48 PM] Appa | Very Lewd: "Mahealani, of Nolore's Easteren Water Tribe," She stood, offering a hand.
[6:50 PM] Psychic Loser: Akira accepted her hand and smiled slightly. "Thank you for service, Mahealani."(edited)
[6:51 PM] Appa | Very Lewd: Mahe grinned back, "Thank you, mister." She returned to the wall and leaned back against it.
[7:00 PM] Psychic Loser: "Good luck on your travels."
[7:06 PM] Appa | Very Lewd: "And you in yours," Mahe waved to him.
[7:11 PM] Psychic Loser: Akira waved goodbye to the woman and reentered the fort, leaving her alone once more.
[7:12 PM] Appa | Very Lewd: == === == === ==



No comments:

Post a Comment