Tuesday, September 6, 2016

66: Finally Growing Up

Featuring: Leodin, Elwyn

September 6, 2016
[9:12 AM] REWlego: After looking back on the past few days, Leodin realized that he hasn't seen Elwyn since they all moved into the castle. He knows relatively well where everyone is, so he makes his way towards where he believes Elwyn's room is to talk about what has happened to each of them the past few days.
[9:20 AM] mango: Elwyn hummed as he opened the door to leave. He had his things ready for the trip ahead. "...Leodin?!" Elwyn dropped his bags. "Where were you?!"
[9:23 AM] REWlego: He smiles when he sees his friend. "Hi Elwyn. I haven't gone anywhere."
[9:25 AM] mango: "Well I haven't seen you anywhere since we had to live in this place! Where's your room?"
[9:26 AM] REWlego: "It's not too far away from here, we're all in the east wing."
[9:29 AM] mango: "How in the world haven't I seen you yet...?"
[9:30 AM] REWlego: "I've been spending a lot of time alone... It's not anyone else's fault, I just got used to living like that, and I guess I just continued it."
[9:31 AM] mango: "You could've at least let me know...a lot of stuff has happened so I was really worried."
[9:31 AM] mango: "Like this one time I got cursed and my skin started rotting."
[9:32 AM] REWlego: He gives Elwyn a hug. "Then why don't we go and talk about everything we've been throu- Wait... your skin isn't still rotting... right?"
[9:33 AM] mango: "Want to find out?" Elwyn grabs on to his sleeve.
[9:34 AM] REWlego: He takes a step back. "Maybe later."
[9:37 AM] mango: Elwyn pulled on his sleeve and thrusted his hand towards Leodin's face.
[9:38 AM] REWlego: Leodin staggers backwards. "Hey!"(edited)
[9:45 AM] mango: "Hahaha! I'm only kidding, the problem was solved a while ago. It wasn't fun though..."
[9:46 AM] REWlego: "I would assume so. Why don't we go sit down somewhere?"
[9:52 AM] mango: "Sounds good." Elwyn picked his bag up. "Though we might not have enough time...we have to prepare to leave and head off to fight, I suppose."
[9:53 AM] REWlego: "We do... Lucky for me, I don't have very many belongings to pack up."
[9:55 AM] mango: "You really need to treat yourself sometimes..." Elwyn shut his door.
[10:06 AM] REWlego: "If you say so! Now, where should we go?"
[10:09 AM] mango: "I don't really know...I was really just planning on packing my things up and finding Vivianna and Sula"
[10:10 AM] mango: "I'd look for Kazama..." Elwyn smiled meekly. "...but chances are he's probably with Ellis already."
[10:10 AM] REWlego: "Why don't we head to my room and talk then?"
[10:24 AM] mango: "Sure! I'm sure I'll probably have to help you pack up the things you need, you say you don't have nothing to take but I really feel like you're kind of acting irresponsible..."
[10:27 AM] REWlego: "Okay, fine. I guess you don't remember how little I had when I moved in with you, because I haven't gotten anything new since then."
[10:35 AM] mango: "That's my point, you only ever really just take your sword and armor with you..."
[10:36 AM] REWlego: Leodin begins walking back to his room. "Why's that a bad thing?"
[10:38 AM] mango: "I don't know, it's just my own thing. I always over prepare.
[10:39 AM] REWlego: "I like to be prepared, I just don't need a bunch of extra things to do so."
[11:00 AM] mango: "I suppose that's true...you only really need your sword while I'm a medic and have to over prepare for any situations..."
[11:01 AM] mango: "But still, I don't want you to end up getting hurt. Are you sure you don't want to prepare anymore?"
[11:02 AM] REWlego: "How so?" By now they're close to to his room.
[11:03 AM] mango: "Maybe a little more armor? Perhaps some first aid?"
[11:04 AM] REWlego: "More armor? You really think this isn't enough?"
[11:11 AM] mango: "...Yes...?"
[11:14 AM] REWlego: "Okay, if you say so." They reach the room and he opens the door, revealing his room to be very well put-together. Nothing was out of place, but he didn't have many of his own belongings anyway.
[11:28 AM] mango: "I somewhat expected a mess..."
[11:29 AM] REWlego: "Really? I used to live in a mansion, so I guess I got used to things being tidy."
[11:31 AM] mango: "Ah...I expected some...things. You are at that age..."
[11:36 AM] REWlego: He removes his mask dramatically. "Elwyn... What?"(edited)
