Sunday, January 22, 2017

[AG1] I'm the Real Ariana

Featuring: Ariana, "Ariana", Jean

January 22, 2017
[6:16 AM] Wyvern Lord: ==Short self rp to explain 10% stat difference with overly complicated and convoluted explanation== == Just outside of the Fort Ikkigane area (post chapter 7)==
[6:17 AM] Wyvern Lord: Sigh, I told her to be here at Midday Ariana sat on the hot ground alone, all her gear neatly wrapped up in a bundle right next to her. She had been sitting here for at least an hour now watching, waiting and anticipating the arrival of someone. In her hand was a scrunched up letter that she had received just before being imprisoned. New Instructions: she was to return back to deal with a “problem” while a doppleganger took her place for a short while. Just who this doppleganger was she had no idea of knowing but she had her suspicions It better not be that old bitch Alda or that young idiot Karina or even… Her thoughts were cut off by the loud screech of an approaching Wyvern “Ahh that’ll be my replacement finally arriving” The Wyvern flew over to Ariana and slowly Descended, as it was drew closer to the ground she yelled at the rider “What took you so long!? I’ve been waiting here for hours now! I’m going to tell the boss that you arrived late! Hopefully he gives you a good beating you stupid idiot!” The mysterious rider landed, their head covered by a hood. The rider immediately takes her hood off to reveal her hair and face. The girl was fairly tall (if a little bit shorter than Ari at only 5’8”) with short neck length blonde hair with light blue roots. She had bright red eyes and pointy elf like ears indicating her dragon heritage. Despite being thousands of years old she had a very youthful appearance, looking 16-19 years old. She was dressed in an Terrian style pegasus knight outfit that vaguely resembled Ariana’s. “Heey! That wasn’t very nice mother!” Screeched the girl in a kinda annoying high pitched voice Ariana was taken aback at the sudden arrival of her daughter. Expecting her new replacement instead of...this “Wha-wha-what are you doing here? I told you to stay home!”
[6:17 AM] Wyvern Lord: “Well i was going to, but the boss said i was the best choice and forced me to come down here. Something about us looking kinda the same” She patted her pockets down looking for her letter before pulling it out and handing it to Ariana. Ariana looks over the letter before sighing and handing it back. “Well alright, I guess you're my replacement. I’m kinda upset though; I was kinda hoping we’d be able to hang out for a little when I returned home” Ariana helps her daughter down off the Wyvern. Once down she brings her in close for a hug. “Missed ya you little ninny” “Muuuuuuuuum” “Oh shoosh” They separate and Ariana jumps onto the Wyvern. “All your stuff is down there (points at the bundle from earlier). Just remember your briefing OK? Not much has changed since the last report and the they still don’t like talking to us, so there's no chance of them noticing the switch” “Mmhmm! Gotcha mother!” “Also dye your hair properly, your roots are showing… and deepen your voice a little… or better yet, just don’t talk to anybody OK?” “Yes yes I know I know” “Alright, see you in two weeks Ce-Ariana (winking). Bye bye!” And with a wave Ariana lifts off and flies away, leaving “Ariana” alone Oh boy, my first solo mission! I hope I don’t screw it up for mother! Just gotta follow her explanation and the briefing letter I got and nothing will go wrong… um… whatever it was they said again “Princess Rujikarusujiku, Ariana is here to help!… Soon as I figure out how to get to you… probably should have asked for directions” ==End RP==(edited)
January 26, 2017
[12:45 AM] Wyvern Lord: ==Start the new RP right now== Setting: about 20 minutes after the above RP. "Ariana" rejoins the main group in the forest/wooded area after her meeting Ariana walked back into the encampment, all her gear slung over her shoulder Just keep calm and try to remember everything you learned. Nothing will go wrong... She looked around for a nice shady spot far away from the main group to rest, hoping to not draw any attention. Along the way to a good spot under some trees she tripped over a small rock and fell face first onto the ground, her equipment flung around everywhere "Ahh dang it! Should've seen that coming!" Completely forgetting everything she was told about interacting with the others she yells out "Hey! Can someone help me up here?!"
[12:51 AM] Abyssal John John: While taking a quick snooze in the forest with Angard Jean was awoken by wait seemed to be a familiar voice yelling out. "....Mph. Was that Ariana? Strange she's not one to call for help like that..." Jean scratched his dozing wyvern's neck until she woke up. "Come on Angard. I think Ariana needs some assistance." The Man and his Wyvern talked towards where they heard the yell coming from and found Ariana on the ground with a variety of equipment and items around her. Looking at her something seemed...off about the woman. Jean shrugged it off as him having just woken up as he bent down to Ariana offering her his hand. "Hey? Do you need some help here?"(edited)
[5:40 PM] Wyvern Lord: Ariana rolled over to her back and looked up at her helper "Thank you... Um..." oooooooh I know this one! The blonde hair gives it away! "Thank you Elwyn!" She grins like an idiot, grabs Jeans hand and pulls herself up "You wanna help me grab all stuff to Ely?
[5:54 PM] Abyssal John John: Did she really just call me....Elwyn? Did she scramble her brain on the fall or is some enemy trying to masquerade around with Ariana's appearance? Can never be too sure these days.... Jean shook his head. "Come on Ariana how the hell can you forget my name? I'm the guy with the wyvern, the one who tells really long and boring stories that interest no one, we broke out of the prison together...."(edited)
[6:01 PM] Wyvern Lord: "We were in prison?... I mean yeah we were... Angard?" oh no. I didn't know this would be sooooo hard! Better play dumb "Sorry I just hurt my head, memories a little fuzzy" She rubs her head and gives a small chuckle(edited)
[6:10 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean just gave the woman a very unamused look. "The name of my wyvern is Angard. You know the one standing behind me. I think you need a bit more then a faceplant in the dirt to get us mixed up." Jean sighed. "Listen here while I do love to look down on myself every chance I get one thing I know is that people don't easily forget about me for good or bad. Now you tell me what you did with Ariana or....." It was then that Jean finally realized something. Manaketes lived for how many years again? Well she could've possibly... no.... Did she....no she wouldn't... she did....fuck. Jean turned around and screamed. "GODDAMMIT! SHE TOTALLY DID THAT DIDN'T SHE? Uuuuuugh!!!!"(edited)
