Thursday, February 16, 2017

[AG3] A Valentine's Gift

Featuring: Elwyn, Kazama

February 16, 2017
[2:34 PM] Mango: Elwyn smiled to himself as he finished his work. It may be too late, but I'm sure things will be fine...they're fighting a war, after all. So he hopes that Kazama would forgive him for being a bit late on a Valentine's gift... "I hope he likes it..." He had attempted to make a necklace of sorts, though...he went a bit overboard on his extra materials and attempted to make matching brooches as well. A back up plan of sorts, perhaps... "I've tried to fill them with as much positive energies as I could...I do hope they can help Kazama one day..." Elwyn rubbed his fingers across his creation, there was an indent where Kazama could place his dragonstone if he so chooses, but if not, Elwyn had already filled it in with a gem.
[2:35 PM] Mango: Elwyn quickly realised he was filling his mind up with useless negativity, and smacked his face with both hands. "No, no! I just can't leave that be...things will be great and dandy, the Gods won't be that cruel to not reward us after granting us this challenge..."
[2:37 PM] Mango: "Here's to hoping I can find him quickly, I just can't wait!" And with that, Elwyn headed out to meet up with his boyfriend, Kazama.
[2:47 PM] I'm a Floribian Whale: Kazama would be strolling around Fort Ikkigane, doing simple patrols around the fort to keep his mind busy.
[2:48 PM] Mango: "Kazamaaaa!"
[2:49 PM] Mango: Elwyn smiled and waved to him to get his attention.
[2:52 PM] I'm a Floribian Whale: Kazama turns and waves, the mask concealing his expression. "Ah, Elwyn? Are you alright? The road to Ikkigane could still be dangerous..."
[2:53 PM] Mango: Elwyn runs up to Kazama and hugs him. "Despite my delicate looks it isn't as if I can pack my own punch, too..."
[2:53 PM] I'm a Floribian Whale: Kazama returns it, rubbing his back. "Oh, I know... I smply worry for you sometimes. What did you need?"
[2:54 PM] Mango: "...Here." Elwyn smiled warmly as he handed Kazama two things. The necklace, and the brooch.
[2:58 PM] I'm a Floribian Whale: He slowly takes the items in his hands, tilting them around. "...ah, Elwyn, you mustn't feel the need to buy such extravagant things... I'd probably lose them--it's starting to happen more frequently for me..."
[2:59 PM] Mango: "Oh, I didn't buy these, I made them."
[2:59 PM] Mango: "I thought that...well, buying them wouldn't really be good enough for me. I wanted to show you my love in something more, so..."
[3:00 PM] Mango: "That's why, I made us matching ones..." He held up the other brooch he made, exactly the same as the one he gave Kazama. "...I tossed my old one away."
[3:01 PM] I'm a Floribian Whale: "You did? I had no idea you had access to such materials... what prompted this?" He raises an eyebrow.
[3:02 PM] Mango: "...I wasn't satisfied with the way I was. I felt like I was holding myself back with thoughts of the past, that I felt like a hypocrite when I tried to help your memories of Nozomi..."
[3:03 PM] Mango: "...We may not share the same views on our respective momentos, but I thought it was time I had moved on from Mio and cherish the time I have with you. And maybe instead of just a single momento, we can both have one."
[3:05 PM] Mango: "It might be foolish of me to say, but...I suppose I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tiny bit jealous...but I moved past that too, I'd rather cherish the now and what comes after than focus on what happened in the past."
[3:07 PM] Mango: "Or maybe I'm just being selfish...but either way, I can be a tad bit too selfless, so I hope you can forgive me for being this way, haha..."
[3:10 PM] I'm a Floribian Whale: "...I see. Thank you for saying so, Elwyn. I have... understood that I should not hang on to Nozomi. But her memory lies within my heart--and I hope we can once again unite as great friends. I will cherish this until the stones wear thin and even afterward, even if it has crumbled to dust..." He puts on the necklace, smiling beneath his mask.
[3:11 PM] Mango: "And that's where we differ. I don't think it's a bad thing that you still wish to meet her again..."
[3:11 PM] Mango: "Besides, I'm sure that you'll have a lot to tell her when you do, right?" Elwyn smiled.
[3:13 PM] Mango: Elwyn pinned the brooch on Kazama's right breast and pinned his own brooch in the same place. "Do you think she thinks the color purple? I thought about making her one too..."
[3:14 PM] I'm a Floribian Whale: He nods, chuckling slightly. "Centuries, Elwyn. More than enough to satisfy ourselves in the afterlife..." He ponders the question, nodding. "...purple. Hmm. Perhaps she would enjoy that color. I recall her working with many dyes."
[3:16 PM] Mango: "Well, we both have purple eyes, right? Then it could match her eyes!
[3:16 PM] Mango: "Though, if she wears purple like me, then that would probably be too much..."
[3:17 PM] I'm a Floribian Whale: He shakes his head. "I don't think she would wear... well, she's dead, so she could likely wear whatever she wants... though purple was never her color. She had a lot of whites and reds on."
[3:19 PM] Mango: "I see...hee hee! I don't know if the Gods will let me take my gifts with me to the afterlife, so...would you mind taking me to her grave after this is all over? I'd like to offer them to her myself..."
[3:20 PM] I'm a Floribian Whale: "Her grave..." Kazama faces the ground, in silence. "...that's the question, isn't it...?"
[3:21 PM] Mango: "Have you...forgotten? Oh, my...Kazama, I didn't mean to have you feel bad..."
[3:22 PM] I'm a Floribian Whale: "No. I know full well where it is. But it is very, very far..."
[3:23 PM] Mango: "How far is it?
[3:24 PM] I'm a Floribian Whale: "What I found was buried in Hoshido, somewhat close to her village in the northeast. It is not far from the lands of the Earth Tribe, if I recall."(edited)
[3:25 PM] Mango: "Oh, well...that's fine! I actually come from Nohr, and I've visited Hoshido only a handful of times during trips with Izumo's Monastery..."
[3:26 PM] I'm a Floribian Whale: "Hm. Crossing a continent is not easy, though. Her... 'grave' is quite secluded."
[3:27 PM] Mango: "I've handled his much, haven't I? It'll be a cakewalk to me. I may be human, but I've had some of my own fair share of experiences." Elwyn smiled as he held Kazama's hand.
[3:28 PM] I'm a Floribian Whale: "Yes... and should we arrive, I may confront some very painful memories. But I will allow you to accompany me on my visit."
[3:29 PM] Mango: "Just leave it to me if you have anything painful, I'm here for you, aren't I? I also did sa to let me carry at least some of your burden. Whatever hurts you, I'm willing to handle it for you."
[3:30 PM] I'm a Floribian Whale: He nods, squeezing Elwyn's hand. "Thank you."
[3:52 PM] Mango: "It's no problem, what else would I do for the one I love?"
[3:52 PM] Mango: =End RP?=




No comments:

Post a Comment