Tuesday, September 27, 2016

81.2: Why Do You Love Me

Featuring: Sula, Vivianna

September 27, 2016
[8:26 PM] Spoopy Mika: Vivianna sighs as she stirs the stew. She was starting to feel worse and worse now that everything was starting to happen at a break neck pace. She had almost forgotten she was to be wed. At this thought she finally smiles..even in all this she was going to get married..how wonderful..
[8:42 PM] Kwakado: Having finally found where she was staying, Sula slips between the tents, tiptoeing behind her. He leans in to her ear, hoping she hasn't noticed him yet, then, with a grin.... "..I missed you."(edited)
[8:46 PM] Spoopy Mika: She jumps. "Sula!" She catches herself before she could fall into the small fire outside. Her shock turns into joy. "Oh I missed you too."(edited)
[8:52 PM] Kwakado: Putting a hand to her hip, Sula lets his lips finish the rest of the greetings. But he pulls away before distracting her too much from her preparations.
[8:53 PM] Spoopy Mika: She giggles. "You really did miss me then." She links their fingers.
[8:58 PM] Kwakado: "Ah, did I....Haven't seen you since that Vine Contest, ha ha! You held on even longer than the Queen..." Sula smiles with pride.
[9:00 PM] Spoopy Mika: "That was such a silly then, poor Benke got burnt hands from it."
[9:04 PM] Kwakado: "It got, a little dangerous, yes..." Sula sighed. "But at least now everyone has a chance to rest. How are you doing?"
[9:05 PM] Spoopy Mika: She looks away. "I'm fine really, never been better."
[9:08 PM] Kwakado: "Vivi-e..." He shakes his head. "I've seen you better. It will not scare me to hear, if you are feeling worse. Trust me, don't trick me."(edited)
[9:11 PM] Spoopy Mika: "I'm fine ok..just sleepy all the time, please don't worry."
[9:14 PM] Kwakado: "Alright..no worries." Sula paces around the fire for a little while. "But this has stayed for a long time, love...have you talked to Elwyn-no yet?"
[9:16 PM] Spoopy Mika: "He's already got much on his mind..he doesn't need me with my small problems." She watches the stew..hopefully this medical mix would work...she was hardly keeping food down now.
[9:25 PM] Kwakado: "As long as you're just tired...All we need to do is make sure you get enough sleep, then." Sula forces a blank expression. He'd already begun to regret his agreement not to worry, yet he couldn't help but feel somehow responsible for whatever was happening to her...Worrying aimlessly would only exhaust him. "But if it gets any worse, please tell him. You know how angry he would be if someone got too Nanyo without him noticing.."(edited)
[9:28 PM] Spoopy Mika: She nods, finally fixing herself a bowl. "I'm sure it will all pass.." She hoped he didn't notice she had been avoiding him because of this...Vivianna looks up at the man and weakly smiles. "How have you been Sula?"
[9:33 PM] Kwakado: It was a question he wished he could give an answer to. But he didn't actually know - too much of that battle was a complete blank to him, as if he'd passed out...but that couldn't have happened. "I'm...very glad that battle is over. But I think I miss when we were fighting spirits and monsters, ha ha ha." He gave his face a good rub. "Ah, but it's beautiful here! A perfect place to recover. So many birds...high places...I wish every city was a little more like this."(edited)
[9:36 PM] Spoopy Mika: "It is wonderful here, better then being trapped in the castle..I'm just worried..I don't think any of us were ready for what has happened." She drinks the bowl in one gulp, trying not to gag at the taste.
[9:39 PM] Kwakado: "Not at all...but I think it might bring us all some fortune, in the end. Jean-ni seems to have a sense of purpose now...I am proud of him." He watched her hasty dining with some surprise. "Hungry tonight?"
[9:41 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Jean seemed to be such a sweet guy too...but other are having trouble adjusting." She frowns. "That was medicine Sula..."
[9:44 PM] Kwakado: "Oh! Good. That should help." He can't help but remember the night he dragged Drew into that bloodbath...struggling to comfort him after it was over. "Some here are just so young...too young, to be killing like this."
