Tuesday, November 15, 2016

11/15: You're Not Jean

Featuring: Nikolai, Vivianna

[3:43 PM] Abyssal John John: Walking through the streets of Yuki Jyorou, a Blonde-Haired Man scanned the area with his calming green eyes lost in his own thoughts. It was not hard to tell that his extravagant White Clothes were that of a Noble's and one could easily tell they were freshly made, barely even a week old. Hmph this place truly does reek of a commoners....And these new clothes and armor father sent me feel quite restraining....But perhaps I'll get used to it in time and where has that Wyvern flown off too? It should have been back by now it was only a simple errand..... The man kept on walking without batting an eye to those who stared at his excellency.
[3:52 PM] Always Tired (mika): Vivianna sighs, fixing her hair as she looks at herself in a small mirror..ah it had been so long since she had sung for people just to cheer them up..ah but then this wasn’t such a happy song..she shakes her fears away before gulping down the last of the villina honey she made. In a simple white dress, she begins to sing.
[3:52 PM] Always Tired (mika): "~They cry in the dark So you can't see their tears They hide in the light So you can't see their fears Forgive and forget All the while Love and pain become one and the same In the eyes of a wounded child~"
[4:05 PM] Abyssal John John: The boy noticed the woman singing as he went up to her. "That was a truly beautiful song madame. Even the songstresses we have back in Valenhiem do not compare to your voice's hypnotizing tone." His voice was familiar yet different, a much more confident tone one which didn't seem like it had anything to hide. "And you are looking quite stunning as well...."
[4:11 PM] Always Tired (mika): She stops and smiles..that voice..She stares at the man before smiling brighter. "Jean! Don't act like you don't know me..and why are you talking like a foppish nobleman again. Your words feel hollow when you talk like that."
[4:15 PM] Abyssal John John: "Hmmm...Did you say Jean...." The man backed up a bit with a smirk creeping onto his face. "Huh. I shouldn't be surprised. At least one woman in any place large or small knows that cretin's name. I do apologize for any suffering he's caused you." So Jean's been here huh? What a lucky find this girl is.....
[4:19 PM] Always Tired (mika): She looks very confused. “So you’re not Jean? I’m so sorry sir!” She bows deeply. “I mistook you for a friend of mine!” Her face is a dusty pink now. “N-No Jean is a good man and he hasn’t caused me any trouble.” She laughs. “You just remind me of him..well I can tell now your voices are slightly different..yours in deeper.” “Thank you for the compliment sir..again I’m so sorry.”
[4:23 PM] Abyssal John John: The man cocked his head. "Truly now? A good man. I wonder what kind of little lies he told for you to believe that he's a good man. Believe me sweet-heart we're of the same flesh and blood and he's anything but a good man." The man brushed through his blonde hair. "But anyway what is your name sweetheart?"
[4:28 PM] Always Tired (mika): Her smile dims at his words. “Perhaps good sir you must earn my name.” She hated acting like this but this man rubbed her wrong with his words. Jean was much better than this man seemed to believe. She stands straighter and smile grows sharp, letting herself take the role of a noblewoman.
[4:32 PM] Abyssal John John: "Hmmm is that how it works then? Alright then, I guess I'll just follow you around until I can get that. Eventually it'll happen one way or another." The man made a courteous bow to the woman. "My name is Nikolai Roy Asmodeus. It's a pleasure to meet you my darling."
[4:40 PM] Always Tired (mika): Her smile turn into a frown..of course he was like that. “Yes a pleasure. It is very impolite for you to follow me, why we’ve just met sir. I do not like forward men like that.”
[4:46 PM] Abyssal John John: Nikolai laughed. "Perhaps you call it being forward, I call it being curious. All I want is a name and I'll be on my way if that's what you want. Though perhaps I do have a question for you." Nikolai came a little closer to the woman. "I'm going to guess that you were one of Jean's many one-night stands. Maybe he came back 2 or 3 times if you were lucky. And now you're waiting for him to come back to you, oblivous of the fact that he's moved on to a new pretty lady and the cycle repeats itself." Nikolai looked into the air constantly observing it quickly. Seriously where the hell is that Wyvern? It better not have started mess I need to clean up..... Nikolai quickly returned his gaze to Mika. "I'm going to guess though that I explained your relations with my Cousin in complete and correct detail.(edited)
