Friday, January 27, 2017

[AG2] Jealous of Pegasus Riders

Featuring: Versailles, Akira


January 27, 2017
[3:50 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles sat in a small patch of grass between to tents. He sat quietly meditating, eyes closed and legs crossed. Its nice having some peace and quiet for once He smiled, thinking about the wind as it breathed gently upon him.
[3:55 PM] Psychic Loser: From not too far away the galloping of a horse could be heard bringing with it a large strong wind in Versailles general direction, sending up some dirt and grass when the rider finally stopped.
[3:56 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles opened an eye to see who, or what, had approached.
[4:06 PM] Psychic Loser: Standing before him was a relatively short Khlinese man riding a pale, white Pegasus. "What in the name-" The man stopped himself. He had an unamused look on his face which relaxed as he sighed.(edited)
[4:08 PM] spikethe3rd: "Hello." Versailles looked the pair up and down. "Are you one of the rebels? I didn't think you liked mixing with the Queen's army." Versailles stood up and stretched.
[4:17 PM] Psychic Loser: The man relaxed in his saddle, waved, and responded "Yes, I do happen to be part of the rebel army. As for mixing forces, I don't care who you are, as long as you're trustworthy is all that matters to me."
[4:20 PM] spikethe3rd: "I don't know if trusting me should matter," Versailles held up his festal. "Unless you have a certain fear of poles swung by monks." He smiled, "But I can assure you that I mean you no harm either way."
[4:29 PM] Psychic Loser: The man smirked at Versailles's joke, "I'd prefer not to be knocked down to the ground. That's good to know, though."
[4:36 PM] spikethe3rd: "So what brings you to our camp? Or are you enlisting?" Versailles joked.
[4:39 PM] Psychic Loser: He shrugged. "Just passing by. Taking Kaguya here," he patted his Pegasus "out for a small walk."
[4:41 PM] spikethe3rd: "I see." Versailles stepped towards them. "May I?" Versailles indicated petting Kaguya.
[4:44 PM] Psychic Loser: "I see no harm in it." He hopped off his saddle beside Versailles. "Just be gentle."
[4:46 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles gently ran his hand along Kaguya's neck and then across her wing.(edited)
[5:00 PM] Psychic Loser: The man watched his movements carefully, nodding to himself.
[5:07 PM] spikethe3rd: "I must say, I am jealous of Pegasus riders sometimes. The excitement of riding one. But it makes me sad that they must fight, no? Such beauty at risk."
[5:11 PM] Psychic Loser: Akira nodded, "I agree. But I'd say the same for all animals."
[5:15 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles nods in agreement. "I won't lie though, I find it hard to approach the wyverns..."
[5:17 PM] Psychic Loser: "Quite a few people are. I just imagine them as big lizards and that makes things easier."
[5:30 PM] spikethe3rd: "Haha, I suppose if it works." Versailles gave Kaguya a light pat on the shoulder.
[5:31 PM] spikethe3rd: "Oh! forgive my rudeness. I am Versailles." he turned and offered a hand.
[5:32 PM] Psychic Loser: The man accepted his had and shook it. "Akira."
[5:34 PM] spikethe3rd: "Pleased to meet you and..."
[5:36 PM] Psychic Loser: "Kaguya."
[5:37 PM] spikethe3rd: "Kaguya, what a lovely name."
[5:52 PM] Psychic Loser: Akira nodded, "Thank you." But I didn't pick it.
[6:03 PM] spikethe3rd: "How long have you been a pair?"
[6:03 PM] Psychic Loser: "Two years. She's roughly six."
[6:39 PM] spikethe3rd: "Oh? How did you come across her?"
[6:46 PM] Psychic Loser: Akira paused "I rescued her."
[8:54 PM] spikethe3rd: "I see, thats good." He nodded. "I know pegasus are often held captive as trophies rather than as friends."
[9:02 PM] Psychic Loser: "You don't know the half of it." he shook his head. "The things I've seen people do...."
[9:22 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles nods in agreement. "I'm glad you could help Kaguya here." Versailles patted her again.
[9:30 PM] Psychic Loser: "It was nice meeting you but, I think Kaguya's had her fill of people for today."(edited)
[9:32 PM] spikethe3rd: "I understand, I hope we can work together Akira. Stay safe."
[9:35 PM] Psychic Loser: Akira nodded "You as well." Akira hopped back on Kaguya and trotted off, leaving Versailles alone once more.
[9:52 PM] spikethe3rd: Versailles returned to his spot and sat down once more. He closed his eyes and slowed his breathing. I feel like I'll be seeing him more
[9:54 PM] Psychic Loser: ===End RP===






No comments:

Post a Comment