Wednesday, September 7, 2016

67: We Never Would Have Worked

Featuring: Vivianna, Leodin, Sula


September 7, 2016
[8:33 AM] Spoopy Mika: Vivianna yawns as she walks around...seems like she and Leo needed to have a talk.
[8:35 AM] REWlego: Leodin was in his room. Normally he'd be out on the roof, or taking a walk, but for now, he just wanted to stay on his own, in his room, where nobody would bother him...
[8:36 AM] Spoopy Mika: She knocks. "Leo?"
[8:38 AM] REWlego: He hears Vivi's voice and jumps up from the chair he had been sitting in. He walks over to the door and opens it. She can see that he's not wearing his mask. "Hey Vivi!"(edited)
[8:39 AM] Spoopy Mika: "Hey, can I come in?"
[8:41 AM] REWlego: "Yeah, yeah of course!" He backs up and allows Vivi to come inside. Leodin's room looks to be very well put-together. Nothing was out of place, but he didn't have many of his own belongings anyway.
[8:43 AM] Spoopy Mika: She looks around. "Clean..but impersonal." She sits on the bed and sighs. "Leo..we hardly know anything about each other you know."
[8:44 AM] REWlego: He sits next to her and thinks for a moment. "I... I guess you're right... I'm so sorry, I didn't even realize..."
[8:46 AM] Spoopy Mika: "...Didn't know you were a noble Leo."
[8:47 AM] REWlego: He nods. "I should have told you, I just never found the need to bring it up... I don't talk about my family much."
[8:48 AM] Spoopy Mika: "Yeah...Sula..told me they were not so good people.."
[8:48 AM] REWlego: "So then you know why I left?"
[8:49 AM] Spoopy Mika: "No...I don't know really..."
[8:52 AM] REWlego: He looks down and does a slight nod. "Well... I left my home when I was 15. I saw my parents constantly mistreat others, and I didn't want to live like that." He gestures to his armor. "This was my uncle's before he passed away. I stole it and then left to go help the rebellion."
[8:54 AM] Spoopy Mika: "I heard the second part a little..still a rebellion..do you not know what happens to nobles in those thing...we die...not just the bad one..but ones like you and I."
[8:55 AM] REWlego: "I don't want them to die, I don't want anyone to die... It's just that sometimes the ends justify the means."
[8:58 AM] Spoopy Mika: "Does it really? Are will what you're doing only increase the suffering. I see why you and Sula were fighting.."
[9:02 AM] REWlego: "Members of the rebellion don't believe so, and neither do I. The revolution is bringing an end to the tyranny of the oligarchy so that the people can have a government they agree on."(edited)
[9:05 AM] Spoopy Mika: She sighs. "Why did you come here Leo?"
[9:06 AM] REWlego: "Originally, to protect the royalty and find a way to gain the new monarch's aid in Khlin."
[9:07 AM] Spoopy Mika: "Huh..are you still looking do to that?"
[9:08 AM] REWlego: "Yes, but now I have loyalty to Freyzenwald as well as Khlin. I now need to do what I can to help both nations."
[9:10 AM] Spoopy Mika: She smiles weakly. "You have such big goals..I'm a little embarrassed about mine now.:"
[9:11 AM] REWlego: He puts a hand on her shoulder. "Don't be. Your goals are as important to you as mine are to me. That's all that matters."
[9:13 AM] Spoopy Mika: She laughs. "Yes but trying to find love is a little less important then trying to overthrow a ruling system Leo..actullly this is the reason we would have never worked..our outlook on life is very different."
[9:17 AM] REWlego: He gives a solemn nod. "I understand, but.. you already know that you don't need to worry about that anymore."
[9:18 AM] Spoopy Mika: "I do...still..I wonder about things like that..how different everything would be if I had fallen for you.."
[9:19 AM] REWlego: He blinks a few times, not expecting to hear that. "I, um.... I don't know... What do you think?"
[9:20 AM] Spoopy Mika: "Well for one I still would think Sula was creepy."
[9:21 AM] REWlego: He nods slowly. "Yep."
[9:22 AM] Spoopy Mika: "I would give you a cute nickname like Leo Leo." She giggles. "Oh..and knowing how I am in love..I would be right by your side fighting for your rebellion."
[9:23 AM] REWlego: He tilts his head to the side. "Strange you should mention that... I've already been given that nickname."
