Tuesday, September 20, 2016

77: The Nameless Horse

Featuring: Auriel, Elwyn


September 20, 2016
[12:33 PM] mango: Elwyn hummed as he tended to Michel in the stables. He was very excited for Kazama to come back from his duties so they would hang out together for the rest of the day. "Ah, Michel...how I love love..." Elwyn sighed wistfully as Michel snorted at his face and continued to eat his daily meal.
[12:52 PM] Z: Auriel entered the stables, looking for the nameless horse that had become her companion since travelling to Freyzenwald. It had no name, but it didnt need one. It was just going to dissapear eventually... Once in the makeshift stable, all she saw was a woman tending to a horse, not her own of course, but it looked like it. "Ummmm...... excuse me miss... whoo are youuuu?"
[12:55 PM] mango: ...There goes his good mood. "...First, I am no miss. Second, my name is Elwyn."
[12:56 PM] mango: Here's hoping she doesnt insist on referring to me as a woman...
[12:57 PM] Z: "Umm... Buuuut you look like one Miss Ellyyyy...."
[12:58 PM] mango: "Well my appearance holds no evidence towards my gender, thank you very much."
[1:00 PM] Z: "But misses usually loook like you dooo....."
[1:04 PM] mango: "Even if I had long flowing hair and wore a beautiful dress, my answer would not change."
[1:06 PM] Z: "Umm.... So you aaaaree a miss then Elly?"
[1:07 PM] mango: "...I. Am. A. Male."
[1:09 PM] Z: "....... Miss Elly?"
[1:09 PM] mango: "Mister Elly!"
[1:11 PM] Z: "Miss Terelly?"
[1:11 PM] mango: "GODS!"
[1:12 PM] mango: "What will it TAKE for you to just believe me and not refer to me as a woman!"
[1:14 PM] Z: "Umm......... " Auriel tilted her head, seemingly obvious to the annoyance of Elwyn "I dont knooow...."
[1:16 PM] mango: "...Then why do you insist on referring myself as a woman when I have clearly told you that I am a man?"
[1:19 PM] Z: "Umm.... you loooook like one?"
[1:25 PM] mango: "Does that mean I am one? No."
[1:25 PM] mango: "Gods, if only I was talking to Kazama instead..."
[1:25 PM] Z: "Oh? Aaaare you frieends with Kaza?"
[1:26 PM] mango: "Boyfriend, actually."
[1:27 PM] Z: "But.... I am Kaza's best frieeeend...."
[1:27 PM] mango: "Well I've never heard him mention you to me ever."
[1:28 PM] Z: "Awww..." Auriel pouted. "Aaand we are retaainer frieeends tooo....."
[1:28 PM] mango: "You're one of Queen Lunarea's retainers?"
[1:29 PM] Z: "Yeaaaaah.... "
[1:30 PM] mango: "Naga alive...first she recruits a ruthless murderer and now I found out one of her retainers is...this person..."
[1:31 PM] mango: "What are you doing here anyways?"
[1:31 PM] Z: "I am a good retainer... don't be meaaan..." Auriel tilted her head upon being asked "Umm.... Im looking for my horse..."
[1:41 PM] mango: "What's its name?"
[1:44 PM] Z: "Uh.... It does not haaaave a name..."
[1:45 PM] mango: "...Why would you have a horse and not name it?"
[1:47 PM] Z: "Because.... I didnt?"
[1:49 PM] mango: "Then how would you call it?"
[1:52 PM] Z: "I just dont i guess....."
[1:59 PM] mango: "Good grief..."
[1:59 PM] mango: "A troubadour must always have a bond with their horse. Do you not care about your own comrade?"
[2:01 PM] Z: "I dooo....... But it does not have a naaame......"
[2:02 PM] mango: "Then why not give it one? For example, my horse is named Michel."
[2:29 PM] Z: "Umm.... I dont knoooow.."
[2:58 PM] mango: "Goodness gracious...just pick SOMETHING."
[3:05 PM] Z: "Ehhh....... Ku-ro then........" Looking over at the black and white horse in the stall, the newly named Kuro did not seem to care at all.
[3:06 PM] Z: "Now....... what do I dooooo?"
[3:07 PM] mango: "Train it so that it would learn to come to you when you call for it, of course."
[3:11 PM] Z: "Uhh...... Ku-rooooo?" It didnt respond. "It isnt aaaansweering..."
[3:11 PM] mango: "That's because you literally just named it. It doesn't understand yet..."
[3:13 PM] Z: "How did youuuuuu do it theeen....."
[3:17 PM] mango: "I practiced and practiced of course. Michel and I have been together for years."
[3:26 PM] Z: "Sooooo.... Do i just caaaaall him Kurooo then?"
September 21, 2016
[1:54 AM] mango: "I suppose so. All it takes is practice and let it understand that when you say Kuro, you're getting its attention."
[3:28 AM] Z: "Umm... got it." Auriel tapped "Kuro" on the muzzle. "Kuuuuuurooo?"
[3:30 AM] mango: "I don't think tapping it would do you any good..."
[3:30 AM] Z: "What do i dooooooo then?"
[3:32 AM] mango: "Just...let it come naturally. Whenever you talk to it just refer to it as Kuro."
[3:53 AM] Z: "Uhmmmm... Okay"
[9:31 AM] mango: "It took me a while before Michel started answering when I call him." Elwyn smiled as he pet Michel. "It is always important to maintain a bond with your mount. As a rider, they'll be your greatest partner."
[1:36 PM] Z: "But.... we are already frieeends.... What do i dooo theen...?"
September 22, 2016
[10:21 AM] mango: "Like I said, let it come naturally. Refer to your horse as Kuro whenever you call for them. Soon enough it'll understand eventually."
[12:20 PM] Z: "Okay.... Thanks Miss Elly!"
[12:28 PM] mango: "It's Mister Elly."
[1:15 PM] Z: "Okay, Miss Terelly!"
[3:22 PM] mango: Oh, my Gods... "Just...do what you're here to do and leave."
September 23, 2016
[1:43 AM] Z: "Okay......" Auriel opened the stable doors, taking Kuro out with her "Seeeee you Miss Terelly!"
[2:14 AM] mango: "Yes, yes. Off with you." Elwyn returned to tending to Michel. His cheer gone.
[2:15 AM] mango: =end rp lmao=




No comments:

Post a Comment