Monday, February 13, 2017

[AG3] Wolfing Down the Food

Featuring: Logan, Kian

February 13, 2017
[2:41 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Tomorrow, the army would be marching to war, and many of them to their deaths. But for now, they would feast! The chefs were working hard to make a large feast for the army's last dinner here out of what ingredients they could scrounge up, including one man who stood out from the rest- he was clearly no native, his skin tone and facial features would suggest Nohrian descent but his tail and ears quite obviously point to him being a Wolfskin. Whatever the case was, the large man was preparing a large roast, too big for the other chefs to lift alone. Once it's in the oven he goes to take a small break near the food stores.
[2:46 PM] Mika: Kian sniffs around, making sure to keep a low profile. He grins when the scent of bread fills his nose and heads closer to the source. He looks around before snatching up a small loaf of bread, shoving it down into his long red riding coat.
[2:48 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Logan had been resting, when a strange scent hit his powerful wolfskin nose- was that... A fox? He opens his eyes and stands, starting to sniff around for the source of the smell- if a fox got into their food stores, it could mean trouble.
[2:50 PM] Mika: Kian doesn't notice as he keeps picking up loafs and fruit.
[2:52 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Logan sees the hooded figure as he approaches from behind and freezes- judging by the tail, he was half- right about it being a fox. Judging by the sound of munching, he was completely right about food getting stolen. He quietly walks up behind the Kitsune, then suddenly picks him up by the back of the hood "So, did you plan on joining the army for dinner, Kitsune?"
[2:55 PM] Mika: He hisses, trying to wiggle his way out, the food dropping to the floor. "Wolf let me go!"
[2:57 PM] DiurnalKnight!: He turns the Kitsune to face him, revealing his rugged face and the slightly annoyed expression on it "Don't drop food, that's wasteful."
[3:01 PM] Mika: "You don't think I know!" He frowns. "I'm hunger wolf."
[3:09 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hungry? Then what're you doing back here?" He scolds with an angry face "Bread is no meal! Now sit down and shut up, I'm getting you a real meal." He roughly places the kitsune in a seat and walks to a nearby stove, grumbling angerly
[3:12 PM] Mika: He blinks, looking more then surprised before his ears perk up and he grins. Damn this wolf was dumb but as long as it got him some food.
[3:14 PM] DiurnalKnight!: He begins cooking some bacon "Fox, how do you like your eggs? Over easy, scrambled, what?"
[3:15 PM] Mika: "I don't know what those are..so whatever you like wolf."
[3:18 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Wait, really? How have you never eaten eggs? Don't foxes normally raid henhouses and such?"
[3:20 PM] Mika: "I eat them raw wolf so I know eggs are..I don't know what any of the others words ment wolf."
[3:22 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What kind of person's never had a nice cooked meal? Terrible. And stop calling me wolf, my name is Logan."
[3:24 PM] Mika: "Logan..I'm Kian and not everyone has a cozy army reserves to feed them. I make do."
[3:25 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You're lucky you found me and not some other random army, I'v heard there's armies who use foxes for spare rations when they find them eating the food stores."
[3:33 PM] Mika: He looks away. "You don;t have to try and scare me Logan." He shoves a soft roll into his mouth
[3:33 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Ah! Stop that, you'll ruin your appetite if you fill up on bread!"
[3:40 PM] Mika: "What are you, my mom?" He finishes the roll. "I'm hunger and that food is taking a long time, the bread is already made and here."
[3:41 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "If you don't eat a balanced meal you'll end up unhealthy. If you can hold off until the meal is ready I'll see if I can find some desert for you too."
[3:45 PM] Mika: "Dessert.." His tail starts to swing. "Well I ah..sure I can wait."
[3:46 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hmph, better." He soon plates two plates of bacon and eggs and walks back to the table, sitting across from the kitsune and placing a plate in front of each of them
[3:48 PM] Mika: He watches the man suspiciously before wolfing down the food. "Oh this is really good old man!