[9:26 AM] Spoopy Mika: "Well it is really cute." She grins before giving him a loving look. "Leo leo." The look fades as she giggles harder.
[9:27 AM] REWlego: He grins as he watches her laugh. "Oh no, you're not going to start calling me that, are you?" He says jokingly.
[9:28 AM] Spoopy Mika: "Hmm maybe."
[9:28 AM] REWlego: He smiles and shakes his head. "I shouldn't have told you that."
[9:29 AM] Spoopy Mika: "It's so cute though Leo...Leo."
[9:31 AM] REWlego: He pushes her and starts laughing. "Okay, fine. Leo-Leo it is."
[9:34 AM] Spoopy Mika: "Woo, I'd knew you'd come to accept it."
[4:08 PM] REWlego: "Accepting? More like surrendering!"
[4:08 PM] Spoopy Mika: "No no you'll love it leo-leo!"
[4:09 PM] REWlego: "Maybe from you, but don't go saying that to other people!"
[4:10 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Huh..and why not?"
[4:10 PM] REWlego: "I don't want everyone to be calling me that... It can just be something between friends."
[4:12 PM] Spoopy Mika: She links their pinkys. "Alright, I'll only call you this when we are together and alone, pinky promise."
[4:17 PM] REWlego: He chuckles for a bit. "Okay, I trust you."
[4:18 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Mmm good!" She leans on him yawning. "Leo Leo..we'll always be this close right..even when you find your true love?"
[4:21 PM] REWlego: "Of course." He puts one arm around her, and links his pinky finger with hers again with his other hand. "Pinky promise." He says quietly.
[4:23 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Good...I couldn't bear if we grew distant."
[4:25 PM] REWlego: "Neither could I." He rests his head on hers for a moment.
[4:27 PM] Spoopy Mika: "I could fall asleep on you right now."
[4:31 PM] REWlego: He smiles. "I don't mind. Sula may or may not."
[4:31 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Sula wouldn't care, he doesn't get jealous Leo Leo."
[4:33 PM] REWlego: "If you say so..."
[4:34 PM] Spoopy Mika: "He doesn't...I think he's too old to get jealous." She snuggles next to him
[4:40 PM] REWlego: "That's good..."
[4:41 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Relax Leo Leo, and rest with me."
[4:42 PM] REWlego: "Okay, okay." He relaxes and leans back.
[4:43 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Mmm night."
[4:44 PM] REWlego: "...'Night Vivi."
[5:35 PM] Spoopy Mika: TIMESKIP
[5:37 PM] Spoopy Mika: "?" She yawns and cuddles closer. "L-Love?"
[5:38 PM] REWlego: Leodin opens his eyes and looks at Vivi. "Guess again."
[5:40 PM] Spoopy Mika: She freezes up. "Leo!?"
[5:41 PM] REWlego: "Um... yeah....?"
[5:44 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Oh! I forgot...I..I thought..hmm."She rubs her eyes.
[5:46 PM] REWlego: "It's okay," he says while yawning.
[5:47 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Good thing I didn't try to kiss you..." She laughs and sits up
[5:48 PM] REWlego: "Yeah, ha. That's good."
[5:50 PM] Spoopy Mika: "I didn't mean to sleep for so long too..I've been so tired these past days."
[5:51 PM] REWlego: "Well, it's good that you're getting lots of sleep. You'll need to be well rested for the journey ahead."
[5:55 PM] Spoopy Mika: "I know but..its like..draining tiredness."
[5:57 PM] REWlego: "Maybe you should see Elwyn about it at some point."
[6:00 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Maybe..maybe I'm sure it's nothing."
[6:02 PM] REWlego: "I hope it's nothing too serious..."(edited)
[6:06 PM] Spoopy Mika: She sighs. "It's nothing. Anyway how's things with Ellis?"
[6:08 PM] REWlego: "Ellis? Well that's one way to change the topic..." "Yavae convinced me that I had to tell Ellis about how I felt..."
[6:11 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Annnd did you?"
[6:11 PM] REWlego: "Yeeaaaah."
[6:13 PM] Spoopy Mika: "And?"
[6:15 PM] REWlego: "Ugh, Elwyn already tried to get this information out of me. Are you gonna try too?"
[6:17 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Yep, I want to know ok."
[6:18 PM] REWlego: "And what makes you think you'll do any better than Elwyn?"
[6:20 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Because...Leo Leo I really want to know." She grins. "And you did tell him didn't you."
