Tuesday, September 20, 2016

77.1: Incapable of Love

Featuring: Jean, Milth

September 20, 2016
[9:13 PM] Abyssal Lord: It was still pretty early in the morning as Jean woke up. Letting out a short yawn he jumped off his Wyvern, Angard as he poked her. "Angard sweety wake up." The Black Wyvern grunted as it stirred to life before letting out a mighty yawn of its own. Angard looked to Jean and nudged him with her snout which caused a smile to spread on Jean's face. "Hehehe. I'm glad to see you two Angard. Anyway I wanted to get some practice in this morning. There aren't any village maidens I can pick up around here and all the woman around here are either taken or have a dislike of me and I don't want to get rusty. So would you mind if we practiced for a bit?" Angard just gave a nod. "Alright good. Okay so here's one I've been thinking could work..." Jean looked around to see that no one was watching him before proceeding to practice Pick-Up Lines on his Wyvern.
[9:26 PM] Revoblam: So Milth Woke up early, she started getting this Habbit of waking up early and just Think of things, else she would just look at the trees, this was a slow day, she just stayed in bed doing nothing, the two days on the Jungle gave her a lot to think about, and she still wondered who was leading the army that attacked them..... Milth yawns, getting up and checking her stuff, specially her Stones, She agreed with the peopel running the shops to Get an already Forged-With-Gem-Included Dragonstone. She never had one in hand, and it was Awsome, she could even feel the power Pulsating in her hand, and suddenly remembered that Transforming with everyone asleep is a bad idea, so she began walking away. for whatever coincidence of fate, she ended up in plain sight, but Jean didn't saw her, she jsut stared, seeing how the Rider....flirted with his Wyvern(edited)
[9:39 PM] Abyssal Lord: "So my dear lady I would be a true shame if the songstresses didn't sing of your beauty." Jean looked to his Wyvern. "Was that one good?" Angard cocked her head a bit and then shook it. Jean sighed. "Yeah that one is a bit cliche huh?" He sighed. "What else could I come up with?" Angard looked beyond her master and saw the small girl looking at them. "Hmmm? What are you looking at girl?" Jean turned around and saw the small Pink-Haired girl staring at him. He wasn't even that embarrassed just confused to why such a tiny girl was here. Then he saw the pointed ears. A Manakete? I didn't know we had another female one. Jean sighed as he slowly began to recognize the girl. "Ummmm. Your name is Milith right?"
[9:46 PM] Revoblam: She seemed to be Lost in thoughts all alo-no, she quickly realises Jean asked her a question "Hu-..Uh?!" Dammit, i didn't know i was that known around! "Y-Yes i am....Milth, Not Milth, Only one i, like if you were bitting your toungue" she gives a quick example, bitting her own toungue with very little force....... she really wanted to ask to the Rider what in the name of the sacred Dragons was he doing with his mount...(edited)
[9:48 PM] Abyssal Lord: "Oh sorry I won't slip up again." Jean courteously bowed to her. He wasn't used to seeing her in a non-Manakete Form. But then again the only times he really saw her was in battle. He was surprised by how young she looked. I wonder how old she is but it's always rude to ask a lady of her age. "So anyway Milth. What brings you out here so early in the morning?"
[9:53 PM] Revoblam: "I always wake up Earlier than any of you, well, a little bit Earlier, but that doesn't matter" she gives a grave look "what were you doing with that big guy?" Clearly pointing at the Wyvern.
[9:55 PM] Abyssal Lord: Angard scoffed at Milth's comment with a snort and looked away from her. Jean just sighed. "Excuse me little miss but Angard is perhaps the most sophisticated lady that you'll ever meet. And you must know I'm practicing my techniques on her."(edited)
[10:00 PM] Revoblam: "lady? I Could never tell Wyvern Genders apart, but Apparently referring to them as "Big" normally suffices for them" she takes a second to process the Techniques part. "...what kind of Techniques, are you trying to win over a Wyvern?" that was one funny comment.(edited)
[10:06 PM] Abyssal Lord: "Hmm it might be a bit hard for you to understand but I'm practicing some flirting techniques, one liners, compliments, praises, over-exaltation. That kind of stuff." Jean gave off a devilish smirk. "I've been doing it for years now and by practicing with Angard my success rate is much higher then my failure rate." Angard nodded in agreement.
