Monday, September 5, 2016

65.1.2: Stormblades Are Bad People

Featuring: Ariana, Vivianna, Sula


[11:23 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Alright, sit down here girl" She gestures to the end of the bed(edited)
[11:24 PM] Spoopy Mika: She plops down.
[11:25 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I want you to answer honestly and truthfully"
[11:25 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Alright will do."
[11:26 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Why were you in the mountains"
[11:27 PM] Spoopy Mika: "...It was a date...had you not been there we probably would have ended up kissing..
[11:29 PM] Wyvern Lord: "If it was a date why did you take this?" she shows vivi the knife
[11:30 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Huh? What's that?" She looks at her. "I didn't take anything from the caves though."
[11:30 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Then why did your boyfriend have this?"
[11:32 PM] Spoopy Mika: Her eyes look even more confused. "Sula had this? But...he never told me.."
[11:32 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Hmm... Are you aware that your boyfriend and Leo might be working for a very evil person?"
[11:34 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Leo and Sula..no never!"
[11:35 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Are you sure about that? Leo is a stormblade after all"
[11:36 PM] Spoopy Mika: "A what?"
[11:37 PM] Wyvern Lord: "A Stormblade. Their reputation isn't exactly good"(edited)
[11:37 PM] Spoopy Mika: "I have no clue what that is."
[11:39 PM] Wyvern Lord: "The stormblades are bad people ok"
[11:40 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Why?"
[11:41 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Ive heard rumours about them"
[11:42 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Ok..but Leo not like that...ah..Sula..though.."
[11:47 PM] Spoopy Mika: "....So is this why you are so made??
[11:50 PM] Wyvern Lord: "No it isn't"
[11:54 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Why are you mad ?"
[11:56 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Long story"
September 6, 2016
[8:47 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Oh...well we've got time."
[8:47 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I've got time, you don't"
[8:49 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Is it really that long?"
[8:50 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Yes it is... trust me"
[8:51 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Oh..do want the knife back then?"
[8:56 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Yes, i'd like to keep it" Ariana takes the knife and puts it on her bedside table "Now answer this; Do you or your friends work for anyone?"
[8:58 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Um..no..cept the princess I guess."
[8:59 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Are you sure?"
[9:00 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Completely...I told you this the first time we meet."
[9:02 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Alright, last question: Do you still have that stone i gave you?"
[9:06 PM] Spoopy Mika: She nods confused, showing her the necklace. "Sula, made it into this wonderful necklace for me."
[9:09 PM] Wyvern Lord: "It is truly beautiful. Please continue to wear it" Please don't ever take it off
[9:10 PM] Spoopy Mika: "You are not mad it was made into a necklace?"
[9:10 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Oh no, i think it's fantastic"
[9:13 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Oh really, wow that's surprising!
[9:14 PM] Wyvern Lord: "It shows that you really love it"
[9:15 PM] Spoopy Mika: She nods. "Even when I was scared for my life, I always treasure gifts."
[9:19 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Alright then, i don't have anything else to ask you"
[9:20 PM] Spoopy Mika: "See I'm glad we had this talk!"
[9:22 PM] Wyvern Lord: "I'm glad too." Ariana smiles "Should i let you out now?"(edited)
[9:23 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Yeah..I think Sula might be a little worried."
[9:25 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Just let me quickly put on my robe then" Ariana quickly slips out of bed and puts on her robe. For a brief moment all the scars over her body were visible to vivi "Alright lets go"
[9:27 PM] Spoopy Mika: She looks ready to question her but nods. "Open the door then please."
[9:30 PM] Wyvern Lord: Ariana walks over to the door and opens it, she leers at Sula for a brief moment before turning back to vivi "come on now, i need my sleep"
[9:30 PM] Spoopy Mika: She giggles. "Well it was nice talking to you."
[9:31 PM] Krillkado: Sula only blinks briefly at the dark dragon, focused on his apparently amused lover.
[9:33 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Goodbye vivi... goodbye Dwabi"
[9:33 PM] Krillkado: "*K.....kwemo." He practically spits the word out.
[9:35 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Mm lets go then love, a girl needs her beauty rest. Goodbye Ariana."
[9:36 PM] Wyvern Lord: "We should hang out some other time vivi, maybe you can take me out to go shopping or something... Just us two"
[9:37 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Oh that would be nice, a girls day out of sorts!"
