Sunday, May 14, 2017

The Whole Swan Situation

Featuring: Freyr, Odette

May 14, 2017
[8:48 PM] Samson, Hero of the Sun: Outside of the city, Freyr was running through the forest, training his endurance and speed. The night air was a little eager as he ran, tiny flakes of snow here and there.
[8:50 PM] Samson, Hero of the Sun: He stopped for a moment to catch his breath, turning to see a wonderfully crystal clear lake that reflected the moonlight.
[8:51 PM] Mikaboo: A woman is sleeping near the lake. Around her swans curls up to her as they sleep. It's something out of a fairy tail almost.
[8:55 PM] Samson, Hero of the Sun: Freyr stood confused. "What? Why is she out here in this cold, alone at that?" He quietly said while walking down to her. He kneeled and took off his coat to out over her.
[8:56 PM] Mikaboo: One of the swans wake and look at the man, nibbling on his coat. Other start to wake and hiss at him.
[8:59 PM] Samson, Hero of the Sun: "Hey hey." He whispers "I'm just trying to help." He wraps the woman in the coat and cradles her. Scheiße! It's cold out here
[9:00 PM] Mikaboo: She yawns and blinks...warm..wait..those weren't her arms. She looks up at the man. "...Hello sir?"
[9:04 PM] Samson, Hero of the Sun: "H-hey. Are you all right? It's cold out here and you shouldn't be alone."
[9:06 PM] Mikaboo: She looks at him confused. "I'm fine..Do you always bother those trying to sleep?"
[9:08 PM] Samson, Hero of the Sun: He smiled a little nervously, "Well no, but it's not everyday you see a beautiful woman laying alone outside in the cold."
[9:10 PM] Mikaboo: She looks around. "Beautiful? Sir..I'm not cold nor am I beautiful." She says it plainly. "The swans keep me warm." Some of them climb in her lap.
[9:12 PM] Samson, Hero of the Sun: "Oh well miss I must contest. You may not be cold but you are quite captivating."(edited)
[9:14 PM] Mikaboo: She just looks at him. "You are very forward sir but thank you." She doesn't notice as a swam takes home in her hair. "Sir..if I may ask, why are you out so late anyway?"
[9:19 PM] Samson, Hero of the Sun: He notices the sawn nesting in her hair and slowly cracks a smile. "I was training myself, I couldn't sleep so I went running. Now why are you outside, miss?" He leaned forward a little with the you, unintentionally.
[9:26 PM] Mikaboo: "I live here with my sister." She looks around at the swans. "This is our lake."
[9:32 PM] Samson, Hero of the Sun: He didn't see any houses or any other people around. "Um..where's your house and sister?"
[9:34 PM] Mikaboo: "Huh? My sisters are all around us sir.." The swans curls next to her now, falling back into their slumber. "My home is..this lake." She yawns.
[9:36 PM] Samson, Hero of the Sun: "W-what" he slowly responded "That doesn't make any sense...what do you mean?"
[9:37 PM] Mikaboo: She yawns again. "What do you mean sir? I have been very clear."
[9:37 PM] Samson, Hero of the Sun: "Yeah but... these are swans."
[9:41 PM] Mikaboo: "I..yes they are sir. What is the problem?"
[9:44 PM] Samson, Hero of the Sun: "Nothing is the problem, miss. I just..." Maybe she has some type of kinship to them? But, how does she live in the lake? "How are you able to live out here? Miss..."
[9:48 PM] Mikaboo: She looks tiredly at him. "I'm Odette sir." She yawns once more and stands, taking a few swans with her. "Follow me sir if you are so interested."
[9:49 PM] Samson, Hero of the Sun: "Odette..." he whispered to himself. He hesitated before going but he stood quickly and followed her.
[9:52 PM] Mikaboo: She leads him to a small hut. She opens the door and heads inside. It's a simple home, bare except for the bare necessities. "Sir, would you care for some milk?"
[9:52 PM] Samson, Hero of the Sun: "If you would be so kind, yes please."
[9:53 PM] Samson, Hero of the Sun: wow she lives...here? Why?
[9:59 PM] Mikaboo: She pulls out a small mug and pours him some milk. She hands it to him and rubs her eyes. "My sisters want me to head back to sleep soon. I agree." She gives him a sleepy smile as she sips on her own glass of milk.
[10:00 PM] Samson, Hero of the Sun: "Ok,sorry for waking you..." he drank his milk as well before talking again. "So, how is it you are able to live out here? Why not live in the city? Or maybe a town?"(edited)
[10:02 PM] Mikaboo: "Then me and my sisters would be parted and it's not very easy to leave a town or city when it is time to migrate."
[10:02 PM] Samson, Hero of the Sun: "Time to migrate?"
[10:05 PM] Mikaboo: "Some of my sisters leave to find a partner. I sometimes go with them."
[10:06 PM] Samson, Hero of the Sun: "Sometimes...what's the chance of you finding a partner here." He took another sip
[10:09 PM] Mikaboo: "Here? I don't know sir..I've never thought about finding a partner really."
[10:10 PM] Samson, Hero of the Sun: "Hmm, well I don't think I would be hard for someone to want to be for partner."
[10:13 PM] Mikaboo: She tilts her head. "I..don't understand sir."
[10:18 PM] Samson, Hero of the Sun: "Well other than the whole swan situation, your looks can pull any young adventurer."
[10:19 PM] Mikaboo: She still looks confused. "My looks? I'm not trying to pull anyone sir."
[10:22 PM] Samson, Hero of the Sun: "That's the thing, you don't even have to try! But I digress." He finished his milk. "I wanted to know how you are able to live out here, please, I would really like to know."
[10:27 PM] Mikaboo: "What do you mean how? I just live sir." The man who had woke her was so strange.
[10:29 PM] Samson, Hero of the Sun: "Life out here in the wilderness, especially during the winter, is harsh and difficult. Most would be rugged and scruffy, but you...you are, pristine. It's just...mind boggling."
[10:30 PM] Samson, Hero of the Sun: He laughed to himself for a moment. "You even have the elegant appearance of a swan."
[10:33 PM] Mikaboo: "Pristine..?" She sighs. "My sisters are I just live out here sir but this is not our home. We've only stopped in this place for a moment. Soon we will move on..maybe that is why..I look so..pristine."
[10:34 PM] Samson, Hero of the Sun: "Oh... how soon do you plan to leave?"
[10:38 PM] Mikaboo: "Soon, my eldest sister will tell us but as for right now, I do not know."
[10:40 PM] Samson, Hero of the Sun: "Soon..." he stood "I would very much like to meet you again Odette, my name is Freyr. Perhaps we could meet tomorrow afternoon?"
[10:42 PM] Mikaboo: "A strange man whom woke me from my sleep. If I was a smarter woman I would tell you no but.." She looks down at her mug. "Tomorrow afternoon is fine. By the lake right?"
[10:45 PM] Samson, Hero of the Sun: "Yes yes!" He briskly walked over to her. "I would be honored to meet you back here." He motioned to his coat that she was still wearing. "You can keep it if you want."
[10:47 PM] Mikaboo: She tightens the coat around her and smiles. "Thank you..." She looks up at him.
[10:51 PM] Samson, Hero of the Sun: He smiled back. "Alright. Tomorrow it is, please sleep well and safely Odette." He bowed and then took his leave. Once outside he shivered. Worth it.(edited)
[10:57 PM] Mikaboo: Ah he was a strange man that Freyr..she yawns and falls alseep on the couch, using his coat as he blanket.
[10:58 PM] Samson, Hero of the Sun: === aaaaaand scene ===



No comments:

Post a Comment