Sunday, November 6, 2016

11/6: A Matchmaker

Featuring: Jean, Vivianna


November 6, 2016
[12:33 PM] Abyssal John John: It was midday as Jean was overlooking his new purchase, a nice shiny Adamant Club. It was quite worth taking out that Chest Key and selling it along with his Steel Club it was worth the purchase. With the new club in hand Jean walked over to his black Wyvern who stirred at his touch. "Do you want to go on a little walk Angard? I feel as if it's time to find a nice maiden to speak with." Angard snorted in response as she lazily rose up. Jean then started on his search for today's lucky girl with Angard closely behind him.(edited)
[12:40 PM] Always Tired (mika): Vivianna yawns as she watches the sky. She was starting to get incredibly lazy now a days, she hardly cooked anything anymore, only really sung anymore when there was a battle, and just felt...out of it. She had hoped making some cookies would help but she didn't have an appetite and still felt..lukewarm...She lets out a sigh.
[12:43 PM] Abyssal John John: As Jean search seemed to have turned fruitless, a familiar pink-haired woman gazing at the sky. Is that Vivianna? She doesn't seem to be in a good mood. Deciding that he should try to comfort the girl he approached her. Clearing his throat he prepared to talk "normally" to the girl. "Hey there Vivi! I'm surprised to see you out here? How's it been?" Hopefully that didn't sound too forced.....
[12:46 PM] Always Tired (mika): She turns over, propping herself up on her elbows to look at him. "Oh it's Jean." She waves. "It's been good..well as good as it's going to get with all the fighting."
[12:49 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean nods. "Well that's fine. We haven't really had a chance to talk since we left the Castle and I don't see you on the battlefield all that often. Has everything been going alright for you?"
[12:50 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Oh everythings going lovely.." She tosses him a cookie. "I'm engaged, with a child on the way, life couldn't be better right."
[12:52 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean's jaw nearly dropped when he heard the words child and on the way in the same sentence. "Wait what!?! You have a child on the way!" Jean scratched his head. It was obvious that the child was probably Sula's so there was no real need to ask that. "Um.....how how long have you known that?"
[12:54 PM] Always Tired (mika): She laughs. "A while now..but it seems I forgot to tell people."
[12:56 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean sighed. "Well I must congratulate you on your child then. I'm pretty sure he get all of your wondrous traits. But...have you been fighting while bearing this child Vivi?"
[12:57 PM] Always Tired (mika): "What else can I do Jean..I don't want to be a burden. I stay as safe as I can."
[12:59 PM] Abyssal John John: "But still Vivi we don't know what could happen out there, an ambush, overwhelmed by reinforcements it's never truly safe on a battlefield. You have to think about not only your safety now but also your child as well."
[1:02 PM] Always Tired (mika): "I am, I will be fine Jean..my son will not be harmed. I will make it out of this married and happy." She finally start to nibble on a cookie.
[1:11 PM] Abyssal John John: "Alright if you say so. I know Sula probably already does a fine job of protecting you but I'll keep a closer eye out on you as well Vivi." Jean smiled. "Do you have a name for the child yet Vivi?"
[1:13 PM] Always Tired (mika): "His name will be Paris! Oh Jean I'm..I'm so excited!" She sits up now, shoving down cookies. "My son is the proof that I found love, someone truly loves me."
[1:21 PM] Abyssal John John: "Paris huh? Sounds like a wonderful name indeed." Jean nodded. "Well I truly hope for the best and I'm incredibly happy that you found love Vivi. It's surprising a girl as a pretty and caring as you thought you couldn't in the first place."
[1:28 PM] Always Tired (mika): She gives him a look as if to say no it isn't. "Jean I'm 23, almost 24, for a noble woman that is much too old you know. Love favors the young for nobles..or perhaps love doesn't favor us at all." She shrugs.
[1:35 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean shrugged. "Perhaps you're right about that Vivi. Perhaps love doesn't favor us noble at least in the purest sense of the word. And even then Vivi, 23 is not that old you're still quite young it was only a matter of time before someone loved you for who you were Vivi and not just a family name."
[1:40 PM] Always Tired (mika): "No it wasn't..not with my family..it was only leaving them did I find love."
[1:44 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean nodded though he now had a sullen expression "Of course. But even with me leaving my family I wouldn't still be able to find any true love. You should count yourself lucky Vivi."
[1:47 PM] Always Tired (mika): "What do you mean? Jean you could easily find love. You'er handsome and kind."
