Tuesday, November 15, 2016

11/15 Post6: The Vigilante Himself

Featuring: Leodin, Artemis


November 15, 2016
[9:02 AM] Ruby Rose: Near the end of the battle of Kranhai, Leodin saw who was leading Intetsu's army... Flying above the tank, he saw his father's retainer, Artemis, mounted on her kinshi, Apollo. She's attacked by Conri and Tori, and it seems like she's retreating. Leodin runs after the Kinshi knight, trying to get some answers. "Artemis!" The silvery-haired woman looks down from her mount to see the man dressed in black; she recognizes him as the rebel vigilante, a man who's been messing with Intetsu's plans for years. Look what we have here... The vigilante getting help from Freyzenwald to accomplish that stupid rebellion? Maybe I can kill him and bring his mask back to Erik as a trophy. The Kinshi knight flies down to the ground to talk to the masked man. "The vigilante himself? To what do I owe the displeasure?" [L] "Artemis, what are you doing here? Why aren't you back at Stormblade Manor with Erik?" [A] "Well, you seem to know a lot about me. How?" [L] "That's not important right now-" [A] "Of course it's important, idiot! Who are you?!" Leodin pauses... If I tell her who I am, will she take me back to father? But if I don't, then I'll never get any answers... [A] "Well?" Leodin removes his mask, showing Artemis the rest of his face. She instantly recognized the electric blue eyes, the defining trait of a Stormblade. [A] "L-Leo...? You're the vigilante?"
[9:02 AM] Ruby Rose: [L] "Yep..." a slight smile grows on his face, but it soon disappears. [A] "You left us when you were only 14! You idiot! Your stupid father never let me out of the house to hunt..." [L] "Artemis, I'm so sorry-" [A] "If you were sorry, then you would have come back! I had to deal with that jerk Walter, and put up with that incompetent nutjob Sula." [L] "Artemis, you-" [A] "No, stop talking. I pledged my allegiance to Erik, and I need to get back to Stormblade Manor. Goodbye Leo." Artemis stepped back as Leodin put his mask on. At that moment, the vigilante gets knocked on the head by the hilt of a sword. Before he knew it, he was being brought to a Khlinese prison as Artemis flew south towards Intetsu.(edited)
[9:04 AM] Ruby Rose: ===END RP===

No comments:

Post a Comment