Sunday, August 7, 2016

46: Missed Home This Much

Featuring: Claire, Versailles

August 7, 2016

[5:55 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: Claire laid in the bed, slightly upset at her having a fever
[6:02 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: Versailles walks in and worriedly looks around. Finding Claire he rushes over. "When I woke up, they told me you had a fever, so I rushed over." He shook his head. "You've been working too hard."
[6:03 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: Claire lets out a weak grunt as she attempts to sit upright.
[6:07 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: Versailles puts a hand to her head. Feeling the hot skin he pulls it back. "Oh dear..." He turns to the side and grabs a cloth. He dips it in water and lays it across her forehead.
[6:08 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Is it that bad?"
[6:09 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Yeah, you're burning up. Its ok, you just need a little rest."
[6:12 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Ok..." she said as the cloth touches her forehead. "Ahh, this is so embarrassing..."
[6:12 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Don't be, you were probably so focused on helping others you forgot to rest a little. I think its very noble." He smiles.
[6:15 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "But still, I can't help but feel silly from working too hard..."
[6:18 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Well... I suppose it seems that way, but also being stressed makes you susceptible. You are still worried about Alisa, right?"
[6:19 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Noo.......yes"
[6:21 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "And no one can blame you for that. So that mixed with working so hard is probably the cause."
[6:23 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Mhm" she said as she looked up at the ceiling. "When I was a child, I have only one memory of getting really sick..."
[6:25 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Oh?"
[6:26 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "When I was young, er, younger. I think it was when I was 8 years old, my dad took me out to train, and of course being in Nohr, the weather was awful as always. But we were used to it so we didn't think too much about it."
[6:34 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Hmm... I wonder why that specific time made you sick..."
[6:35 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "I wonder that too...we always ran through the rapids..."
[6:36 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "What? like through a river?!"
[6:36 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Of course."
[6:38 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "And you dried off directly after?"
[6:39 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "No why would we bother? We usually start training right after. The water weighs down our clothes, making it much more difficult to move around."
[6:44 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Well... being wet makes you cold and being cold makes you more susceptible to sickness."(edited)
[6:46 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Oh....I guess that's why mother told us to find another way to train..."
[6:47 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Haha, probably. I think its a good memory to have though. Quality training time with your father must have been fun." He smiled imaging a large man and an eight year old girl training.
[6:51 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Mhm, it was around that time my father realized that the lance may not be a suitable weapon for me, so he taught me the sword as well."
[6:53 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: She said as a tear began to make its way onto her cheek
[6:54 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: Noticing her tear, Versailles frowns in concern. "What's wrong?"
[6:55 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "I, I dont- I don't know... I, " as more tears began to fall. "I didn't realize I missed home this much"
[6:56 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: Versailles nods and hugs her.
[6:57 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "I know I'm not your parents, but..." he doesn't know what to say.
[7:01 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: She softly cries into his shoulder.
[7:08 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "It's ok, you'll see them again."
[7:12 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Thank you...I just want to meet them again..."
[7:13 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Speaking of which...I remember sending out a letter to father the night before the party..."
[7:16 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Oh? What did you tell him?"
[7:17 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: He lets go, to give her space.
[7:18 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "I mostly just updated him on how I was doing, and well... About us"
[7:19 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Oh, I suppose he may hear about what happened here as well..."
[7:20 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "I dont know...perhaps with the monsters the ports had to be closed down."
[7:22 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Hmm... do you send letters alot?"
[7:23 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "I send them not too rarely, like every few days. Perhaps in a few days, he would have noticed something is wrong?"
[7:24 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Probably, I hope he doesn't worry too much... Although it would be well founded."
[7:35 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Knowing him, he would come charging in as soon as he heard what happened here."
[7:47 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Is that good? Doesn't he have to protect Nohr?"
[7:51 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "I'm sure he would leave capable people behind to cover for him, he would most likely come with mother, and have uncle Shawn take over. Well, Shawn isn't my actual uncle, he and father are just close."
[8:01 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "I see..." The thought of meeting Claire's father, gives Versailles unease.
[8:02 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Are you alright?" she puts her hand on his arm
[8:03 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Yeah, I just... Don't want to disappoint your parents."
[8:04 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "You've been taking care of me for a while now, in fact, my father will probably want to meet you."
[8:06 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: Versailles stiffens up, imagining a towering man yelling at him.
[8:07 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: Claire giggles. "I feel like you and him would get along"
[8:08 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "If you think so."
[8:13 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: She nods before lying back down
[8:13 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: He feels the cloth, now dry. He re-moistens it and puts it back on her head.
[8:14 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Heh, I feel better already..." as she drifts back to sleep
[8:15 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: He smiles she's so cute when she's sleeping
[8:23 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: He leans over her and kisses her on the cheek. He gets up and walks to the door.
[8:35 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: ===rp end===



No comments:

Post a Comment