Thursday, February 23, 2017

[IT] If You Want a Date

Featuring: Tori, Jean

February 23, 2017
[4:53 PM] Shiraha: Shortly after the fighting had ended, Tori let out a sigh of relief. Not having a physical weapon made her feel a bit off through out that entire fight and it wasn't helped by the fact that he was so insistent on sticking close by her this entire battle. *Speaking of him *. Tori walked over to that womanizer on the wyvern. "You, come with me for a minute."
[5:12 PM] Daddy John John: As Jean checked over Angard making sure she was okay he turned to Tori when she called to him. "It's quite unusual of you to call for me Tori. Do you need something?" He quickly scanned at Tori's new clothing and smirked. "And may I add that you look quite dashing in that new outfit?"
[5:16 PM] Shiraha: She blushed at the sudden compliment but didn't turn away immediately. "Why did you stick so close to me during the entire battle." Then finally her brave face gave way and she turned her head. "Did you want something from me?"
[5:29 PM] Daddy John John: Jean just gave Tori a warm smile and shook his head. "I was just making sure you were okay. This was your first real battle where you used magic and I wasn't sure how unwieldy you were with it. So I stuck back just in case anything went wrong." Jean combed through his hair and sighed. "It's not wrong of me to be worried about an ally right?"
[5:41 PM] Shiraha: "Well..um...no ..but" "You really weren't thinking of anything..especially given what happened...that night"
[5:51 PM] Daddy John John: Jean shook his head. "No not at all. I was just worried about you that's all especially since you were a bit more reckless then usual. Admittedly..A bit more worried then I usually am." Jean sighed as he turned his head to the side. "My heart stopped when you got warped away. I was really worried that you got into some trap or something. I was glad to see you were alright but you should be more careful of things like that Tori. It would...break my heart if you died."(edited)
[6:10 PM] Shiraha: "Right...right." "Look, if you want a date, you don't have to try and force something like it in battle you know"
[6:14 PM] Daddy John John: "I wasn't looking for a date Tori. If that was true I'd be asking Levia and Caprice for one right now. You weren't the only person I stuck by Tori." Cracking a smile the man winks at the witch. "But that offer is still open if you want to take it. I think a nice little date would do you wonders."
[6:18 PM] Shiraha: E...uh.... I let that one slip didn't I? "Alright fine, if you want one so badly. I'll entertain." "I'll be seeing you around then." Tori walks back to the main group.
[6:23 PM] Daddy John John: Jean nods as he sees the woman go off before he turns to his black wyvern. "You know Angard. I think that Tori may want to go on this date more then me would you agree?" Angard nods in agreement. "She is really cute when she's flustered. Perhaps I'm seeing the Real Tori underneath everything else."
[6:23 PM] Daddy John John: ===To Be Continued in the Date.===




No comments:

Post a Comment