[3:49 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Old? I'm not old! I'm only thirty four, impertinent fox!"
[3:50 PM] Mika: He grins stealing another slice of bacon off his plate. "Suuure."
[3:50 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What would you even know? You look practically like a pup, everyone seems 'old' to you."
[3:52 PM] Mika: "I'm 21! Not having a stable diet really keeps you young."
[3:54 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Twenty-one?!" He looks over the kitsune, surprised "What, were you starved or something?"
[3:56 PM] Mika: He nods. "Yes what about it?"
[3:56 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Jeez, how're you even alive...? Fox, you finish up your food, I'm gonna get desert." He stands, grumbling to himself, and heads into the storeroom(edited)
[3:59 PM] Mika: He finishes his and Logans plate.
[4:01 PM] DiurnalKnight!: He comes back and sighs at seeing both plates empty. In his hands are a large glass of milk and a small plate with a few cookies on it "I've been saving these, try to savor them." He puts the plate and glass down.
[4:02 PM] Mika: He looks at the cookies. "What flavor?"
[4:02 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Chocolate chip. Are you going to be picky?"
[4:03 PM] Mika: He shakes his head and shoves two into his mouth. "mmmm"
[4:03 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Like them? Good."
[4:05 PM] Mika: He gulps down the milk so he won't choke. "Did you make these too?"
[4:05 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Indeed, it's been a while since I'v had the ingredients but I kept some in case of a rainy day."
[4:06 PM] Mika: He grabs another before standing. "Well it's been good but I should be going."
[4:07 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Going? What makes you think you're going?"
[4:08 PM] Mika: "Huh? I can't stay here old man. This is an army right?
[4:08 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Yes, an army you were caught stealing from."
[4:09 PM] Mika: "....You're going to let me go right?"
[4:11 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Kian, we are going to discuss this. I do not like people going hungry, and someone being killed over trying not to starve boils my blood, so I will not turn you in. This does not mean I am letting you off Scott free, the way I see it you currently owe me six eggs, half a loaf of bread, six strips of bacon, a large cup of milk, and two cookies."
[4:13 PM] Mika: "Huh? How am I going to pay you back? Those are hardly easy things to come by.'
[4:13 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I am going to make a proposal to you- I am currently in need of assistance, if you stay with us as my assistant, I will not turn you in."
[4:16 PM] Mika: "Assistant? Like..helping you cook?"
[4:17 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? Yes, what else would I mean?" He says, looking confused
[4:18 PM] Mika: 'Oh..n-nothing! Will I be able to eat the food we cook?"
[4:19 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I'm going to keep you fed, I'm not letting you starve."
[4:19 PM] Mika: He grins. 'Then sure! Assistant sounds fun.'
[4:21 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Now hold still for a second-" He kneels down, picks up a napkin and cleans Kian's face a bit "Eat more carefully next time, making a mess wastes food."
[4:22 PM] Mika: He blushes, pushing him away. 'W-What are you doing?!"
[4:23 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What? You're dirty. We have places to wash up here if you want to get a bath later."
[4:24 PM] Mika: "Bath! I'm not taking a bath, I'll get sick!"(edited)
[4:25 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What? Baths don't make you sick, fox! They keep you from getting sick!"
[4:28 PM] Mika: "My siblings took baths and after a few days they got sick and died! I'm not dying!'(edited)
[4:29 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "That's just an old wive's tale, I take baths quite often, at least once a week!"
[4:31 PM] Mika: He looks sketecal. "...Ok."
[4:35 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Oh, I was worried you'd be a lot harder to convince. Alright, once I'm done serving dinner we can head to the baths."
[4:36 PM] Mika: ".....Are we taking one together?"
[4:40 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? It's a bathhouse, but it's separated by gender, so-" He stops for a moment, thinks, then begins examining Kian. After a few seconds he sniffs him "Yes, we'll both be in the men's side unless my nose is tricking me."