[9:46 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Children really but..all children must grow up." She sighs. "I think I might die before our happy ending.."
[9:47 PM] Kwakado: "...." Sula inhales slowly, keeping his composure for now. He steps closer to her. "And...why do you feel that way?"(edited)
[9:51 PM] Spoopy Mika: "...I..this sickness isn't so simple..I feel so faquited all the time and..every morning when I wake..I throw up..I can not keep food down much anymore and my body is starting to ache.."
[9:57 PM] Kwakado: Before any words could come to him, Sula embraced her, gently but with urgency. He let a few moments go by, to wrestle with his fear, quell the urges to make some reckless decision, then: "...Thank you." Sula rubbed a hand along her back. "Thank you for telling me, sweetheart." He looked into her eyes. "Does it...scare you?"
[10:02 PM] Spoopy Mika: She stares back with watery eyes. "So very much love."
[10:08 PM] Kwakado: Sula brings a thumb to her cheeck, ready to wipe away any of her tears. "...and me too. More than anything. But I can hold it all - your fear, your love - we can share these!"
[10:10 PM] Spoopy Mika: "B-But..I-I don't want you to think me weak!"
[10:15 PM] Kwakado: "Today, you beat the deadliest assassin of all Freyzenwald...as sick as you are now. And you told me about your sickness, even though it must have been so hard to..." Sula shook his head. "That is brave. That is strong." His eyes seemed to shine like steel. "Truly it's...beautiful."
[10:16 PM] Spoopy Mika: She hides her heavy blush in his chest. "I hate how you always know what to say to make me feel much better!"
[10:19 PM] Kwakado: Sula tugs at her chin a little, more out of teasing than of force. "And I hate, how you never let me see when it works!"(edited)
[10:22 PM] Spoopy Mika: She trying not to pout, face hot and red looking at him.
[10:24 PM] Kwakado: After taking some time to gaze shamelessly into her adorable countenance, Sula leans down to her, rewarding her efforts with a long kiss.
[10:27 PM] Spoopy Mika: She melts into it only breaking it to breath. "I love you so much you know..and this sickness will not tear us apart."
[10:32 PM] Kwakado: "That's right. I won't let my Vivi-e die from something so small..." He takes a few moments to just breath with her, quietly....then his brow hardens. Now." He points a finger to her lips, somehow both stern and playful at the same time. "You are going to get help from Elwyn tomorrow...before we leave. It is too far to Yuki Jyo-rou. Better to bother him here, than while he is busy traveling. Yes?"
[10:34 PM] Spoopy Mika: She finally nods. "I'll see him then...if only to put our minds at ease." She nibbles on his finger
[10:37 PM] Kwakado: "Thank you." He keeps his finger still for her. "And tonight, we are finding a better place to stay." Sula's head tilts up toward the treehouses. "All those empty homes up there...We'll take whichever one you like the most. But not a tent."(edited)
[10:39 PM] Spoopy Mika: "We...oh have you missed me staying with you?" She's grinning.
[10:43 PM] Kwakado: "I..." He tries to turn away before she can spot his blush. "I just want you to be somewhere Kwemo, yes? And, if you need any more medicine, or supplies, you know..."
[10:46 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Of course but I missed you Sula you know. The nights have been cold without your warm. "
[10:48 PM] Kwakado: "...Ah, I missed you too. You know that." He looks back, letting her see the fire in his face.
[11:01 PM] Spoopy Mika: She smiles "I do..I just wished to hear you say it."
September 29, 2016
[11:02 AM] Kwakado: His eyebrows raise with defensive joy. "I said it as soon as I saw you tonight! You want even more than that?"
[11:03 AM] Spoopy Mika: "Yes but that didn't mean you missed me..in your..b-bed!"
[11:06 AM] Kwakado: "O-oh...ha...Yes, sweetheart. You are making me, start to like beds."
[11:07 AM] Spoopy Mika: She huffs, crossing her arms. "Whatever.."
