Monday, November 14, 2016

11/14.2: An Open Book

Featuring: Elwyn, Kazama


[1:33 PM] Mango | Very Gay: Elwyn giggled as he watched Pudding chase his staff around. "I know you want to play with it, but I need this! One of these day's I'll make a little toy just for you." Elwyn picked Pudding up and kissed his head.
[1:37 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "I wish Kazama was around, I'm sure he'd love to meet you. Maybe you would too! Though, you might just be afraid of his mask and cling on to me again..."
[1:41 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "It WOULD be funny to see you make a mess like you did with Leodin...but I'd like my boyfriend not to be soiled on, so be on your best behavior if we ever see him, got it?" Elwyn stared at his kitten. Pudding could only meow in return.
[2:48 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama is wandering around, happy with some time off.
[2:49 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "Ah, speak of the devil! Or should that be dragon...anyways, heeey!" Elwyn waved to Kazama.
[3:11 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama turns, then waves happily. "Ah, Elwyn, my dumpling! How are you?"
[3:18 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "I missed you!" Elwyn wrapped his arms around Kazama. "I also have someone I'd like you to meet!"
[3:22 PM] Mango | Very Gay: Elwyn held out Pudding towards Kazama. "Here he is!"
[3:48 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ahh..." He smiles under his mask. "A... kitten."
[3:54 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "I picked him up a while ago, his name is Pudding!"
[3:54 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "Kazama, meet Pudding. Pudding, meet your...well, other father!"
[3:54 PM] Mango | Very Gay: Elwyn smiled as he watched Pudding try to sniff Kazama.
[4:12 PM] AOMRocks20: "Oh... hello, little Pudding." He holds his hands out for him.
[4:19 PM] Mango | Very Gay: Elwyn puts Pudding in Kazama's hands. The kitten was very comfortable and enjoyed Kazama's presense.
[4:19 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "I wonder why he isn't afraid of your mask? He was pretty scared of Leodin's..."
[4:22 PM] AOMRocks20: "Perhaps because he knows I am a friend, eh?" He slowly sits down, crossing his legs. "What do you intend to do with him?"
[4:23 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "Keep him, I guess..."
[4:23 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "He and Michel can keep me company while I wait for you. More pets don't hurt."
[4:24 PM] AOMRocks20: "In what, your pockets...?" He pats Pudding's head with his thumb.
[4:24 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "I can try." Elwyn smiled as he watched Pudding try to bite Kazama's thumb. "I did say I wanted to settle down after this was over."
[4:25 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ah, right..." He wiggles his thumb tauntingly.
[4:30 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "I can't wait until this whole thing is over...then we can rest easy, hm?" Elwyn placed a hand on Kazama's. "Well, as easy as we can with the after effects..."
[4:31 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama stares at Pudding, nodding slowly. "Yes... we could..."
[4:46 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "Anything you want to do after the war is over? You'll probably still be working for Ellis, huh?"
[4:47 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "I don't really know what I want to do. I don't really know what else to do with my healing skills..."
[4:48 PM] AOMRocks20: "Perhaps I could... hrrrm..." He rubs his chin thoughtfully. "I was going to return to my home."
[4:50 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "Oh, really?"
[4:51 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "I...suppose it would be difficult for me to join you then, considering your home may as well be mostly inhabited by other manaketes." Elwyn smiled meekly.
[5:03 PM] AOMRocks20: "No, no... it will be temporary. Then we can live together until your death." He pets Pudding slightly.
[5:04 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "When you put it that way its...kind of hard hitting, to be honest...haha..."
[5:05 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "As much as I'd like to enjoy being with you for longer, I do suppose all things have to come to an end. I've come to accept it."
[5:08 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes, I..." He shakes his head rapidly. "I am sorry, I did not mean to be so blunt, Elwyn. I just..."
[5:08 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "It's fine, Kazama." Elwyn smiled and squeezed Kazama's hand.
[5:10 PM] AOMRocks20: "Ah... thank you for saying so, at least." He pats the kitten again. "Pudding is adorable."
[5:10 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "Is he more adorable than me?"
[5:13 PM] AOMRocks20: "I can't answer that." He replies.
[5:14 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "So...you're saying Pudding is more adorable?"
[5:14 PM] Mango | Very Gay: Elwyn jokingly places his hand on his chest in 'shock'.
[5:15 PM] AOMRocks20: "Noooo. I'm withholding judgement until I get enough information."
[5:16 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "Well I'm sorry I can't be him."