[4:41 PM] Mika: "...Wait what?! Of course I'm a man! I..didn't think people bathe together."
[4:49 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "It was hard to tell. Also, in this country it's fairly common."
[4:50 PM] Mika: "Is is not! I sound like a male! And...really..huh."
[4:51 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Psh, barely." He says with a chuckle before ruffleing Kian's hair
[4:54 PM] Mika: "Old man!" He hisses, ear flattening.
[4:55 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hey! We covered this, I'm not old!"
[4:55 PM] Mika: "You look old."
[4:58 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "And you don't look 21. Your point?"
[4:59 PM] Mika: "I do...what how old do I look?"
[5:02 PM] DiurnalKnight!: He shrugs "Young. 17 or 18 I'd say. Plus you're small, I could probably toss you one handed"(edited)
[5:07 PM] Mika: "...Well...I'm...whatever wolf."
[5:07 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Whatever? Did I say something wrong?" He says, confused
[5:09 PM] Mika: "Don't remind me about how small I am."
[5:10 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Don't worry, I'm going to make sure you get lots of protein, it's good for growing up large and strong."
[5:17 PM] Mika: "And wolf, don't talk to me like I'm a kid, I'm not."
[5:17 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I'll make you a deal, I won't talk to you like a kid if you don't keep calling me wolf. Call me my name or Sir, not wolf."
[5:18 PM] Mika: "..Deal Logan."
[5:22 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright, Kian. Now, you'll need a cover story, the chefs will be furious if they know you're a thief. I'm going to go finish dinner, think of a cover while I'm out."
[5:22 PM] DiurnalKnight!: He stands and walks out to finish cooking dinner
[5:23 PM] Mika: Kian watches him..his luck really was looking up. "Could I watch?"
[5:26 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? Only if you think up a cover now, you need one before they see you."
[5:34 PM] Mika: He pouts and thinks. "How about I'm you lover."
[5:35 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Lover?!" He exclaims, surprised "That's the first cover you think of?"
[5:37 PM] Mika: "Hey they wouldn't question it would they."
[5:38 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hmph... Well, they probably would doubt I could get someone who has good looks and all their teeth, most people are scared of wolfskin."
[5:40 PM] Mika: "And most people don't like foxkin, the cover is perfect."
[5:42 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Why's that your first choice though...? Whatever, just let me handle any questions." He says with a sigh.
[5:42 PM] Mika: He laughs and walks over, winking. Oh gosh did that food smell good.
[5:44 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "And don't steal any food, I can feed you more later." He begins to walk back to the kitchen area
[5:45 PM] Mika: He pouts and follows, trying not to drool.
[5:46 PM] DiurnalKnight!: On the way into the kitchen they get a few looks, Logan simply nods dismissively at them as he heads to his oven "The roast will be done soon."
[5:48 PM] Mika: His eyes light up at the word roast. At the oven he stares at moves closer, the warm making his tail wag.
[5:49 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Careful, you'll get your fur over the food." He grabs the tail lightly to stop it
[5:51 PM] Mika: He looks shocked and snatches his tail back. "Logan, d-don't do that!"
[5:52 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Huh...? Then don't shake fur on the food, Kian." He sees nothing wrong with the tail grab
[5:57 PM] Mika: "I was not, I was just trying to get warm." He hits him with his tail.
[6:02 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Warm...? It's a kitchen. Just stand near an oven, or me if you don't want to get fur on the food. I get enough complaints about that as-is."
[6:03 PM] Mika: He frowns before grinning and stands real close to Logan, letting their tails brush.
[6:04 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Logan doesn't seem to mind, his own tail lightly wags.
[6:05 PM] Mika: He blushes but stays there, weirdly content.
[6:09 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Eventually, Logan takes the roast out of the oven and places it on a table, it smells excellent
[6:10 PM] Mika: "It smells so good! When do we eat?"