[9:38 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Exactly! i'm really looking forward to it"
[9:40 PM] Spoopy Mika: She smiles. "Alright, when things calm down we'll plan our trip." She links hands with Sula. "Come now honey, I'm starting to get tired again too...strange"
[9:43 PM] Wyvern Lord: "Bye!" Ariana closes the door hmmmm... That girl is innocent, she just has poor taste in friends... also she smelt weird
[9:44 PM] Krillkado: Sula begins leading her back to the door. "It is strange...You slept later than me today, even. How are you feeling, love?"(edited)
[9:45 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Tired...like all the time now..and woozy in the morning."
[9:49 PM] Krillkado: "Ah, Vivi-e..." Sula gives her a light kiss, and opens the door. "You have not been doing anytihing, demanding, have you?"
[9:49 PM] Spoopy Mika: She grins. "Other than being with you..no..I'm very lazy now."
[9:52 PM] Krillkado: Closing the door behind them... "I wonder if that is it...Do you want to come flying with me, tomorrow?" Sula's furrowed brow clashed with his smile. He hoped this was nothing to worry about.
[9:54 PM] Spoopy Mika: "That sounds nice..I've been stuck here for too long now."
[9:59 PM] Krillkado: "Just get more rest tonight..that should be enough." Sula looked into her weary eyes. "And I will get breakfast for you when you wake up."
[10:01 PM] Spoopy Mika: She sinks back into bed. "Maybe I should try to stay up? Sleeping all this much can't be good."
[10:02 PM] Krillkado: "Alright, sweetheart." Sliding off his robe, Sula climbs in with her. "It sounded like you had a good talk with, Arian-na.."
[10:03 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Mm I did..I think I convinced her we weren't working to hurt her."
[10:04 PM] Krillkado: "That is amazing! Maybe it was good that I did not come, ha...No one is more convincing than you."
[10:05 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Really? All I did was tell her the truth.."
[10:08 PM] Krillkado: "Well, you do that much better than Sula-e, at least." Stretching out, he beamed in guilty admiration at her. Every day seemed to bring with it another reason to love her.
[10:10 PM] Spoopy Mika: "I think it's because you need to tell the truth more..like that knife you took."
[10:14 PM] Krillkado: "She was, not happy about that knife, ha."
[10:14 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Neither am I..why didn't you tell me?"
[10:20 PM] Krillkado: "So much happened that day, Vivi-e...I did not want to scare you with something little like that..." He scratched at the side of his robe. "...I was foolish."
[10:21 PM] Spoopy Mika: "You bet..it's funny that she knows more about you and Leo then I do..and by funny I mean sad.."
[10:24 PM] Krillkado: Sula sighs, without any retort. He scoots in closer, folding his hands in front of him. "You're right. I have told you, nothing, have I not.."
[10:25 PM] Spoopy Mika: "You've told me a little..Sula what is a stormblade?"
[10:27 PM] Krillkado: "Sula. is a Dwabi. Leo...is a Stormblade. They are, Nobili-ti of Khlin, and very old, and very powerful." Turning his hands, Sula stretches his fingers out. "And five years ago I gave them my life."
[10:28 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Nobles...he is a noble like me! And you..became a retainer...I can't see you as one."
[10:32 PM] Krillkado: "Truly, I am not a very good retainer." His mouth tightened. "It was only because they needed someone to train Shimi-e, and she chose me."
[10:33 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Ah yes you told me that..but why did Ariana sya the stormblades were bad?"
[10:39 PM] Krillkado: "...Because they are not very good nobili-ti." Sula felt a bitter taste in his throat, but continued after some coughs. "Lady Satomi, and Erik...they love money, more than each other. They steal secrets, and use assassins...they let the Khlin-i starve, just to have more money." His face darkened, with shame and rage.
[10:41 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Oh..but that's normal..for nobles. It..does seem bad from..another perspective."
[10:48 PM] Krillkado: "...Perhaps. I wonder if they are just...the most normal. But sending men to burn down whole farms...kidnap children...just to win contests with their enemies...Even the other Stormblades could not stand it. Some of them left their people...like you did."(edited)
[10:49 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Like me.."Her eyes grown dim. "Like Leo I'm guessing too?"
[10:56 PM] Krillkado: "And his uncle. Godfried the Bold...was one of the men who started the war in Khlin. I think Leo-e was trying to follow that man's path, himself..."
