Thursday, March 2, 2017

[2/2] All Together Again

Featuring: Sula, Vivianna

March 2, 2017

[5:41 PM] Mikaboo:January 26th, 2636 Vivianna was frustrated..the nurse said she would start to feel a little moody but this was more then a little. She couldn't concentrate and felt like screaming and crying. Many paper crane lay torn up around her. She grips her head and hold back a scream. She didn't know what was wrong but she wanted to die so badly. The eger to scream grows and she tries to make another crane but rips it up. She sinks back into the bed and cries, why wasn't she dead yet..why on earth hadn't this war killed her. Her tears finally stop and she sits up again, ignoring the the shallow cuts on her hands that her nails made, to start making more paper cranes. A 1000 and you get a wish..She doesn't notice she's screaming till a nurse comes over and hugs her. Vivi looks at the woman confused and smiles, asking what's wrong. The nurse shakes her head, hands Vivi some water and goes to clean up the paper. Vivianna looks on a little confused before shrugging and continuing with her paper cranes.

[8:30 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: Horse and rider turn their heads in unison, tracking down the source of the scream. He'd been searching the spacious chambers of the Shishinden for some time now, looking over each body and giving a hushed prayer for mercy in their next life....and relief that it wasn't her. But now they race along towards a well-stocked medical ward, with rebel and government curates working in an uneasy unison to help who they could.(edited)
[8:34 PM] Mikaboo: Vivianna sighs as she glances at the nurse..she hated having people watch her. These fits were..normal..at least her mother got them and..well now she did too. She looks away and lays down, intending to take a nap and hopeful wake alone. The nurse smiles and takes some of the completed cranes, she'll just put these with the others then.
[8:55 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "Wait here, Shimi-e.." Dismounting, Sula practically tiptoes through the doorway, finding dozens upon dozens of paper birds within. Seeing a nurse setting some down, Sula waves a palm to her and smiles brightly.
[8:56 PM] Mikaboo: She smiles back at the man. "Is there something you need sir?"
[9:00 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "Yes..kwemo, ma'am." Sula gives a light bow. "I am looking for a lady...with hair like a flower field."
[9:01 PM] Mikaboo: She looks confused. "Well there are many flower colors Sir...could you narrow it down please."
[9:05 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "Kijiwaridi, he, Kijisulu..." The Dwabi's darkly-tanned finger points to a turqoise crane, then a pale pink one.
[9:10 PM] Mikaboo: "Oh you mean Vivianna, the one who makes these cranes." Her cheerfulness seems to drop some now. "Are..you sure you wish to see her now sir? She can be..worrying. Her pregnancy isn't going to be easy."
[9:16 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: Sula's face twists in pain at the nurse's hesitation, and his reply is quick. "Is she hurt?"
[9:18 PM] Mikaboo: "No..nothing of the sort. The child is just a heavy drain on her body and..her moods are..difficult to predict, but," She laughs. "It's good to see people are visiting her...a lot of men though." She smiles. "Vivianna should be in the first bed to the right."
[9:26 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "...." Sula thinks about asking their names, but decides against it But as he starts off towards the beds, he turns back toward the nurse. "The child..it's..." A short breath. "It is mine." Without waiting for a response, Sula heads off to the beds on the right to find Vivianna.
[9:32 PM] Mikaboo: She looks shocked and looks down at the cranes..well she could clean these up some other time and with that, hurries out.(edited)
[9:33 PM] Mikaboo: Vivianna sighs..bored out of her mind once more. She wan't as tired as usual so that was nice. She starts on another crane..around her 67th one...she was getting there.
[9:44 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "Beautiful birds." Sula stands by her bedside, facing her but with his head turned to the cranes for the time being. "You made all of these?"
[9:45 PM] Mikaboo: She stops and turns to him..."S..Sula?"
[9:48 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: His face is just the same as before the burns, looking the slightest bit younger...fresher. The only difference is a thorny, ash-colored mark that spreads from the middle of the right eyelid toward the eyebrow. A flat, wavering smile precedes his greeting. "...Kwemo, Vivi-."
