Thursday, December 15, 2016

[C7] 12/15: Pressing Red

Featuring: Sula, Vivianna, Conri


[4:17 PM] Kwakado: ===End RP===
December 15, 2016
[8:59 PM] Kwakado: Vivianna, Conri, and Sula are hauled off to a pitch-black prison cell without any amenities beyond four unlit torches. A room more fitting an execution than an inprisonment. The Dwabi is wounded and still not yet conscious, having fallen in battle to the Khlinese commander. A single door on the far stone wall remains locked.(edited)
[9:03 PM] M I K A: Vivianna slowly wakes up. W-Where was she..she tries to move her hands but its like they are tied together..She starts to panic now. "J-Jean? Jean where are you..y-you said you wouldn't leave me.." Her voice is rough and her throat hurts more ever. She starts to cry.
[9:07 PM] Storm: Conri's ears twitch at the sound of crying and his eyes snap open. He jumps to his feat immediately, instinctively swiping at the open air, starlted by the change in scenario. "Who the hell is crying?" he growls as his eyes slowly adjust to the darkness. Looking around the dark room, he can't make out much other than shapes of two bodies and a door.(edited)
[9:09 PM] M I K A: "Jean?" She tries to stand up her legs are shaky and weak. "Is that you?"
[9:12 PM] Storm: Conri turns to one of the shapes, the one that was crying. "Jean?" Conri asked a loud to himself, Oh that wyvern rider I think I did shots with "Nope not Jean. Someone else. Who the hell are you?"
[9:13 PM] M I K A: She is startled..he wasn't jean then..a stranger. She starts to crawl away, scared. "D-Don't hurt me p-please."
[9:18 PM] Storm: Conri couldn't help but chuckle softly. "I ain't gonna hurt you. Seems like we're stuck in here together. For the time being, whoever you are, we're allies." However helpful a crying woman can be though Conri moved moved over towards the other body, keeping his eyes on the woman, just in case. As he approached this other body hey could make out some faint details in this darkness thanks to his beastial eyes. Well I'll be, if it isn't the goddamn Dwabi. Did ya predict this too? He moved the body into a more stable position, before gently slapping the man's face. "You know this man?" Conri called out to the crying woman.
[9:20 PM] M I K A: "I..I can't see much." She works up her nerves and moves closer again. She blinks in surprise when she notices his ears..it makes her smile. "I.." She moves closer. "Sula!"
[9:21 PM] Kwakado: "Nnh.." Sula groans weakly in response to the slap, wading through a sea of memories. Where...no, when is he?
[9:24 PM] Storm: "Well look who's awake." Conri stood up, backing a few steps away from Sula "You know you're shit. You were right, I tore that kinshi right out of the sky, sent her on a bloody retreat. Now do you magic mumbo jumbo so we can all see better"
[9:25 PM] M I K A: "W-What are you talking about..who..are.." She pauses. "I'm sorry I haven't even told you my name. I'm Vivianna, pleased to meet you."
[9:28 PM] Storm: Conri turned towards the woman, what name should I use? The Dwabi knows me by the name from my time in Khlin. Let's just stick with that. "Convel" he states, "So you know this man then? You were in that battle against that machine?"
[9:31 PM] M I K A: "Convel.." She nods. "I was fighting as well..and we got separated..I had hoped he got away safely." She gently caresses his cheek. "Oh Sula.."
[9:31 PM] Kwakado: Sula's eyelids slide open...yet someow it is darker. And full of pain. His thoughts slip out on his tongue. "...why am I still alive..."
[9:33 PM] M I K A: She gasp and hugs him. "Sula!" His names turns into a bloody cough.
[9:36 PM] Kwakado: "Vivi-e..!" Sula embraces her before his mind can even respond, yet as his eyes adjust to the darkness he sees another face in the shadows. "...and Convel-u...?"
[9:39 PM] Storm: Conri rolled his eyes and turned away from the apparent couple to inspect the door. "Fancy meeting me here huh?" Conri placed his hand on the cold door, thumping it with a fist. "So tell me, see this in your future too?"
[9:40 PM] M I K A: She pulls away to look at him. "What are you talking about?"
[9:41 PM] Kwakado: "N-Nodya...this isn't right. I should not be here.." Sula turned to Vivianna, his voice raising. "You should not be here!"
[9:42 PM] M I K A: "Huh? Jean was trying to protect me but we got caught..I hope he's alright.."
[9:45 PM] Kwakado: "No..Arte-mi, you..." Sula looks up at Conri, shaking a fist as his feet flattened. "..what did you even do?!"
[9:47 PM] Storm: Artemi? Wait, Artemis? That sounds familliar. Was that the kinshi? Conri turned back to face the other two, and shrugged his shoulders. "Only did what you predicted. Said I'd be attacked by a Kinshi right? Well I ripped that one out of the sky. Why you know her?"
