Wednesday, November 9, 2016

11/9: His Father's Voice

Featuring: Vivianna, Sula


[6:56 PM] Always Tired (mika): She falls onto the bed, sighing. "Paris, why must you make mama so tired." She curls up and starts to drift off.
[7:00 PM] Kwakasuro: When she wakes up, Sula is back in the room, sitting crosslegged on the floor with shut eyes. A very faint hum comes from him.
[7:01 PM] Always Tired (mika): She blinks. "How did you sneak in?"
[7:04 PM] Kwakasuro: "..mmmm?" Sula's eyes open. "I came in through the door, sweetheart. You were asleep."
[7:05 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Oh yeah, why didn't you climb in with me?"
[7:09 PM] Kwakasuro: "Just finishing some training for the night." Sula stands up, his eyes looking a little weary. "The army has another, challenge, coming...and it will not be as easy to win."
[7:13 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Oh yes..are you alright dear? You shouldn't try to hard ok, you are..older then most here."
[7:16 PM] Kwakasuro: "Truly?" Sula looks down in mock surprise. "..Ah, but an old spirit, only gets stronger with age. I will be fine."
[7:18 PM] Always Tired (mika): She sits up. "You say that but I worry still. Come to the bed and hug your wife."
[7:22 PM] Kwakasuro: With a joyous smile, Sula promptly climbs onto the bed and embraces her, bending his head down beside hers to whisper: "I love you, Vivi-e."
[7:24 PM] Always Tired (mika): Her smile is breathtaking. "I love you too dear, so much." She snuggles up with him. "I spoke to Leo again."
[7:25 PM] Kwakasuro: "Oh? Did you enjoy it?" Sula turns around to lay with her.
[7:31 PM] Always Tired (mika): "I did, ended on a little weird note, I didn't mean to bring up to civil war in Khlain.."
[7:32 PM] Kwakasuro: "Ahh...that one never ends well with him, ha ha. Are you, afraid to visit Khlin?"
[7:34 PM] Always Tired (mika): "No no I really wanna to go."
[7:35 PM] Kwakasuro: "We will stay away from any trouble. Some parts of the country are, very safe." Sula gives a comforting nudge. "And pretty."
[7:38 PM] Always Tired (mika): "When all this is over, I'd like to visits those parts with you."
[7:40 PM] Kwakasuro: "You know...I will need to visit the capital very soon. I wonder if you could see it with me?"
[7:42 PM] Always Tired (mika): "You know I would love too."
[7:45 PM] Kwakasuro: "It has gardens...some nice restaurants, and theaters...And Shimi-e knows the city so well. A perfect place, for a date."
[7:46 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Oh that reminds me, me and Jean spoke as well and I'm going to help in find true love...the capital would be a great place to start."
[7:47 PM] Kwakasuro: "...youu...want to help him. How?"
[7:50 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Well we're going to spend the day together as well as night, so that I may talk and see what he likes, then I'll find a girl for him."
[7:51 PM] Kwakasuro: "...so you want to visit the capital, with Jean-ni."
[7:53 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Yeah I guess sometime in the future I do."
[7:54 PM] Kwakasuro: Sula's hold lightens. "He has a very loyal Wyvern. You would have, a very nice ride, ha."
[7:56 PM] Always Tired (mika): "She is a wonderful girl isn't she. You can tell she is loved."
[7:56 PM] Kwakasuro: "And she loves him."
[7:58 PM] Always Tired (mika): "I hope he notices.."
[8:00 PM] Kwakasuro: "I do know that he trusts her." Sula looks out the darkened window. "During the Vine Contest, when he was done, Jean-ni just let go and fell...he knew the wyvern would catch him."(edited)
[8:01 PM] Always Tired (mika): "She is like his Shimi. You know..he does remind me of you in someways."
[8:01 PM] Kwakasuro: "Yes, yes. But he is much younger."
[8:03 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Well yeah..thats..everyone is much younger dear."
[8:03 PM] Kwakasuro: "A kind boy, too." Sula blinked slowly.
[8:04 PM] Always Tired (mika): "I suppose he can be."
[8:04 PM] Kwakasuro: "And clever, yes? He was the one who asked you to go with him, to find love?"
[8:08 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Ah no, I felt he should experience love and deiced to be his matchmaker, since I'm so lucky in love."
[8:11 PM] Kwakasuro: "A-ah, yes..But only half as lucky as Sula-e."
[8:12 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Is something wrong?"
[8:13 PM] Kwakasuro: "Of course not!" Sula gives her a wink. "Not while I have you here."