[6:21 PM] REWlego: "No, I didn't actually." He grins right back.
[6:23 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Hmmm...really..you did tell someone though."
[6:24 PM] REWlego: "I told Elwyn that I talked to Ellis, but I haven't told anyone her response."
[6:25 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Was it good at least?"
[6:25 PM] REWlego: "Mmm.... good enough."
[6:28 PM] Spoopy Mika: She pouts. "Leoooo...telll meee."
[6:31 PM] REWlego: His posture loosens up. "Aw, stop it, you're not allowed to look so sad."
[6:31 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Then tellll meee."
[6:33 PM] REWlego: He covers his face with his hands momentarily, and then looks at her again. "Promise not to tell Elwyn that I told you?"
[6:34 PM] Spoopy Mika: She nods. "Of course."
[6:37 PM] REWlego: "She..." he takes a deep breath. "She told me that she feels the same way, but... a relationship wouldn't be able to work right now."
[6:37 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Oh..oh..so..will you wait?"
[6:38 PM] REWlego: "I... I can."
[6:40 PM] Spoopy Mika: "You really like her then.." She hugs him. "I hope it all works out then."
[6:43 PM] REWlego: "Thanks..." He hugs her back and sighs.
[6:44 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Well at least she feels the same."
[6:45 PM] REWlego: "Maybe... after this is all sorted out...."
[6:46 PM] Spoopy Mika: "You can go on a date."
[6:47 PM] REWlego: "Huh? Um.... I guess so...?"
[6:48 PM] Spoopy Mika: "What..don't you to after this whole mess is through?"
[6:50 PM] REWlego: "I guess... I just wouldn't know what to do."
[6:52 PM] Spoopy Mika: "What do you mean?"
[6:54 PM] REWlego: "I've never really gone on a date before."
[6:55 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Oh...well it's not hard."
[6:56 PM] REWlego: "It is for me!"
[6:58 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Leo Leo it is not! Just take her out to a nice restaurant."
[7:00 PM] REWlego: "Like what? Most of the buildings in Amaterasu don't have anyone in them, let alone working there."
[7:06 PM] Spoopy Mika: "I said when this whole mess is through..you don't know where we'll be by then."
[7:09 PM] REWlego: "I guess so..."
[7:18 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Mmm where would you like to take her then?"
[7:18 PM] REWlego: "Oh, um... I don't know... As you said, we don't know where we'll be by then."
[7:22 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Then cook something nice for her as the date, that's sweet."
[7:22 PM] REWlego: Leodin's eyes widen. "But I can't cook!"
[7:28 PM] Spoopy Mika: "What?!"
[7:29 PM] REWlego: "The only cooking I know is what I've done with you..."
[7:33 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Oh my goodness! How are you going to make dinner when you are out on your own?!"
[7:34 PM] REWlego: "Out on my own? What do you mean?"
[7:38 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Well you're not going to have servants cook for you when you're 25 are you?"
[7:42 PM] REWlego: "Well, no. I haven't had servants since I was 15."
[7:46 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Then..um..what did you eat?"
[7:47 PM] REWlego: "I just had the normal rations the members of the rebellion were given."
[7:50 PM] Spoopy Mika: "................"
[7:51 PM] REWlego: "I see your point..."
[7:53 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Leo..you need to learn."
[7:54 PM] REWlego: "Weeeell..... would you teach me?"
[7:54 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Sure sure."
[8:01 PM] REWlego: "Oh, thank you! I'm looking forward to it!"
[8:09 PM] Spoopy Mika: She smiles. "Never learned to cook...wow.."
[8:10 PM] REWlego: He shrugs. "It's not my fault I was born into nobility."
[8:11 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Leo...so was I."
[8:13 PM] REWlego: He grins. "I was hoping you wouldn't bring that up."
[8:14 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Seriously, you noblemen are pretty useless."
[8:15 PM] REWlego: He pushes her. "Hey! I'll have you know I was trained pretty well in other things when I was living in Intetsu."
[8:25 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Hm?? Like what?"
[8:28 PM] REWlego: "Well, my parents retainers taught me various skills... My father's retainers taught me archery and horseback riding."
[8:32 PM] Spoopy Mika: "You had more then one then?"
[8:33 PM] REWlego: "They each had two retainers."
[8:34 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Ohhh what were they like, well other then Sula."
