Monday, August 8, 2016

47.3: New Suit of Armor

Featuring: Claire, Versailles, Abner

[8:46 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: Versailles walks down the corridor holding his supplies, passing some staff in white robes and arrives at Claire's room. He opens the door and sees that it is dimly lit. He looks around, but only sees people in beds. He walks over to Claire's bed and see's that she is asleep. He sits down and unpacks a couple items.
[8:47 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: Hearing some noise, Claire slowly opened her eyes. "Wh-who?"
[8:48 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Its just me, Versailles. Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."
[8:48 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "What is it?" she said as she actually woke up
[8:49 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "How are you feeling? I have some medicine if you still feel sick."
[8:50 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "I still feel sick... Is my forehead still hot?" she said as she sat up
[8:51 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "I don't know yet." He gingerly extended his hand to her head.
[8:51 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Better, but still hot."
[8:55 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Ok...I guess I'll take the medicine." she said with a bit of dread in her voice
[8:56 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "It'll taste a little bitter, but you'll feel better, I promise." He smiled pulling out a jar and spoon.
[8:57 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: The red syrup jiggled slightly as he opened the lid. He stuck the spoon and with it came a heap of medicine.
[8:57 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: Claire slowly backs up to the wall
[8:58 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Its fine. Trust me." He looks seriously into her eyes.
[9:00 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: Claire eventually looked back at him, and nodded
[9:00 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: He lifted the spoon slowly to her mouth height and slowly moved it towards her.
[9:00 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: Claire struggled to open her mouth
[9:01 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: Noticing, Versailles quickly grabs a glass and dunks it in water with his other hand. He gives it to her.
[9:02 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: Claire takes the cup, and then swallows the medicine, followed by the water
[9:02 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: She cringes at the taste of the medicine
[9:03 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: He simply smiles encouragingly.
[9:04 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: She looks at him with the eyes of a child who was betrayed
[9:05 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Would you like something sweet to follow that?"
[9:06 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "...yes"
[9:08 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: Versailles leans in and kisses Claire on the mouth before she can react.
[9:09 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "?!?!?!?"
[9:09 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: She jumps back against the wall, her cheeks bright red, with her hand covering her mouth
[9:15 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "How was that?" he smiled.
[9:18 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "...sweet." she said softly, still hiding behind her hand
[9:22 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: He stood up and sat on the bed. "Are you tired?"
[9:22 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: She began to blush harder. "No..."
[9:26 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Oh, then I guess you wouldn't want to snuggle up."
[9:27 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "N-no! I mean...I do want to, yknow..."
[9:29 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Oh, well then." Versailles lays down next to her.
[9:37 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: She leans her head on his shoulder. "Aren't you worried about getting sick too?"
[9:38 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "You're worth it." He leaned his head on hers.
[9:39 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "You're too kind." she said as she closed her eyes
[9:40 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Well, you're so beautiful, in all the meanings of that word."
[9:43 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Oh stop it, I can't stop blushing."
[9:44 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Maybe your head is still hot. Here." He placed the wet towel covering her whole face.
[9:47 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: Claire relaxed with the cool towel on her face before lifting the bottom off her mouth and nose. "Thank you"
[9:48 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Oh, you have some thing right here..." She can hear him lean towards her when he suddenly kisses her again.
[9:55 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: When their lips parted, Claire put her head on his chest, still covering her beet red face with the cloth
[9:58 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Haha, I wasn't sure that'd work."
[10:02 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: She lightly hits his chest
[10:05 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Well, I guess I should let you rest..." He yawns.
[10:06 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Wait! I mean, I want to stay like this for a bit longer..."
[10:07 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Oh, if you insist..." He relaxes and closes his eyes.
[10:08 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: She smiles as she placed her head a bit higher on his chest before falling asleep
[10:10 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: He yawns again. I should probably get out of her bed, but I'm so tired. He promptly falls asleep.(edited)
[10:13 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: =============RP END============


