Monday, September 5, 2016

65.1.1: A Scary Misunderstanding

Featuring: Sula, Ariana, Leodin, Vivianna



September 5, 2016
[6:23 PM] Krillkado: Sula reached the top of the staircase, with a damp towel hanging off of his black-feathered shoulder, and began to walk down the hallway towards their room. A good swim in the Freyzenese sea had helped to clear his thoughts, and Shimi had appreciated another opportunity to cool off. The Mage Flier wondered, humming a thoughtless melody as he passed the doors, whether he could arrange to act as an aerial scout for the trip through the rainforest. His mount would be quite uncomfortable under that canopy, after all.
[6:23 PM] Krillkado: @Wyvern Lord itz murder timeeeeee(edited)
[6:36 PM] Wyvern Lord: Ariana was preped and ready to go out for another day of looting, her hood was on and she had her sword on her back "Just need a few thousand more gold coins worth of junk" she opened her door only to see Sula Humming some horrible tune oh boy, all I needed was this today
[6:44 PM] Krillkado: Approaching his own door, Sula stops for a moment upon noticing what he assumed was another wandering outlaw fighting for Freyzenwald. Failing to recall seeing this one in that basement, Sula brings his left hand to his right side, scratching idly. "Kwemo to you!"
[6:46 PM] Wyvern Lord: He's unusually happy to see me "Uh yes! Kweemo to you too!" she pulls the hood down slightly further, trying her best to obscure her face
[6:50 PM] Krillkado: A hearty chuckle escapes him, amused by her mispronounciation of the sacred greeting. "Thank you, madam." It sounded just like Vivianna. "This is such a nice morning..."
[6:52 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Yeah,nice" please just leave already "Ok I have to go know, it was kweemo to meet you"
[6:56 PM] Krillkado: Sula smiles warmly. Even though this stranger wanted to stay hidden, something about their voice made him want to trust them. "Of course!" He opens the door to his and Vivianna's room, giving a parting wave to her. But something felt off...moreso than usual these days.(edited)
[6:58 PM] Krillkado: ===pause RP, believe it or n===
[7:48 PM] Wyvern Lord: hehe, what an idiot "Bye!" Ariana turns and starts to leave, as she is leaving she stands on a small piece of junk and trips over falling down face first "Ahh shit" her nose is dripping with blood "Today is just not my day"
[7:56 PM] Krillkado: "Nn!" Sula runs up behind her, trying to ascertain the nature of her injury as he leans over her. "Are you alright?!" He extends a charcoal-tattooed hand to her.
[8:02 PM] Wyvern Lord: she rolls onto her back and swats away his hand. Quite a bit of blood is coming out of her nose "Get away from me!"(edited)
[8:12 PM] Krillkado: "Forgi---" Sula leans back from her upon seeing the blood, reaching up for his towel....but when he sees who it is, he reaches for his jet-black knife from the mine where they last met, ready to plunge it down into her if she tries anything. "....And what are you after?"(edited)
[8:15 PM] REWlego: At that moment, Leodin walks around a corner and sees Ariana on the ground bleeding, and Sula holding a knife. He knows he shouldn't jump to conclusions, but does anyway and assumes that Sula assaulted her. "Sula! What are you doing?!" He runs up and shoves Sula away, then reaches for the knife behind his back, but not drawing it yet.(edited)
[8:20 PM] Krillkado: "Leo-a!" He slams into the opened door, falling into his room, and draws his Ox Spirit with the other hand. "What is this?!"(edited)
[8:21 PM] REWlego: "I should be asking you that question, Sula!"
[8:26 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Can you two stop fighting and help me up?!"(edited)
[8:26 PM] Krillkado: "Did Ellis-u...?" Sula lets out an aspirated hiss, glancing back inwards. He couldn't see if she was in there or not...
[8:28 PM] REWlego: Leodin hurries over to Ariana and reaches out a hand to help her up.
[8:31 PM] Krillkado: Sula abruptly shuts the door from inside, keeping the scroll ready. If she attacked, it would slow her down long enough for him to strike.
[8:39 PM] Wyvern Lord: She reaches out and grabs his hand "I can't believe I'm saying this but thanks"(edited)
[8:42 PM] REWlego: "You're welcome... I didn't expect something like that from him..." He walks a bit away from the door and speaks quietly so that Sula doesn't hear. "What just happened?"
[8:44 PM] Wyvern Lord: hmm... "He just attacked me! I was walking out of my room when he punched me in the face, then he tried to stab me with a knife!"