[11:47 AM] mango: "Anyways, about the curse..." Elwyn quickly changed the subject. "I was supposed to speak my mind if I'd want to keep my skin..."
[11:49 AM] REWlego: "How'd you get the curse?"
[12:08 PM] mango: "Some tome I got from Sula, he was trying to get rid of it it looks like."
[12:08 PM] mango: "To be fair, I did take it away slightly by force."
[12:15 PM] REWlego: "Elwyn... why?"
[12:27 PM] mango: "Why what?"
[12:28 PM] REWlego: "Why'd you try to take his tome?"
[12:28 PM] mango: "I was only borrowing it. I thought it would be nice to read up on some magic and see if I can learn how to use offensive ones. I don't want to bring all of you down."
[12:31 PM] REWlego: He gives Elwyn a hug. "No, you couldn't do that Elwyn."
[12:35 PM] mango: "Thanks..."
[12:36 PM] mango: "It WAS pretty embarassing though, I had to speak my mind to Kazama..."
[12:38 PM] REWlego: "And?"
[12:42 PM] mango: "I had to tell him how I was jealous of Ellis..." Elwyn groaned and covered his face with his hands.
[12:47 PM] REWlego: "Jealous? Why is that?"
[1:04 PM] mango: "..." Elwyn sighed. "It's a petty reason...but it's because how Kazama is usually around with her at times..."
[1:04 PM] mango: "I get that he's her retainer, but I can't help it..."
[1:08 PM] REWlego: "I understand... If I didn't know Kazama was her retainer, I'd be jealous of him." Wait did I really just say that?
[1:12 PM] mango: "I mean...I guess I shouldn't be jealous, but...I kinda just wish we can spend more time together now that we're a couple..."
[1:15 PM] REWlego: "I think I kind of know that feeling... Without the couple part that is."
[1:17 PM] mango: "Do you like her?"
[1:17 PM] REWlego: "Her who?"
[1:17 PM] mango: "Ellis, of course."
[1:18 PM] REWlego: "Um.... yeah.... I do."
[1:20 PM] mango: Elwyn started to smile.
[1:21 PM] mango: "I can't believe you're finally growing up...!!"
[1:22 PM] REWlego: "Elwyn!" He pushes him playfully.
[1:23 PM] mango: "What? I'm allowed to speak my mind, aren't I?"
[1:24 PM] mango: "I didn't really mean to blurt that out, though...probably just me being used to speaking up whatever is in my mind thanks to the curse."
[1:25 PM] REWlego: "It's fine... But don't go telling anyone, okay?"
[1:25 PM] mango: "What would you do if I told Kazama?"
[1:27 PM] REWlego: ".... There's not much I can do."
[1:28 PM] mango: "I'm only kidding, your secret is safe with me." Elwyn smiled.
[1:28 PM] REWlego: "I'm starting to feel like it's not much of a secret anymore..."
[1:29 PM] mango: "Why's that?"
[1:30 PM] REWlego: "You're already the 5th person to find out."
[1:34 PM] mango: "Who did you tell?"
[1:36 PM] REWlego: "Um... Sula.. Vivianna... Yavae... and Ellis of course."
[1:37 PM] mango: "What did she say?!"
[1:37 PM] REWlego: "Okay, you've asked enough questions, Elwyn."
[1:37 PM] mango: "Aw..."
[1:39 PM] REWlego: "What?"
[1:39 PM] mango: "Oh, nothing. I would've liked to know more, but I'll back off."
[1:42 PM] REWlego: "Thank you... I promise I'll tell you more after this is all over with."
[1:57 PM] mango: "I hope things work out for you. You'll probably have an easier time than I did when I was crushing on Kazama..."
[1:57 PM] REWlego: "I think you're forgetting the fact that she's a princess..."
[1:59 PM] mango: "Well Kazama is a dragon, so you can guess how that will work out."
[2:02 PM] REWlego: "Right... Well, it doesn't make it any easier now that Ellis is staying here while we're going on an expedition with Queen Lunarea."
[2:09 PM] mango: "Well you'll just have to come back as someone worthy of her hand in marriage I guess!"
[2:10 PM] REWlego: "Marriage?! I think that's going a little too fast, Elwyn."
[2:15 PM] mango: "I know, but that's very likely going to be a quality that the Queen would have to look for in someone her younger sister is interested."
[2:16 PM] REWlego: "I think you're making too many assumptions."
[2:30 PM] mango: "Got to have a back up plan for your back up
[2:32 PM] REWlego: "Um... okay...."
[2:33 PM] mango: "It's only in case for some odd reason Lunarea won't accept you with Ellis, you've got to show her what you're made of."
[2:34 PM] REWlego: "Why is it an odd reason that the queen wouldn't like me?"
[2:38 PM] mango: "I'm more or less saying that if she doesn't like you for some random reason, then you just have to show her that you're a suitable man for Ellis."