August 10, 2016
[7:06 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: Versailles yawns. he stretches his arms and legs. He feels a pressure on his chest. He opens his eyes to see Claire sleeping on him. Oh yeah, I fell asleep in Claire's bed... I fell asleep in Claire's bed! He looks around for any witnesses to his intimacy. Seeing no one he gives a sigh of relief.
[7:11 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: He looks back at Claire sleeping. He smiles at her and strokes her hair softly.
[7:34 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: His movements slightly awoken Claire as she repositions herself slightly.
[7:34 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: She mumbled a bit
[7:37 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: she's too cute. He shakes a little from excitement.
[7:40 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Mmmm" she uttered as she slowly opened her eyes a bit, only to close then again. "Five yawn more minutes."
[7:40 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Take as long as you want."
[7:42 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Thanksmom" she slurred. *wait a minute, mom would never let me have five more minutes!* she opened her eyes and realised where, or rather, who she was sleeping on
[7:44 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: Her face bright red with assumptions on what happened before she slept. "U-hh... Morning?"
[7:44 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Good morning. How are you feeling?"
[7:46 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "I...maybe?"
[7:47 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "I don't think that was an answer." He smiles at her.
[7:48 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "I mean, no-yes! Yes, I feel better."
[7:49 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "That's good to hear! I guess the medicine worked."
[7:50 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "It would seem so." she smiled back
[7:52 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Well, if you're feeling better we'd better go see what needs to be done."
[7:53 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "R-right!" she quickly gets off of him
[7:54 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: He follows closely behind.
[7:55 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "So, did anything happen while I was sick?"
[7:57 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Not that they told me. Just more people to tend to. I think they did some raids to fight the invaders."
[7:57 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "I see... Shall we get back to work?"
[7:58 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Sure, is there anything you need to do? I don't want you to overwork again."
[8:00 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Hmm, you're right, I did just finish recovering...I guess I should check in on the blacksmith to see if my armour is done."
[8:05 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "I'll come with you, I haven't seen most of the castle yet."
[8:06 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Ok! Ill show you around, but it's not a lot."
[8:07 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "As long as I'm with you it'll be great."
[8:09 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: She blushes. "Oh stop it you! You know how easily flustered I get with comments like that!"
[8:12 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Well I'll try to hold them in, but no promises." He smiled.
[8:15 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "I don't understand how you can say things like that, I get flustered too easily."
[8:17 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "When I look at you, I lose any fears. You make me want to express myself."
[8:18 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: Claire emits a sound as she hugs his arm, using it to hide her face.
[8:20 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: He wraps an arm around her and hugs her back.
[8:21 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "See? Comments like that. I just get sent blushing and I can't say anything back"
[8:24 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Well, lets head out. As much as I want to hug you all day..."
[8:25 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Let me calm down...my face is probably bright red right now."
[8:26 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "I could blow on it to cool you down."
[8:28 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "That'll make it redder..."
[8:31 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Alright, take your time."
[8:32 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: Claire takes a bit to calm down, when she does, she looks up at him. "Okay...I think I'm good now."
[8:32 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Ok, lead on!"
[8:35 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Alright!" she holds his hand and walks towards the main grounds
[8:36 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: He happily holds her hand, following closely behind.
[8:38 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "And here we are! Over there is an arena, and that little building is the armoury, there are two blacksmiths who work together, one is a small witch who specializes in magic, and the other is a really good blacksmith..."
[8:38 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "And that's all I've really seen here, I'm sure someone can lead us to a staff shop of sorts."
[8:39 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: He nods "Lets check on your armor then."
[8:40 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Right, this way!"
[8:41 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: She enters the armoury
[8:41 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: Versailles looks around the armory and the displays but follows Claire's hand pulling him.
[8:41 PM] AOMidori20: Abner is busy sorting out some weapons.
[8:42 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Regie is hidden in a back corner working on some scroll
[8:42 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Excuse me!" she calls out to Abner
[8:43 PM] AOMidori20: Abner looks up. "Ah, Miss Claire. Your armor's ready."
[8:44 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Wonderful! May I see it?"
[8:47 PM] AOMidori20: "Right over there." He jerks his head to a large crate laid on its side.
[8:48 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: Claire opens the crate, and lifts up her new suit of armour
[8:50 PM] AOMidori20: The armor feels lighter than her old suit, the plates shining with pristine, untarnished steel.
[8:51 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "I like the look... And it feels lighter." she puts on the chest piece
[8:53 PM] AOMidori20: "Supposed to. That ol' suit looked to be quite inefficient."
[8:54 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Huh, I guess I might have made it too heavy..."
[9:01 PM] AOMidori20: "Where'd you say that was from?"
[9:02 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Nohr, It was forged by me when I was knighted."
[9:05 PM] AOMidori20: "Ah. See, there's the problem."