[4:52 PM] Always Tired (mika): Her eyes narrow as she glares up at him. “No sir you haven’t explain anything. All that’s come out your mouth is toxic dripple. I am a friend of Jean who getting wed soon. I call Jean I good man because for a noble his eyes are bright and kind. I know he doesn’t mean harm to anyone..and that much more then I can say for you sir. Your eyes are as dull as that shrived thing you call a heart in your chest. I’ve delt with your types before and I would like if you leave me to my business. I hardly want to be seen with dirt such as yourself.” Her tone is icy and her accent leeks out.(edited)
[5:09 PM] Abyssal John John: Nikolai just laughs at the girl's response. "Oooooh I think I get it know. You're one of those girls no one of those nobles who try to act like their above it all like they've overcome their noble vices and they're sick of them all. I can see why you and that waste of life get along so well. You both believe you're too good for other Nobles, think they're all snot-nosed up turned brats. But that attitude just makes you a damned hypocrite when you turn your nose to us. I just hope the sex was good enough to justify spending time with him. Though knowing how much time he spent in his damn room it was probably s-" Nikolai was interrupted by the sound of rapid flapping from above. He looked up to the sky and smiled. "Hmph. You took your Damned Time." With a thunderous thud, the 6'9 Brown Wyvern landed it's giant wing's outstretched. Upon it's head was a White Face Plate with Demonic Horns attached and a golden collar. The Wyvern snorted in response to it's master's comment as it eyed Vivianna with it's glowing red eyes. "Oh how rude of me there. This is my Wyvern Geneolgia. Quite the fine specimen if I do say so myself."
[5:22 PM] Always Tired (mika): “Yes yes, I’ve heard it all before from men just like you..say what you must to justify why I don’t fit into your mold.” Her smiles returns as she makes a cooing sound, something that means a sorta hello in wyvern. “He beautiful, I wonder if he hates you.” Poor boy..to be chained to such a horrid man.(edited)
[5:43 PM] Abyssal John John: The Wyvern scoffed at Vivi and Nikolai just smirked. "Geneolgia hating me? Heh. I'm not dead yet though so I guess he must tolerate me a bit." Nikolia just shook his head and shrugged. Don't assume my Wyvern hates me because you hate me. If anyone's chained it's me to him. He's quite the ferocious beast, truly a terror from above. Not even Manaketes could handle his furious assaults. And most who invokes his wrath are splattered into millions of tiny pieces and some even get lucky enough to become his snack." Geneolgia let out a wicked and toothy grin at the compliment. "If you think he's anything like Angard you have another thing coming. That idiotic Wyvern thinks she some kind of maid or wetnurse, not surprising that it has few screws loose considering her owner. So Geneolgia won't don't you say hello?" The Wyvern quickly lashed it's tail out at the woman with it only inches from connecting with her. "You shouldn't assume pretty lady. Assumptions get people killed you should remember that...." Geneolgia with a confident snarl snapped it's tail back away from the woman.(edited)
[5:52 PM] Always Tired (mika): She doesn’t look remotely scared. “Angard has a heart and loves Jean perhaps I thought Geneolgia would be like that too..I forget Wyverns take on the charactist of their owners.” “But I have misjudged you..for your wyvern is healthy and prideful, a sure sign that his is well kept.” She gives him a small smile. “My name is Vivianna Nikolia.” He was a jerk yes but..he..was just want his upbringing made him. “I don’t hate you, it’s hard to hate someone I just met.”
[6:00 PM] Abyssal John John: Nikolai smiled. "See didn't I tell you would give me your name one way or another. Well it's quite nice to meet you Vivianna. Perhaps we'll be seeing each other again soon. Give Jean my regards." Nikolai turned to Geneolgia. "Anyway did she give me that report I wanted?" Geneolgia lifted up his right wing to reveal a note in a pouch on his side. Nikolai took it out. "Hmph. That Erviscian Blood in her has to be the reason why her penmanship is so poor. But this is truly an interesting report....." Nikolai continued to read over the notes as he hopped onto Geneolgia's Saddle and the Massive Beast flew away.
[6:03 PM] Always Tired (mika): She just sighs. "I forgot how much I disliked noble men..." She giggles. "But..he was very attractive.'
[6:03 PM] Always Tired (mika): ==END RP==



No comments:

Post a Comment