[8:14 PM] Always Tired (mika): "...So you're fine with me spending a night with Jean right?"
[8:15 PM] Kwakasuro: "..." His face is warm, yet blank.
[8:16 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Sula?"
[8:16 PM] Always Tired (mika): She looks confused
[8:19 PM] Kwakasuro: "Vivi-a." Sula's face tightens, and his tone darkens. "Do you not know Jean-ni at all...or you just think that I do not?"
[8:20 PM] Always Tired (mika): "I-I don't understand? Jean is my friend..Jean is your friend too."
[8:20 PM] Kwakasuro: "Then you know, how friendly he can be."
[8:23 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Huh..he doesn't see me like that Sula, none of the men here do. I told you to them..I'm like an old woman. Jean is good man ok."
[8:26 PM] Kwakasuro: "If you're an old woman, do not speak like a child!" Sula pulls away, facing her directly. "That boy cannot last ten minutes without thinking something indecent...even when there are no ladies in sight!"
[8:29 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Sula! He's not like that! You are judging him too harshly!"
[8:29 PM] Kwakasuro: "And you are the one trying to sleep with him!"
[8:31 PM] Always Tired (mika): "How dare you! I would never do such a thing! He is my friend! Friends can stay over each other homes! It's nothing so strange!"
[8:38 PM] Kwakasuro: Sula lowers his head, looking across at her with a furrowed brow. "A friend you have known only a month...who will say anything to win a woman's heart...."
[8:39 PM] Always Tired (mika): "So lets say he tries...do you doubt my love for you that I would just throw myself at him..am I so weak..in your eyes."
[8:41 PM] Kwakasuro: "You have just asked, if I would be fine with that. He is always trying, Vivi-e! I never thought you so blind!"
[8:42 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Why can't you trust me then! I mean I trust you and I don't even know you!"
[8:45 PM] Kwakasuro: "I do trust you!" A rush of air left his lungs. "That is why, I cannot understand this!"
[8:46 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Understand what?! Fine...fine I won't..stay the night but I will spend the whole day with him! You can't stop me from having friends!"
[8:47 PM] Kwakasuro: "Truly, I cannot stop you from doing anything..."
[8:49 PM] Always Tired (mika): "And I won't be doing anything like that.."
[8:49 PM] Kwakasuro: "...of course not."
[8:50 PM] Always Tired (mika): "You don't believe me."
[8:55 PM] Kwakasuro: "Of course I do."
[8:58 PM] Always Tired (mika): "...you don't."
[9:00 PM] Kwakasuro: "I think you are acting, very strange. But if you say you will be careful, then..." His words trail off into a sigh. "Mm, perhaps it is different, for your people."
[9:01 PM] Always Tired (mika): "I..I just want to understand..where do you see the problem love?"
[9:04 PM] Kwakasuro: "You are, so happy, to spend time with a noble man who goes after women like restaurant dishes. Even if I trust you, that is...hi Nanyo."
[9:05 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Ask yourself though..has Jean once went after me..I suppose when we first meet but that was it."
[9:06 PM] Kwakasuro: "I cannot answer that, Vivi-e...If he were to try it, he would just wait until Sula-o was busy." Sula brings a hand to his forehead. "And I have been, quite busy."
[9:09 PM] Always Tired (mika): She sighs. "I just want to help him find love..he is so lonely Sula..he just wants to be loved.."
[9:11 PM] Kwakasuro: "Fine." A look of begruding acceptance reaches her. "You are, much too kind, love."
[9:13 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Perhaps I just don't want other to be like I was..I was ready to die Sula.."
[9:13 PM] Kwakasuro: "!! Vivi-e..." Shocked, he takes her hands. "No...truly?"
[9:15 PM] Always Tired (mika): She nods. "Very much so. Had I not found love..I wouldn't have seen my 25 birthday."
[9:17 PM] Kwakasuro: "Nanyo, Vivi..." Sula blinks. "That would be a terrible crime, to take Vivian-na away from us all..."
[9:20 PM] Always Tired (mika): "But in a time where we did not fall in love..would you really have cared if the singer you meet in this rag tag army just disappeared..."
[9:21 PM] Kwakasuro: "If I did not care...then I would be so wrong." Sula gives her forehead a kiss. "You are a wonderful woman."
[9:23 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Really? Even when we fight?"
[9:26 PM] Kwakasuro: "...you are a soldier, love."