[5:18 PM] AOMRocks20: "Please. I love you more, dumpling."
[5:19 PM] Mango | Very Gay: Elwyn smiled again and chuckled. "I know! I love you too, darling."
[5:19 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "And it looks like Pudding loves to play with your mask more than the both of us."
[5:21 PM] Mango | Very Gay: Pudding was in the middle of trying to get his paws on Kazama's mask after he got distracted by Elwyn.
[5:22 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama giggles, leaning his face toward Pudding.(edited)
[5:23 PM] Mango | Very Gay: Pudding started to meow as he got closer to his goal of having the mask for himself to do...well, kitten things with.
[5:30 PM] AOMRocks20: Kazama laughed, trying to remove his mask while keeping his fingers away from the kitten.
[5:41 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "Sometimes you wear that mask for too long and I forget that you're handsome."
[5:45 PM] AOMRocks20: This causes Kazama to sputter and remove the mask completely, chuckling. "I am handsome?"
[5:48 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "Of course! What else would you be?"
[5:48 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "Well, you're cute, supportive, a bit distant at times, though..."
[5:59 PM] AOMRocks20: He shrugs. "That comes with being a ninja, sadly..."
[6:12 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "It was only a jest, Kazama! I understand. You're still cute and supportive, though."
[6:13 PM] AOMRocks20: "Bah, you'll make me blush." He waves dismissively, setting Pudding down.
[6:15 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "It's only fair for the countless times you've made me blush." Elwyn smiled and kissed Kazama's cheek.
[6:23 PM] AOMRocks20: He lightly pushes Elwyn, turning a light pink. "Ahahahahah..."
November 15, 2016
[7:40 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "You're blushingggg!"
[7:42 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Elwyn leaned against Kazama. "I'm glad we're together like this...you and I." As soon as Elwyn said that, Pudding jumped onto his lap. "...And Pudding too, I guess." He smiled as he scratched Pudding's chin.
[8:19 AM] AOMRocks20: Kazama nodded. "Yes. It is a... tender moment."
[8:22 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "...Say, why did you decide to work for the royal family? I mean, I guess the money's great. But it doesn't hurt to ask."
[8:25 AM] AOMRocks20: "Ah. Well, I..." He shrugged. "It was the best place to go, I suppose. I found a place where men could demonstrate their ability, and was selected."
[8:38 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "I can relate to that. Izumo was also the best place to go after I left Nohr at the time. How were your early days? I can tell you that mine were a bore."
[8:40 AM] AOMRocks20: Kazama blinks. "My... early days...? What do you mean?"
[8:41 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Like your time in the army and stuff. Was it difficult?"
[8:41 AM] AOMRocks20: "Oh! Ah, yes... that..." He clears his throat. "Not at all. I was trained well."
[8:49 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "My first few weeks were difficult ones, memorizing all the different spells and herbs and such..." Elwyn stroked Pudding. "And I maybe fell asleep a few times during the lectures."
[8:54 AM] AOMRocks20: "Not me. I've been an expert at this since..." He frowned, rubbing his chin. "Since I... remember..."
[9:24 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "You have been alive for...a long time, six thousand years, was it?"
[9:27 AM] AOMRocks20: "No... no, about... thirty thousand."
[9:27 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Oh, dear..."
[9:28 AM] AOMRocks20: "...what? Is something wrong?" Kazama picks up his mask, refitting it.
[9:29 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Oh, no. I was just thinking...that is quite a long time. I'm wondering if I could ask you some questions about how somethings used to be back then."
[9:29 AM] AOMRocks20: "Back... when, exactly?" He rubs the back of his head.
[9:31 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Ah, you don't really remember things well, right?"
[9:31 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Forgive me for putting you on the spot like that..."
[9:32 AM] AOMRocks20: "Well... essentially, no... I can try."
[9:33 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Hm...well, I don't really know what to ask..."
[9:33 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Maybe..." Elwyn got an idea, but hesitated to ask. "A-Ah, no..."
[9:35 AM] AOMRocks20: "Go ahead. I'm an open book. ...well, an open book with several pages torn, smeared ink, and frayed spine, but an open book nonetheless."
[9:35 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "An open book that I'd love to read. Don't forget that."
[9:35 AM] AOMRocks20: "Well, go on, then. Ask your question."
[9:36 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Well..."
[9:37 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "I wanted to ask about the state of...erm, Hoshido and Nohr."
[9:37 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "I figured that was a bad question to ask, I don't want to open up any old wounds..."
[9:38 AM] AOMRocks20: "Ah, ah... what about them?"