[10:14 PM] Revoblam: "Oh? Then why aren't you with a girl.....or is Wyvern your Girlfriend?" she giggled, she was thinking of how Yavae defeated the Boar, and thought acting rude would be funny, and it is!
[10:18 PM] Abyssal Lord: Jean shook his head. "Um no Angard isn't my girlfriend. She was a gift from my mother." And Jean sighed. "And if you want to know why I'm not with a girl, right now the only ones are the ones in the group who are either taken, hate me, are indifferent to me, or just plain dangerous." Jean looked at Milth. "And you're too young I think. How old would you even be in human years?"
[10:22 PM] Revoblam: "....Sorry? im 20, The fact that im smaller doesn't mean im Younger!" She pouted, adding: "And look at you, Who wouldwant to be with someone that practices with their own mount?"
[10:23 PM] Abyssal Lord: Oh. So she's legal. Let me add that one to the list. At her comment about him practicing with Angard he just laughed. "You'd be surprised by how effective it is. You see here little Milth have you ever heard of the phrase it's not what you say but how you say it?"(edited)
[10:33 PM] Revoblam: "Im not Little, and no.......Not even at home we flirt with Wyverns, and why does it matter how you say it? the feelings should be the only thing that mattered, or are you some sort of.....?"
[10:38 PM] Abyssal Lord: "Be quiet for a bit. Anyway Animals don't truly understand the words you say to them. Angard is quite intelligent for a Wyvern but even she doesn't understand each and every word I say. So the tone of your voice is what can truly bring a woman's heart to you. It's the reason I practice with Angard. Animals are much more prone to having different reactions dependent on how you say something to them. Isn't that right my sweet little Angard?" The wyvern happily shrieked as she nudged Jean's cheek again. Jean looked at Milth. "I doubt you understood any of that so if you want to view me as the weird man who flirts with his Wyverns you can keep doing that." Jean turned back to Angard before speaking up again. "You said that the feelings should be the only thing that mattered. As a question what did you mean by that?"
[10:47 PM] Revoblam: "don't you Love someone? if so, why don't you try to stay close to them?" She was about to yell at him for simply thinking a wyvern and a girl were Similar, but she decided to let it slip, as that actually sounded Smart for what she thought he was.
[10:48 PM] Abyssal Lord: "No. I could never love someone Milth. That's a foreign concept to me. The closest thing I have to something to love is Angard. Dating girls just keeps my memories at bay."
[10:52 PM] Revoblam: "So you are incapable of loving someone, yet you Date women? your problem is clear then."
September 21, 2016
[2:46 PM] Abyssal Lord: Jean looked to the girl. "And what would that problem be then? It's not clear to me."(edited)
[2:50 PM] Revoblam: "You say that the term of love is 'Foreign' to you, and that the nearest thign to love you have is your relationship with your own mount, maybe you just don't know what Love truly is....." she takes a second to catch air, and resumes ".....Or someone Broke your heart, and you don't want to feel it anymore?"
[2:53 PM] Abyssal Lord: Jean shook his head. "No it's not that." Jean started to pet Angard, a defense mechanism to stop himself from getting to upset. "I'll answer this question if you'll answer mine first. What is love to you Milth? How would you describe it?"
[2:59 PM] Revoblam: "So you want me to asnwer a question as hard as the one i asked you? Alright...." She remained silent, Thinking, it was a hard questions, but after enough, she finds an answer, or at least, thinks so : "Isn't Love the feeling you have for somebody? a Feeling you can't describe, but that gives you reasons to do Things you wouldn't do? such as leaving the safety of home, just to search your brother, who is missing? or to Give your own life, to protect Him or Her?"
[3:06 PM] Abyssal Lord: Jean nodded. "So that's what love is too you Milth. It sounds so noble when you put it like that. But you see Love is an abstract concept Milth. Your concept of love can be entirely different then someone else. It would be hard to find two people who believe love means the exact same thing." Jean sighed. "And what love means for me. Well....love is when you marry someone you hate for money, then you spend all of your time together either yelling at each other, beating up each other, or beating up your child. Then you apologize to whoever you hurt, pretend to be madly in love in public and then go back to hating each other afterwards. Does that answer your question Milth?"