[10:58 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Oh..an..u-uprising.." She looks fearful. "Leo..do you really think he wants that?"
[11:03 PM] Krillkado: Sula holds her, as he continues. "Many of the people do. Some of them run to Freyzenwald, but others are trying to kill the nobles...so they can have more for themselves."
[11:05 PM] Krillkado: "And so the nobili-ti do not lead their people...they just try to kill them. It is...Nanyo across the whole land..."
[11:05 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Bad...it is bad..Poor Leo.."
[11:06 PM] Krillkado: Sula nods. "That is why I was so angry at him! He begged Ellis to bring soldiers in...to fight against his own family!"
[11:10 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Well maybe that is the only way..." She shutters. "No..no you're right there has to be another way."
[11:11 PM] Krillkado: Sula pulls her onto him, draping his arms around her for warmth. "That is my hope. That they can stop killing each other...and learn to love. And that Leo-e can find his own peace, somewhere..."
[11:14 PM] Spoopy Mika: She clings to him. "Learn to love..it will be hard but...i believe in everyone Love." She presses her cheek to his. "Leo's peace..he'll find it."
[11:19 PM] Krillkado: "VIvi-e...I believe it too. That Khlin can become a place where...anyone, can find happiness." Sula's body quakes lightly for a moment, but he stills it.(edited)
September 7, 2016
[4:02 PM] Spoopy Mika: "What...is the land like Sula? Lush?"
[4:04 PM] Krillkado: "...the...The earth, feeds from the people's hearts, and the people feed from the earth. It is, hot, and dry, and dead. No good food, no gems...the whole kingdom is sick with Nanyo."
[4:05 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Oh...it sounds horrible...well the heat does...other then that it sounds like my home."
[4:13 PM] Krillkado: "From what the Dwabi say of Nanya, you would be right. But if a woman like you can come from there...then I have to have hope for Khlin.
[4:15 PM] Spoopy Mika: She blushes. "You can be so sweet at times,it surprises me."
[4:36 PM] Krillkado: He smiles, admiring her rosy face. "You and I both, love."
[4:39 PM] Spoopy Mika: She smiles back. "Do you not think you could be sweet?"
[4:40 PM] Krillkado: His smile tilts playfully. "...Do you not?"
[4:41 PM] Spoopy Mika: She pouts. "Well..um..ah..a little."
[4:43 PM] Krillkado: "Then you know how surprised Sula-e must be!"
[4:43 PM] Spoopy Mika: She nudges him. "You tease too much!"
[4:47 PM] Krillkado: "Forgive me...do you hate it?"
[4:49 PM] Spoopy Mika: "No, not at all! I find it cute."
[4:52 PM] Krillkado: "Hmm...that surprises me. A little."
[4:54 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Really?"
[5:00 PM] Krillkado: "Someone as sweet as you...would it not be annoying?"
[5:01 PM] Spoopy Mika: "No..why would it..it just tell me you love me enough to tease me."
[5:07 PM] Krillkado: Sula slides them down into the sheets, with a sentimental smile. "You remind me so much..of...home."
[5:11 PM] Spoopy Mika: "I do..I'm glad..even if...if..I took you away from your home.."
[5:16 PM] Krillkado: Sula holds her tighter. "I cannot think of a happier way to do it, sweetheart."
[5:18 PM] Spoopy Mika: "But Sula..I..I..it's my fault you can't go home!"
[5:23 PM] Krillkado: Sula frowns gently. "I told you already: It was my choice. The fault is with Sula-u."
[5:24 PM] Spoopy Mika: "...I feel so guilty at times.."
[5:25 PM] Krillkado: "...There is something, I should tell you, Vivi-e."(edited)
[5:26 PM] Spoopy Mika: "What?"
[5:31 PM] Krillkado: "When I said I would read your fortune...my plan was to hide the truth. And tell you I saw someone else."
[5:32 PM] Spoopy Mika: "What?! Why?"
[5:41 PM] Krillkado: "....so you...Would not have to be with Sula-e." His voice is dripping with regret. "I thought, if I told you I saw some noble boy, you might be happier, and I would not betray the Dwabi." Sula shakes his head. "But I did not want that. I want you."
[5:46 PM] Spoopy Mika: "You're so dumb! How could you even think that...that we'd be happier apart.." She frowns.