[9:40 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Well, what were they like?"
[9:41 AM] AOMRocks20: "Elwyn... hrrrm. Times change a lot. You'd have to narrow down when."
[9:41 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "As far back as you can remember then."
[9:44 AM] AOMRocks20: "Nohr was... never that large. Nor was Hoshido. There were many different lands--small, spread out. Hoshido and Nohr were lucky enough to survive."
[9:46 AM] AOMRocks20: "They were also fortunate enough to take over the other ones. Nohr was easily able to take over their neighbors, due to that..."
[9:47 AM] AOMRocks20: He frowned. "What's the name of Nohr's capital...?"
[9:47 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Windmire?"
[9:49 AM] AOMRocks20: "Yes, Windmire! There was a great amount of metal just beneath their feet. Their weapons were of higher quality than that of any other state."
[9:50 AM] AOMRocks20: "After they had overtaken... oh, two or three of their neighbors, they began installing governors from among the conquered's people. It allowed them to stay within Nohr, act on their own interests."
[9:50 AM] AOMRocks20: "As long as they recognized Nohr as suzerain and submit to demands, they were... relatively free."
[9:51 AM] AOMRocks20: Kazama rubbed his chin, fluttering through his memories. "Hoshido's case is... slower, and worse."
[9:52 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "How so?"
[9:52 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "I know that Nohr's situation is slowly getting worse, resources are getting lower. Hoshido on the other hand is doing relatively fine."
[9:56 AM] AOMRocks20: "Mm... Hoshido found something else to unify them. Hoshido conquered neighbors slowly, individually. They introduced the idea of... Hoshidan. They were a people of a country greater than all else, with better customs than any. They placed Hoshidan governors, promoted their customs over that of their foes... eventually, those provinces became Hoshidan, too. All others were barbarians needing to be educated."
[9:56 AM] AOMRocks20: "This would happen over time with each and every province, until... the three... ninja states. What are their names?"
[9:59 AM] AOMRocks20: "Kohga, Mokushu, and Iganjima. They had formed a coalition, of sorts--an attack against one was against all."
[10:02 AM] AOMRocks20: "In the end, the coalition struck first. Surprisingly--to Hoshido--they were defeated. As a set of terms for their defeat, they recognized Hoshidan equality with their southern neighbors. Centuries later, Hoshido has found reasons to strike back at them, and ever since the ninja states have paid tribute to Hoshido."
[10:03 AM] AOMRocks20: "That's... all I can think of, as a general way of going about it. Anything else you wanted to know?"
[10:11 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Well...if you don't mind, can I ask about your past?"
[10:11 AM] AOMRocks20: "Which part?"
[10:12 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Maybe...motivations? Why you became a ninja?"
[10:15 AM] AOMRocks20: "...I didn't become a ninja. I lived in the dojo. I was taught by the people there. Many dragons were."
[10:17 AM] AOMRocks20: "Why I was there, I do not remember. I have never remembered a time when I was not training there, not a fully-grown ninja."
[10:29 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "I...see..." Elwyn thought about what Kazama just said.
[10:30 AM] AOMRocks20: "But... there is something. Wisps of memory. They don't quite fit with anything else--and I dream of one event, many times..."
[10:45 AM] AOMRocks20: "There's a great deal of... fire, and smoke, and splintered wood. And shouting--sometimes angry, sometimes worried, sometimes both. Then running, after a man, manakete, like myself, with my hair... and then the dream fades."
[12:14 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "..." Elwyn pondered on Kazama's confession, perhaps it was a memory that he had supressed?
[12:15 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "Well, I suppose I'll just have to help you create memories for you to fondly recall." Elwyn smiled.
[1:12 PM] AOMRocks20: "I suppose..." Kazama frowns, continuing to dwell on the past.
[1:37 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "Come now! Raise that frown upsidedown!" Elwyn chuckled as he put Pudding against Kazama's face.
[1:38 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "The past is in the past, the now is right here!"
[1:43 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "Take your time step by step, and surely you'll reach the goal."
[1:47 PM] AOMRocks20: "Yes... yes." He gave the kitten a pat on the head and rose to his feet. "Elwyn, thank you. I should go--I haven't gotten my daily training in."
[1:52 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "Ah, well..." Elwyn stood up. "I'll just have to give you a little good luck spell."
[1:52 PM] Mango | Very Gay: Elwyn kissed Kazama's (mask covered) lips and smiled. "Be careful, all right?"
[2:09 PM] AOMRocks20: He nods, giving Elwyn's shoulder a small pat as well. "I will, dumpling."
[2:14 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "Be sure not to break a leg while practicing your water running!"
[2:17 PM] AOMRocks20: "I won't, I won't!" He begins to set off, chuckling.
[2:19 PM] Mango | Very Gay: =end rp=



No comments:

Post a Comment