[2:39 PM] REWlego: "And how do I do that?"
[2:40 PM] mango: "By showing her your skills in battle, I suppose."
[2:42 PM] REWlego: "That's it?"
[2:44 PM] mango: "It's not like we can do anything else while we're going out to fight a war."
[2:44 PM] mango: "Show her you're reliable, and that Ellis can be safe with you, I guess."
[2:46 PM] REWlego: "O-okay... I guess I can do that."
[3:04 PM] mango: "It'll be a breeze for you. You're a really reliable friend, so you can totally be a reliable man for Ellis."
[3:06 PM] REWlego: "Heh... thanks."
September 7, 2016
[12:05 PM] mango: "You're welcome, you can always trust my word when I mean it." Elwyn put his hand on Leodin's shoulder.
[12:19 PM] REWlego: Leodin is at a loss for words. He just looks at Elwyn, with the look on his face enough to show how grateful he is.
[12:26 PM] mango: "Oh, don't be like that...!"
[12:27 PM] REWlego: "Be like what?!"
[12:28 PM] mango: "Your face! It's so unlike you!" Elwyn laughed.
[12:28 PM] REWlego: "Then what should my face look like?" he smiles.
[1:14 PM] mango: "Well...I don't know! This is kinda the first time I've seen you talk about love and all that..."
[1:16 PM] REWlego: "Well... because you're my friend. Am I not allowed to?"
[1:29 PM] mango: "Oh, no, no! Of course you're allowed to!" Elwyn waved his hands around. "It's just that...I never really expected you to actually confess to Ellis."
[1:30 PM] mango: "I've never really met someone who has the courage to tell royalty that they'd want to be in a romantic relationship with them, so this is really new and out of my expertise in relationship talk..."
[1:31 PM] REWlego: "I had some... encouragement... I guess you could say."
[1:31 PM] mango: "From whom?"
[1:33 PM] REWlego: "Well, after talking to Vivianna about it, Yavae persuaded me into telling her too... I didn't really want her to know, but I wanted advice... She told me I should tell Ellis, or else she would tell her instead."
[1:50 PM] mango: "Sounds like something she'd do..."
[1:55 PM] REWlego: "But... I'm glad that I did."
[1:58 PM] mango: "How do you feel now that you told her?"
[1:59 PM] REWlego: "I guess... relieved... that she knows."
[2:04 PM] mango: "I do hope it works out in the end for you..."
[2:07 PM] REWlego: "Thank you... So do I."
[2:07 PM] mango: "Perhaps I'll have to plan two weddings then...one for Sula and Vivianna, and another for you and Ellis." Elwyn smiled.
[2:08 PM] REWlego: "Stop that!" He pushes him.
[2:09 PM] mango: "I'll never stop!"
[2:10 PM] REWlego: "....." Leodin just stares at him and shakes his head.
[2:18 PM] mango: "Do you think you'll ever tell Kazama?"
[2:19 PM] REWlego: "If I have a reason too..."
[2:25 PM] mango: "I'm sure it'll be fine when you do. What's the worst that could happen?"
[2:27 PM] REWlego: "I'm going to pretend you didn't ask that..."
[2:28 PM] mango: "Come on, Leodin. He's our friend! Well, my boyfriend and your friend, but still."
[2:28 PM] REWlego: "And the princess' retainer!"
[2:30 PM] mango: "Your point?"
[2:38 PM] REWlego: "I don't know... I guess it's just that his loyalties lie with Ellis, and he might not think I'm good enough for her."
September 9, 2016
[11:06 AM] mango: "Oh, come now! You're both friends, I don't see why he would think you aren't good enough. You should probably be more wary of Joshua than him, he's pretty much with her one hundred percent of the time."
[11:07 AM] REWlego: "Thankfully I haven't seen him with her yet."
[11:20 AM] mango: "Since we'll be travelling with them, that'll give you the chance to show them what you can do. You're great in battle, a well-mannered boy, I'm sure you two are a perfect fit for eachother."
[11:24 AM] REWlego: "Okay, okay!"
[11:42 AM] mango: "Something wrong with what I said?"
[11:48 AM] REWlego: "No, no it's just that I understand your point, and maybe we should switch to a different topic."
[12:08 PM] mango: "Like what?"
[12:09 PM] REWlego: "Doesn't matter to me."
September 10, 2016
[9:39 PM] mango: "Maybe we can talk about..." And so, the two went on and talked about many topics, spending their day with small talk until they had to go their seperate ways.
[9:39 PM] mango: =end rp bc i forgot lol=




No comments:

Post a Comment