[1:57 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean sighed. "Perhaps. But it's more of a problem with myself then any potential suitors. I wouldn't know how to act in a loving relationship any attempts to try would perhaps seem too fake for me."
[2:04 PM] Always Tired (mika): "What do you mean..do you not know what love is like? There's no set way to act when you love someone."
[2:06 PM] Abyssal John John: "It's just that....." Jean sighed. "You're parents Vivianna, did they actually love each other? Or did they try and pretend they did?"
[2:10 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Oh my dad loved my mother, my mother hated me and my father. They never tried to act in love..I never saw them together outside of parties."
[2:18 PM] Abyssal John John: "Ah is that true? My parents were mostly the same. My mother had only married my father due to her parents pressuring her to marry a wealthy man. They was no love from either side, my father gained a woman and more social respect and my mother gained a fortune. They both despised each moment they had to be with each other, always arguing and fighting each other, it never truly ended and when I was born both of them blamed me as the reason why they couldn't separate." Jean tremble a bit going into a little bit more detail then he had wanted.(edited)
[2:29 PM] Always Tired (mika): "I see..T-They..h-hurt you didn't they?"
[2:37 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean shook his head. "Um no they didn't....unless you count yelling as being hurt." Jean sighed. That was a lie of course. His Father had beat him and his mother had beat him day and night, either with their hands, belts, whips, and sometimes knives if he got lucky. Jean winced when he thought about the pain. The Pain that kept him locked in his room. "But like I said they never harmed me. Valians aren't known to be fighting people you know!" Jean nervously laughed as he quickly thought of something to change the subject. "But yes it's just that well you know it's just hard for me to know what true love is when I haven't seen it myself you know. I guess that's why I think I can never find it."
[2:44 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Then shouldn't I not know what love is?
[2:47 PM] Abyssal John John: "Perhaps. Maybe it's just harder for me since I was so introverted in my childhood. Milth has said she wanted to help me find love so perhaps I may find it. Who knows?" Jean Shrugged.
[2:51 PM] Always Tired (mika): "I could help as well! Like I could be a matchmaker!"
[2:54 PM] Abyssal John John: "Hmmm perhaps." Jean laughed. "It could be quite fun."
[2:58 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Yeah!" She smiles. "I've been so bored..listless.."
[3:01 PM] Abyssal John John: "Truly? I would think this would be the most exciting part of your life! One would think you would have almost no time to be bored between preparing for a future child and the fighting...."
[3:05 PM] Always Tired (mika): "I know but..some days my mind drifts off and I feel like a slug, slow and icky."
[3:06 PM] Abyssal John John: "Hmmmm. I guess it's understandable. You're probably just going through the motions of child-birth. Those feelings will pass eventually."
[3:08 PM] Always Tired (mika): "I hope..it's just hard some days to get out of bed." She yawns. "Jean where do you sleep anyway?"
[3:12 PM] Abyssal John John: "Oh me? Well usually I sleep in whatever maiden's humble abode I end up in. Otherwise I usually sleep outside with Angard. I prefer the latter usually, I feel a lot safer with her at my side." The Black Wyvern made a proud huff as Jean scratched under her neck.
[3:16 PM] Always Tired (mika): She squeals. "The why don't I stay the night and we can talk about love..or at least what you think love is."
[3:18 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean pondered it for a bit and nodded. "Alright then. But shouldn't you talk to Sula about it first? I don't want him thinking that we're doing anything suspicious or sinful...."
[3:22 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Huh..I mean it's just friends spending the night but I guess I can ask, I mean I need to get my nightgown."
[3:28 PM] Abyssal John John: "Of course but you know how men get when they're ladies are around others, one can't help but get a bit wary. But I have no problem with it, perhaps it'll be fun."
[3:30 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Hah but Sula isn't like that, he doesn't worry about other men. Oh want me to fix something for all us?"
[3:34 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean nods. "Hmmm that would be quite nice indeed. Your food during the picnic was quite amazing indeed. It should be a nice experience." Jean smiled. This was a nice talk but he needed to keep the sadder memories that popped up at bay. "But for now I feel we must part my dear Vivi. I have some business to still attend to, but it was nice seeing you again Vivi!"
[3:36 PM] Always Tired (mika): "Yeah it was a pleasure Jean!"
[3:38 PM] Abyssal John John: Jean nodded. "Until we meet again Vivi." And with that Jean and Angard left Vivi, as Jean tried to find his next date.
[3:39 PM] Always Tired (mika): ==END RP==



No comments:

Post a Comment