[3:45 PM] Revoblam: "So you believe Love is nothing but a Facade for Hate and Greed, is that right?"
[3:49 PM] Abyssal Lord: "That's a good way to say it I suppose. I don't want to become like that so that's why I don't want to full in love. And the only reason I flirt is because it's the only real way I know to hide my true emotions." Jean sighed. "I'm sorry I must truly be boring you Milth. Do you have anything you need to attend too?"
[4:03 PM] Revoblam: "....I originally came here to see the powers of my New Weapon, but...." That actually Made her sad, and she couldn't just be some sort of meanie agaisnt that, it wasn't even Believable that He was telling the truth! "....oh, you can't be a lost case, you hide your emotions by Flirting?!" She aproaches Jean, slowly, probably trying to Not make the Wyvern attack her by mistake.(edited)
[4:07 PM] Abyssal Lord: Jean nodded while Angard gave Milth a confused look wondering why the girl was coming closer. "Well yes. I actually learned it from my mother if you want the truth. I never came out during their parties but I always heard my mother giving lavishly flirting with the guest. It was her way of hiding her hatred of my father during those times at least to me. So I do the same, though for me it's so I don't dwell on the past." Jean saw Milth approaching her slowly. "You can just come up to me. Angard won't attack you or anything."
[4:22 PM] Revoblam: "Wh-what?! Thats so.....Sad!" She normally wasn't this Soft with other person's life Stories, but for some reason she didn't Like Jeans' for some reason. "No, i can't let you live like that, Living with Lies is horrible! i will help you change your view on love!" She aproached Jean Fast, meanwhile thinking on ways to approach his problem.(edited)
[4:26 PM] Abyssal Lord: "Hmmm is that so." Jean gave a weak smile to Milth. "I don't know if you can help someone as hopeless me but I can still thank you for the sentiment." Jean looked away for a second before looking back at Milth. "And I wouldn't say my life is completely sad. I mean I'm helping people and that makes me happy. I'm not sure if I even have time for love...."
[5:00 PM] Revoblam: "you aren't hopeless, Nobody is!....you just need to see it from another side, you will learn a lot, trust me!!"
[5:08 PM] Abyssal Lord: Jean nodded. He was surprised by how many caring people were in this little group. "Well then I truly thank you Milth. Maybe I'll be able to see it from a different side..." Jean sighed. He heavily doubted that Milth could do anything to change his opinion. But her childish optimism was too infectious. Or maybe he was just more willing to listen to Manakete women. "But anyway won't you going to practice? Would it be alright if me and Angard practiced with you? I always have a fear of getting rusty."(edited)
[5:14 PM] Revoblam: "Oh, Sure! I will advise you, This Dragonstone has......An strange gem, It has been Calling me to use it since yesterday!"
[5:16 PM] Abyssal Lord: "Calling to you?" Jean gave off a confused look. It was calling to her because it had a gem inside? "Is that normal for Dragonstones to do?"
[5:26 PM] Revoblam: "Well, I really never had one of this kind before, and the same happened when i got my hands in the Dragonsoul for the frist time, So uh-huh, pretty normal!" She pulled her the Stone from 'Somewhere' Inside her Kimono, it had an small red thng inside it, it Looked quite fiery, she Walked back a few meters.
[5:32 PM] Abyssal Lord: Jean realized what the stone was when he looked at it. "Oh I recognize that. That's a Fire Gem! I believe those gems make the weapons more powerful." Jean pulled out his own Raider Axe showing a light blue gem in the middle of it's handle. "My Raider Axe has an Ice Gem in it. Tori kept on yelling about me missing enemies and I heard this helps with your Accuracy so I put in the investment." Jean put his hand on his chin. "But I wonder if the gem would mess with your transformation....Is it safe?"
[5:40 PM] Revoblam: "Well, we can't know until I try!" And as fast as she said that, Milth raised the hand in which she held the Dragonstone, but instead of a Blue mist, there was a blue fire, Enveloping the Drake as fast as she raised her hand. Suddenly, bursting through it, there she was, as a Mighty Dragon, there were some remnants of the flames, burning in her horns, but She didn't feel anything. her Echoed voice, with a Fiery tone said: "Are you ready?!"(edited)
[5:43 PM] Abyssal Lord: Jean just looked in awe at the transformation. She currently wasn't little anymore and a Manakete up close looked so cool! He was filled with a childish glee which he snapped out of when Angard let out a powerful shriek. More playful then threatening though. Jean hopped onto Angard. "Of course I'm ready! Anyway you strike first Milth! It'd be rude of me to not let a lady attack first."