[9:07 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "I admit it was an amateur's work. But it did serve me well in combat."
[9:14 PM] AOMidori20: "Yeah? Not surprised it fell apart so quick. Most Nohrian armorsmiths couldn't figure out a suit of armor if it stabbed 'em through the hole in their armor's rear."
[9:16 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Excuse me, but I'll have you know our armoursmiths are as skilled as our military." she said, taking some offence to that comment
[9:20 PM] AOMidori20: Abner looked up, eyebrows raised. "...y'can't really believe that, can you?"
[9:21 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Well I really do believe it "
[9:23 PM] AOMidori20: "...Miss Claire, last time I saw a Nohrian set of armor, I saw their rear end stickin' out of it. Almost every single set. Even the knights! You can't honestly tell me that is a practical suit of armor."
[9:26 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Now I don't know where you've seen that armour, I only have seen one set of armour like that, and it was when we the monsters first appeared. And I assure you it was not a Nohrian in that armour."
[9:27 PM] AOMidori20: "Well, it's been a while since I've been to Nohr, so maybe my minds just gettin' foggy." He shrugs. "But I will say that the parts of armor that do exist are mighty strong."
[9:27 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Besides, that sounds practical for mobilty! I believe it is you who needs to avert your eyes."(edited)
[9:28 PM] AOMidori20: "That might be, but an enemy archer won't need to avert nothin'."
[9:30 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "I find it quite disturbing that that's your main focus, one's posterior."
[9:31 PM] AOMidori20: Abner palms his face. "When it's hangin' out and not armored, it is! You shouldn't leave anything on your legs uncovered."
[9:34 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "It takes quite the dedication during battle to take a look at one's rear after all.."
[9:34 PM] AOMidori20: "You're not thinkin' the right way. When an enemy is attacking you, they look for any weak point they can find."
[9:35 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Hm...fair point." she nods
[9:36 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "I try to forget about, well. that when I think of Nohrian armour."
[9:36 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "But I do mean what I say when I say that it is purely for mobility."
[9:36 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "And with mobility it is easier to cover one's weakspots."
[9:37 PM] AOMidori20: "In some cases, yeah, I'd agree with you. But Knights already carry so much heavy armor on their shoulders, it's cumbersome even without the back armor."
[9:38 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "But, I do know for a fact that the knight's armour doesn't reveal their rear."
[9:40 PM] AOMidori20: He shrugs. "Been a ways since I've been in Nohr. Maybe I was drunk. Maybe I mighta seen one indecent on accident. Maybe I just remember wrong. But somethin' like that is just revealing a place that you can easily get hurt."
[9:42 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Maybe indeed. Either way, you have my thanks, and the payment. How much?"
[9:43 PM] AOMidori20: "Nothin'." Abner waves dissmissively.
[9:43 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Excuse me?"
[9:44 PM] AOMidori20: "It don't cost anything."
[9:44 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "May I ask why?"
[9:50 PM] AOMidori20: "Well, seein' as there's a magical barrier floatin around the castle, a gang of monsters outside it, and most of what I do charge goes into the watchest anyways, there's not really any sense in charging you for this at the moment."
[9:51 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "True... In any case, I'll pay you back by helping to rid this city of the monsters."
[9:52 PM] AOMidori20: "Yeah, that's what I was goin' for. You want give the armor a try, see if it fits?"
[9:52 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Sure!" she puts on the armour
[9:53 PM] AOMidori20: The armor fits perfectly.
[9:54 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: Finishing looking at the displays, Versailles looks at Claire in her armor. "Wow, it looks great!"
[9:55 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "And it is indeed easier to move around in!"
[9:58 PM] AOMidori20: "See, what'd I tell ya?" Abner smiles, folding his arms over his chest. "It ain't as bulky as a knight's, but hell, it's damn near close enough!"
[10:00 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "It certainly is! I can't wait to try this in battle!" she said excitingly
[10:03 PM] AOMidori20: "Just don't kill yourself on your first raid outside there and I think you'll have made a great payment."
[10:04 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "I won't! I survived the first two battles in a soldier's armour! But of course I'll be careful."
[10:05 PM] AOMidori20: "A soldier's armor? Must've been uncomfortable."
[10:06 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "It was an odd fit, but it was also an emergency."
[10:08 PM] AOMidori20: "Explains why it broke down so quickly. That one'll need repairs after, say, every two battles."
[10:10 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: She nods. "Especially after being stuck in that cave with all those monsters..."
[10:11 PM] AOMidori20: "Hrmm. Well, come back whenever you need repairs."
[10:11 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Will do." she said before taking off the armour
[10:13 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Do you want to do anything here Versailles?"
[10:14 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "No, I am fine. Do you need any help carrying that?" He motioned to the armor.
[10:15 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "No I'll be fine." she said as she carried it with her out the door. "Have a nice day!" She called out to the blacksmiths as she left
[10:16 PM] AOMidori20: "Come again!" Abner quickly returned to his work.
[10:19 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: As the left. "Sorry that took a bit, I guess I got a bit defensive when he spoke about Nohrian armour."
[10:20 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "That's fine, I suppose I don't really understand it, but you know more about it that I."
[10:22 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "Anyways...I think I should find Joshua and tell him that I'm ready for raids."
[10:24 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Ok, but remember, I'm coming too."
[10:25 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "I- I know we already spoke about this, but I'm still uneasy with the thought of you coming with me."
[10:27 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "I guess we'll just have to stick together."
[10:28 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: "B-But...I..."
[10:29 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: He smiles, "Come on, let's find Joshua." he walks down the hall.
[10:30 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: After a reluctant sigh, she obeys
[10:31 PM] [BSpicy]Bemoney: ===rp end===




No comments:

Post a Comment