[6:13 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hold on, I need someone to taste test it first." He cuts a piece off and blows on it "Say ah."
[6:14 PM] Mika: "Ah!" Kian chops down on it. "It's so good!"
[6:15 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Good, be careful not to burn yourself."
[6:17 PM] Mika: He nods and yawns. "Where is a place to curl up Logan?"
[6:18 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? Sleepy already? You can sleep soon, we'll be serving food soon. If you just need to sit down, there's several chairs here."
[6:19 PM] Mika: He takes off to go curls up on two chairs, having a full belly made him tired.
[6:19 PM] DiurnalKnight!: The other chefs mostly stay out of his way, still obviously watching him
[6:20 PM] Mika: He stares at them back, teeth bared.
[6:23 PM] DiurnalKnight!: A particular chef, with a somewhat slim appearance and greasy black hair, leans on the table next to him, looking at Kian with a crooked grin "So, what's a little girl doing in the kitchen?"
[6:26 PM] Mika: "I'm not a girl. I'm a male just as much as you are.." His ears twitch.
[6:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hmph. The question remains." He says, looking a bit annoyed
[6:27 PM] Mika: "Well my Logan is here and I wanted to be close to him."
[6:28 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Logan? The loud fleabag?"
[6:30 PM] Mika: He frowns and sits up. "Yes him."
[6:32 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hmph, should have figured he'd bring more of his kind here. What are you then, a nephew or something?"
[6:34 PM] Mika: His ears stand up as he struggles not to hiss. "He's my lover."
[6:37 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Lover?" He looks quite shocked "No way, even if you're a beast I'm sure you can do better than that lummox."
[6:38 PM] Mika: "Huh..Logan..Logan is the best looking man in this room right now. I hit the jackpot when I found him.'
[6:42 PM] DiurnalKnight!: He gives an annoyed look "Dumb furry thing, your hair probably got in your eyes."
[6:45 PM] Mika: He hisses at the man. "My eyes can see a good man and you are not a good man like Logan."
[6:50 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I don't have time for this." He says with an annoyed growl before talking off.
[6:51 PM] Mika: Kian's tail lashes showing his irritation. Where was Logan.
[7:13 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Luckily, he soon walks back into the kitchen, walking over to Kian "Sorry for the wait."
[7:14 PM] Mika: "The humans are horrible."
[7:16 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Huh..? Did something happen?"
[7:19 PM] Mika: "One was rude to me and bad talked you.'
[7:29 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? So?"
[7:59 PM] Mika: "So? He talked bad about you!"
[8:00 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "People say rude things about me all the time, I can take it. Are you alright?"
[8:03 PM] Mika: "I'm fine just mad."
[8:10 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "A bath and a nap will calm you down."
[8:11 PM] Mika: "Can we have that bath now, I don't want to be around here anymore.'
[8:11 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright, come along." He begins to walk out of the tent "Do you have other clothes to change into?"
[8:13 PM] Mika: "No, can't I wear some of your stuff?"
[8:16 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright, if you think it'll fit."
[8:17 PM] Mika: "....Not really but I don't have anything else.'
[8:19 PM] DiurnalKnight!: He sighs "I'll see what I can do. Come on, follow me." He walks to his tent and grabs some clothes along with two towels and some soap
[8:22 PM] Mika: He looks at the soap. "That smells weird...not natural."
[8:24 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Not natural? I made it myself! Flowers and animal fat, completely natural."
[8:27 PM] Mika: "Fat and Flowers...seems..weird." He shrugs and hurries to where he smells water.
[8:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Come on, follow me."
[8:27 PM] DiurnalKnight!: He puts an arm around him and leads him to the men's bathhouse
[8:29 PM] Mika: He looks at him weirdly. "The air is hot?"
[8:31 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What? Obviously, it's a hot spring. Helps you clean and relax better."
[8:32 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Come on." He leads him to the changing room "Take your clothes off and wrap the towel around your waist, put your clothes in one of the baskets so you don't lose them."