[5:50 PM] Revoblam: "hmph, Then Face the fiery power of the .......I still need to think of a name for this Gem"
While preparing to ram her oponent, she began thinking of names "Pearl? Nah....Maybe...Amazonite? that sounds good!" , after that small Minute of thinking, She Began racing towards Jean and his Wyvern, The burning horns pointing towards them!(edited)
[5:56 PM] Abyssal Lord: "Alright Angard up!" The Black Wyvern flew into the air to avoid the attack. The Black Wyvern knew what to do next without any orders from Jean. Angard flew down towards the Manakete and attempted to slam into her.
September 22, 2016

September 29, 2016
[6:09 PM] Revoblam: Milth Quickly turned to the Wyvern, Pointing her Horns, which were set ablaze, towards it, she planned to take the hit full on, damaging her Adversary! "You think that will work? Well, Lets see!"
[6:20 PM] Abyssal Lord: "Hmmm those horns really seem like they'll be trouble Angard are you going to go for a head-on attack?" Angard made a disappointed shriek. Jean just smiles and pats his wyvern. "Of course I know you better then that girl." Angard quickly changed her trajectory and went back up to avoid the horns. Instead Angard soared over the horns and landed behind the Manakete. Jean sighed. "I really wonder. Even if you are transformed it's hard for me to hit a woman that isn't an enemy of mine..." Jean shrugged. "I probably need to work on that...."
[6:56 PM] Revoblam: She Smirked.....well, Dragons can't really smirk, but lets asume her human form would smirk in this situation. "you still won't attack?" She Sighed, and Launched to attack Jean with her horns again. by the looks of it, this attack would be easy to dodge.
[6:59 PM] Abyssal Lord: Angard just flew up to avoid the attack and landed behind Milith again. Jean shook his head. "I mean I don't like the idea of attacking any ally of mine especially a female. It just feels..wrong to me." He then turned around and smirk. "But I don't have a problem with avoiding your attacks all day. Perhaps it can help me learn how to dodge more often."
[7:11 PM] Revoblam: "Well, at least this is helpign me grasp my New form" Milth looks around, and begins shaking her Limbs, as if she was trying to stretch... "And now, Lets begin this for Real! " as soon as she finished saying that, she Leaped towards Jean, preapring to strike him from above!
[7:57 PM] Abyssal Lord: Jean looked on as the Dragon pounced towards him. "Huh it seems she trying to combat us in the air. Alright Angard! Let's see how long she can dance in the skies!" Angard roared dodging the initial strike and quickly soaring up seeing if Milith would give chase.
[8:26 PM] Revoblam: "H-Huh?! you want to translate this fight into the air?!?"
[8:27 PM] Abyssal Lord: Jean called down to Milith. "If you can't follow my dear I'd be happy to come back down to earth!"
[8:32 PM] Revoblam: "Hmph, I just didn't want to Transform again...." A blue mist surrounded the Dragon, Covering a considerable area around her, Suddenly, a Crystal-like Dragon brusts out, an actual Dragon, mind you, which begins flying, Giving the chase Jean wanted "I Hope you are ready!"
[8:34 PM] Abyssal Lord: "Me and Angard we're born ready!!!! Come at me Milith!"
[8:44 PM] Revoblam: "Come at you?.....Yeah, Sure...." Milth began Spiting the Trademark Blue Fireballs at Angard "You see, this form allows me to do some things a normal dragon wouldn't be capable of doing!"
[8:52 PM] Abyssal Lord: "Oh fireballs? How very interesting!" Angard was able to skillfully dodge most of the Fireballs though the last was able to graze Angard's wing causing the black Wyvern to shriek but it was still able to keep flight. "Hmm. You've hit me once Milith. You're definitely right Milith, you're no normal dragon." Jean laughed.
