Tuesday, October 25, 2016

90: My Kitten is Missing

Featuring: Elwyn, Leodin


October 25, 2016
[9:06 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Elwyn hurried around the camp with a worried look on his face. Pudding was missing, and if Lunarea found him, Elwyn would be in so much trouble. (Which is what he thought.) "Oooooh....!!!" Elwyn ran in place as he took one last look behind crates and in tents. Elwyn moved the blinds of one tent and yelled. "Puddi--OH! i'm so, so sorry!" He closed them and immediately ran ahead with his face turning red, he accidentally looked into someone in the middle of changing.
[9:08 AM] REWlego: Leodin hears his friend running around and exits his tent. What's going on with him...? Leodin walks over and puts a hand on Elwyn's shoulder. "Are you okay Elwyn?"
[9:10 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "AAH!" Elwyn yelled and jumped in surprise.
[9:11 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Oh," Elwyn wiped his forehead when he realised the person wasn't Lunarea, but his dear friend Leodin. "Leodin! You scared me!"
[9:11 AM] REWlego: "Oh, I'm sorry about that, but you have me worried as well! What's going on?"
[9:15 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "My kitten, he's missing." He continued to look around. "Have you seen...a small black kitten around? He's about this--" Elwyn placed some distance between his hands to emulate the size of his beloved Pudding. "--size, and is prone to biting and meowing out when he's very hungry, also his name is Pudding, that's important too."
[9:16 AM] REWlego: "No, I haven't seen him...I'll help you look though."
[9:18 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Where would he be..." Elwyn stopped and thought about where ever his kitten would be. "If I were a kitten, I'd be..."
[9:18 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Oh!"
[9:18 AM] REWlego: "What?"
[9:18 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "The mess hall, of course! Since I didn't find him, I didn't manage to feed him..."
[9:18 AM] REWlego: "Okay, let's go!"
[9:21 AM] Mango | Very Gay: (casual scene cut into mess hall)
[9:22 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Elwyn slammed open the doors to the mess hall. "If someone doesn't tell me WHERE my kitten is they're all going to NOT GET HEALED AND HOPEFULLY GET TUBERCOLOSIS AND DIE FOR ALL I CARE!"(edited)
[9:23 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Except for you." Elwyn pointed to one of the healers whom he worked with. "You're pretty nice, I hope you don't get tubercolosis, I heard your brother Bartholomew did, sorry."
[9:24 AM] REWlego: "Okay, let's calm down Elwyn," he whispers, and puts an arm in front of him.
[9:25 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "My KITTEN is missing, Leodin! Cats are serious business!"
[9:26 AM] REWlego: "Okay, I agree, but let's be calm about this."
[9:28 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "First of all, no. Second of all--" Elwyn was interrupted by the sound of approaching meowing and little fast pitter-patters across the wood. Pudding ran up to Elwyn and latched on to his robe. "Pudding! Oh, sweetheart!" Elwyn held his cat up and cuddled it. "Don't you scare me like that again!"
[9:28 AM] REWlego: Leodin let's out a small sigh and smiles.
[9:31 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Elwyn tears up. "He's so beautiful, I love him so much..." He pushes Pudding on Leodin's face. "Look! He's an angel!"
[9:32 AM] REWlego: "Mhmm!" he mumbles through the cat fur. Leodin grabs the kitten and holds him.
[9:39 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Pudding meowed and tried to get away from Leodin. Mask = Bad to kitty.
[9:40 AM] REWlego: Leodin doesn't realize that the mask is the problem and hands him back to Elwyn. "Guess he doesn't like me..."
[9:41 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "..."
[9:41 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Elwyn covered Leodin's mask with his robe and put Pudding back in Leodin's hands.
[9:41 AM] REWlego: "What are you doing? I can't see..."
[9:44 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Pudding was doing fine. He rubbed up to Leodin.
[9:45 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Oh, my gods..." Elwyn removed the robe and Pudding started to act like before.
[9:45 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "I think he's scared of your mask!"
[9:46 AM] REWlego: Leodin turns away and uses one hand to remove his mask.
[9:47 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Pudding continued to be wary of the mask.
[9:47 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "At least someone looks intimidated from your mask..."
[9:48 AM] REWlego: "Ha ha, very funny."
[9:49 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "I'm just saying! It makes you look more endearing rather than scary." Elwyn smiled.
[9:50 AM] REWlego: "Well, it's not meant to cause fear in the first place, so that's fine with me."
[10:27 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "But still, there has to be someone spreading rumors that you wear it to spread fear onto your foes. Maybe."
[10:27 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Also, I'm just saying but it wasn't me."
[10:49 AM] REWlego: "Heh, okay. If you say so."
[10:51 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Alright, now that we found him. We should get back. I don't want Lunarea to know I took a kitten in without her permission.."
[11:04 AM] REWlego: "Wait... Queen Lunarea doesn't know?"
[11:06 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "The only ones who know are...basically just you and Claire."
[11:07 AM] REWlego: "Why haven't you told anyone else?"
[11:27 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Cause...um...I wasn't really sure...?"
[11:28 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "I told myself I'd take him in for a bit then release him, but...he stole my heart..."
[11:30 AM] REWlego: "As long as he doesn't get in our way on the battlefield," he jokes.
[11:58 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Oh, Claire and I were actually concerned about leaving him alone after battle..."
[11:59 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "Do you want to be his babysitter whenever I'm not around?"
[12:12 PM] REWlego: "oh, um.... yeah, sure!"
[12:20 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "Great! I'll give you a list of everything he needs, oh! And when he should be fed, too. They shouldn't be fed more than twice a day. He also gets hyper sometimes, so don't be alarmed if he suddenly runs all over you and tries to attack your hands and legs. But you're wearing armor, so it's fine."
[12:21 PM] REWlego: "Woah, Elwyn... He'll be fine."
[12:31 PM] Mango | Very Gay: "I only want what's best for my son."
[12:32 PM] REWlego: "Of course Elwyn, I know. He'll be safe with me."
October 31, 2016
[5:26 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "All right, first things first." Elwyn began making a very very long list of necessities for Pudding. He went on and on and on and on.
[5:27 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "--And lastly, if he rampages around your tent and tries to burrow into things, you should have him go outside as that means he'd like to go take a trip to do...things."
[5:27 AM] REWlego: "Ok, got it."
[5:30 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Pudding starts gnawing on Leodin's hands. "Oh, Leodin..."
[5:30 AM] REWlego: "...What?"
[5:31 AM] Mango | Very Gay: "If you don't let go, you might meet a...stinky fate of sorts." Elwyn smiled.
[5:32 AM] REWlego: Leodin puts the kitten back onto the ground. "I don't think I'd want that, huh?"
[5:33 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Elwyn tried not to widen his eyes as he stiffled a giggle. "N-No..."
[5:34 AM] Mango | Very Gay: Elwyn quickly grabbed Pudding. "I'll...be off." He giggled some more. "You might want to clean your shoe, by the way." He Goes
[5:43 AM] REWlego: Leodin doesn't even look down at his shoe, he just turns and leaves, shaking his head as he walks away.
[5:50 AM] Mango | Very Gay: =end rp after so long lol=



No comments:

Post a Comment