[11:11 AM] Kwakado: "Truly! And I do miss, having you in my bed." Sula runs a hand through his slightly-longer hair.
[11:12 AM] Spoopy Mika: She tries to stay a little pissy but his hair stops that. "Oh..it's growing.." She touches the ends smiling.
[11:13 AM] Kwakado: "It feels strange...but you do not mind?" Surprised eyes look back to her, thinking she might be upset still.
[11:16 AM] Spoopy Mika: "..Is it weird to say that I like it much more then when it was short?"
[11:29 AM] Kwakado: "...Some." He felt it again, still "short", but...thicker, showing some faint signs of growth. Few others in the army would likely have noticed by now. "Not much has changed, ha ha, so I thought you would not care yet."
[11:30 AM] Spoopy Mika: "No..you're growing it because..I asked of course I would care..it's..you're too sweet old man."
[11:36 AM] Kwakado: Sula leans in to her, listening intently to her gratitude, when suddenly, "Old man?!"
[11:38 AM] Spoopy Mika: "Well yes..you are the oldest here, almost 40." She giggles.
[11:45 AM] Kwakado: "Ha ha, you truly think that bothers me?" It does.
[11:47 AM] Spoopy Mika: She looks at him. "I don't know..but there are so many young and wonderful men on this team of ours. I suppose that some of them see you as a father figure."
[11:50 AM] Kwakado: Sula's face perks up for a moment, pondering this. "Those pale boys? O-of course not." His shoulders fold in a little, embarrassed at the thought of that. "Even Leo-e, just thinks I am a crazy old fool getting in his way."
[11:52 AM] Spoopy Mika: "Leo is still a child in some respects." She stands starting to put the fire out. "But I'm old too Sula. Surround by all these teens makes me see how much I've grown."
[11:56 AM] Kwakado: "Vivi-e? Old?" Sula moves into the tent as he talks, packing things up for her. "You are no child, to be true...But I cannot say you are old." He turns back, exiting the tent with some bags over his shoulder. "Who told you that?"(edited)
[11:57 AM] Spoopy Mika: "M..My family.."
[11:58 AM] Kwakado: "...What?!" Sula's eyes crinkle in confusion...he had thought this was just a senseless comment from a jealous infantryman, not her own family. "Vivi-e...."(edited)
[12:00 PM] Spoopy Mika: "They are right though..for a noble's daughter at this age..." She bites her lip.
[12:02 PM] Kwakado: "Vivi-e." Sula steps closer to her. "Leo-i, is eighteen now, yes?"
[12:03 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Yes but he is a man..men are different.."
[12:06 PM] Kwakado: "But they are not any younger." His face lightens up, and a finger points out from his bag-filled hands. "Let us consider, if he had a twin, like Luna-a's children, a sister just like him...Could you truly call her an old woman, in a few years?"
[12:12 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Well no of course not..a younger sister would definalty be married before her 17 birthday."
[12:13 PM] Kwakado: "Before she is even grown?!" Sula makes little effort to hide his disgust. "How could she be happy, thrown down such a path?"(edited)
[12:15 PM] Spoopy Mika: She looks at him shocked. "That's all most noble girls know Sula..I was to be wed at 14 and I remember being so happy."
[12:16 PM] Kwakado: "......I see." A similar, duller, expression of shock reflects from him. "...Who was he?"
[12:19 PM] Spoopy Mika: "I don't know..we'd never meet before but my mother told me he was a prince..perhaps she had been lying but it hardly matters now."
[12:22 PM] Kwakado: "You...never met him. Haa..." He'd heard an overview of such customs before, in Intetsu, but he had paid little attention at the time. Now it was beginning to sink in. Sula took a few breaths. "Then, a lady like you, Nobili-ti would call old?"
[12:25 PM] Spoopy Mika: She nods. "Yes of course. It's why many of the men here don't see me in the same light as they saw the younger princess."
[12:37 PM] Kwakado: "Truly..." Sula shuts his eyes, silently humming in his skull. "Well...I do not mind, if my Vivi-e is old." He smiles warmly to her.
