Tuesday, February 14, 2017

[AG3] Trying to Hunt

Featuring: Drew, Claire

February 14, 2017
[4:16 PM] ChaoticAce: =====End Letter======
[4:16 PM] ChaoticAce: Somewhere near the Prison, Drew was hunting for some meat he owed a Butcher, atleast he used to hunt meat as a job so he was more used to this now
[4:49 PM] Bemoney: Her first place to check for Sula, was the prison. It's not a crazy idea to want to come here for some alone time. At least that's what Claire was thinking as she wandered about the corridors. During her search, she comes across a familiar face. "Drew? What are you doing here?"
[4:55 PM] ChaoticAce: Some game ran off in the distance and Drew rose up slightly annoyed "Hm? Oh hey Claire, just trying to hunt"
[5:06 PM] Bemoney: "O-Oh! Sorry..." She sinks back a bit. "We have food at the base if you're hungry...although we're not really abundant with food...we have enought."
[5:30 PM] ChaoticAce: "Hm, I guess I am kinda hungry" He puts his bow away "I wasnt hunting out of hunger though"
[5:31 PM] Bemoney: "Oh? Then what for?"
[6:04 PM] ChaoticAce: "I owe a butcher meat because I cooked all of the meat for too long.....and the building.....because I set it on fire"(edited)
[6:11 PM] Bemoney: "Oh....oh dear....oh......" Taken aback by the severity of the situation, she takes a bit to respond. "Well...good thing no one got hurt, right?"
[6:18 PM] ChaoticAce: "Yep! It was an accident, but he still wants me to replace the stock and then some"
[6:20 PM] Bemoney: "Oh alright, then...Here, let me help." She steps forward a bit. "We just have to find some game, right?"
[6:34 PM] ChaoticAce: "Yeah" He takes his bow back out, it still looks weird and evil, probably because its called a Devils Bow "I havent hunted with a partner since we were all still near Freyzenwald, I dont think I've seen you since" He started taking a few steps "How have you been?"
[6:36 PM] Bemoney: "I've been well, I've had to switch to using knives because of an injury but aside from that it's been goin'...What about you?"
[6:38 PM] ChaoticAce: "I uh, been doing research and...helping around"
[6:39 PM] Bemoney: "Research? What kind?" She begins to slow down, keeping an ear out
[6:42 PM] ChaoticAce: "Well first I decided to read about the culture here which just turned into reading about there food....its really good. And then I read about this apparently cursed bow"
[6:42 PM] Bemoney: "Cursed bow?" She looks at it. "Is it safe?"
[6:43 PM] ChaoticAce: "Nope, which is exactly why im using it!"
[6:44 PM] Bemoney: "...wh-isn't that bad, and dangerous for you?"
[6:49 PM] ChaoticAce: "It's mostly out of curiosity, dont worry though, you can make sure I dont pass out and get eaten by.....dogs." Drew spotted a couple of dogs, one was laying down and 2 were playing with each other
[6:53 PM] Bemoney: "Hm...alright...just be careful..that can not only hurt you...but others too." She pulls a shuriken out of her sleeve and observes, not far from the dogs, she could've sworn to see an animal, perhaps a deer
[7:00 PM] ChaoticAce: He notices her pull the shuriken out "We're not actually getting the dogs"
[7:01 PM] Bemoney: "Sh...not the dogs..." She whispers, putting a finger over her mouth. "I think I heard an animal..." She whispers as she stalks forward.
[8:05 PM] ChaoticAce: "Oh....." He moves forward with her
[8:21 PM] Bemoney: Readying to strike, she steps forward a bit more. "Hmm...I can't tell...there are too many trees in the way...it might be a person..." She frowns
[9:19 PM] ChaoticAce: "Just a bit further then.." He raises the bow a little to be prepared
February 15, 2017
[5:53 PM] ChaoticAce: "Do you see what it is yet?" He said quietly
[5:59 PM] Bemoney: "Yeah...a deer...pretty sure..." She takes aim, and then whips the shuriken out, landing a hit, and hopefully a kill. "There...I think I got it.." She goes to the fallen deer(edited)
