Friday, January 27, 2017

[AG1] Manakete Allies

Featuring: Mund, Angel


January 27, 2017
[2:44 AM] EndumAndTheWorld: Some time has passed since Mund seperated from Valentinus and Nero. New people in the group, no matter how odd they were, was always useful to hear. First it was the... humanoid thing that Kalenzo brought, Caprice. Next, the duo that the Outlaw just met. "What a fun we live in." Mund talked to himself, letting out a little laugh. He was just about to exit the prison and finally get some rest, when a suspicious looking man crossed paths with him. He was small and hooded, but he seemed... intimidating. Despite knowing he was off duty at the moment, Mund felt that he should know more about him. "Hmmmm... Excuse me. Do you mind have a word?"
[2:53 AM] Jaxx On: Angel was walking. He finally made it to the prison. It would be interesting to see how whoever built this built this. He looked down to the floor to try and gain less attention. Didn't want anyone else to catch him off guard again. Then someone said something Angel stops, and turns around, taking a better look at the stranger, this time hoping they weren't facing the wrong way. "Hail, stranger."
[3:02 AM] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund takes a look at the Infiltrator's face. It was not being very common to see pale skinned people with yellow eyes everyday. "Are you... part of the rebel army?" Mund questioned awkwardly, not knowing what to say to the unknown man.(edited)
[3:16 AM] Jaxx On: "I asked you to hail, stranger. I am part of this army, though. And you?" Alright, at least they weren't facing the wrong way around
[3:27 AM] EndumAndTheWorld: Hearing that really surprised the Outlaw, another unusual figure entered the team. "You mean you are also part of Queen Lunarea's army?" He lets his guard down for a bit. "I'm glad to hear that. My name is Mund, a simple bowman who works with this army. How about your name, stranger?"(edited)
[4:51 AM] Jaxx On: "Good to meet you Mund. My name's Angel. So is this the prison?"
[4:55 AM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Nice to meet you too, Angel. And yes, this is the prison. Do you have any business in there?"
[5:00 AM] Jaxx On: "I was just interested in seeing it. Why are you here, Mund?"
[5:07 AM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Well..." The Outlaw pulls out a piece of paper from his cloak. "You see, despite being a rebel army, we are kinda short in staff, so I volunteered to help. I kinda regretted after seeing the stuff I had to do..." He sighs. "Cooking for too many people, cleaning the filthiest places, guarding the place..."
[5:08 AM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Even in my past I didn't do something as bad as that..."
[5:11 AM] Jaxx On: "No? What happened in your past then?"
[5:19 AM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Uuuuuh... Nothing much, really." The Outlaw decided to hide it for now, surprised how he casually said something like that. Well. when you're a traveler, you end up in some pretty nasty places." He laughs awkwardly.
[5:20 AM] EndumAndTheWorld: "How about you? It looks like life was not kind to you, neither."
[5:41 AM] Jaxx On: "It seems you have a good eye. Fortune hasn't really come my way either."
[5:46 AM] EndumAndTheWorld: "And I guess it's understandable that..." Something picks Mund's eye. Under Angel's hoodie, he found that his ears... are similiar to a manakete's. "Say, Angel... Are you a manakete?"
[8:31 AM] Jaxx On: Angel's face darkens at the mention of that last word. "The furthest thing from one of those things."
[8:36 AM] EndumAndTheWorld: Judging by the tone of his voice and face, it was clear as day that the man in front of him hated Manaketes. "I'm sorry, it was not my intention to piss you off like that."
[8:37 AM] Jaxx On: "...It's fine. You didn't know."
[8:42 AM] EndumAndTheWorld: Well, at least this man is more forgiving... "May I know why would you join a group of misfits like us?"
[8:50 AM] Jaxx On: "I need to grow stronger, be better, that's why."
[9:02 AM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Uh... I see. But are you so desperate for seeking strenght, that you are willing to enter to a war, against an enemy so great that uses weapons and structures far greater than ours?"
[9:25 AM] Jaxx On: "Why not? It will help me gain what I want and help others."
[9:55 AM] EndumAndTheWorld: Mund was a bit surprised. It was rare in this days to actually see someone willingly going to war, just for the sake of himself and the others. He lets out a small laugh. "Well, aren't you an inspiring one, Angel? This kind of determination is good for a army. I think."
[1:20 PM] Jaxx On: "It is? Thanks, Mund."
[2:02 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Also, we have a battle in Intetsu in 2 days, so you better prepare yourself. You might want to visit the blacksmith and weapon shop, do not overestimate your own strength or underestimate your enemies."(edited)
[2:15 PM] Jaxx On: "Yes, I had heard of a battle. And where is this blacksmith? I think my trusty knife isn't as sharp as it used to be."
[2:45 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Well, I'll be honest. I have no idea where specifically the building is. I just look into the sky and look where most of the smoke comes from. It's how I do it, at least."(edited)
[2:53 PM] Jaxx On: "Makes sense."
[3:07 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Yeah, I guess it does." Mund stays quiet for a bit. "Do you need help with anything else?"
[3:09 PM] Jaxx On: "Hmm...why do you wear a hooded cape?"