[9:51 PM] Mikaboo: She is silent and still for a moment but taking a deep breath. "I-It's..good to see you again. I..I'm glad..that you are not hurt." Her words are light but lacking in much emotion. She sets a few cranes aside to move closer to the bed's edge.
[10:00 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: Sula gives a light nod, not sure what to say now that she'd just said it for him. He'd confirmed her safety now...but the uneasiness remained all the same. A few more soundless moments pass, and yet he doesn't turn to go..nor does he try any sort of trick to turn things around. Finally, the Dwabi simply speaks his mind: "...How are you feeling?"
[10:02 PM] Mikaboo: "...What do you want Sula? You didn't need to force yourself to see me."
[10:06 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "Of course not." Sula turns his shoulders toward the bed. "But, I wanted to make myself see you."
[10:09 PM] Mikaboo: She doesn't look like she believes him. "Well you've seen me." She bites her lip. "....... .....I..I'm sorry for..back then. I..I nevermeant to hurt..but it seems like you're ok and..I don't hate you ok. I..I just..don't..l..l-love you."
[10:22 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "It is alright, I am---" Sula tries to assuage her guilt, bringing a hand to his own unharmed face, but her last words stun him. "T-...truly?...yes, that should not be a surprise, no, but.."(edited)
[10:23 PM] Mikaboo: "What do you mean..Sula you don't love me either."
[10:24 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "...Who told you that?" The Dwabi frowns in earnest.
[10:28 PM] Mikaboo: "Well..a..woman named Fala did but no one really had to tell me..by the way you acted around me..by keeping secrets from me. You couldn't trust me because you didn't love me. It's alright..I'm trying to move on..so don't worry."
[10:31 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "Nanyo..." Sula mutters it out almost on instinct as she talks. "That is no truth. And it does not turn my heart away."
[10:34 PM] Mikaboo: "Huh..it's alright Sula..you don't have to pretend anymore. I know you think me a silly girl." Her sad gaze stares down at her sheets.
[10:36 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: Pursuing her gaze, the man kneels down to the bedside, looking her in the eye. "Then I love a silly girl."
[10:40 PM] Mikaboo: She quickly looks away. "You don't...please Sula..I'm trying to move on."
[10:41 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "Then you want more lies?! I've pretended enough, Vivi-e---" Knowing the title would upset her, Sula cuts his breath short...just a moment too late.
[10:43 PM] Mikaboo: "Why do you still call me that?!" She looks back at him. "I want the truth! But your truth is twisting and hidden..you keep me in the dark about everything! That is not love!"
[10:45 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "Which, then?" His voice sharpens. "Do you want the truth? Or do you want to move on?" His eyes narrow, buckling under the weight of grief. "They do not live together...so which?"
[10:48 PM] Mikaboo: "...Tell me then..what is your truth Sula! Is it the same as Fala's?"
[10:48 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "I have not spoken to that woman in years."
[10:49 PM] Mikaboo: "..She said..she said..she said you killed the child you had with her!" She covers her belly
[10:50 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "The---" Sula's face seems to slam shut, then open. "Hu? What child is this?"
[10:51 PM] Mikaboo: "Yours...do not even care enough to remember?!"
[10:53 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "There is nothing to remember. What you speak of is, beyond nightmares. There is no truth to it. There was no child."
[10:55 PM] Mikaboo: She looks distressed. "I won't let you touch Paris! You will not erase him!" She arms tighten around her stomach.
[10:56 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "Listen to yourself, this is madness!" With a heavy, humming breath, Sula puts a hand on the foot of the bed and leans in. "I could never do that to us."
[10:59 PM] Mikaboo: She calms some. "What were you to her then?"
[11:00 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "Do you know..what I have just done?" Sula's grip tightens, too shocked to process her question.
[11:02 PM] Mikaboo: "No..I don't..Answer the question Sula."
[11:03 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "There are men and women, who f...what is it?"
