Tuesday, November 8, 2016

11/8 (Sula 1): Like a Knight

Featuring: Vivianna, Leodin



November 8, 2016
[1:49 PM] Always Tired (mika): Vivianna yawns. "I wish I could have come here on better terms.." She pouts..she was so bored!
[1:53 PM] Always Tired (mika): She finishes her small salad and stretches.
[1:58 PM] Ruby Rose: Leodin takes a stroll around the Feyzenese city of Yuki Jyorou, recognizing some of the Khlinese architecture, customs, and people. A few people recognized him as he passed by, mostly people that recently arrived from Khlin. He made his way through the streets, going to no place in particular, only looking for some time to take in the blend of Freyzenese and Khlinese culture. He walked by a small café, seeing Vivianna inside. He walked inside and made his way to her table.
[2:01 PM] Always Tired (mika): She notices him and smiles. "Leoleo!"
[2:02 PM] Always Tired (mika): She coughs. "I mean Leodin, hey!"
[2:04 PM] Ruby Rose: He chuckles. "Hey Vivi." He walks up and sits next to her.
[2:05 PM] Always Tired (mika): "I haven't seen you in awhile now..you're not avoiding me are you?"
[2:05 PM] Ruby Rose: "No, of course not! Why would I do that?"
[2:07 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Well..we never seem to hang out anymore..you're my best friend Leo."
[2:10 PM] Ruby Rose: I just...haven't been very social lately."
[2:14 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Is it because...we're near your home? You can always talk to me you know.."
[2:16 PM] Ruby Rose: "I just don't know what I'll do if we find my parents in Khlin..."
[2:18 PM] Always Tired (mika): "I'd like to meet them actually."
[2:19 PM] Ruby Rose: He moves back a bit and looks at her, shocked. "No. No you don't"
[2:22 PM] Always Tired (mika): "I suppose you're right but..I just..want to know about you Leo..I'm in the dark about everyone..I wonder why I'm even fighting."
[2:23 PM] Ruby Rose: "I'm afraid that's not something I can answer for you..."
[2:33 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Yeah I know.."
[2:36 PM] Ruby Rose: "But I can help you figure it out." He puts an arm around her.
[2:40 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Really? How? Like..why are you fighting Leo?"
[2:43 PM] Ruby Rose: He takes a breath and leans back. "Why am I fighting..." "I failed to protect Amaterasu like I had set out to do, so I feel that I owe it to Queen Lunarea to aid her on her quest." "Princess Ellis asked me to help her sister instead of staying in Amaterasu, so that's what I did."
[2:48 PM] Always Tired (mika): "That's a good reason..you're like a knight fighting for his fair princess. Ellis is so lucky."
[2:49 PM] Ruby Rose: He gives an unamused look to Vivi.
[2:51 PM] Always Tired (mika): She laughs. "Sorry Leo, it's fun to tease you like this again."
[2:53 PM] Ruby Rose: Leodin lets out a sigh. "Thanks."
[2:59 PM] Always Tired (mika): "I'm having a baby, Leo." She grins.
[3:00 PM] Ruby Rose: He blinks a few times
[3:00 PM] Ruby Rose: "You......are having a baby..."
[3:04 PM] Always Tired (mika): "I am, his name is Paris and I want you to be his godfather."
[3:06 PM] Ruby Rose: "You.....are having a baby..."
[3:07 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Huh..Leo are you ok?"
[3:07 PM] Ruby Rose: He hugs her. "You're having a baby!"
[3:08 PM] Always Tired (mika): "I'm having a baby!" She hugs him back.
[3:09 PM] Ruby Rose: "I'd be honored to be his godfather Vivi."
[3:13 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Oh Leo, I'm so happy! My dreams are coming true!"(edited)
[3:16 PM] Ruby Rose: "I'm so happy for you!"
[3:18 PM] Always Tired (mika): She laughs. "You sound it, happier then Sula was when I first told him..he passed out."
[3:20 PM] Ruby Rose: "I might have done the same thing if I was in his place to be honest."
[3:22 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Is it really all that shocking? I mean..this is what happen when you get engaged."
