Sunday, February 12, 2017

[AG3] I'll Bring Him Back

Featuring: Vivianna, Claire


[7:57 PM] Mika: Vivianna sighs as she finishes the 60th crane. It felt like she had done much more but it was only a little. She puts down the a piece of paper and starts to watch the people flutter in and out of the tent...it was like she was stuck in time..
[8:02 PM] Bemoney: Making her daily rounds around the medbay, Claire poked her head into stall she hasn't checked yet. "Vivianna! How have you been?" She peers at the doorway. "...what are you doing?" She looks over at the paper cranes. "...what are those?"
[8:11 PM] Mika: "Claire! I'm glad to see you are ok." She smiles at her "I've been better but it's what I expected with pregnancy. These are cranes though, a nurse showed me how to make them." She waves a crane in her face.
[8:15 PM] Bemoney: "and I'm glad to hear you're well too." She smiles, stepping in. "Are you sure you're fine? No pains? Cramps? Anything like that?" She nervously rubs her hands together. "Cranes? What are cranes?" She curiously looks at one of them.
[8:24 PM] Mika: "I'm just tired..so very tired." She rubs her stomach softly. "I think they are birds of some kind..I've never seen them but apparently if you make 1000, I can make a wish."
[8:28 PM] Bemoney: "One Tho-!...One thousand?" She stops herself from yelling too loudly. "That many?" She frowns. "Well...I mean....sure....?" She cringes. "I guess if you have nothing else to do..."
[8:31 PM] Mika: "It is a lot but...I have to keep myself from falling out from boredom. I'm here all the time now. Do you want to make one too?"
[8:33 PM] Bemoney: "I...can try...I've never worked with paper before.." She sits down beside Vivi. Picking up a piece of paper, she begins trying to fold
[8:33 PM] Bemoney: It turns out okay
[8:35 PM] Mika: "Oh claire it looks good!" She claps and lays the crane on Claire's lap.
[8:36 PM] Bemoney: "O-oh...thank you." She chuckles bashfully, putting her's on her lap and beginning another
[8:38 PM] Bemoney: Her next one is just as good, if not better than her last.
[8:40 PM] Mika: "You should make one for Vers, I'm sure he would find it cute."
[8:43 PM] Bemoney: "W-would he?" She blushes a bit. "I guess....it'll make for a nice gift." she smiles, continuing to make more
[8:44 PM] Mika: She giggles. "How are you two doing?"
[8:46 PM] Bemoney: "Good...I mean...we both got out of the prison okay..So that's like....a thing."
[8:48 PM] Mika: "That's good. Are you two..still happy?"
[8:54 PM] Bemoney: "I guess so, we're not upset at each other...at least." She nods. "I...haven't spoken to him yet...after the prison, but I don't think we have any problems. So yeah, I guess we're happy."
[8:57 PM] Mika: "You should talk to him Claire..I'm sure you two have something to talk about." She stares down at the paper.
[9:00 PM] Bemoney: "Hm...maybe...I've been spending a lot of time training so I guess we haven't really had the time...and to be honest, well...I actually don't know where he's gone."
[9:03 PM] Mika: "Oh no..I hope he's ok..I mean..I don't know where Sula is either." She looks worried. "If I wasn't so tired I'd look for him."
[9:05 PM] Bemoney: "Hmm...I'll look for him." she says, looking up. "After we make a few more, I'll head out at nighttime to find him."
[9:06 PM] Mika: "Night? Claire, it's dangerous."
[9:08 PM] Bemoney: "Heh, we didn't get this far without a bit of danger. Some nighttime prowlers won't be a problem for me." She smiles confidently
[9:22 PM] Mika: She looks worried. "I'm sure but..this..just be safe."
February 13, 2017
[6:17 AM] Bemoney: "I will." she smiles. "Don't worry. I'll find them both, without a scratch."
[12:45 PM] Mika: She smiles. "If..if you do find Sula..tell him I'm sorry.'
[12:46 PM] Bemoney: "Sorry? What happened?" She stops making cranes
[12:47 PM] Mika: "We..broke up and got into a fight..I said..some bad things are..I didn't mean them."
[12:49 PM] Bemoney: "Oh...well...I'm sure he would understand, but I figure I should bring him here. Hearing it from you would probably mean much more to him."
[12:49 PM] Mika: "N-No..I..he probably doesn't ever want to see me again."
[12:56 PM] Bemoney: "Oh don't say that...that's what happens after a fight. But what's important is that you two reconcile."
[12:58 PM] Mika: "I'm scared though..I hurt him Claire...somehow..oh I wish we had never met!"
[1:08 PM] Bemoney: "Hey. Even if you hurt him, you should still apologize to him in person." She said somewhat sternly. "I'll be here with you though." She softens up. "Don't worry."
[1:13 PM] Mika: "....I've..I've heard something about him too..a past lover told me...h-he..he killed her child..and would kill mine too."
[3:15 PM] Bemoney: "Oh goodness, and where did you hear that?"
[3:16 PM] Mika: "His ex.."
[3:43 PM] Bemoney: "...who is that?" She sits on the cot, beside where Vivi lay
[3:45 PM] Mika: "Said her name was Fala."
[3:48 PM] Bemoney: "Fala? well...then..." She turns her head away, thinking. Well...Vivi's a dear friend and ally, but so is Sula...hmm... "Here, I'll bring him back, so you two can reconsile..but if he tries to endanger you two in anyway, I'll stop him. How's that?"
[3:49 PM] Mika: "That should work..I hope. I-I don't know what I would do if I lost Paris."
[3:50 PM] Bemoney: "You don't need to think about that." She gently holds the other's hand. "I won't let that happen.
[3:52 PM] Mika: She tears up, gripping her hands. "I believe you Claire." She tries to get out of bed. "I-I'll go with you!"
[3:53 PM] Bemoney: "H-hey, no moving around for you. You have to rest so Paris can grow up healthy, I'll go out." She puts a hand on Vivi's shoulder, slightly pushing her back down
[3:54 PM] Mika: "But I feel fine." She wobbles. "I really do Claire."
[3:56 PM] Bemoney: "Feeling healthy doesn't always mean you're healthy." She continued to stop Vivi. "Rest, please?"
[3:59 PM] Mika: "...Ok..but only because I might faint."
[4:25 PM] Bemoney: "That's right. Don't move, don't faint." She smiles. Getting up, she puts on her hood and mask. "I'll be back by morning. Rest easy, alright?"
[4:27 PM] Mika: "Alright..goodnight Clarie."
[4:28 PM] Bemoney: "Good night schwester" she smiles once more, before heading out to the night, in search of some weird ass monk who rides a black winghorse(edited)
[4:28 PM] Bemoney: ==============
[4:32 PM] Mika: END





No comments:

Post a Comment