Tuesday, June 21, 2016

0: A Purpose in Life

Featuring: Kalenzo, Elwyn


Elwyn, a monk of Izumo, crosses paths with Kalenzo, a psychopathic killer, have a friendly in the city of Scathach. Elwyn tells Kalenzo about a party he has been invited to, in exchange for information on its location in the capital Amaterasu. As they part ways, Kalenzo murders a homeless man.

ColdToiletSeat-06/21/2016

After what seemed like an eternity of travel, Kalenzo had found himself at the entrance of Scathach. After a quick discussion with the guards, the artist found himself in the heat of the city, surrounded by unfamiliar faces. Deciding to separate himself from the crowd, Kalenzo had went through a less busy street, adjusting the bow on his back as he felt more at ease.
Deciding to give himself a brief respite, the bowman leaned up against a wall in order to people-watch.

Mango-06/21/2016

Elwyn nervously scanned his surroundings, he was riding his horse around the city. He didn't know which street goes where, and this crowd was very cramped...he didn't want to accidentally have his horse Michel step on someones toes.
He tried to ask for others to move around. "Oh, um...pardon me, but I need to get moving..." Unfortunately, that didn't really help much...

ColdToiletSeat-06/21/2016

Tch, what IS that kid doing? The apothecary wondered as he found his first target atop a horse. "Hey! You there! Lost, are we? What are you looking for?" He inquired, stroking his chin stubble before approaching Elwyn.

Mango-06/21/2016

"Me...?" Elwyn looked around to see if anyone else was listening to the stranger that suddenly called out. "...I...I'm looking for..." The troubadour took another look at the letter he recieved. "I believe that there is a party to be held here, and I can't find my way to the destination..."

ColdToiletSeat-06/21/2016

"Really now? That's fascinating, what kind of party might it be?" Kalenzo further inquired, arriving near the young one's horse. "If you don't mind sharing, that is." He added, narrowing his eyes, trying to pry any information he can from the letter in the boy's hands(edited)

Mango-06/21/2016

Elwyn had Michel back away. "...The reveal of the heir of the kingdom, I suppose..."

ColdToiletSeat-06/21/2016

"How fascinating! Would this be open to the public? Do you know?" Kalenzo kept questioning, following the young man on the horse.
June 22, 2016

Mango-06/22/2016

He backed away once more. "Pardon me, but I don't know if that is the case..."
"It may as well be open to the public if it is to reveal the new ruler, whoever they may be."

ColdToiletSeat-06/22/2016

Taking note of the horseman's discomfort, Kalenzo raised his eyebrows and eased his assault on Elwyn's personal space. "Hmm, certainly sounds promising. May I ask where it is, perhaps?" He asked, a slight tilt to his head

Mango-06/22/2016

"...That was the very question I asked."
"There's a name on the letter, but the road to it, I do not know..."

ColdToiletSeat-06/22/2016

"Oh, how silly of me!" The bowman chuckled, giving himself a playful slap on the head "Could you tell me the name? I believe I might know where it could be located."

Mango-06/22/2016

"The letter says that it shall take place in Amaterasu..."
"This might as well be the wrong location from what I gathered from the gossip of the citizens..."

ColdToiletSeat-06/22/2016

"You would be correct, this city is Scathach. The party is a bit further west, good sir!" Kalenzo smiled, re-adjusting the strap for the bag hanging on his shoulder(edited)

Mango-06/22/2016

"Oh, dear..."
"Well...this is rather embarassing, I suppose I'll take my leave then. The crowd seems to have spread out, so I might be able to ride my horse there." Elwyn smiled and nodded to the bowman. "Thank you for the help, may the Gods bless you wherever you go."

ColdToiletSeat-06/22/2016

"Not a problem, and who knows? I may even see you there!" Kalenzo added giving a smile He seems promising, he might be able to help me maybe...(edited)

Mango-06/22/2016

"A welcomed surprise, I suppose..."
"If you don't mind, could you tell me your name?"

ColdToiletSeat-06/22/2016

"Kalenzo, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance..." He trailed off, giving a bow while tilting his head in anticipation of receiving the horseman's name in return(edited)

Mango-06/22/2016

"Elwyn." He returned the bow. "It was nice talking to you, Sir Kalenzo, I'll be sure to put a word in for you the next time I pray."
"Good deeds should be repaid, and I'll try to repay you in my own way."(edited)

ColdToiletSeat-06/22/2016

"Ohoho, you're too kind." Kalenzo waved off, "I appreciate it, though, reassures that things will be alright in the near future."(edited)

Mango-06/22/2016

"I only follow the Monastery of Izumo's teachings, Sir Kalenzo. Your words need to be saved from someone who truly needs them."

ColdToiletSeat-06/22/2016

"Izumo?" Kalenzo asked, tilting his head "I can't say I've heard of the place. But regardless, thank you, I really do apprecate it."

Mango-06/22/2016

"Izumo is...a country far away from here. From a region called Nolore."
"But that isn't important right now. You are welcome. I'll take my leave now, perhaps we'll see eachother again soon?"

ColdToiletSeat-06/22/2016

"Perhaps we shall, and if we do, I am looking forward to it." The bowman replied, giving the young man a smile before remembering his original plans.
"Once again, it was a pleasure to meet you, take care of yourself." Kalenzo added, slowly starting to back away before turning around and disappearing into an alleyway.

Mango-06/22/2016

Elwyn waited until Kalenzo left. "What an odd man..."
"I suppose he's nice enough, though..." Elwyn shrugged. "Now then, Amaterasu is to the west, right...?" He rode off to his destination.

ColdToiletSeat-06/22/2016

"Ah yes, more fresh faces, so innocent and clean..." Kalenzo reflected as he made his way deeper and deeper into the alleyway, his cold expression reflecting his need for a new piece of art. "... I believe it is time for my original plans, there has to be some low-life around here that will have to sate my requirements..." The bowman muttered to himself and nobody in particular(edited)
Kalenzo's face grew into a sly grin as he found his soon-to-be first victim in this town, a homeless man with nothing to live for. "Hello there! You seem like someone who needs a purpose in life, allow me to supplant you."
=====End RP=====


No comments:

Post a Comment