[3:24 PM] Ruby Rose: "I mean...yeah, but...to find out that you're going to be a father?"
[3:27 PM] Always Tired (mika): "I still don't see the problem..I mean we even had a small fight about it..gosh that was stupid."
[3:28 PM] Ruby Rose: "Fights happen in all couples, Vivi."
[3:31 PM] Always Tired (mika): "I know but every time we fight it feels like the end.."
[3:32 PM] Ruby Rose: "I wouldn't worry Vivi."
[3:33 PM] Always Tired (mika): "...You sure?"
[3:36 PM] Ruby Rose: "Fights are normal. You won't always agree on everything, and arguments are how we sort it out."
[3:40 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Yeah but I don't want to end up in tears every damn time. He can be so cruel."
[4:06 PM] Ruby Rose: Leodin gives her another hug. "Vivi, I know more than anyone that Sula can be a pain, but he's a good person."
[4:10 PM] Always Tired (mika): "I know but..god he can make me so mad!"
[4:16 PM] Ruby Rose: "That's just something that Sula will do..."
[4:18 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Sometimes I think he doesn't want to be with me.." She lats her head on his shoulder
[4:20 PM] Ruby Rose: "Vivi, if that was true, then he wouldn't have made you his fiancé."
[4:23 PM] Always Tired (mika): "B-But what if..oh I don't know..I feel he wants to run away from this..Ah Sorry Leo for laying this on you."
[4:27 PM] Ruby Rose: "If he wants to run away, then it's his loss."
[4:30 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Have you two talked any?"
[4:30 PM] Ruby Rose: "No, we haven't..."
[4:31 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Oh..."
[4:34 PM] Ruby Rose: "Why? Was he supposed to tell me something?"
[4:35 PM] Always Tired (mika): "No..I just you're friends right?"
[4:36 PM] Ruby Rose: "Yes, we are... But I told you, I haven't really been talking to anyone recently."
[4:37 PM] Always Tired (mika): "You should, people probably miss you?"
[4:39 PM] Ruby Rose: "I know..."
[4:42 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Leo...what will you do when all this is over?"
[4:44 PM] Ruby Rose: "I...I guess I'd either go to Freyzenwald or Khlin, depending on the outcome of the war."
[4:46 PM] Always Tired (mika): "If everything turns out well..then back to freyzenwald? Will you become a knight there?"
[4:52 PM] Ruby Rose: "I don't know about a knight, but I don't really know."
[4:56 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Me neither..but I'm hoping to wed."
[5:01 PM] Ruby Rose: "Maybe I'll get there someday."
[5:04 PM] Always Tired (mika): "I'm sure you will!"
[5:05 PM] Ruby Rose: "I appreciate the vote of confidence." He smiles.
[5:08 PM] Always Tired (mika): "I'll be there too, I better be the maid of honor."
[5:15 PM] Ruby Rose: "That's maybe a bit too confident."
[5:18 PM] Always Tired (mika): She giggles. "Leo..prince Leo maybe."
[5:20 PM] Ruby Rose: "Way too confident!"
[5:23 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Prince Leo! You should make my son a noble."
[5:24 PM] Ruby Rose: "Um... Vivi... are you okay?"
[5:31 PM] Always Tired (mika): "I am..did I say something wrong?"
[5:34 PM] Ruby Rose: "You may be looking too far ahead."
[5:35 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Maybe you're right..but I'm just trying to keep a positive outlook."
[5:39 PM] Ruby Rose: "I guess that's a good thing then."
[5:41 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Someone has to look at your future brightly."
[5:43 PM] Ruby Rose: "Are you saying that I don't?"
[5:51 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Yep."
[5:54 PM] Ruby Rose: He frowns again. "Why do you say that?"
[5:59 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Cause you always talk bad about your future."
[5:59 PM] Ruby Rose: "I do? I guess I just haven't noticed."
[6:14 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Yep, I just want to cheer you up."
