Friday, September 9, 2016

68: Showing My Arms

Featuring: Versailles, Claire

September 9, 2016
[12:38 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: Versailles finally returned to the medical bay. He placed the muffins on a table and started looking through cabinets for supplies.
[12:43 PM] Sabanrab: Claire was once again back on her feet, the number of injured had gone down greatly, lightening the workload. At this point, the patients are mostly rescuers who got injured on a raid.
[12:44 PM] Sabanrab: She comes across Versailles when she enters the supply room for some gauze, or bandages
[12:44 PM] Sabanrab: "Hey! Where'd ya go?"
[12:48 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: He turns back to her. "Oh I was walking when I...." he thought back to when he was distracted by the scent of chocolate which led him to Vivianna. "Well, I went into a kitchen and Vivianna happened to be there. She offered me those muffins for us. On my way here I happened upon Queen Lunarea! I talked to her and she asked me to help on the upcoming expedition! So I came here to pack supplies." He breathed.
[12:48 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "So, I'm glad to see you up." He grabbed a muffin and walked over to Claire. "Try a muffin." He offered it to her(edited)
[12:52 PM] Sabanrab: "Oh, Thanks." this better not have chocolate... She takes a bite. it has chocolate.. Faking a smile "Wowm that tastes good!"
[12:54 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Right! The chocolate is a nice change of pace from castle food."
[12:57 PM] Sabanrab: "It is..." She's still forcing a smile as she takes another bite. "So you met her majesty? What's she like?"
[12:59 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Well... Blunt. I actually didn't recognize her at first, so I asked her about the clouds, and we had a little discussion about the nature of clouds. She was kind and she thanked me for helping during the seige though."
[1:00 PM] Sabanrab: "I see. tsk, I wish I wasn't sick until recent, than I might've met her too."
[1:01 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "With all that you did to protect her, I'm sure she wants to meet you too." he nodded
[1:02 PM] Sabanrab: "You think so? And we're going to be helping her with an expedition?"
[1:04 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Yes, and I'm glad she invited me or else I'd have to probably sneak into the ranks... But now we can stick together!"
[1:04 PM] Sabanrab: "Yay!"
[1:06 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "But how are you feeling? I don't want you to overexert yourself on the expedition if you're injured still."
[1:06 PM] Sabanrab: "I'm feeling pretty normal I guess." She thinks for a bit as she finishes the muffin. "Yeah, pretty normal."
[1:09 PM] Sabanrab: "What about you? I've probably cause you a lot of worry and stress as of late."
[1:10 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "I'm doing well." He flexed commically, rolling up his sleeve to show his thin arm. "And I'm ready for an Expedition!"
[1:10 PM] Sabanrab: "Um....What are you doing?"
[1:11 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "I was showing my arms as a joke. Don't burly men flex a lot?" He lowered his arm.
[1:12 PM] Sabanrab: "Umm..."
[1:12 PM] Sabanrab: "I don't want to be mean but..."
[1:13 PM] Sabanrab: "I..have to say...Having that much..is impressive in itself?"
[1:14 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Claire, I will be behind people healing... I was joking about fighting." his shoulders slumped.
[1:15 PM] Sabanrab: "Right, I guess physical strength isn't exactly necessary for healers."
[1:15 PM] Sabanrab: "But...never mind."
[1:16 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "I'll just go get supplies then..." He lumbered back to the cabinets and started slowly grabbing jars and vials.
[1:17 PM] Sabanrab: "Here, let me help you." She follows behind
[1:19 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "No... Its fine, I want to be able to do something without need for help..."
[1:20 PM] Sabanrab: Somewhat taken aback for a moment, Claire sits back
[1:24 PM] Sabanrab: "So uh...what's the expedition for?"
[1:25 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "Queen Lunarea is seeking aid for the coming war with Gallaran. We'll be protecting her as she heads to Khlin."
[1:26 PM] Sabanrab: "War against Gallaran? Why would they declare war on Freyzenwald, especially now?"
[1:28 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: He shrugs slightly. "I've no idea, the politcs of war are far from my knowing. I suppose it might have to do with the election. With the pending election, Freyzenwald would be too preoccupied to fight. But then we were there to help."
[1:51 PM] Sabanrab: "I see...Are, are you sure you don't want me to help?"
[2:00 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "No, its fine... You should go get ready too."
[2:02 PM] Sabanrab: "Uh..ok..." She gets up
[2:04 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: "And Claire, be careful." He gives her a weak smile.
[2:05 PM] Sabanrab: "You too Versailles." She smiles back as she heads out
[2:05 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: Versailles gives a deep sigh and continues his work
[2:05 PM] Iron Lord spikethe3rd: ======END RP======



No comments:

Post a Comment