Thursday, February 23, 2017

[IT] I Go Where You Go

Featuring: Claire, Akira

February 23, 2017
[10:09 PM] Bemoney: Claire wandered around the ground where a fierce fight was held not too long ago. Her hand touched over the marks on the wall as she reflected on the war. Though she had little part in it, she could see, feel and hear the wishes of those who fought. How, she didn't know.
[10:26 PM] Psychic Loser: Akira wandered around, aimlessly. Slowly his eyes took in each panel, each brick, each sheet of metal on the palace. This was what he fought for, right? The capital. Negotiations with the living nobles was underway. Khlin was free. So, why was this nagging feeling telling him: 'You're not done yet.'? He'd done his job. Right?
[10:46 PM] Bemoney: She took note of the man, but refrained from approaching him out of respect for his alone time. She instead continues to reflect on the spirit of war she felt in that last battle. The excitement, the chaos, the fear. Knowing how much her father has fought, as well as knowing her friends have gone through the same. It all felt overwhelming for her.
February 24, 2017
[4:40 AM] Psychic Loser: It was then that the man noticed the woman in front of him. Pulling himself together, he greeted the woman. "Hello. Are you one of..." he paused unsure of the proper words then continued. "You seem to be one of the queen's troops. Am I mistaken?"
[6:39 AM] Bemoney: "Yes, I am." she smiled. "Are you one of the rebel fighters?"
[2:43 PM] Psychic Loser: Akira nodded. "Indeed, I am."
[5:07 PM] Bemoney: "How...do you feel? Your people have won." she asked, lowering her hood.
[5:12 PM] Psychic Loser: "Not particularly any better than before." He said looking at the ground.
[6:29 PM] Bemoney: "Why is that? I mean...you've toppled a corrupt leader...and now the people won't suffer."
[6:43 PM] Psychic Loser: "I feel like I haven't finished my job. Silly, I know."
[7:09 PM] Bemoney: "What do you mean? Is there more to do?"
[7:47 PM] Psychic Loser: "Plenty." He nodded. "Even though we won, I still want to leave Khlin."
[7:50 PM] Bemoney: "Eh? Why not? I'd imagine there would be a lot of reconstruction to do."
[8:09 PM] Psychic Loser: "There's that. But there's also nothing left for me here." He shrugged. "I've gotten quite comfortable with the queen army. I'd like to join is what I'm saying."
[8:30 PM] Bemoney: "O-oh, well...I'm not really...I don't have authority over people joining us but...well, you did fight with us now so...I guess there shouldn't be a problem. I'm Claire, by the way. What's your name?"
[8:33 PM] Psychic Loser: "My name's Akira."
[8:46 PM] Bemoney: "Well sir Akira, welcome to the uh...company? Army? Group? I'm not too sure to be honest..."
[8:59 PM] Psychic Loser: "Thank you. I'd say 'Welcome to Khlin" but...you seem to be well acquainted."(edited)
[9:03 PM] Bemoney: "Well...aside from the fighting...I haven't experienced Khlin all that much. What's it like? Without all the..er...war?"
[9:10 PM] Psychic Loser: "Most of the population's dirt poor. Villages spring up and fall every other week. There are some spots that are nice but, they're up in the mountains."
[9:17 PM] Bemoney: "Oh...wow...well..." she sheepishly rubs her arm. "I mean...it's not too different from my homeland...but... What about you? How was your life?"
[9:20 PM] Psychic Loser: He rubbed his left arm sleeve. "You'd be better off not knowing."
[11:24 PM] Bemoney: "Oh...that's fair." She looks around the ground, picking up a sword from one of the fallen. "How long have you been fighting in this war?"
[11:31 PM] Psychic Loser: "About a year. It's had its ups and downs. You?"(edited)
[11:35 PM] Bemoney: "Not too long actually..to be honest our group kinda joined recently."
[11:41 PM] Psychic Loser: Akira nodded. "I see. What's it like outside of Khlin?"(edited)
February 25, 2017
[8:12 PM] Bemoney: "Well...you'll have to be a bit more specific..there're a lot of places outside of Khlin."
[8:45 PM] Psychic Loser: "Well, before I joined the rebellion, me and a few others tried scrounging up some money to escape to Freyzenwald."(edited)
[8:52 PM] Bemoney: "Oh, well...Freyzenwald...it's an interesting place...I've never seen such a mix of culture before...I'm originally from Nohr so...I've seen and met people from all over! It's a good place, to put it simply."
[9:03 PM] Psychic Loser: "That's nice. Maybe I'll finally see it myself one day. Till then, I go were you go."
[9:07 PM] Bemoney: She nods in affirmation of his reply, stopping abruptly at the last part. "...waitwha-"
[9:19 PM] Psychic Loser: "I mean, I'll see you on the battlefield. I'll talk to somebody about joining the queen's army."
[9:24 PM] Bemoney: "Right...I'm sure you fighting alongside will be enough explanation that you're fighting with us. If you can't share your reason then I'm sure no one would pester you for it."
[9:33 PM] Psychic Loser: "I suppose so. Now if you excuse me, I have to go check on my Pegasus. Farewell."
[9:34 PM] Bemoney: "Alright, See you around Akira!" She waves, continuing her aimless wandering and thinking around the battlefield
[9:40 PM] Psychic Loser: Akira jogged off to check on his Pegasus. Incoherent mumbling about how his Pegasus kept stealing his food slowly faded out of earshot as he left Claire to her own devices.
[9:40 PM] Psychic Loser: ===End RP===



No comments:

Post a Comment