[6:02 PM] ChaoticAce: "Nice one!" He goes up to it too "So you said you use Knives now right? We could skin it'"
[6:06 PM] Bemoney: "Right, she pulls out her shuriken from the deer's body, while pulling out a knife, holding the handle to Drew. "It is your debt, so it'd be wrong if I did that, right?"
[6:20 PM] ChaoticAce: "Ugh, I always dislike this part" he took the knife and dug into the deer, and proceeded to de-skin it
[6:21 PM] Bemoney: "It's not pretty...but we are fighting a war right now...I'd thought you would be used to this by now."
[6:31 PM] ChaoticAce: "Well, it's not just about the blood, its about seeing the wounds and stuff up close, I do use a bow most of the time"
[6:36 PM] Bemoney: "Oh, I see...still, you need to steel yourself....although...I guess it is alright if this makes you squeemish...we are human after all..just don't let it ruin the meat...I doubt a butcher would accept poorly delivered meat."
[6:46 PM] ChaoticAce: "Right" He finished up with the skinning "you wanna help me carry it back?"
[7:03 PM] Bemoney: "Sure!" She goes and easily hefts it over her shoulder. "Just lead the way." she said with a smile
[7:06 PM] ChaoticAce: He walks back the way they went, making sure she was behind him, luckily the dogs were gone so it looked like a fairly clear path back
[7:07 PM] ChaoticAce: "Hm, didnt really get a chance to use the bow, guess I could just wait and use it when a healer is around"
[7:15 PM] Bemoney: "Yes, make sure you have allies around when using that thing...if something happened right now because of it.." She shudders as she continues to follow
[7:27 PM] ChaoticAce: "I just really wanna know since I haven't really used it that much I fired an arrow at a tree just to see if it happens all the time but nothing happened"
[7:33 PM] Bemoney: "You shouldn't gamble with something like that." She says firmly, making a cross face. "Just...use it when you have to, alright? Who knows what can happen...you can lose your eyesight just by shooting at a rock..."
[7:42 PM] ChaoticAce: "Oh no I found the specific thing this one does, I asked the person who gets items for the lottery and they had a note from the guy who gave it to him describing what it did but it sounded fishy so I looked at a book about different weapon curses and jeez did that take a while and I found a curse that was pretty much the same as the description for this weapon".......He took a deep breath from the run on sentance.
[7:47 PM] Bemoney: "and...? What does it do?"
[8:22 PM] ChaoticAce: "It occasionally takes your life force when you shoot it, it hits hard and is fairly easy to aim but I do wonder how much it takes"(edited)
[8:35 PM] Bemoney: "Occasionally? Well...at least it's not constantly at least..."
[8:49 PM] ChaoticAce: "Although when it does happen, the arrow doesn't go far, just kind of drops."
February 16, 2017
[5:25 AM] Bemoney: "Wait what?" She stops in her tracks
[5:33 AM] ChaoticAce: "What is it?"
[6:32 AM] Bemoney: "So it's happened already? The uh, curse?"
[12:47 PM] ChaoticAce: "No that was part of the description, I think"
[5:36 PM] Bemoney: "Oh...how odd....well, I guess all curses are odd." She says, continuing on.
[6:54 PM] ChaoticAce: "Anyway, were pretty close, I could carry it to him from here"
[7:03 PM] Bemoney: "Oh right." She hands him the deer body. "Don't drop it now."
[7:07 PM] ChaoticAce: "Oof" He wasnt expecting the deer to be too heavy "Th-thanks for helpin me with the hunting, i'll probably be heading to the base after this"(edited)
[7:09 PM] Bemoney: "Alright, I'm going to be out and around looking for someone...in case anyone asks." She puts on her hood and mask. "See ya."
[7:12 PM] ChaoticAce: "O-ok bye" He was interested in the mask but just wanted to put this thing down so he hurried off to the butchers place
[7:15 PM] Bemoney: Claire went off into the forest in search of Sula
[7:16 PM] ChaoticAce: =========RP END========




No comments:

Post a Comment