[6:14 PM] Ruby Rose: "Thank you Vivi, but I don't really need it."
[6:15 PM] Always Tired (mika): "...."
[6:16 PM] Ruby Rose: "I mean it!"
[6:24 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Ok..ok.."
[6:28 PM] Ruby Rose: "What? Do you think I need to be cheered up?"
[6:30 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Yes, I do..you can get really."
[6:30 PM] Ruby Rose: "Really..what?"
[6:36 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Sad."
[6:37 PM] Ruby Rose: "...I didn't know you thought that."
[6:47 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Um..sorry."
[6:48 PM] Ruby Rose: "What do you think I can do to fix that?"
[6:54 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Try to think more positive, give yourself hope."
[6:55 PM] Ruby Rose: "How?"
[6:59 PM] Always Tired (mika): "I don't know..when you think of your future what do you think about?"
[8:27 PM] Ruby Rose: "I...can't predict the future, and I don't want to be disappointed... so I don't."
[8:28 PM] Always Tired (mika): "But Leo...neither can I but I refuse to let that stop me."
November 9, 2016
[6:02 AM] Ruby Rose: "Okay...but I don't want you to worry about my future..."
[6:04 AM] Always Tired (mika): "And why not, friends have a right to worry."
[6:09 AM] Ruby Rose: "I...I don't know..."
[6:11 AM] Always Tired (mika): "Alright Leo I'll drop this ok."(edited)
[6:13 AM] Ruby Rose: He nods. "Okay."
[6:20 AM] Always Tired (mika): She yawns. "Leo..Lets get back, I'm getting tired."
[6:20 AM] Ruby Rose: "Sure, let's go."
[1:54 PM] Always Tired (mika): She stands and takes his hand. "Tell me what Khlain is like."
[1:56 PM] Ruby Rose: "Khlin? Why the sudden interest?"
[2:02 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Well we're close to there aren't we, I'd like to know more about the place you grew up in."
[2:04 PM] Ruby Rose: "Okay.. let's talk on our way back."
[2:06 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Ah alright.."
[2:45 PM] Ruby Rose: Leodin leaves the café and starts walking through the streets.
[2:48 PM] Ruby Rose: "We're actually quite close to the border here, the the culture in Yuki Jyorou is very similar to that of Khlin."(edited)
[3:09 PM] Always Tired (mika): "In what ways?"
[3:35 PM] Ruby Rose: "Well, the architecture, the people, the traditions... many of the customs here are based off of Khlinese customs because most of these people come from Khlin."
[3:56 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Huh..why they leave?"
[3:56 PM] Ruby Rose: "Vivi... Khlin is in the midst of a civil war..."
[4:26 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Oh I know but..that recent right? This town seems older then that."
[4:28 PM] Ruby Rose: "The war, or at least the tension, has been growing for almost 30 years."
[4:33 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Oh..I-I didn't know Leo."
[4:34 PM] Ruby Rose: "My uncle was one of the people who started it."
[4:42 PM] Always Tired (mika): "......."
[4:43 PM] Ruby Rose: "...D-did I say something?"
[4:45 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Ah n-no..your uncle huh..wow.."
[4:46 PM] Ruby Rose: "I look up to him... He inspired me to don this mask and help Khlin."
[4:48 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Is he..still alive?"
[4:49 PM] Ruby Rose: "No...he was killed 20 years ago."
[4:51 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Well.."
[4:53 PM] Ruby Rose: "What?"
[5:49 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Nothing..ah..It was nice talking to you Leo."
[5:50 PM] Ruby Rose: "Nice talking with you too..."
[5:55 PM] Always Tired (mika): She hugs him. "Don't disappear like that ok."
[5:55 PM] Ruby Rose: "I promise."
[5:56 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Good." She smiles and walks back into her room.
[5:57 PM] Always Tired (mika): ==END==



No comments:

Post a Comment