[9:49 PM] Kwakado: "..." To Conri's capable eyes, Sula's pupils seemed to shine with fury, like white-hot steel. "...it does not matter. They are all gone, now....." He fell back into a slump against the wall.(edited)
[9:52 PM] M I K A: "Sula?" She looked at him with concern and confusion. "Convel...how do you know each other?"
[9:54 PM] Storm: The corners of Conri's lips slightly curled into sneer at the Dwabi's fury. "Don't know this man. Only met him in some tent not too long ago. Told me my fortune." But he seems more familiar than that. I still can't place him and why he knows me as Convel(edited)
[9:58 PM] M I K A: "Oh.." She looks confused. Something was wrong here. "Sula? I thought you had..fled from here.."
[10:00 PM] Kwakado: "..And I thought, I could trust that boy to keep you safe." Sula presses a finger to his forehead. "We were all wrong."
[10:00 PM] M I K A: "Huh..no Jean saved me..I was going to die if he hadn't found me..don't blame him please."
[10:04 PM] Storm: "Oh for gods sake. It doesn't matter what happened on that battlefield. What matters is we're stuck in this god forsaken cell together. I dunno about you two, but I wanna leave. So Sula, you dead on your feet or can you be of use?" Conri put his hands to his neck, he could just use his stone and beast out of here, but to his dismay he did not find the stone his master gave him all those years ago. "Fucks sake, they took my stone" he mutters to himself.(edited)
[10:07 PM] Kwakado: "Of course, it would not matter to you. Humans must mean nothing, to the Queen's pets, ha." Sula spits onto the stone floor. "You're all the same."
[10:09 PM] M I K A: She is shocked. "Sula!" Ow..no more loud words for her, she starts to cough again. "He's right..we need to get out of here. " She gets up and smiles at Conri. "Do you need me to do something?"
[10:16 PM] Storm: This time Conri laughed out loud. "Insults? Really? Didn't think the Dwabi were capable of such thought. And here I thought they were just around for some token weird entertainment." And dying on beaches. "But yes, let's get out of here." He turned to Vivianna, "Any chance you can get him up. We need to somehow get rid of this darkness so you two can see."
[10:25 PM] Kwakado: Sula lifted himself from the floor of their box of a cell. "I can stand on my own, Woyudu." He took a few uneasy steps toward his fiance, reaching out into the darkness. "Vivi-e...did they hurt you?"
[10:28 PM] M I K A: She comes closer to him, taking comfort in his warmth. "No..I-I'm fine..I was just so scared that you had left me."
[10:29 PM] Kwakado: Sula plants a kiss on her cheek. "Forgive me, love....I..I wanted to save you from this. All of it."(edited)
[10:32 PM] Storm: "Can we just please move on. We're stuck in a prison cell. You make me sick. If you wanted to save her from all this, maybe try harder next time Dwabi"
[10:33 PM] M I K A: "Please do not Convel, he has a name and if we want to get out we have to work together. I know you must be mad but do not take it out on his..we've all been through a lot ok."
[10:35 PM] Kwakado: "We are not going to get out." Sula looks down. "Anyone can see. They have the power to tear cities apart...and we have nothing left."
[10:37 PM] M I K A: "No you can't just give up!" She goes into a coughing fit again. "I know we can get out of here..and I won't stay here with you..I need to leave..." She rubs her stomach. "Convel..is it alright to check the door?"
[10:45 PM] Storm: "Yeah listen to your girlfriend, Sula" Conri said in mock enthusiasm, placing emphasis on the Dwabi's name while looking at Vivianna. The sooner I'm away from them the better. Conri walked over to the door, checking to see if it was first of all locked. Never know Unsurprised that it was locked, he moved his hands along the edges investigating it carefully be fore finally backing up a few steps and putting a shoulder into the door. "Not gonna budge it seems. Maybe if I had my beaststone, or one of you can blast it down with some magic"
[10:49 PM] Kwakado: Sula gave his robes a pat. "No scroll...no magic." And no Shimi-e...(edited)
[10:51 PM] Storm: "Then we're stuck here for now. We can always try and lure the guards if they can hear us. But that requires all of us capable of fighting" He eyes looked towards Vivianna who from her coughing didn't seem to be too capable, and then to Sula who seemed to still be injured. "But I don't know what our odds of that happening are"(edited)
[10:53 PM] M I K A: She yawns. "Maybe if we sat and think together we can come up with something..I do believe we can get out of here."
[10:56 PM] Kwakado: "There was a time for that..." Sula turns to face the other wall. "A time when we could have avoided this Nanyo....but now I will never see them again."