[12:40 PM] Spoopy Mika: She smiles back. "I'm sure you don't." She winks. "I've always had a thing for older men as well."
[12:44 PM] Kwakado: "You prefer them?" Sula begins walking through the jungle with her.
[12:46 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Mmm..yeah I guess I do."
[12:48 PM] Kwakado: "Hmm...I have a lot to learn about you" He smirks a bit. "Sula-e kwemo.." As they clear the tents, he looks up at the large trees around them. "Tell me when you see one that you like, yes?"
[12:50 PM] Spoopy Mika: She looks at him strangely. "Did you..just call yourself good?" She lets out a laugh as she looks around.
[12:52 PM] Kwakado: "No, no...I have been blessed, with a lady with taste like yours, ha." His hed tilts towards her. "But you would not disagree if I did say that, would you."(edited)
[12:53 PM] Spoopy Mika: She shutters blushing again..damn him. "T-That one! That one looks nice!" She points to a smaller treehouse.
[12:54 PM] Kwakado: "..Because it's close?" He winks.
[12:57 PM] Spoopy Mika: "J-Just..lets just head up there!"
[12:59 PM] Kwakado: Sula nods, and starts carrying the bags over to the trunk.
[1:01 PM] Spoopy Mika: She climbs up first with the lighter things.
[1:04 PM] Kwakado: Letting his feet do most of the work, Sula follows behind with the rest, but nearly loses his balance a few times.
[1:05 PM] Spoopy Mika: She watches laughing silently as he does. It was rather pretty up here in the treeline.
[1:07 PM] Kwakado: Sula tosses a few bags over the edge, wrapping an arm around the ladder immediately after. He hadn't realized what six hours of vine grabbing had done to him...He takes a few moments to rest, suspended on the side of the tree.
[1:08 PM] Spoopy Mika: "You ok down there?"
[1:11 PM] Kwakado: "Of coursee! Hha.." He clambers over the side and onto the porch/balcony of their new abode.
[1:12 PM] Spoopy Mika: She waiting there for him. "Old men shouldn't stray themselves so hard."
[1:16 PM] Kwakado: "No, no. you mean, strong men." Picking himself up, Sula stands tall. "Champion of the Vine Contest!"
[1:17 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Yes yes we all say you and surprisingly Jean, I had no clue he was so..strong."
[1:20 PM] Kwakado: "Yes, yes...maybe a vine is, not very different from an axe, ha." Sula shrugs a shoulder.
[1:21 PM] Spoopy Mika: "I bet he could pick me up."
[1:23 PM] Kwakado: "Of course, ha ha! You are not hard to lift,sweetheart." He starts bringing the bags into the house, and spots some well-insulated lamps within.
[1:24 PM] Spoopy Mika: She walks in too, looking around. Seeing a bed she falls onto it.
[1:26 PM] Kwakado: After lighting one of the lamps, filling the room with a dim glow, Sula sits down beside her.
[1:29 PM] Spoopy Mika: She turns over looking at him. "Sula..."
[1:30 PM] Kwakado: He gives her a grin that fits the glow around them. "Yes?"
[1:32 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Why do you love me?"
[1:33 PM] Kwakado: "What?"
[1:34 PM] Spoopy Mika: She sits up. "I said why do you love me?"
[1:36 PM] Kwakado: "I, uu, you know...Fate is a strange thing, ha ha..." His eyes started darting around, still receiving the question that he had not yet asked himself.
[1:38 PM] Spoopy Mika: "You don't know do you."
[1:40 PM] Kwakado: "....I never knew I would have this kind of love, for anyone..." His expression turns sober, looking into his tattooed hands. "...do you think I am, tricking you?"
[1:43 PM] Spoopy Mika: "No..no you're not but maybe you're confusing love for fondness or since you were my first..maybe out of a sense of duty."
[1:47 PM] Kwakado: "No, it can't be that." A stroke of clarity met his face. "Duty was, what kept me from you. I..." He blinks. "I start to forget duty, when I look at you."