[8:48 PM] REWlego: "I... I'm sorry. I didn't think of him to be the type to do that..."
[8:49 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Shouldn't you go tell him off?"
[8:50 PM] Wyvern Lord: she wipes some of the blood of her face "He did just punch a lady in the face"(edited)
[8:51 PM] REWlego: He frowns then walks up to the door, glancing back at Ariana to make sure she doesn't run off, and knocks on the door. "Sula, open the door. We need to talk."
[8:53 PM] Krillkado: "Tell me why you attacked me first, Leo-a!" Sula holds a palm to the door, raising his scroll behind his head.
[8:53 PM] REWlego: "Sula, you were holding a knife, what did you expect me to do?"
[8:59 PM] Krillkado: "Running into men with knives, is not a good tradition, boy!" He leans in closer to the crack of the door. "Do you not know what this Ayida can do?"
[9:00 PM] REWlego: "Well according to Ariana, you assaulted her. Why don't you come out here and explain?!"
[9:01 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Yeah! Get out so I can kick your ass!"
[9:01 PM] Krillkado: "I did not touch her, Leo-a! And I will not walk into such a simple trap!"
[9:02 PM] REWlego: He holds a palm up to Ariana, as if telling her to calm down. "A trap? Sula, what do you think I'm trying to do? Do you really not trust me?"
[9:04 PM] Wyvern Lord: Not getting the gesture Leodin is making she keeps up the attitude "...And give me that knife! That doesn't belong to you!"
[9:05 PM] REWlego: "Ariana!" he whispers scoldingly.
[9:07 PM] Krillkado: "I trust you, Leo-e. But you are not the one trying to kick my ass...just the one doing it, ha."
[9:07 PM] REWlego: "What? No, Sula... I'm trying to sort this all out. Please, just open the door."
[9:08 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Give me that knife and all will be forgiven dwabi thug"
[9:09 PM] REWlego: He turns his head to Ariana. "Not helping."
[9:09 PM] Krillkado: An obsidian-black knife slides under the door. "We have no problems with your master, O Ayida. You have heard of the raids."
[9:10 PM] Wyvern Lord: "What the heck are you talking about?"
[9:17 PM] Krillkado: "Ask the soldiers. They know Sula-o is loyal to Amaterasu."
[9:19 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Listen, I don't have time for this shit today" she walks over to pick up the knife
[9:20 PM] Krillkado: "A truth we can both keep to. Nanyo, O Ayida." He steps back from the door.(edited)
[9:20 PM] REWlego: "Ariana, you're not leaving yet. Sula, you said you didn't touch her, so open the door and explain."
[9:28 PM] Krillkado: "Let her go, Leo-e..." Sula stows the scroll back onto his robe. "She has a job to do."
[9:30 PM] REWlego: "We're all going to sort this out, now open the door!"
[9:32 PM] Krillkado: "There is nothing to sort out! Gods!" Stamping his foot into the floor, Sula cracks the door open and peeks out. "She thought I was attacking her, I thought she was attacking me."
[9:39 PM] REWlego: "Well then, are you saying nobody attacked anyone?"
[9:40 PM] Krillkado: Sula nods, narrowing his eyes as he looks around for Ariana.
[9:41 PM] REWlego: "Well, that means someone's lying." His head turns to stare at Ariana.
[9:44 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I'm not lying, he really attacked me for no reason"
[9:45 PM] REWlego: "I'm hearing two different stories here, you say he attacked you," he turns his head to Sula. "And you say that nobody was attacked."
[9:47 PM] Krillkado: "If she would like to arrest me for it, then she may try to do that, Leo-e." Sula's arms fold together. "But what I hear is that Arian-nu would like to leave. Take whichever truth you wish."
[9:54 PM] REWlego: "I don't know that I can really trust either of you, so it looks like I'll just have to make sure you leave eachother alone from now on."
[9:59 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I'll leave him alone if I can take that knife with me"
[9:59 PM] Krillkado: "We can talk about who to trust, later." Sula gives a cold, small smile to the boy. "Kwemo." And he shuts the door once more.
[10:01 PM] REWlego: He shakes his head and then turns to Ariana. "We're going to need to talk later."
[10:07 PM] Spoopy Mika: Vivianna yawns, sitting up in the bed. "S-Sula?" She rubs her eyes. "What's with all the noise?"
[10:08 PM] Wyvern Lord: "We'll see about that Leodin." she starts walking back to her room "your friends aren't exactly welcoming of me"
[10:08 PM] REWlego: "That doesn't mean I'm not."
