Monday, August 8, 2016

47.4: Who Harms Your Family

Featuring: Ellis, Leodin


[9:10 PM] Amasuro: Two days after the battle, Ellis walked the hallways in the east ward alone. Her mind filled with various thoughts.(edited)
[9:15 PM] REWlego: Leodin had been busy helping out with raids ever since the battle two days ago. This was his first chance to really rest, so he decided to take a slow walk around the castle, finally ending in the east ward where his room was. As he nears his room, he spots Princess Ellis down a seperate hallway and goes to check on her. "Lady Ellis," He says as he approaches her from behind.
[9:17 PM] Amasuro: She whirled around, her body posture stiff as the frown on her face quickly faded to a smile upon seeing Leodin. "Ah, sir Leodin! How do you fare today?"
[9:18 PM] REWlego: "I'm doing well, thank you. What about yourself, milady?" He bows as she turns to him.
[9:20 PM] Amasuro: "Busy! Very, very busy...there is just...ah, so much to do." She nodded at him. "I am glad to hear you can still do well in this troubling time."
[9:21 PM] REWlego: He shrugs. "I suppose 'well' is a relative term nowadays, but I am free to help if there's anything you need done."
[9:23 PM] Amasuro: "Actually, right now I was just headed back to my ward for some dinner."
[9:25 PM] REWlego: "Ah, that sounds lovely.... If I recall, you had told me you would like to have dinner with me sometime after our meeting at The Black Pearl. Would you mind if I joined you?"
[9:28 PM] Amasuro: She shrugged. "I suppose you have been up there already. Sure! It will be a pleasure to have you."
[9:29 PM] REWlego: He bows quickly. "Oh, thank you milady. It's an honor to be allowed to dine with you again."
[9:31 PM] Amasuro: "It is not a problem. Always nice to have some company together with me. Though, I hope you do not expect much in ways of...food quality. We have been rationing our food recently."
[9:32 PM] REWlego: "Of course milady, that's no problem at all."
[9:36 PM] Amasuro: Ellis nodded, and began leading Leodin back towards the south ward. After reaching the third floor, Leodin found himself back in the third floor room Luna had brought him through once before. Ellis walks over to a dining room table and gestures towards a seat, while taking one of her own.
[9:38 PM] REWlego: Leodin walks ahead of the princess and pulls her chair out for her. "Please, allow me." He smiles as he gestures towards the chair for her to sit.
[9:44 PM] Amasuro: "O-oh! Ah, thank you, sir Leodin!" She takes her seat, as servants in the area begin moving to prepare their dinner.
[9:49 PM] REWlego: "It is no trouble at all milady. It's the least I could do to thank you for this opportunity." Leodin takes the seat Ellis had originally gestured towards.
[9:56 PM] Amasuro: She nodded at him. "It is just a simple meal between friends. Not much of an important opportunity."
[10:01 PM] REWlego: He nods his head as if saying, 'fair point' "But you are the princess... Not many people get to say they've dined with royalty."
[10:07 PM] Amasuro: "True. I still do not believe I am so different from anyone else, but I suppose I still have the title." Two servants pour water for both Leodin and Ellis from a pitcher.
[10:08 PM] REWlego: "Thank you," he says to the servant as they pour his drink.
[10:10 PM] Amasuro: "I would usually sit here and have a meal with my sister, or my retainers if they are not busy, but..." Her voice trailed off, "...I suppose I do not have such luxury right now."
[10:18 PM] REWlego: Leodin looks away for a moment. "I'm sorry about your sister's condition..." He looks back to Ellis with a sad expression and somberly sets his mask down. "We're going to find who's responsible for this. I promise you."
[10:20 PM] Amasuro: "I very much hope so. I...this monster...this monster that dared to treat my people like this." She looks down at the table, her eyes closed. "I will never forgive them."
[10:22 PM] REWlego: "Niether shall I." He leans forward. "They will get what they deserve. I'll make sure of it."
[10:23 PM] Amasuro: "Thank you, sir Leodin." She lifts her head, smiling at him. "I...very much appreciate your words." Just then, two servants brought plates of food to the pair. A simple, small slice of beef cooked with a few vegetables and a slice of bread.
[10:25 PM] REWlego: He smiles slightly to the servant and nods before looking back to Ellis. "Anyone who harms your family doesn't deserve to go without proper punishment." He begins to eat the food slowly.