[3:29 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Why I wear a hooded cape?" Mund sounded confused after hearing the question. "Hmmm... Nothing much, really. It's just confortable to wear, I guess? After wearing and fixing it over the years, I got used to attached to it?."
[3:30 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "That, and I'm too poor to get new clothes."
[3:46 PM] Jaxx On: "Heh heh heh. Alright then."
[3:47 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "I'm assuming you cover your head because you don't want to be mistaken by a manakete?"
[3:48 PM] Jaxx On: "Yes, that's right."
[3:51 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "I just realised something. What would you do if you had manakete allies on this team?"
[3:51 PM] Jaxx On: "I wouldn't trust them with a coin much less my life."
[3:52 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "But no friendly fire, at least?"(edited)
[3:54 PM] Jaxx On: "That wouldn't be very good for keeping my own life, so no."
[4:01 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "And you have no intention in trying to hang out with them, even if they're in your own side?"
[4:02 PM] Jaxx On: "Not if I can avoid it."
[4:25 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "I see... So, after the blacksmith, you're planning to see the rest of the camp?"
[4:26 PM] Jaxx On: "Maybe."
[4:30 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Anything to burn time. Alright..." Mund stretches his arms above his head. "I guess I'm going to rest in my tent. Do you need help with anything else, before I go?"(edited)
[4:35 PM] Jaxx On: "Should I know anything about the group that you haven't already said?"
[4:38 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Well, you might know this already, but our Queen is currently missing, if I recall correctly. Most of the people in here is actually normal. I think..."
[4:38 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Oh yeah, by any costs..."
[4:39 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Try to avoid a blondie with red eyes."
[4:40 PM] Jaxx On: "Does she hate Manaketes? Or is she one?"
[4:43 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "She's basically a manakete who hates humans. A lot. You really shouldn't interact with her, in my opinion."
[4:59 PM] Jaxx On: "Thank you for the advice, Mund. And wait, Luna is not at the camp?"
[5:10 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Yes, Queen Lunarea has been missing, with no clues where she might be. Ever since that miserable battle at Kranhai ended, no one knows where she has been."
[5:11 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Though, after seeing her in battle sometimes, I can almost guarantee that she's alive at the moment."
January 28, 2017
[11:44 AM] Jaxx On: "That's alright, at least. I wonder why that woman let me go when I mentioned her, then..."
[11:56 AM] EndumAndTheWorld: How curious, someone in our army did something like that? "Who are you talking about?"(edited)
[12:02 PM] Jaxx On: "Claire, she called herself."
[12:47 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "It's probably not that big of a deal. But I have no idea why she would do something like that."
[12:48 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "She has started to dress funny for the last days, though."
[12:54 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "But yeah. Long story short, no one has a clue where the queen is."
[1:44 PM] Jaxx On: "Maybe she hurt more than just her hand. Alright, that's interesting."
[2:27 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Yup, so until we find her, our leader is her sister, Ellis, who seems to be more organised and efficient than the queen herself." Mund thinks for a bit. "The more I think about it, the more surprised I get that Queen Lunarea won the election..."
[2:29 PM] Jaxx On: "Where would Ellis be right now?"
[2:48 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "I have no idea in that, sorry." He scratches his head. "I only know that she's probably around this area. Probably."
[2:51 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Do you have any business with her?"
[2:51 PM] Jaxx On: "Well, I should probably inform the current leader that I want to join."
[2:55 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "Yeah, that makes sense, almost makes my question sound a bit silly. If you can't find, you can also try to talk to her retainer, Joshua. That one I'm sure that he's around and he's basically the second-in-command."
[3:02 PM] Jaxx On: "Alright then, I'll go search him out."
[3:04 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: "I wish you good luck, then. It was nice to meet you, Angel."
[3:05 PM] Jaxx On: "Good meeting you too, Mund."
[3:34 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: After saying that, the Outlaw parts ways with the Infiltrator, going to his tent to finally get a good resting time he wanted. Ever since he escaped the prison, his head has started to hurt more bit by bit and he didn't fully understand why. Damn it, these headaches... I think I've been overworking. These couple of days have been super harsh on me, so I guess that's no surprise. He lets out a small sight I really hope I can rest decently this time.(edited)
[3:36 PM] Jaxx On: After saying that, the Infiltrator parts ways with the Outlaw, in attempt to search out either Joshua or Ellis. Hopefully he could find them to halt any further need for introductions. They were getting quite an annoyance, and might give him a headache if he continued.
[3:46 PM] EndumAndTheWorld: =====RP End=====




No comments:

Post a Comment