[6:18 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Did what, did what?! Tell me what she did?!" Oh poop. Shouldn't have said that Realising her mistake she stutters "I-i mean w-what d-d-did I do?"
[6:23 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean just groaned as he looked back to the woman. "Alright look before I help you pick up this shit on the floor just tell it to me straight because I'm not going to hold anything against you or tell anyone else. Are you one of Ariana's kids. Because if so you are reaaaaaaaally bad at acting like your mother besides mixing up names. Did she give you any pointers or anything before she decided to ditch us? I swear of all the times I wanted to talk with her...ugggh...."
[6:41 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Um... No? I'm the real Ariana and your best pal. I would never lie to you ang-Jean" She points at her eyes, ears and hair "And looky! I'm the same as you remember me, nothing has changed"
[6:43 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean smiled. "Ah yes! I'm glad to see we're still the best of friends Ariana!"
[6:44 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Yeah! Gimme a high five best buddy!" Puts her hand up ready for one(edited)
[6:45 PM] Abyssal John John: "Yeah!!!!" Jean gave the woman a high five. "Glad to know we can be friends. Your mother hated my guts!"
[6:49 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Oh shoot!" She crosses her arms and pouts "You tricked me! I'm the one supposed to be tricking you!"
[6:58 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean grinned as he pointed at her. "So you admit it! You are one of Ariana's daughters aren't you?" Jean then crossed his arms. "How rude of her to just drop you off here and go without a word. At the very least I would have liked to thank her before she left."
[7:10 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Weeeeell if you stick around for a couple weeks she'll be back, she just had some important business to go deal with... I shouldn't have said that... Dang it! A look of desperation appeared on her face "Please don't tell anyone I said that, especially mum. She'll ground me for a 100 years!"(edited)
[7:14 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean sighed. She could tell that she wasn't lying about that at least. "Knowing her she actually would. Well whatever, your secret is safe with me then um.....what's your name?"
[7:29 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I'm not allowed to tell you my real name, so just call me Ariana."
[7:41 PM] Abyssal John John: The young man shrugged. "I can respect that. Am I the first person from the army that you've run into "Ariana"?"
[7:51 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Yes, you're the first person. Which I guess was pretty lucky"
[7:58 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean nodded. "Yeah that's good. Perhaps you won't have to change how you act too differently from how you normally do then. I can just say that you had an existential crisis while we were locked in the prison and you decided to try being nice for a change. And then when your mother comes back we can just say that she gave up on trying to change." Jean smiled to himself. "Yeah that could work. Maybe just seem a bit unwilling to hang out but otherwise you being an actual decent person shouldn't seem too strange since a lot of us changed because of the prison."
[11:51 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Awesome! Thank you, um... Jean? That's your name yeah? Eh whatever, thanks for being nice"
January 27, 2017
[12:00 AM] Abyssal John John: Jean scratched the back of his head. "No problem. Your mother is a trusted ally of mine so this is the least I can do. Anyway, let's start picking up your stuff off the ground." Jean started to go around starting to pick up some of the things on the ground.
[8:00 PM] Wyvern Lord: Ariana joins him in picking up her gear and after a minute or two it's just all about been collected. "You know, you're not as bad as mama says you are. So far at least"
[8:00 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean looked to Ariana. "She talked about me? What did she say?"
[8:02 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Oh not really much about you except that you were dating a dragon or something. Nah I meant your species, she said you all smelled really bad but you smell only a little bad"(edited)
[8:08 PM] Abyssal John John: Dating a dragon? Ariana isn't implying that I was dating Angard was she? Jean looked back to his wyvern who gave him an equally bewildered look before he resumed picking up the stuff. "Yeah your mother always goes on rattling about how much she hates humans. Is that a common thing in Terria the whole human hating thing?"
[8:13 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Yeah, a lot of old people really don't like you guys at all. I guess they just find you extra icky or weird"
[8:18 PM] Abyssal John John: "Huh, that's strange. But then again they do say grudges grow stronger with age and Manaketes have very long lives so perhaps its no surprise that they think ill of us humans." Jean finished up picking up everything that he could see. "Did we manage to get everything you dropped?"
[8:22 PM] Wyvern Lord: She checks through her bag making sure she has everything "Yep that's everything mister! Thank you for your help. Now I gotta go and I'm pretty sure you do too, your dragon boyfriend Kalenzo is probably missing you"
[8:30 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean just sighed. "I think you're mixing me up with Elwyn again and his boyfriend is Kazama not Kalenzo. But regardless it was nice to meet you "Ariana". And don't forget those little tips I told you and you should be fine around camp. I hope we can talk with each other again!" Jean walked off with Angard thinking about this new "Ariana". Well she's a lot kinder then her mother at the very least. But I still wanted to thank Ariana for helping me out of my depression in the prison... The man and his wyvern disappeared further into the woods.
[8:38 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Phew, guess I better work my acting skills if I was that easy to spot" She sits down under the shade of a tree and closes her eyes ready for sleep. "Mama was right about one thing. They do look really weird"(edited)
[8:44 PM] Wyvern Lord: ==END RP==









No comments:

Post a Comment