[8:35 PM] REWlego: "They... weren't very nice, to say the least... They seemed more interested in pleasing my parents than me."
[8:36 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Oh..that sucks."
[8:44 PM] REWlego: "Well, at least they taught me... One of my mother's retainers, Sokonaro, taught me how to fight with knives." Leodin pulls out his dagger. "Thanks to him I'm able to use this properly."
[8:44 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Did they teach you how to clean?"
[8:45 PM] REWlego: "No, why?"
[8:46 PM] Spoopy Mika: "They who will clean for you Leo?"
[8:46 PM] REWlego: "How hard can it be? Does my room look that messy to you?"
[8:48 PM] Spoopy Mika: "And you know how to wash your clothes?"
[8:50 PM] REWlego: "What are you doing? Is this a test or something?"(edited)
[8:51 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Please just answer?"
[8:53 PM] REWlego: "Well, yeah of course."
[8:54 PM] Spoopy Mika: She nods. "Alright so you can live on your own..I was worried."
[9:12 PM] REWlego: "Does that mean the test is over?"
[9:13 PM] Spoopy Mika: "It wasn't a test ok but yeah it's over."
[9:16 PM] REWlego: "If you say so," "But why do you care so much?"
[9:17 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Because I want to make sure you do well on your own."
[9:17 PM] REWlego: He smiles. "Thank you."
[9:22 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Welcome Leo."
[9:22 PM] REWlego: After a few moments he asks, "So, how'd you sleep?"
[9:30 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Ah..ok..still a little tired."
[9:33 PM] REWlego: "You can stay here to sleep if you want, I could head out and... maybe get you some food for later?"
[9:34 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Mm..that sounds nice, tell Sula, that I'm sleeping in your room then."
[9:34 PM] REWlego: Oh gods no... "O-okay... Will do."
[9:35 PM] Spoopy Mika: She hugs him before slipping back into bed.
[9:36 PM] REWlego: "See you later Vivi."
[9:36 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Bye Leo Leo."
[9:38 PM] REWlego: He leaves the room to head towards the kitchen, terrified of what Sula will think.
[10:20 PM] Krillkado: Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Sula wanders around, looking through the cupboards and drawers. It was quite well-stocked, and some of the vegetables were even fresh still...He hums idly, still wondering where it was Vivianna had gone off to.
[10:22 PM] REWlego: Leodin arrives at the kitchen a few minutes later to find the Dwabi searching through everything. Gods, why? Why now? Leodin enters the kitchen hoping Sula doesn't notice.
[10:29 PM] Krillkado: Hearing heavy footsteps behind him, Sula whirls around, holding a large carrot. "Vivi--" He stops.(edited)
[10:29 PM] REWlego: "Oh!" Leodin is a bit startled. "Uh... Hey Sula."
[10:31 PM] Krillkado: "L-leo-a! Ha ha ha!" Sula looks back to the cupboard. "I will put this back, nothing to worry about. No more nights like that one, ha."
[10:32 PM] REWlego: "What?"
[10:37 PM] Krillkado: "I am not stealing this carrot." Sula puts it back, as his face flushes slightly. "I do not even cook, you know, ha ha ha."
[10:38 PM] REWlego: "Uh... Would you by any chance know what Vivi likes to make for breakfast?"
[10:46 PM] Krillkado: "Waffles. And, eggs, too...perhaps an omelette?" Sula smiles glibly. "Were you going to make us breakfast?"
[10:47 PM] REWlego: "Um... No comment." He starts gathering ingredients.
[10:49 PM] Krillkado: "...Forgive me, for that day, Leo-e." Sula stepped to the side to allow him access to the vegetables. "I was so surprised to see Arian-nu this close to us...to her...I did not want to risk her life a second time."
[10:51 PM] REWlego: "It's okay, really." Leodin avoids eye contact and starts making the breakfast. Thank the gods she likes things that are simple to cook.
[10:52 PM] Krillkado: "D-don't use those mushrooms. Their flavor is...Ah, she does not like that kind, I think, ha." Sula avoids eye contact himself. "I know you were trying to do the right thing....Sula-o is just an, overprotective old man, you see, ha ha."(edited)
[10:53 PM] REWlego: "Th-thank you..." He moves said mushrooms aside.
[10:55 PM] Krillkado: "...but if you are not cooking for her, then you would not need to worry about mushrooms, uuu?" Sula walks closer, smirking at the boy.
[10:56 PM] REWlego: "No comment."