[10:09 PM] Wyvern Lord: she opens her door "I still don't trust you though"
[10:10 PM] Krillkado: Sula walks over to the bed, relieved to see her safe behind him. "Good morning, sweetheart. Uuu..." He kneels down by the side of the bed, leaning in close to her.(edited)
[10:12 PM] REWlego: "I guess that's something I need to work on then."
[10:13 PM] Spoopy Mika: She giggles. "Morning, what was that noise? I heard Leo and..a girl?"
[10:13 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Indeed, now you can either grab me some towels or you can piss off"
[10:15 PM] REWlego: He sighs and removes his cape. "Here, use this. It's already red anyway."
[10:15 PM] Krillkado: Sula whispers lowly into her ear. "It is...Arian-na. He rests a hand on her shoulder. "From the cave."(edited)
[10:15 PM] Spoopy Mika: She gasp. "Her! But..I heard Leo...? Why is he with her?!"
[10:16 PM] Wyvern Lord: She grabs his cape wipes her face with it "Thanks... Now scram!"
[10:17 PM] Spoopy Mika: "She'll hurt him!" She rushes to get up.
[10:17 PM] REWlego: He puts his cape back on and starts walking back to Sula's room. "Goodbye Ariana."(edited)
[10:19 PM] Krillkado: Sula follows after her. "N-no, I think they are working together, or...Just do not go out there!"
[10:21 PM] Spoopy Mika: "He couldn't be! Leo is a wonderful person..and..she must have tricked him!" She open door and rushes out.
[10:21 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Bye Leo, make sure to tell your friend to stay away from me" she slams the door behind her
[10:23 PM] REWlego: "Oh, hey Vivi!"
[10:24 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Leo! You're ok!"
[10:24 PM] REWlego: "Uh.. yeah... I am."
[10:25 PM] Krillkado: "Vivi-a!" Sula runs out, seeing that Ariana had left. He lets out a sigh, placing his palms on his thighs. "...oh, she is gone."(edited)
[10:25 PM] Spoopy Mika: "I want to see her, if Leo likes her then..maybe her punching me in the stomach was just...a little misunderstanding."(edited)
[10:26 PM] Spoopy Mika: "...oh but..then me begging for your life from her.."
[10:26 PM] REWlego: "What? I never said I liked Ariana."
[10:26 PM] Krillkado: "No, ah, he likes the princess, now."(edited)
[10:27 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Huh? But..ohhhhhhh...I still want to see her, Leo lead me to her. We must talk."
[10:27 PM] REWlego: "No, I won't let you! She's still dangerous. I don't think she really wants to talk to either of you anyway."(edited)
[10:28 PM] Krillkado: "She would not even let me see her face..."
[10:29 PM] Spoopy Mika: "...Leo..I want to see her..I'm sure..she's over it now."
[10:29 PM] REWlego: "No Vivi. She's not even on good terms with me. I don't think she'll want to talk to you."
[10:31 PM] Spoopy Mika: She crosses her arms. "You..think I'm weak don't you."
[10:31 PM] REWlego: "No, no that's not it at all." He hugs her. "I... I'll let you go, but with a few conditions."
[10:32 PM] Spoopy Mika: "And what is that?"
[10:33 PM] REWlego: "One: I need to go with you. You're definetely not going in there alone. And two: Sula can't go with you."
[10:34 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Huh..why not? I want him there."
[10:35 PM] REWlego: "She specifically asked me to have Sula stay away. He'll put you in even more danger then you already would be."
[10:36 PM] Krillkado: "She would have killed us, Leo-a, if it were not..." Sula blinked. "I want to be there too. In case she tries again."
[10:37 PM] REWlego: "No Sula. She told me right before she left that you need to stay away. I've told you my conditions, so if you want to see Ariana you'll have to abide by them."
[10:38 PM] Spoopy Mika: She looks likes she wants to argue but nods. "Ok...no..Sula."
[10:39 PM] Krillkado: He whips the scroll out onto his palm, giving a steely smile. "I can wait outside, then."
[10:40 PM] Spoopy Mika: She tipstoes to kiss him softly. "It will be fine."
[10:41 PM] REWlego: "Do not come in, okay Sula? Not unless I call for you."
[10:42 PM] Krillkado: The kiss softens his expression a bit. "Either of you. Just call, before it is too late."
[10:43 PM] REWlego: "Don't worry, we will. Ready Vivi?"
[10:45 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Yeah."
[10:46 PM] Krillkado: "..kwemo..." Sula closes his eyes, as his feet plead with the carpet.