[9:18 PM] Revoblam: "wha-...Well, that wyvern of yours is sturdier than what i thought, but you won't last long!" Milth Kept attacking with her Fireballs Nonstop, but slowly, she was leaving herself open.(edited)
[9:30 PM] Abyssal Lord: Angard was able to skillfully evade most of the fireballs as Angard let out an annoyed shriek. Jean sighed. "Hmmm. I know what you want to do? Are you sure you want to do it?" Angard gave another shriek as it's answer and Jean just sighed. "Fine but it will be your cross to bear not mine. Let's get it done quickly." Angard just gave a grunt as her answer easily weaving through the slower fireballs before suddenly accelerated towards Milith. After getting to a reasonable height Jean jumped off his Wyvern's back and shouted out to Milith. "Head's up!!!!" Within a flash Jean's Black Wyvern hurtled into the Transformed Dragon sending them to a tumble back onto the ground.
[9:54 PM] Revoblam: "Hu-GUH?!" Milth was surprised by that move, leaving her almost no time to react, and the Crash to the ground was Rough, but not rough enough to Knock her out, she took a deep breat, and the blue flames began wraping around her.
[9:57 PM] Abyssal Lord: Jean sighed. "Look it was Angard's idea not mine. She wanted payback for you grazing her wing. She can be quite resentful." Angard shook some of the dirt off of herself also feeling the impact of the crash. The Wyvern scoffed at Milith before walking away and lying down. Jean walked forward and extended a helping hand. "I hope the crash didn't hurt too much but if needed I can get you some medical assistance."
[10:14 PM] Revoblam: "Heh...." Without wasting time She Transformed back into the Burning Dragon, And she launched another attack against the Wyvern. "Show me what you really got, i always wanted to know how powerful your kin are!!" that felt more intended to the Angards than Jean.
[10:18 PM] Abyssal Lord: Angard snarled at the Dragon before rushing into her again. Jean sat back against a tree. "You two girls have fun then. Don't hurt yourselves." Jean grabbed his flask filled with water and proceeded to drink out of it.
[10:27 PM] Revoblam: Milth Dashed towards the Wyvern with her burning Horns , She was having Fun, of course, it wasn't in her to fight like this, but this DragonStone....she liked it, maybe just once....
[10:31 PM] Abyssal Lord: Angard dodged the burning horns the Wyvern having fun in her own way. Angard wasn't sure how to confront the fiery Dragon. Angard rushed forward and rammed into Milith again with much less force then before.
[10:35 PM] Revoblam: Milth didn't even move, and kicked the Wyvern with her legs, Charging towards it just like before.
[10:38 PM] Abyssal Lord: Angard tried to take the impact of the kick in full and while she successfully took it she didn't expect the charge which shoved her back a bit. Angard flew up to readjust herself from the blows and assess the Dragon.
[11:04 PM] Revoblam: Milth Waited until the Wyvern Got back into her Range, In the meabwhile she moved around the Battlefield
[11:08 PM] Abyssal Lord: Angard rushed down towards the Burning Dragon until she heard a voice she loved too much call out to her. "Angard!!!! Stop!" The Wyvern came to a halt as it landed onto the ground and gave her master a confused look. Jean sighed as he patted his Wyvern. "Well that was an interesting bout. I didn't expect it to turn to that. But I think that's enough training for the day, don't you Milith?"
[11:11 PM] Revoblam: The dragon was nowhere to be seen, just the girl on her Kimono, looking to the sky, Panting "Im Tired....that was fun, we should do it again sometime!"
[11:14 PM] Abyssal Lord: "I'm pretty sure it was. Did you have fun Angard?" Jean patted his Wyvern who had an agreeable snort. Jean smiled to Milith. "It looked like a lot of fun. I wish I was able to fight with you all. Anyway I'm going to go tend to whatever injures Angard might've gotten and then do my daily scouting. It was nice meeting you Milth and thank you for trying to help me!" Jean waved to the Pink Haired Girl as he walked away from her.
[11:24 PM] Revoblam: Milth Wavered Jean as he left the, she just stared at the sky......so beautiful, she aligned her Dragonstone with a cloud.....She decided to stay there until someone found her, but nobody did, so she just went back to the camp, somewhat sleepy from all the fighting. ==RP_END==




No comments:

Post a Comment