[10:59 PM] Krillkado: "...Leo-a." Sula's grin has faded. "What are you doing, that you have nothing to speak of?"
[11:01 PM] REWlego: "I uh... am making breakfast... for Vivi."
[11:01 PM] Krillkado: "That is a kind thing to do! Why are you hiding it?" Sula places a firm hand on his shoulder.(edited)
[11:04 PM] REWlego: Leodin hurries up preparing the food. "Hiding? I'm not hiding anything..."
[11:05 PM] Krillkado: Sula's toes tense, irritated. "If you do not trust me, you can just say so. But I told you, do not try to fool a man like Sula-o. It makes fools of all of us."
[11:06 PM] REWlego: He starts to finish up and puts everything to the side, then turns around to face Sula. "Vivianna, she uh... She asked me to get her breakfast while she slept."
[11:13 PM] Krillkado: "..." Sula keeps his gaze locked on him, with a chillingly blank expression. He waits for Leodin to continue.
[11:14 PM] REWlego: "Oh, right... She is sleeping in my room right now."
[11:16 PM] Krillkado: With a slow, heavy, nod, Sula stays put. No words yet.
[11:17 PM] REWlego: "Well... I better take this back I guess." He turns around and puts the food onto a plate, ready to return to his room.
[11:18 PM] Krillkado: "Is there anything else you two would like to hide from me?" Sula's tempo began to simmer and stir.(edited)
[11:20 PM] REWlego: "We're not hiding anything though."
[11:21 PM] Krillkado: "Then tell me, Leo-e...Why is she sleeping with you?"(edited)
[11:24 PM] REWlego: He sighs. "She came to my room last night. We talked for a while, and then she started to feel really tired... I said that you wouldn't be happy with it, but.. she decided to stay."
[11:26 PM] Krillkado: "Ommm...." Sula's eyes closed, and any clues as to his response faded from his face. Then he opened them, keeping as blank an expression as before. "And why would that not make me happy, Leo-e?"
[11:27 PM] REWlego: "Because she's your fiancé...?"
[11:36 PM] Krillkado: "Because she could be sick, Leo-a! Because she disappeared last night, and I woke up searching the halls hoping I have not killed her, Klafi!" He turns away, tapping his foot into the kitchen floor percussively. "And your plan is to hide her away, until fate sends you crashing into me?!"
[11:37 PM] REWlego: "I.. I had no idea she was feeling sick until this morning...."
[11:39 PM] Krillkado: "You want to overthrow a government, steal a princess's heart...." Sula raps a hand onto the countertop, and whirls around. "Is it truly so far beyond your power, to simply say something to me, boy?!"
[11:41 PM] REWlego: "I... I didn't mean to, Sula... I'm sorry."
[11:42 PM] Krillkado: "..you did not mean, to tell me No Comment when I asked of my fiancée." Sula sighed. "Leo-e...Either you did not mean to, or you are sorry. Just tell me which it is."(edited)
September 8, 2016
[4:31 AM] REWlego: "The reason I said that is because I knew you'd act like this."
[4:36 AM] Krillkado: "Of course. It would be Nanyo if I felt nothing about it."
[4:37 AM] REWlego: "I... I guess so...? But it's okay, really. You don't need to worry."
[4:40 AM] Krillkado: "And that is what you told Vivi-e, when you tried so hard to keep her from staying in your room, uu?" Sula folded his arms in and leaned back. "That it does not matter where any of us sleep?"
[4:43 AM] REWlego: "Look Sula, Vivi and I are good friends, and it has nothing to do with your relationship. I don't want this to become a problem."
[4:49 AM] Krillkado: "That is, what I wish to believe." A single finger pointed outward. "But sneaking around, with secret meals for other men's lovers...that is the problem. How can I trust the words of a man, who must keep them hidden from me?"
[4:49 AM] REWlego: "I.. I am sorry. I should have just told you... That is my fault."
[5:03 AM] Krillkado: A palm rose to hold Sula's weary, worried forehead. "Thank you, Leo-e. I...want to believe those words. They are truly the right ones to say, but..." Lowering his hand, Sula glances over Leodin's shoulder and inhales slightly. "...add some chervil over the top. Bottom shelf."
[5:12 AM] REWlego: He smiles weakly. "Thanks Sula." He goes and finishes up the meal.
[5:14 AM] Krillkado: While the boy is focused on the meal, Sula slips out of the kitchen, and heads out for the stables. He would be flying alone today.
