Friday, September 23, 2016

78: A Bit Too Personal

Featuring: Leodin, Jean


[9:58 AM] REWlego: After searching around for a good spot to view the entire camp from, Leodin eventually made it to one of the bridges that Queen Lunarea had pointed out a few days prior. He travels up and sits down on a cliff-side right next to the bridge, where he can look out at all of the treehouses. Leodin just stays there, not waiting for anything in particular, but just taking in the scenery and enjoying the peace and quiet.
[10:01 AM] Abyssal Lord: Jean was flying around the camp on Angard making sure there were no enemies in the vicinity. After he was sure that there was none he had Angard land on a bridge before noticing that there was a man already there. Jean greets the man slightly familiar with him. "Hello there! You're Leodin right?"
[10:03 AM] REWlego: Leodin looks at the wyvern rider and recognizes him from when they fought together in Amaterasu. "Yes." He stands up. "It's Jean, right?"
[10:06 AM] Abyssal Lord: Jean smirked. "Well of course! I am Jean, the Phantom Rider who steals the hearts of virgins all over! And the Black Wyvern there is my partner Angard." Angard greeted Leodin with a shriek. "Anyway what are you doing away from camp? Did you just need a break from our colorful cast of characters there? I know that feeling."
[10:10 AM] REWlego: Leodin blinks a few times out of surprise but it's not noticeable with the mask. "Uh, I just enjoy having time alone."
[10:12 AM] Abyssal Lord: "Oh really? Are you sure there's nothing else you would want to do? Someone else you would want to embrace and spend your time with. I mean I like my alone time but too much can lead to thinking and thinking leads to bad thoughts and we all know how it goes from there."
[10:14 AM] REWlego: "Um... I think I'll be okay, but thanks."
[10:22 AM] Abyssal Lord: Jean smirked. His instincts told him that there was a woman on his mind and he wanted to get it out of him. And plus it seemed like it would be fun to mess with the man for a while. "Hmmm. You sure there isn't someone you pine for dear Leodin? Is Yavae, the beautiful and fiery monster with abs of steel? Or is it Claire the meek and helpful mercenary? Perhaps it's Auriel? Or.....perhaps you want the Queen herself?"
[10:23 AM] REWlego: "U-uh no... None of them!"
[10:25 AM] Abyssal Lord: "Really none of them? You seem to be a bit flustered Leo boy? I think I may be getting closer. Could it possibly be our lovely little songstress Vivianna. I must admit she's a gentle soul with a beautiful physique."
[10:26 AM] REWlego: "No way!"
[10:29 AM] Abyssal Lord: "No reason to be so vehement. I know you're probably waiting for her and Sula to stop loving each other. But perhaps a man like you...." Jean gave him a sinister stare and smile. "Is in love with the dainty little Princess Ellis? Would I be right to say that?"
[10:31 AM] REWlego: "W-why would you think that?"
[10:34 AM] Abyssal Lord: Jean put his finger to his chin emulating certain red-haired women he's been with and made an innocent face. "And why would you ask such a question. I'm just making stupid guessing until I hit one. A simple no would've gotten your point across that she wasn't the apple of your eye. But with that answer it sounds like you have something to hide."
[10:35 AM] REWlego: "I don't need to hide anything from my friends."
[10:36 AM] Abyssal Lord: "So as a friend tell me Leodin. Do you like Princess Ellis or not. I could help you hook up with her when we get back." Jean winked at the masked man.
[10:37 AM] REWlego: "I told you, I have nothing to hide from my friends. That doesn't include you.. yet."
[10:39 AM] Abyssal Lord: Jean made a sad face. "Ooooh but I want to be your friend Leo! We Royals have to stick together you know!" Jean smiled. "How about this if I tell you something about myself will you tell me what girl you like so I can help you find the love of your life?"
[10:47 AM] REWlego: Leodin sighs and mumbles "Fine."
[10:51 AM] Abyssal Lord: Jean thought for a while of something that would be worth the trade something embarrassing that would be a decent trade. "Hmmmm. Well.....As for something for me, I'm pretty overemotional. So get this there are times where I get upset about things and cry to my Wyvern. It's pretty embarrassing to be honest." Jean noded before looking at Leodin seriously. "And this isn't a joke. I'm being serious. If I'm upset I'll bring you over so you can watch."
[10:55 AM] REWlego: "Uh, no... that's alright..."
[10:56 AM] Abyssal Lord: "Alright then now that I told you that Leodin! Tell me who the apple of your eyes is!"
[10:57 AM] REWlego: Gods... how many people have I already told? "Um... you were correct with your guess..... it's Princess Ellis."
[10:58 AM] Abyssal Lord: "Oooooooh Really!" Jean smiled. "So it's Princess Ellis you're after? Tell me Leodin what do you see in her that makes your heart go aflutter at the sound of her name?"(edited)
[11:01 AM] REWlego: "That's getting a bit too personal, don't you think?"
[11:02 AM] Abyssal Lord: "Nothing is too personal when it comes to love dear Leodin! I just wanted to know who you liked since I was thinking of courting Princess Ellis as well...."
[11:05 AM] REWlego: Leodin takes a step back. "Um... I don't know..."
[11:08 AM] Abyssal Lord: Jean couldn't help it. He burst into jovial laughter. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry I can't keep this going with a straight face." Jean wiped a tear from his eye. "You're a pretty funny guy to mess around with Leo. Do people stomp all over you this easily?" Jean sighed. "You might want to fix that you know, no reason to get so tensed up and all."
[11:09 AM] REWlego: Leodin frowns. "That's what this is all about? Messing with me?"
[11:10 AM] REWlego: "Did Sula put you up to this?"
[11:11 AM] Abyssal Lord: Jean shook his head. "No. I haven't spoke to that man since the vine contest. I'm pretty sure he's happy with that Horse Spirit I let him have. But no why would Sula be the first man you thought of? Does he do this a lot?"
[11:12 AM] REWlego: "Doesn't matter."
[11:17 AM] Abyssal Lord: Jean shrugged. "Alright then Caped Crusader I won't ask anymore questions. But if you have any questions about capturing the heart of wild women don't be afraid to ask me. I can help you with all your needs." Jean was about to climb on Angard again before turning to Leodin remembering why he actually had come down to talk to him. "By the way camp has been talking about a knight in flashy armor looking around for a masked fighter. I'm presuming he's looking for you Leodin."
[11:19 AM] REWlego: "Really? Do you know who it is?"
[11:23 AM] Abyssal Lord: Jean shook his head. "I haven't meet the man himself. I've just heard of him. He shouldn't be too hard to find though. It's said he has so much glitter on his armor he'll blind you from miles away." Jean chuckled to himself imagining what kind of kid this guy was. "Anyway I'll be taking off now. It was nice meeting you Leodin!" Angard took off into the skies with Jean shouting out. "AND I HOPE EVERYTHING BETWEEN YOU AND PRINCESS ELLIS GOES SWIMMINGLY!"
[11:25 AM] REWlego: Leodin puts his head in his hands and sits back down.
[11:27 AM] Abyssal Lord: ===END RP===



No comments:

Post a Comment