[1:48 PM] Spoopy Mika: 'Then fondness..you like me well enough yes but..love..maybe..not."
[1:50 PM] Kwakado: "Fondness?" His eyebrows sink in, carefully navigating these rivers of thoughts. "Tell me of fondness. What is it?"
[1:53 PM] Spoopy Mika: "It is like when you looks at animals you like. I am fond of cats myself. It's having a liking or affection for something but..not as strong as love."(edited)
[1:59 PM] Kwakado: "I see, yes...Fondness...is too small, to cover my heart." Sula bit at his lip with his teeth. "Fondness, does not make a man so, hungry. It does not leave a man, like he is out of breath, when you go. Fondness, does not make me want to give you my life." Sula turns to her, taking her hand in his. "...and I can understand, fondness. This is something greater, something stranger....and you are right. I do not know how to speak of it at all."
[2:04 PM] Spoopy Mika: Her eyes water as his words causes her heart dance. "No one has ever said anything and beautiful to me as that. I'm a silly woman for doubting what we have..My thoughts go into dark places some nights and I dream that you will leave me alone like everyone else. I am scared that you will look at me and no longer see stars."
[2:12 PM] Kwakado: "No...not silly." His hand slid under her night-bearing necklace. "I see it as, wise, to have the power to go through dark, and doubt. It is strange...and I do not want you to be afraid, but..." A guilty smile slithers over him. "...I wonder if I like, that you care enough to worry. But you will not lose me."
[2:14 PM] Spoopy Mika: "..Then can I ask..why you don't get jealous..I know I should like that you don't and I do but at times..it makes me feel like..you don't care."
[2:25 PM] Kwakado: "Why I don't get jealous? When did I..." Sula tilts an eyebrow. "What?"
[2:29 PM] Spoopy Mika: "I knew it..you don't notice when I..do things.." She sighs..of course he wouldn't. "Nevermind. I'm going to bed."
[2:30 PM] Kwakado: "...you think I do not get jealous?"
[2:32 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Well..yeah.."
[2:32 PM] Kwakado: "And, that makes you, sad?" Sula scooted closer.
[2:33 PM] Spoopy Mika: "A little."
[2:34 PM] Kwakado: She can almost feel a bit of a glare coming from him. "And that is why you fell asleep in Leo-e's bed?"
[2:35 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Huh? Leo's bed..oh yeah..he cooked me breakfast and made sure I was ok." She smiles. "I need to go see him."
[2:36 PM] Kwakado: "...you need to sleep."
[2:36 PM] Spoopy Mika: "I can't sleep..here tonight..I'll go back down to camp ok."(edited)
[2:46 PM] Kwakado: "...no, you need a good place to rest. I can stay at the camp...the floor is easier anyway."
[2:48 PM] Spoopy Mika: She shakes her head. "No..No I'm not going to sleep mad." She slips off her dress and climbs into bed. "Sula-e get in and cuddle me ok, I missed cuddling with you a lot."
[2:50 PM] Kwakado: He lets out a long sigh. "I, do not understand you at all..." And he lets his own clothes come off, joining her in earnest.
[2:53 PM] Spoopy Mika: She lets out a happy sigh. "This is something I missed very much." She turns presses herself to him. Even if she was still a little frizzed. "Do..Do I really leave you breathless sometimes husband?"
[3:00 PM] Kwakado: "Yes, love..." He would inquire later about what her and the boy...but for now, he was content just cradling her in his chest. "And I don't know why."(edited)
[3:03 PM] Spoopy Mika: She traces hearts on his chest. "Goodnight...and..I love you ok..I know I do, never forget that Sula-e." She kisses him, it's warm and gentle.
[3:07 PM] Kwakado: For once, Sula takes it slow, keeping her calm and secure. "Goodnight, sweetheart. Sleep with peace..." And he flattens out a little more, to give her a better pillow.
[3:10 PM] Spoopy Mika: ==END RP==



No comments:

Post a Comment