[11:06 PM] Mikaboo: Her eyes widen. "So you did know her intimately! I..I thought I was..what a foolish woman I've been..a man's first! Hah! Me...never."
[11:08 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "Vivi-a! I did not say that." Sula struggles to keep his voice down. "Do you think I am the foolish one, forgetting my own past?"
[11:09 PM] Mikaboo: She misses the e immediately but shrugs it off. "Then..what where you even talking about? I asked about Fala..and then you ask what you have just done! It's because you laid with her!"
[11:13 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "Never. Not one time." Sula pulls back from the bed. "I kept to the Shatu-ko then. The law of the gods...came before all else."
[11:16 PM] Mikaboo: "But...you loved her didn't you..why..didn't you.."
[11:18 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "Do I need to say it again?" Anger gives way to sorrow, and a palm rises to his brow. "I chose the love of Dwabi. Believe me, if you wish."(edited)
[11:22 PM] Mikaboo: "Then why was I different?! I'm nothing like her..she's tall and tan and with firey red hair! I'm..like a washed out painting compared to her!"
[11:28 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "You are no painting... And I'm not a foolish no-ble who would confuse that." Such dehumanizing talk is alien to the Dwabi.(edited)
[11:33 PM] Mikaboo: "...Was that suppose to be sweet?" Her laughter is weak. "She hates me you know." Vivi sighs. "Times like these make me think if only I had given Leo a chance...maybe..I'd know love."
[11:36 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "You..." A blink, and another breath. "..You might have been happier. Perhaps he could slobber over a painting for you."(edited)
[11:38 PM] Mikaboo: "Maybe he wouldn't keep secrets! Maybe just maybe..he would have comforted me in that hell prison. Maybe I'd still have my honor and my firstborn wouldn't be a bastard!"
[11:44 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "Yes, the boy can keep his wits, no matter who he cuts down!" Sula sneers, with the faintest emerald tint coming off his eyes. "But he'd keep secrets just the same."
[11:50 PM] Mikaboo: "And he is entitled to those since we are not together." She takes a deep breath. "Gods..this doesn't matter.." Getting worked up wasn't good for the child. "I already have my eye on another." She didn't but..she could grow to think of him like that.
[11:57 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "Ha. ....Then I worried for nothing." Sula's face is bright... but stone cold. "It seems you had nothing to lose after all."(edited)
[11:59 PM] Mikaboo: "I still consider you a good friend Sula.." More then a friend really...her heart twisted painfully in her chest...this was for the best right(edited)
March 3, 2017
[12:05 AM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "A friend." Sula's gaze shifts down, as he starts to rise. "To the Dwabi, a friend is someone who brings sadness when they go. Not when they come."
[12:08 AM] Mikaboo: She catches his hand..she hadn't meant to..she just needed to hold his again. She looks at the combined hands. It still felt nice. "Why didn't you come see me sooner..I waited for you."
[12:13 AM] Time Travel? I'm in!: Sula's eyes shut, and he does not even look back as she keeps him in place. He lingers in this stillness for a long time, letting insults and indignation fly on silently without him. Then, finally: "... Because I did not want to hear, that you had moved on."(edited)
[12:19 AM] Mikaboo: She gasp. "...I haven't..moved on..not at all..My heart..my heart is...I just.." She grows quite.
[12:21 AM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "...Then what do you call it, when your heart chooses other men, in only a week?"(edited)
[12:23 AM] Mikaboo: She looks down. "It's called a lie to protect what's left of your heart after leaving a man you love so much."
[12:26 AM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "Nan...!" Sula wrenches his hand away from her, tired of being toyed with. Pained, and puzzled, he gazes down into his palm, blurting out: "...your hands have grown weaker."
[12:31 AM] Mikaboo: "...." She looks away. "I'm sorry for that then. Look I'll tell you the truth. I haven't found another...not when my heart call for you."
[12:35 AM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "Enough; listen to me." The back of his tattered robe is all that faces her. "You need to drink milk with every meal. And vegetables. More than you find in army rations."