[10:12 AM] REWlego: Leodin finishes and heads back to his room with the food.
[10:14 AM] Spoopy Mika: Vivianna slumbers on
[10:17 AM] REWlego: Leo doesn't want to wake her up, so he sets her breakfast down on a side table, sits in a chair, and waits.
[10:21 AM] Spoopy Mika: "Sula-e, mhh you made eggs for me?" She turns over with a smile eyes closed. "It must have been a sweet night then."
[10:22 AM] REWlego: "hm... not Sula."
[10:25 AM] Spoopy Mika: "....." Her eyes shoot open. "...Oh..just you Leo."
[10:25 AM] REWlego: "Just me..."
[10:26 AM] Spoopy Mika: "You fixed me breakfast?"
[10:26 AM] REWlego: "Mhm. Sula told me what you liked."
[10:27 AM] Spoopy Mika: "He did..oh you seen him, he wasn't worried was he?"
[10:29 AM] REWlego: "Mm, he was a bit worried, but it's okay now."
[10:30 AM] Spoopy Mika: She yawns,smelling the eggs before looking a little ill..."Oh..i feel as though I need to throw up."
[10:35 AM] REWlego: "Oh!" Leo immediately gets up and finds something she can use to throw up in, just in case.
[10:35 AM] Spoopy Mika: She looks more and more ill.
[10:36 AM] REWlego: He sits next to her and puts his hand on her back.
[10:37 AM] Spoopy Mika: "D-Don't l..loo.." Her hair blocks her as she pukes into the trash
[10:38 AM] REWlego: "It's okay..."
[10:40 AM] Spoopy Mika: She starts to cry.
[10:41 AM] REWlego: "No, no.. it's okay Vivi." and pulls her into a hug.
[10:42 AM] Spoopy Mika: 'N-No I'm all g-gross now."
[10:44 AM] REWlego: "No, you're not gross Vivi."
[10:44 AM] Spoopy Mika: "I-I am!"
[10:46 AM] REWlego: He takes the end of his cape and wipes her mouth, and anything that didn't make it into the trash. "Listen to me Vivi, everybody gets sick, you're not gross."
[10:47 AM] Spoopy Mika: "Leo! Y-You didn't have to..and..yeah..I guess but..why now?"
[10:49 AM] REWlego: "I don't know... maybe you had something bad to eat last night?"
[10:50 AM] Spoopy Mika: "Maybe..maybe..."
[10:50 AM] REWlego: "No idea at all?"
[10:50 AM] Spoopy Mika: "No..not at all."
[10:51 AM] REWlego: "I'm sorry you're not feeling well... I wish I could help."
[10:53 AM] Spoopy Mika: "I hope it goes away soon then."
[10:55 AM] REWlego: "Me too, but you're definetely going to see Elwyn later today."
[10:55 AM] Spoopy Mika: "Hmm alright..just to be safe but I'm sure it's nothing."
[10:57 AM] REWlego: "Good.. now, we might want to wait before you eat."
[10:59 AM] Spoopy Mika: "I could use some water."
[10:59 AM] REWlego: "Sure." Leo gets up to go get her some.
[11:07 AM] Spoopy Mika: She just stares down...she was sick..but..why..
[11:08 AM] REWlego: He returns with some water and gives it to her. "Here..."
[11:10 AM] Spoopy Mika: She takes it and sips on it. "Thanks."
[11:17 AM] REWlego: "I hope you're able to find out what's causing you to feel sick."
[11:19 AM] Spoopy Mika: "Me too Leo, me too."
[11:24 AM] REWlego: After a bit of silence, Leodin asks, "So what do you want to do?"
[11:37 AM] Spoopy Mika: "Eat...then..I don't know."
[11:37 AM] REWlego: "Are you feeling well enough to eat yet?"
[11:46 AM] Spoopy Mika: "Not really."
[11:49 AM] REWlego: "I guess you can just stay here untill you're feeling better then."
[11:50 AM] Spoopy Mika: "Thanks Leo..I..I'm going to lay back down."
[11:51 AM] REWlego: "Okay, go ahead."
[11:53 AM] Spoopy Mika: "Mmm." She curls up and lays back down.
[11:59 AM] REWlego: Leodin sits down at the foot of the bed.
[12:42 PM] Sabanrab: ====rp end====






No comments:

Post a Comment