[5:57 PM] Krillkado: "...You are right. It is stupid. When I talked with Elwyn-no, and when I saw the future..." He tries to hold back a grin. "It looked so happy, that I had to be true to you."
[6:01 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Was it truly that happy? You never did tell me what you saw really."
[7:55 PM] Krillkado: "We were...in a forest...and in a building." He struggles to put words to the visions. "I saw, Elwyn, and me, and you, wearing this white dress...And your face, it was smiling so big...." His face flushed. "I could not stand to go without seeing it again."
[7:57 PM] Spoopy Mika: "A wedding..you saw our wedding.."(edited)
[8:06 PM] Krillkado: "And I could not keep that from you. But...I will leave you some surprises, too, ha ha." He sneaks in a kiss.
[8:08 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Mmm~ I'll never get tired of your kisses." She stretches. "I do need to see Elwyn about my fatigue."
[8:18 PM] Krillkado: "Or your friend at the stables...Kai-ja. She saved Kalen-za, too."
[8:24 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Oh!..hmm..I'm glad she did but..I trust Elwyn more."
[8:27 PM] Krillkado: "Nnnn..." Sula looked perplexed. But then he knew little of that girl. "So do I."
[8:28 PM] Spoopy Mika: "I do hope it's nothing..I can't be getting sick right now."
[8:34 PM] Krillkado: He shakes his head in agreement. "If there is anything you need, Vivi-e..."
[8:36 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Anything.." She giggles. "I'm starting to become a pervy like you."
[8:45 PM] Krillkado: "Maybe you are sick...but it is as the Dwabi say..." Sula's eyes dim. "The body knows what it needs."
[8:48 PM] Spoopy Mika: She bites her lips to hold back a noise. "N-No..w-we have to get u-up." Those storms eyes would not draw her in today.
[8:49 PM] Krillkado: "..And do what?"
[8:51 PM] Spoopy Mika: "A-And..and..a..d-do..." She looks away, trying to hide her blush.
[8:53 PM] Krillkado: A sudden thought strikes him. "...The evening sky looks beautiful from the top of the castle, you know."
[8:53 PM] Spoopy Mika: She blinks. "Does it? I..I loved to see it."
[9:17 PM] Krillkado: Sula sits up, and picks up his recently-washed robe. "Why don't I show you?"
[9:18 PM] Spoopy Mika: She gets up. "That would be lovely."
[9:20 PM] Krillkado: Sula gets dressed and takes her up to the roof hatch.
[9:21 PM] Spoopy Mika: She climbs out it, letting the night air toss her hair around. Her short nightgown blows up but she doesn't notice as she looks up at the sky.
[9:22 PM] Krillkado: "Mm...What do you think?"
[9:23 PM] Spoopy Mika: "It's beautiful."
[9:26 PM] Krillkado: Their fingers interlock, as he gazes reverently up at the stars. "It is the same sky, that sits over Khlin...and the Dwabi."
[9:29 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Stay tonight, we'll watch the full moon rising. Hold on tight.~"
[9:32 PM] Krillkado: Regardless of whether she meant her words, or was simply singing to him, Sula's hand tightens as he complies with the beautiful voice.
[9:33 PM] Spoopy Mika: "I love you Sula-e...even if..it's been just a month I know that what I feel is true."
[9:37 PM] Krillkado: "I know...Keibele, Vivi-e. I am yours...and you are mine."
[9:38 PM] Spoopy Mika: Her voice cracks a little. "..T-Tell me..I-I'm yours again.."
[9:43 PM] Krillkado: A wild breeze blows past, and he pulls her in, dipping her a little lower. "Vivi-e is mine."
[9:45 PM] Spoopy Mika: Her eyes turn a shade of shocking blue as she melts at his words. "Sula-e~" She sings his name out.
[9:47 PM] Krillkado: The Dwabi can't help but respond, in a lower harmony. "Vivi-eee~"
[9:48 PM] Spoopy Mika: She gasp in shock. "T-That was...really..attractive."
[9:50 PM] Krillkado: "You mean yourself, yes?"
[9:51 PM] Spoopy Mika: She laughs. "And nooow the mood is broken."(edited)
[9:53 PM] Krillkado: He blinks a few times, then grins. "I have to make sure you get some sleep tonight, sweetheart."
[9:57 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Sula! You cad!" She laughs harder.
[10:00 PM] Krillkado: He ruffles with her hair. "But truly. There is no sound in the world lovelier than your voice, you know."