[12:40 AM] Mikaboo: "...."Her eyes water as she stares st his back..no..of course he didn't care he doesn't love her. She sighs. "I suppose..but those items that very few people have it"
[12:47 AM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "So you can speak something true." He wanted to look back, but she'd either be frowning or crying or putting on a fake face or nothing at all. None of those possibilities he wished to turn back to, nor could be bear to keep listening to her lies anymore. Maybe it was how she had once felt, not being able to trust a single word he said. Maybe she felt it now. "I will see what I can find in the city, then. Tell all the men visiting these days, that Sula-o wishes them the best of fortunes." Sula begins to walk away, with a calm, steady pace.(edited)
[9:39 AM] Mikaboo: She looks confused. "Men? You mean Drew and Jean and Benki..my friends? You have no right to be jealous! Not when I was put in here at first by your past lover! At least they visited me..I thought I killed you!" She throws her pillow at him. "So you have no room to talk!"(edited)
[9:54 AM] Time Travel? I'm in!: The pillow bounces off of him, startling him with its slight, yet sudden impact. "Nnh!...Indeed." Sula looks aside at the pillow as he talks, eventually bending down to pick it up. "A man like me has no right to mourn a broken oath, after betraying everyone around him."
[9:56 AM] Mikaboo: "What are you talking about now..how did you betray us?'
[9:57 AM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "I ran away."
[9:57 AM] Time Travel? I'm in!: Sula turns around now, facing her tearful face with faded, argent eyes.
[9:57 AM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "And it took three days, for me to turn back."
[10:00 AM] Mikaboo: "..No you didn't..I hurt you and you fled to get away from me and the pain. I..I would have done the same if you had shot fire at my face...Sula..at least you came back to me. I thought I lost you forever...I thought Paris would never see his father..I thought the curse had stolen my happiness once more."
[10:12 AM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "Well. I cannot tell you..it was wrong to worry." The Dwabi paces tentatively toward the bed once more. "I became very sick...just as you saw. If you and Shimi-e had not saved me, I would have lost all our memories."
[10:13 AM] Mikaboo: "I did see that..you scared me a lot..but loss of memories? How..how could I have saved you from that?"
[10:22 AM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "It was your song." Sula manages a smile as he approaches. "It brought me back, from the dark."
[10:26 AM] Mikaboo: "My song?" She touches her throat. "I'm glad then that you heard me." She manages to stand. "I wish..you had caught me...when I didn't look so sick...or trying to take some of my bad mood out on you."
[10:45 AM] Time Travel? I'm in!: Sula shakes his head. "You got the bad mood from me, no?" Putting a hand on her shoulder, Sula reaches past to set the pillow down on the bed behind her.
[10:51 AM] Mikaboo: "..I guess..yes. I just..wanted to make you mad and sad like I was feeling. I didn't think it would hurt you so much. You..don't ever show much..emotion..unlike me." She sighs.
[11:00 AM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "Perhaps no....I had thought you did not want to see my sadness."
[11:02 AM] Mikaboo: "Sula..I want to see any emotion you have about me. I hate when you bottle it up." She turns to him.
[11:12 AM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "Vivi--.." Sula embraces her jealously. "One life is not long enough, to tell them all."
[11:14 AM] Mikaboo: She can't stop herself from hugging him back. "Please..use the e." Oh gods..she still loved him..
[11:31 AM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "...me Vivi-e." They sway back and forth, like a pair of palms in the breeze.(edited)
[11:34 AM] Mikaboo: She blushes, she missed this..missed him. "Sula-e..keibele. I've always did.."
[11:37 AM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "And I will always be here. No matter how mad."
[11:41 AM] Mikaboo: She starts crying. "But..Sula-e are..I feel like..we love each other but..at times we don't fit at all..it's almost like we're forcing ourselves to be together."
[11:49 AM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "...Truly. We come from different worlds, different times. You have a whole life ahead of you..!"