[10:29 PM] Amasuro: "If it was something so simple, perhaps, but this matter affects not only my sister, but all of our people." She begins elegantly eating her food. "And it frustrates me that we are still nowhere near figuring out what happened."
[10:34 PM] REWlego: "I'm sure that we will learn as time goes on. And although Lady Lunarea's... situation... is affecting everyone, I am most concerned about how it's affecting you, milady."
[10:37 PM] Amasuro: "I...I very much miss seeing my sister every day. I was always scared as to how her kidnapping would have changed her, but..." "...She is still very much the same sister I have always known."
[10:39 PM] REWlego: Leodin reaches out and takes her hand. "I can't begin to imagine how much it hurts you, Lady Ellis... I'm so sorry."
[10:42 PM] Amasuro: Ellis blushes as Leodin takes her hand. "It is fine, do not worry about me, S-Sir Leodin..."
[10:44 PM] REWlego: "I can't help but worry... You are so kind and benevolent, you don't deserve to go through a tragedy like this."
[10:45 PM] Amasuro: She pulls her hand back slowly, and continues to eat her dinner. "Nobody does, not just me. This is an unwarrented tragedy none of us asked for."
[10:49 PM] REWlego: Leodin leans back and continues to eat as well, keeping a worried look on his face. "I will have to agree with you on that... Nobody had any reason to expect this. So everyone, including me, was caught off guard."
[10:51 PM] Amasuro: "Say...sir Leodin, I wanted to ask you. Do you...have any idea where these monsters came from? Or what they want?"
[10:54 PM] REWlego: He frowns. "I wish I did, but I just don't have the same knowledge on monsters, or magic that others do."
[10:55 PM] Amasuro: "Mmm...right now, we only suspect that the monsters have likely been summoned from somewhere with magic. Though...it must take a great deal of magic to summon monsters of that amount."
[10:57 PM] REWlego: Leodin leans forward again and begins to think. "Do you know anyone with that amount of magic ability? Even if you don't think they would do something like this, it could lead us in the right direction."
[11:00 PM] Amasuro: "...Ah, I do not know of someone like that."
[11:01 PM] REWlego: "Hm... We might have to do some research then."
[11:02 PM] Amasuro: "Joshua has expressed his frustration at how the monsters simply...disappear once they are defeated. It makes studying them rather difficult."
[11:04 PM] REWlego: "That is quite unsettling... Have you tried capturing any?"
[11:05 PM] Amasuro: "It is a rather dangerous thing to try, but...we have considered it." Ellis scrapes the last bits of food off her plate, eating it. "Though, Joshua has apparently been busy with a side mission, he has told me..."(edited)
[11:06 PM] REWlego: "...Would you like me to try then?" Leodin finishes his food as well.
[11:09 PM] Amasuro: "I would not suggest it. It might be dangerous for you, sir Leodin."
[11:09 PM] REWlego: "I am willing to put myself in danger for the good of your nation, Lady Ellis."
[11:11 PM] Amasuro: Ellis pauses, before turning away. She holds a fist against her chest, blushing. "It...it would hurt me very much to see another one of my friends killed."
[11:14 PM] REWlego: "Do you not think that I would be able to handle myself?" He smiles slightly and raises an eyebrow.
[11:15 PM] Amasuro: "Oh! Oh, goodness, no, no! I did not mean that at all!" Ellis waves her hands in front of her.
[11:18 PM] REWlego: He chuckles silently. "I know, milady. But I am glad that you care so much about my well-being."
[11:29 PM] Amasuro: "I..." She holds her hands in her lap. "I suppose I do. Well, I believe I care for everyone!"
[11:30 PM] REWlego: He smiles. "As I said," he gestures to her with his hands. "Benevolent."
[11:34 PM] Amasuro: "...I suppose I am."
[11:39 PM] REWlego: He smiles and makes eye contact with Ellis. "Of course you are."
[11:40 PM] Amasuro: "...Ah, anyhow, I must be returning to my work." She stands up, nodding to Leodin. "...Thank you for joining me for dinner."
[11:41 PM] REWlego: He stands next to her. "Oh, no... I should be the one thanking you, Lady Ellis."
[11:43 PM] Amasuro: She bows at him. "I trust that the servants will help you find your way out. And...I hope you have a good rest of your night, sir Leodin." And with that, Ellis walked off in the direction of her office.(edited)
[11:44 PM] REWlego: Leodin bows before she heads off. "As I hope the same to you, Princess Ellis." He waits a few seconds before heading back down the stairs towards his room.
[11:44 PM] Amasuro: ==END RP==


No comments:

Post a Comment