[10:02 PM] Spoopy Mika: She pouts. "Whatever."
[10:07 PM] Krillkado: His head tilts sadly, slightly. "Vivi-e..."(edited)
[10:15 PM] Spoopy Mika: "I'm glad you think my voice is wonderful though."
[10:21 PM] Krillkado: Sula breathes in the night air. It was cold, but he didn't mind. "And I am...g-lad you find me attractive." He felt his head heating up.
[10:22 PM] Spoopy Mika: She looks over at him. "Mmm I very attractive...though..I wish you had long hair sometimes."
[10:25 PM] Krillkado: For one miniscule moment...every muscle in his face seems to pulse outward. But it stops. "...Long hair? You mean...." Heat racesalong his ash-black tattoos, and he brings Vivianna's hand to the back of his head. "...How long do you mean?"(edited)
[10:26 PM] Spoopy Mika: She rubs the back oh his hand. "I don't know..maybe to your shoulders."
[10:33 PM] Krillkado: "Only that?" Sula scratches at his arm. He was sure it was longer.... "I can do that." Sula looks to her with an approving smile.
[10:33 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Huh..y-you'll grow your hair out..for me?"
[10:35 PM] Krillkado: "Of course!" He gives his head a hearty pat. "That is a small thing to ask of me, love."
[10:39 PM] Spoopy Mika: She smiles. "Thanks dear!"
[10:41 PM] Krillkado: "Besides...I had longer hair for many years. It was not so bad."
[10:43 PM] Spoopy Mika: "You did, what happen to it?"
[10:44 PM] Krillkado: "Well..." His eyes dart downward, then back up, and he smiles. "The Shato said it looked childish. We all usually have short hair...not as a rule. Just, ah...that is how it was."
[10:46 PM] Spoopy Mika: "I bet you looked wonderful."
[10:48 PM] Krillkado: "It was a decade and a half ago...I am sure you would have thought that, ha ha."
[10:49 PM] Spoopy Mika: "I would have been too shy to talk to a young you."
[10:51 PM] Krillkado: "And I had never seen any Nanya ladies, until I came to the kingdoms...but a Sula-i would have come to talk to you, I am sure."
[10:53 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Would he..I think he'd ignore me."
[10:55 PM] Krillkado: "Then he is a foolish child, making a huge mistake." Sula shrugs a shoulder.
[10:56 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Sula he is you, and you know how you would act if you saw me when you were young. Don't make him seem like a separate person."
[10:57 PM] Krillkado: "I believe, if he was here...he would not let you go without at least taking the time to meet you." Sula nods to her. "Truly."
[10:59 PM] Spoopy Mika: "I'm glad to know no matter what age...you'd still..interact with me." She shivers some.
[11:01 PM] Krillkado: "..Getting cold?"
[11:01 PM] Spoopy Mika: "A little yeah."
[11:03 PM] Krillkado: Sula starts to undo his robe. "Try this...it is much warmer than it looks."
[11:04 PM] Spoopy Mika: "But won't you get cold?"
[11:07 PM] Krillkado: "I am always cold here, sweetheart." He pulls it off, handing it to her. "You get used to it, hha."(edited)
[11:08 PM] Spoopy Mika: She wraps it around both of them. "Well then I'll always have to warm you up."
[11:12 PM] Krillkado: Sula cuddles close to her. "Of course..."
[11:12 PM] Spoopy Mika: "When I f-fall alseep you'll carry me back to our room right?"
[11:13 PM] Krillkado: "I cannot have you staying out here, getting sick.." He holds back a shiver.
[11:14 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Then lets get back, because we're both getting cold."
[11:17 PM] Krillkado: "You are right, ha ha. Enough of this, tonight, then." Sula looks back to the sky one last time, then heads to the door with her.(edited)
[11:18 PM] Spoopy Mika: She climbs down and hurries back to their room, feeling her tiredness creeping back.
[11:20 PM] Krillkado: Entering the room, Sula pulls the sheets back for her.
[11:22 PM] Spoopy Mika: She slips in. "Night love..please get me up when you do, so I don't waste another day sleeping."
[11:24 PM] Krillkado: "You will not." He takes the robe and hangs it up before getting in alongside her. "Goodnight, Vivian-ne."
[11:26 PM] Spoopy Mika: ==END RP==




No comments:

Post a Comment