[9:29 PM] Always Tired (mika): She hugs him again. "I'm so glad I meet you Sula."
[9:30 PM] Kwakasuro: "And, ha..." He cradles her head against his chest. "I am glad, that I could save you."
[9:33 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Fate must have had a laugh when she made us destine to be." A few tears slip out. "Thank you thankyou.." Her voice is soft now as she whispers thanks to him.
[9:34 PM] Kwakasuro: "Don't cry, sweetheart. Be happy."
[9:36 PM] Always Tired (mika): "I..I..but you made my life so much better..and I stole you from your home..how can I ever be fully happy.."
[9:40 PM] Kwakasuro: "Do not worry." Sula lays back, lowering her with him. "Just be, as happy as you can. For your fian-ce."
[9:42 PM] Always Tired (mika): "...You're happy with me right?"
[9:42 PM] Kwakasuro: "The happiest man in the army."
[9:44 PM] Always Tired (mika): She finally relaxes. "Good."
[9:47 PM] Always Tired (mika): She grasp his hand, linking it with hers before laying it on her stomach.
[9:50 PM] Kwakasuro: Sula simply gazes wordlessly into her eyes. His own gaze drifts down to her stomach, bringing out a shaky smile.
[9:55 PM] Always Tired (mika): "You're still nervous about this aren't you."
[9:56 PM] Kwakasuro: "...Is it so clear? I...just want him to be happy. To have a home."
[9:58 PM] Always Tired (mika): "And he will..we'll make it out of this together and happy."
[9:59 PM] Kwakasuro: "Of course." Sula seems to relax.
[10:03 PM] Always Tired (mika): "..Love will you sing to him..he needs to hear his fathers voice more and..so do I."
[10:09 PM] Kwakasuro: "..Yes, I would be, very happy to." Sula thinks about what such a future would be like.
[10:10 PM] Always Tired (mika): She settles and looks up at him.
[10:10 PM] Kwakasuro: "What is it?"
[10:15 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Well..go on sing."
[10:17 PM] Kwakasuro: "Now? But Paris-i..." Sula gives an airy chuckle. "Alright, alright. But I may not remember the words...Dwabi parents sing this to their own children, and I...I never.."
[10:21 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Oh..Y-You don't have to then.."
[10:24 PM] Kwakasuro: "Mmm....But, it is good to practice, ha ha." Sula quietly clears his throat, then his thoughts.
[10:26 PM] Always Tired (mika): She waits.
[10:29 PM] Kwakasuro: The Dwabi starts a smooth, rolling melody, its dusky notes as mysterious as the meaning of his words. And yet something behind the meaning feels somehow..familiar, touching its listener's very instinct. Lu, be Pelo, Kijivu / Dwa-o Kati Byana hi, Kope / no Kwemo-kiii...
[10:33 PM] Kwakasuro: [You, with ocean, grey / Was-chosen will-find] [Life after, shore / out of strength](edited)
[10:36 PM] Always Tired (mika): She gasp. His voice was wonderful.
[10:37 PM] Kwakasuro: Hey, ba-ba Pe,la ba-bi / Gyana he Kra Doko ba, Le Suka(edited)
[10:39 PM] Kwakasuro: [But, unchanging water, changing / Rhythm with time] [Path is, with you to climb]
[10:40 PM] Kwakasuro: Sula takes a deep breath, less-than-familiar with what followed. He gives a bashful look to Vivianna.
[10:41 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Dear...your voice is amazing!"
[10:42 PM] Kwakasuro: "Hhu?! No dwo!" Sula shakes his head. "Next to yours, it is nothing..."
[10:43 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Oh no I'm serious your voice is so lovely and deep!"
[10:45 PM] Kwakasuro: "Now you are just, trying to charm me...."
[10:48 PM] Always Tired (mika): She grins. "Maybe but that voice of your totally has me blushing..I'd love to sing together."
[10:49 PM] Kwakasuro: "Na, I would just..weigh you down, ha." Sula grins at her.
[10:53 PM] Always Tired (mika): "No dear we'd be great."
[10:54 PM] Kwakasuro: "Well...you are the master of music, sweetheart." The Dwabi stares down at her. "So you must speak truth."
[10:59 PM] Always Tired (mika): She giggles. "Our son will have a great voice
[10:59 PM] Kwakasuro: "A perfect one."
[11:05 PM] Always Tired (mika): "So..it's not bad being a dad is it."
[11:06 PM] Kwakasuro: "No, no..."
[11:12 PM] Always Tired (mika): She kisses him softly. "I'm tired love..stay until I fall asleep."
[11:13 PM] Kwakasuro: "Hmm...No." He gives her a kiss of his own. "We'll sleep together."
[11:19 PM] Always Tired (mika): She smiles. "Goodnight then love."
[11:19 PM] Kwakasuro: "Goodnight, Vivian-ne."
[11:20 PM] Always Tired (mika): ==END==



No comments:

Post a Comment