[10:47 PM] REWlego: He takes her hand and leads her to Ariana's room and knocks on the door.
[10:47 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Don't come in!"
[10:48 PM] REWlego: "There, uh... there's someone that wants to see you."
[10:48 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I don't care, go away!"
[10:49 PM] Krillkado: Sula leans against the wall beside the door, looking over at them with a tight-lipped expression.(edited)
[10:49 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Don't be shy"
[10:50 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I'm not being shy! Don't come in!"
[10:50 PM] Spoopy Mika: "If you are nude we can wait."
[10:51 PM] REWlego: What the heck Vivi?
[10:52 PM] Wyvern Lord: "..." silence "I'm not nude, just don't come in!"
[10:53 PM] Spoopy Mika: "I think we had...a scary misunderstanding back in those caves ok."
[10:53 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I think you understood exactly what you were doing!"
[10:54 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Do i? I was only there because...oh..it was a date...i just now realize."(edited)
[10:56 PM] REWlego: "Ariana... Could you please open the door? I'd rather we speak face-to-face."
[10:57 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Im not opening the door, go away"
[10:57 PM] REWlego: Leodin lifts his hands in resignation.
[10:58 PM] Spoopy Mika: Vivianna opens the door. "Hello?"
[10:58 PM] REWlego: "Vivianna! What are you doing?!"
[10:59 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Uh..going in?"
[11:01 PM] Wyvern Lord: Ariana is lying in bed, a large stack of knives are on the nightstand "Ahhhhh! I told you not to come in!"
[11:02 PM] REWlego: Leodin tries to pull Vivi out. "Really sorry about this, don't know what she thinks she's doing."
[11:02 PM] Spoopy Mika: "That is a lot if knives. Hello again!"
[11:03 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Get out!" she starts chucking knives at the door
[11:03 PM] REWlego: "Vivianna, I think we should do what she says."
[11:04 PM] Spoopy Mika: She ducks. "Ok ok!"
[11:04 PM] Krillkado: Sula steps forward. "That is enough."
[11:05 PM] REWlego: Leodin puts a hand out to stop Sula. "What did I say? You're not going in there."
[11:06 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I told you to not come in! A "gentleman" like you should know to not enter a ladies room when she says no!"
[11:06 PM] REWlego: "Believe me, I didn't want her to come in."
[11:07 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Leo was only helping me. I wanted to see you."
[11:08 PM] Wyvern Lord: "That doesn't make it any better..." Ariana recognises vivi "You can come in girl, the boys will have to stay out"
[11:08 PM] REWlego: "No. No way."
[11:08 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Mm ok."
[11:09 PM] REWlego: "No! I'm not letting you stay in here alone!"
[11:09 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Leo! I'll be fine."
[11:10 PM] REWlego: "But I won't be..."
[11:10 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Let the girl go Leo"
[11:11 PM] REWlego: "Ariana, why do you want to only see Vivianna?"
[11:11 PM] Spoopy Mika: "....?"
[11:12 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I can trust a woman"
[11:12 PM] Spoopy Mika: She nods. "True.
[11:12 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I don't trust men like you"
[11:13 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Leo is the best man though, sweet and kind!"
[11:13 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Yes but I don't want him to see me... Like this"
[11:14 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Oh don't worry, he's only got eyes for another. "
[11:14 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I really don't care who he has eyes for, he needs to get out"
[11:15 PM] REWlego: "But what do you mean by seeing you 'like this'?"
[11:15 PM] Wyvern Lord: she leers at Leo "Get out"
[11:16 PM] Krillkado: "Leo-a." Sula calls out from beside the door. "I know how you feel, but, please...trust Vivi-e."(edited)
[11:16 PM] Spoopy Mika: She brighten. "Thank you love."
[11:17 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Listen to your idiot friend Leo"
[11:17 PM] Spoopy Mika: She frowns. "Don't talk bad about my husband ok."(edited)
[11:18 PM] REWlego: He sighs and puts a hand on Vivi's shoulder. "I-I'll leave, but don't think we're done talking, Ariana."
[11:19 PM] Spoopy Mika: She,nods. "Ok."
[11:19 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Leave already"
[11:20 PM] REWlego: He exits and stands beside the door, next to Sula, then slides down to sit on the floor.
[11:20 PM] Spoopy Mika: "...Well.."
[11:21 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Shut the door please. You don't have to lock it, just close it"
[11:22 PM] Spoopy Mika: She gives the two boys outside a small smile before closing the door.




No comments:

Post a Comment