Wednesday, October 19, 2016

88:Until My Body Breaks

Featuring: Benkei, Yavae


October 19, 2016
[12:54 PM] Persoon56: Wow, what a run I just had, I can't honestly believe I lasted As soon as the thoughts were finished, Benkei felt a surge of bile and breakfast go up his throat, "Oh, not now!" Before he can say another word, the exhausted kid throws up the last of his stomach's contents. After a minute or so of heaving, Benkei gathers himself, panting and holding his aching sides. A cold sweat coats his skin. "Oh...why did I run that race..."(edited)
[12:59 PM] DiurnalKnight!: Yavae sees this and laughs, despite looking rather sick herself "Typical! Can't even do a run, usual outsider."
[1:01 PM] Persoon56: Overhearing the scoff behind him, Benkei turns around, "Haha, oh I can run, and I'm a really great swimmer. It was the climb that killed me. Though, unless I'm mistaken, I did better than you did." Benkei lets out a good-natured laugh after he replied.
[1:10 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She scowls "Congratulations, you managed to go faster than a sick woman carrying more weaponry than a whole platoon." She says sarcastically
[1:12 PM] Persoon56: Cocking his head to the side, Benkei asks, "Why did you wear your weaponry to the triathlon? Also, why did you do all that while sick?"
[1:13 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I do not like to be disarmed. And obviously because I am strong enough to handle it."
[1:17 PM] Persoon56: "It would seem not, you didn't do too well and you don't look so hot." Benkei's face wrinkles up in concern for his comrade. "I don't think it's wise to do that, you know."
[1:21 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I am just fine." She looks offended by his worry
[1:23 PM] Persoon56: "If you say so..." I'll just let it be for now "Say, where are you from? Something about you reminds me of home...?" Benkei cautiously broaches the scary lady.
[1:26 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I am the daughter of the chieftain of the Fire Tribe."
[1:28 PM] Persoon56: "Ah, so that's where you're from. Heh, guess I can count on you in a fight then. Benkei's the name." Benkei politely bows to Yavae. "What's yours?"
[1:29 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I am Yavae."
[1:31 PM] Persoon56: "It's a pleasure Lady Yavae." Benkei raises his head and extends his hand to shake. "So...how'd you get so ill?"
[1:32 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She does not accept the handshake, standing with her arms crossed "I suspect it is due to eating the food native to this land. It cannot be trusted..."
[1:35 PM] Persoon56: Benkei lets his arm drop "Really? I think it's quite nice, almost as good as Hoshidan cuisine. Maybe you just had some bad luck with the food." Benkei thinks to himself for a second. "I guess you cook for yourself normally?"
[1:39 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Hmph, I do not enjoy most food from outsiders. I usually have Kaija prepare my meals."
[1:40 PM] Persoon56: Benkei chuckles at hearing this, before it becomes a full-blown set of giggles
[1:41 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "What? What is amusing?"
[1:43 PM] Persoon56: "Just...just what you said! This rough-and-tumble warrior doesn't cook for herself. It just goes against your whole solitary warrior image. I'm sorry, it just made me laugh, though I guess I'm one to talk."
[1:44 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She growls and cracks her knuckles
[1:45 PM] Persoon56: Benkei stops laughing and his eyes widen. "Now, now, it's only a harmless bit of humor, I didn't mean anything by it. Sorry, sorry!" Benkei quickly bows once to Yavae.
[1:46 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Much better." She grins lightly and crosses her arms again
[1:47 PM] Persoon56: "Say, I don't see much of you around camp, can I ask why?"
[1:48 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "I would assume because your eyes do not function."
[1:49 PM] Persoon56: "Maybe, I guess I do have a bit of tunnel vision, if I'm not training, then I'm eating or sleeping. Guess I'm kinda oblivious, heheh."
[1:50 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Try not to let that get you killed in battle."
[1:51 PM] Persoon56: "Hasn't killed me yet. Though I gotta ask, why come all the way out here, seems a far cry from the Fire Tribe's lands."
[1:51 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Personal reasons."
[1:54 PM] Persoon56: "Fair enough." Suddenly, a thought hits Benkei like a steel club. "Say, can you teach me how to use a club?"
[1:54 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Why would I?"
[1:56 PM] Persoon56: "Well, an army filled with versatile fighters is a stronger army, and I think I can do it, if given some time and practice, I eventually want to become a master of all forms of melee weapons."
[1:57 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Why would I teach you? I am the princess of the fire tribe and you are a disrespectful villager."
[1:59 PM] Persoon56: Benkei's eyes harden. "In this army, we are the same, there is no rank except that we take our orders from the Queen, our titles are meaningless in this foreign land. Your pride is pointless."
[1:59 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Regardless, I am busy and you are rude."
[2:02 PM] Persoon56: Calm down Benkei, calm down. "I'm sorry for losing my temper, ma'am. However, you are the best club fighter in the army and I thought it best to learn from the best."
[2:03 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "And of all the soldiers in the army why should I waste time and resources to train you specifically?"
[2:06 PM] Persoon56: "It won't be a waste of time, I won't shirk and I'll train until my body breaks. I'm dedicated to this, I won't give up and I will become capable."
[2:06 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "There are dozens of soldiers who would say the same exact thing."
[2:10 PM] Persoon56: "I guess there really isn't any special reason why I should be taught over the others. It's just that, all the others seem confident and capable on their own, however, I'm not content until I've picked up everything I can learn to fight with. I guess I'm begging you to consider it"
[2:11 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "You would have to prove yourself worthy, because right now you have yet to do so."
[2:11 PM] Persoon56: "What do I need to do?"
[2:13 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "If you need to ask, you are already off to a bad start."
[2:14 PM] Persoon56: "Call it ignorance of my station in this situation."
[2:18 PM] DiurnalKnight!: "Well, either way I am rapidly growing tired of this. I must excuse myself."
[2:19 PM] Persoon56: "Good day"
[2:19 PM] DiurnalKnight!: She walks off, keeping how difficult it is to stay standing hidden
[2:22 PM] Persoon56: Benkei walks off looking over to the proud tribalist with a determined and puzzled expression. Huh, guess it's going to be harder to learn club-fighting than I thought. Guess I can't give up
[2:23 PM] DiurnalKnight!: ===end rp===


No comments:

Post a Comment