Monday, November 14, 2016

11/14: Your Kitty Nephew

Featuring: Elwyn, Yavae


November 14, 2016
[6:14 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Elwyn yawned loudly and rubbed his eyes. He couldn't keep up with Pudding's energy yesterday, and kept getting woken up by him... I suppose that's the price to pay to taking care of a little bundle of cute like this, hm? The healer couldn't help but smile when Pudding kept pawing his cheek and meowing. "Yes, yes...I know. I am forever in your service, after all."
[6:17 AM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae is nearby in camp, training by slowly breaking a boulder apart with her club through repeated swings. It's pretty loud, to be honest
[6:26 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Elwyn jumped from the noise, at least it woke him up a bit... Well, that and Pudding digging his claws into his clothes. "...Just what is that noise?"
[6:27 AM] DiurnalKnight!: Well, she is randomly yelling and hitting a rock
[6:27 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Elwyn looked around for the source of the noise. "Hello?" After calling out he realised that was actually a pretty bad idea if whoever was doing that was an enemy of sorts...c'est la vie I guess.
[6:28 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She doesn't hear him over the rock sounds, but she lets out a rather familiar cocky laugh
[6:31 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Uhm..." Elwyn tried to speak up but flinched after Yavae gave the rock another smash. "Yavae! C-Can I ask for you to stop that? You're, well..." The healer held his kitten close. "...scaring my cat."
[6:32 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Huh..?" She stops, turning to him "WHAT? I COULDN'T HEAR YOU, SPEAK UP." It seems the rock smashing has damaged her hearing for a bit
[6:32 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Elwyn sighed. "I SAID!" He held up Pudding to Yavae. "YOU'RE SCARING MY KITTEN! PLEASE STOP!"
[6:33 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "OH. WHY ARE YOU YELLING SO CLOSE TO THE KITTEN THEN?"
[6:34 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "YOU--..." Elwyn sighed again. "Never mind...you already stopped anyways."
[6:34 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "WAIT." She reaches up to her ears and pulls out earplugs "There, much better."
[6:38 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Well that's one problem or two solved..." Elwyn smiled as he pet Pudding. "It's OK, sweetheart..."
[6:39 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Wait, you have a cat..?" She walks over, seemingly interested
[6:39 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Yeah, I picked him up a while ago...its a stray, but I crafted a special collar just for him. Look!" Elwyn held up Pudding to Yavae.
[6:40 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She looks surprised, then smiles wide "Excellent! Cats are able to violently oppose foul spirits, train it well!"
[6:42 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Well, I don't know about that. But Pudding can give a mean scratch and bite if he wanted to. He's a pretty strong kitten."
[6:42 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Of course, come here kitten!" She holds her hands out for the kitten eagerly
[6:43 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Pudding sniffed Yavae's hands for a moment before placing his paw on it.
[6:44 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Do you want to hold him?"
[6:44 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Absolutely!"
[6:45 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "I'd mention that you should be careful of his bite, but I think you can handle it..." Elwyn handed Pudding to Yavae.
[6:46 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She begins closely examining the kitten as she held it, seemingly judging its power
[6:48 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Pudding blinked and put his paws on her nose.
[6:48 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She blinks back, then says "Boo."
[7:10 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Pudding meowed at her in return.
[7:12 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Excellent! He is brave! I dub him Dũng cảm!"
[7:12 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "What does that mean?"
[7:13 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Brave, duh." She says, giving him an unamused look. She then hugs the kitten very gently
[7:13 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "I see...as much as that sounds like a nice name, I already named him Pudding."
[7:13 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Yes, but he is also named can đảm"
[7:13 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "I changed my mind"(edited)
[7:14 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Then what does that mean?"
[7:15 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Brave, duh."
[7:16 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "So you're telling me both of those names mean the same thing?"
[7:16 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Big and Huge mean the same thing in your strange language, and it's a far less important word."
[7:16 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Touche..."
[7:17 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "He will be good at fighting foul spirits. Won't you, little can đảm?" She says the second part smiling and looking at the kitten she was hugging
[7:37 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Pudding wriggled out of Yavae's grasp and climbed up to her shoulder. "I see Pudding really likes you a lot..." Elwyn smiled. "From what I remember, they love to stay on high places.
[7:40 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Indeed, it gives the best lay of the land for spotting prey and enemies. This allows them to quickly spot them, subdue them, and end them rightly."
[7:41 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "That would fit if Pudding was a wild cat of sorts...but he's only just a kitten." Elwyn held his hands out for Pudding to leap back on. "Perhaps when he's fully grown."
[7:45 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Nonsense! It's never too early to train! I first fought off an assassin when I was just a child!"
[7:49 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "How strong were you as a child...?" Elwyn mumbled to himself. "I...suppose I can visualise that. But I have to go feed Pudding, I don't know how he spends so much energy in a single night..."
[7:49 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Training. He must train."
[7:50 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "After he's done eating."
[7:53 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "No that was an answer, not a command."
[7:53 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "He spends so much energy to train"
[7:56 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Oh." He looked down at Pudding. "I guess you're right."
[7:57 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Pudding bit Elwyn's finger. "Hey!"
[7:58 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "See? He is exerting dominance."
[8:11 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Well the only thing he'll exert is his mouth when he'll eat." Elwyn moved his finger away. "Can I ask you to take care of him until I come back?"
[8:12 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Oh...? How long will that be?"
[8:13 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "A few minutes or so, I'm just going to get him some food and water."
[8:13 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright."
[8:25 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Great!" Elwyn put Pudding in Yavae's hand and kissed his head. "I'll be back soon, Pudding! You'll be safe with..." Elwyn smiled as he looked up to Yavae. "...your aunt Yavae!"
[8:28 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Aunt..?" She is confused, but does hug the cat again
[8:30 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright kitten, I am taking care of you so you may grow up and become a vanquisher of dark spirits."
[8:35 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Don't you know what an aunt is?"
[8:37 AM] DiurnalKnight!: "I do, but I fail to see how I am one. I am neither this cat's biological aunt, nor the sister of you or Kazama."
[8:43 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "I...oh, well..."
[8:43 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "See you in a bit, Yavae. Don't be too rough with your kitty nephew." Elwyn smiled and headed off to bring the kitten something to eat.
[10:38 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She nods, then without any delay places the kitten on her head
[10:42 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Pudding cautiously moves as to not fall down from Yavae's head.
[10:43 AM] DiurnalKnight!: She stays perfectly still, giving him a stable perch "Here, practice your balance, young kitten warrior."
[10:46 AM] Mango | Very Gay: After some time, Pudding manages to balance himself perfectly on Yavae's head. Best Kitty
[12:44 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Excellent work, kitten warrior."
[12:48 PM] Mango | Very Gay: Elwyn quickly returns with treats for his furry son. "I'm back! How's Pudding do--oh."
[12:51 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "He is a skilled warrior." She smiles proudly
[12:52 PM] Mango | Very Gay: Elwyn stiffled a giggle. "You two are really adorable together."
[12:52 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Adorable...? What is adorable about his training?"(edited)
[1:00 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "Oh, nothing, I was just thinking out loud..." Elwyn smiled as he caught Pudding in his arms. "Thank you for watching him, I'll let you know when I need more help!"
[1:00 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Alright! I'll get back to training, see you later!"
[1:00 PM] DiurnalKnight!: ===end rp===





No comments:

Post a Comment