[11:53 AM] Mikaboo: "I..didn't want to break up but at the time..I just..I was mad at you and..and being the child I was..I thought the best way to hurt you was to break what we had. It's like this everytime we fight...I'm sorry."
[11:58 AM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "Oh....that...I see." Sula gives a gentle frown. "Well, it worked."
[12:01 PM] Mikaboo: "I..I know..that was really bad wasn't it..." She looks away. "See what I mean.."
[12:09 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "But..here I am." Sula strokes her cheek as she turns from him. "A little fight will not stop me."
[12:10 PM] Mikaboo: She smiles at him and tightens her hug. "You..won't leave me again..no matter..how..p-petty I get?"
[12:14 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "Vivi-e... I know I love a petty girl. And even if it makes me angry..." Sula returns her squeeze. "...The joy is much, much greater."(edited)
[12:19 PM] Mikaboo: "Damn it Sula-e..you still have a way with words." Her face is a deep red when she looks up at him. "I..promise me...after all this is done..we'll marry and settle in a place where Paris..and..all our children can grow, safe and sound."
[12:28 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "...I promise. Even if we have to make that home ourselves." As if to stamp his statement, Sula plants a kiss on her lips."
[12:36 PM] Mikaboo: She smiles into the kiss. "Where will it be though."(edited)
[12:47 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "Mmm...Somewhere warm would be nice, yes?"
[12:52 PM] Mikaboo: "Like Dwabi?"
[12:53 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "...like Dwabi."
[12:55 PM] Mikaboo: "..Where would you like to live Sula?"
[1:03 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "I do not know, exactly." Sula purses his lips together. "Hard to tell which places are safe, right now."
[1:05 PM] Mikaboo: "Well..will have to see what happens." She leans on him. "Are you really going to cook for me?"
[1:07 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "It is forbidden, of one who becomes Nanshatu..." Sula smirks. "...but that has not stopped me before."
[1:15 PM] Mikaboo: She looks confused. "Is that why you didn't cook for me before."
[1:24 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "It is." The fallen monk looks down to her stomach. "But Paris-i comes first."
[1:28 PM] Mikaboo: She looks down. "My little prince is so greedy...taking all his mama's energy."
[1:33 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "Already ready to be a prince." Sula chuckles. "What should I find for you?"
[1:34 PM] Mikaboo: "Greens, red meat and milk please"
[1:38 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "Just greens? Vivi-e..." He shakes his head at her. "This is a very rich city, you know. You can choose."
[1:41 PM] Mikaboo: "..Well I haven't thought much about it..I just need something that keeps my energy up. I hate being stuck in bed."
[1:44 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "How about a ride, then?" Sula pulls out of the hug, holding out a hand for her. "You can get some fresh air with me and Shimi-e."
[1:46 PM] Mikaboo: She looks happy and nods. "That sounds perfect Sula-e! I've missed her."
[2:11 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "Kwemo..." Grinning, Sula escorts her to the door, waving glibly to the nurse.
[2:32 PM] Mikaboo: She waves to them too...she guess they really were a couple. Vivi laughs. "Will Shimi be happy to see me?"
[6:48 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: "Almost as happy as me... She missed you too, you know." Indeed, the falcon can hardly keep still when they head out into the grassy pavilion, giving fond flaps to the pair.(edited)
[7:40 PM] Mikaboo: "Shimi!" Vivi wants to rush over to her but settles for a jog, so she doesn't pass out. "Shimi! You look so health girl!" She hugs her.
[8:09 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: The falicorn closes most of the distance on her own, running over to them. Sula keeps back a little, but watches warmly, before coming over to the two of them. "All together again.."
[8:13 PM] Mikaboo: She smiles. "Like a family. Help me on her love."
[8:29 PM] Time Travel? I'm in!: With a brisk nod, Sula takes Vivianna by the waist, lifting her up to the saddle before getting on himself. "Are you ready to fly?"
[8:30 PM] Mikaboo: "Ready as I'll ever be."



No comments:

Post a Comment