[8:33 PM] Mika: He looks around before unclasping his hood and dropping out out of his tunic. The towel is wrapped around his waist and he jumps into the water. "Hot!'
[8:34 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Of course, that's why it's called a hot spring." Logan joins in shortly afterwords.
[8:35 PM] Mika: "Shut up Logan!" he floats over.
[8:45 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What? Did I say something wrong?" He seems honestly confused "Anyway, be sure to clean yourself off with the soap."
[8:51 PM] Mika: He stares at it. "All I do is rub it on me right?"
[8:51 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Scrub carefully, get off any dirt and grime that's built up."
[8:52 PM] Mika: He nods and does. "Ick it taste terrible."
[9:02 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What? Don't put it in your mouth!"
[9:05 PM] Mika: He laughs and washes himself.
[9:05 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Logan sighs and does a little washing of his own before relaxing in the water
[9:13 PM] Mika: Kian floats back over, settling next to him.
[9:14 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? Did you wash yourself?"
[9:21 PM] Mika: "I did...looove." He grins(edited)
[9:31 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Do you have to keep that up...? Nobody's listening."
[9:37 PM] Mika: "I think it's funny."
[9:41 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Funny...? Is this some joke I'm not getting?" He sounds confused
[9:42 PM] Mika: "I suppose it is Logan..but you know I wouldn't mind if we were lovers for real."
[9:43 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hm? Kian, there's no need to joke about, we just met."
[9:45 PM] Mika: He rolls his eyes. "I am tired Logan, were are the beds?"
[9:50 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Have you finished washing? Even your hair and behind your ears?"
[9:55 PM] Mika: "Logan I am not a child!" He gets out. "I'll find the bed on my own ok."
[9:56 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hold on, don't wander off on your own. I'll trust you did it yourself." He gets out of the water and walks back to the changing room with him
[10:00 PM] Mika: He ignores the man. "Is there a room for me to sleep alone?"
[10:01 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "In the army? No. I can put up a sheet to split my tent in half though."
[10:06 PM] Mika: "Well..I guess that's better then my old den."
[10:06 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Den? You lived in a hole?"
[10:07 PM] Mika: "Yes, it kept me warm."
[10:07 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You need to live better, Kian... That's a dangerous life." He says as he begins drying himself off
[10:09 PM] Mika: "I have no other options. And I'm still alive aren't I.'
[10:10 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Only by luck. You're lucky you ran into this army." He says as he dresses himself
[10:14 PM] Mika: 'Luck is a wonderful girl." He slips on the hood.
[10:16 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hey! That's still dirty!"
[10:19 PM] Mika: "Well what do you want me to put on dad?"
[10:20 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I brought some of my clothes. I should be able to tie them enough to generally fit, though they'll be loose. We can do your laundry in the morning."
[10:23 PM] Mika: "Just take me too the room. I'm sleepy ok."
[10:26 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright, but you're not sleeping in dirty clothes, it'll undo all the washing."
[10:26 PM] DiurnalKnight!: He begins leading Kian back to his tent
[10:29 PM] Mika: "Then what? I'll sleep nude?"
[10:34 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Or in my clothes. I swear I won't stare if you choose nudity, plus the sheet will be keeping us apart anyway."(edited)
[10:35 PM] Mika: He shakes his head. "I'm sure you won't Logan. I'll sleep nude tonight."
[10:40 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright, this way." He continues leading him to the tent, they soon reach it. "Alright, give me a minute-" He starts to take one of his sheets and splitting the tent in half
[10:42 PM] Mika: Kian takes one side and strips, laying down. 'Night Logan."
[10:44 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Logan lets him take the side with the bedroll, while he himself takes the ground. "Good night. Don't try to run off in the night, I can track you."
[10:45 PM] Mika: He wonders how the man knew but shrugs it off, he'd run in the morning then.
[10:49 PM] Mika: ==END RP==




No comments:

Post a Comment