Sunday, October 16, 2016

86: A Lost Kitten

Featuring: Elwyn



October 16, 2016
[12:02 PM] mango: Elwyn looked around the fort and examined its worn walls. "Intriguing...I'm surprised this fort is still holding up after so many battles taking place here, but I do suppose that's good on the builders parts..."
[12:04 PM] mango: "I wonder if Leodin will tell me about the battles that took place here..." He peered into the entrance. "...It wouldn't hurt to go in..."
[12:08 PM] mango: Elwyn was about to tip-toe into the building before feeling something pulling on his robe. "Hm?" Pulling on his robe was a little black kitten, it was pawing at Elwyn's robe and biting it. "Why, hello there, little one..." Elwyn smiled and picked the kitten up. "You're a darling, but we should get you back to your owner or mother..."
[12:09 PM] mango: "Um..." Elwyn looked around and listened in, but he can't hear or see any cats or people looking for a lost kitten... "Oh, dear..."
[12:12 PM] mango: The kitten meowed at Elwyn and tried to paw at his face. "Don't look at me like that." Elwyn sighed. "I can't keep you, we're traveling..."
[12:18 PM] mango: Elwyn couldn't bear to look into the kitten's soft eyes. He couldn't believe he was getting unintentionally manipulated by a cat.
[12:20 PM] mango: "You win this round." He held the kitten up. "I'll bring you with me, but don't make a sound. I don't want to have to leave you on the road..."
[12:24 PM] mango: "What to name you..." Elwyn hummed as he walked back to the camp. "Allen? No, Serra...no, that isn't good either..." Elwyn gently tugged the kitten's paw away so it wouldn't rip his robe. "How about...Pudding? That sounds like a cutesy name for a cutesy kitten like yourself." Elwyn chuckled as he scratched Pudding's chin.
[12:31 PM] mango: "I wonder what Kazama and the others will think about this...if Sula and Vivianna can keep Este, then I don't see why I can't keep you. They'll just have to go through me." Elwyn smiled at Pudding. "We're here. Now, don't make a noise like we agreed on, all right?" Pudding meowed in reply as Elwyn hid it in his robe.
[12:33 PM] mango: "All right, Elwyn...this is do or die." The troubadour nervously smiled as he walked into the camp and greeted one of his friends. This is going to be difficult, isn't it...(edited)
[12:33 PM] mango: =End Rp I Guess Lol xd=


[8:00 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Elwyn was stuck.
[8:00 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Well, not really. But when it comes to kittens sleeping on you...yes, you're stuck.
[8:04 AM] Mango | Very Gay: He wanted to call for help, but he didn't want to risk Pudding being found and woken up...
[8:16 AM] Bemoney: Lucky for him, Claire was out and about the camp, finally able to escape the constant pestering of the medic, especially a certain monk. In her aimless wanderings, she came across the downed Elwyn, with a kitten
[8:16 AM] Bemoney: Claire's eyes brighten up as she points at Pudding, words failed to escape her open mouth as a grin appears on her face
[8:28 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Don't."
[8:29 AM] Bemoney: "*Wh-it's so Precious!!!" She whispered, letting out a little squee afterwards(edited)
[8:30 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Elwyn put a finger to his mouth. "Shhh! He's sleeping."
[8:32 AM] Bemoney: Claire covers her mouth quickly, nodding in understanding. Not wanting to leave though, she carefully takes a seat nearby
[8:34 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "I found him around the fort. He doesn't have an owner nor could I find his mother...don't tell anyone, OK? I don't want to have to leave him by himself..."(edited)
[8:36 AM] Bemoney: Claire nods, keeping her mouth shut with her mouth, looking at the cat with glistening eyes
[8:37 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Do you want to hold him?"
[8:37 AM] Bemoney: She nods rapidly
[8:39 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Elwyn carefully placed Pudding on Claire's lap. "Be careful, don't wake him up, OK? We'll have a hyperactive kitten on our hands if it does..."
[8:46 AM] Bemoney: Claire's hands tremble as she tries not to wake the cat, she looks at Elwyn, and then back to Pudding, and then back again to Elwyn(edited)
[8:53 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Elwyn tried not to giggle outloud.
[8:54 AM] Bemoney: Finally building up the courage to, Claire puts her hands under Pudding, trying not to wake him up
[9:03 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Pudding's eyes flicked open as he looked up to Claire.
[9:03 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Oh, he woke up..." Elwyn sighed.
[9:04 AM] Bemoney: Ohnonononononono
[9:04 AM] Bemoney: "U-uh...Hi there precious" Claire brings the kitten close to her face, stroking its head with her thumb
[9:18 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Pudding meowed and started pawing at Claire's hand. Elwyn chuckled at the kitten's attempts of chewing on Claire's fingers. "His name is Pudding."
October 18, 2016

[10:20 AM] Bemoney: "Pudding?" Claire pretty much doesn't feel the biting that much and continues to stroke and pet the kitten. "Where did you find him?"
[11:16 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Around the fort thats next to our camp." Elwyn sat up and sighed, finally he can have a good posture. "He was pulling and batting my robe."
[11:18 AM] Bemoney: "Awwww..maybe he chose you or something." She giggles as she pets the kitten all around
[11:32 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "I guess." Elwyn smiled as he watched Claire play with Pudding. "I wonder what Kazama would think..."
[11:34 AM] Bemoney: "I think he's gonna love Pudding" she lifts up the cat and touches his nose with her's
[11:34 AM] Bemoney: "Ok take him back, I don't think I would be able to part with him if we keep this up"
[11:36 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Elwyn chuckled as he held Pudding again. "Oh, I was only wondering...I did basically take Pudding in without Princess Lunarea's permission, so I was kind of fearing he'd possibly tell her..."
[11:53 AM] Bemoney: "I'm sure as long as he's not a danger to us...which I can't possibly imagine him being."
October 19, 2016
[7:21 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "If you count getting bitten by its tiny teeth and getting patted away by his itty-bitty paws dangerous then..." Elwyn winces slightly as Pudding kept gnawing on his fingers.
[7:26 AM] Bemoney: "Hmm...maybe that could get dangerous if he gets near the wounded..."
[7:27 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "We can just take turns watching him. That, or we can just build a makeshift cage. But...I don't really know how to build things..."
[7:32 AM] Bemoney: "Oh if we do that I don't know if can bear to part with him. Oh yes, I mean you you wittle baby!" She baby talk as she pets Pudding some more
[7:34 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Pudding meows at Claire and licks her hand as she pets him.
[7:40 AM] Bemoney: "D'awwww...See? I...I'm already captivated by this cutey" She uses her other hand to pet all around its head
[7:42 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Where's Versailles? I've a feeling he'd like to play with Pudding..."
[7:47 AM] Bemoney: "Oh him? He's been kinda....protective after that last battle....and-I can see why....I just, kinda....yknow....escaped..."
[7:50 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "I...see." Elwyn frowned. "You do realize he's going to react badly to you leaving, right?"
[7:53 AM] Bemoney: Her smile fades a bit. "Yeah...I should go and find him..."
[8:41 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Tell him I said hello, and..." Elwyn smiles at Claire as he put his hands in hers. "Feel free to come along if you ever want to say hi to Pudding, OK?"
[8:42 AM] Bemoney: "Of course I will, until then, Bye Elwyn! Bye Pudding!" She give him one last pet before heading off
[11:27 AM] Bemoney: ===============





No comments:

Post a Comment