[10:57 PM] M I K A: "Sula what are you talking about?"
[10:58 PM] Kwakado: "Shimi-e, Nadi-e, Leo-e...I could not save them. Or you, or Paris-i."
[11:01 PM] Storm: "She said work together, not complain about the past" Conri said, walking back into the center of the room. He sat down on the floor, crossing his legs. "Now, I'm all ears to any suggesstion" Leo? Can't be that kid in the army can it?
[11:03 PM] M I K A: "Sula..I am safe and I'm sure Leo and Nadi are too. As long as we get out of here we can't lose hope."
[11:05 PM] Kwakado: "Of course...of course." Sula sits down by Conri, the luster having faded from his eyes.
[11:08 PM] M I K A: "Maybe we should look around the room..see if we find anything."
[11:09 PM] Storm: "From what I can tell, because I can see better than you two, the room's basically empty. Just four walls and a door. No beds probably means we're not supposed to be here long term. You guys can stumble in the dark, but I doubt we'd find anything."
[11:12 PM] Kwakado: Sula nods, shutting his eyes. His mind drifts to a faraway beach...a long-abandoned forest...
[11:15 PM] M I K A: "Then what can we do...I don't want to wait in darkness." She shivers
[11:16 PM] Storm: "Don't think there's anything we can do. Just wait for our would be executioners to show up"(edited)
[11:18 PM] M I K A: "No..no..I can't die..my child is still growing.." She can't help but shed tears
[11:19 PM] Kwakado: "Este-me...ah...." The Dwabi seems overcome with despair.
[11:21 PM] Storm: "Child? Are you pregnant?" Conri asked, standing up now.
[11:22 PM] M I K A: She nods. "I am. Can you sense anything?"
[11:24 PM] Storm: "Great, more complications for when the going gets tough" Conri complained, "What do you mean sense anything?" Conri sniffed in Vivianna's direction. She definitely smelled a bit different than a normal human.
[11:26 PM] M I K A: "I was wondering if you could smell the child." She cracks a smile at him.
[11:29 PM] Storm: "I think I can. It's a faint smell but that's probably what makes your scent different than normal" Kinda like that one target's mistress in Neko Shogun. Shame she walked in when she wasn't supposed to
[11:31 PM] Storm: "So we just gonna sit here and wait then? What about you Sula. You've been quiet. Any input?"(edited)
[11:39 PM] Kwakado: "We cannot leave, but through the door. Yet we cannot open the door. It is simple....we must wait for whatever comes."
[11:45 PM] Storm: Conri walked back to the wall opposite the door and slouched against it near the right corner. "Then we wait and hope for the best."
December 16, 2016
[3:52 PM] M I K A: She doesn't know where to go as she looks at the two men she was trapped with..She curls up some and starts to sing.
[3:52 PM] M I K A: "And you don't seem to understand A shame you seemed an honest man And all the fears you hold so dear Will turn to whisper in your ear"
[11:52 PM] Kwakado: With nothing else to offer her, Sula comes over to give her some warmth. His thorny-tattooed arms wrap around her, and he strokes her hair gently while she sings.
December 18, 2016
[10:07 AM] M I K A: Her songs break off into soft sobs, as she clings to him, like he is her last piece of hope.
[10:56 PM] Kwakado: "My love..." Though the thought of it ashames him, Sula is glad that she is here to suffer alongside him.(edited)
[10:59 PM] M I K A: "I'm..scared." She shivers. "We..we are going be ok.." She's more mumbling to herself now, eyes glassy and lost.
[11:03 PM] Kwakado: "Ha, Bi..." He smiles deleriously with cloudy eyes. But he could shed no tears for the Khlinese victims, or his fallen companions. He focuses his mind instead on Vivianna...finding such a small world to be much more comfortable to live in. "I'm right here....Stay with me....."
[11:12 PM] M I K A: "Here.." She smiles. "Raoul..you look different..older.." She giggles. "Where are we Raoul?"
[11:13 PM] Kwakado: Sula sighs, unsure of whether she has gone mad or him. Probably everyone."Keibele..."(edited)
[11:17 PM] M I K A: She looks confused. "No you're not..this is..oh.." She blinks shaking off whatever spell had come over her. "Sula..I..I..do you wish I was someone else at times.."
[11:19 PM] Kwakado: "..." A long pause, as Sula remembers them. "Vivi-e. I am all out of wishes."
[11:22 PM] M I K A: She only nods. "You do then..I want to talk honestly then..if I shall die here. When I first fell for you..in my mind I felt I had settled. I know I am pretty and sweet and kind and yet I am unloved...I rushed into love with you because I used to be scared you were my only chance."
[11:32 PM] Kwakado: "..of course." Sula gives an airy, fake laugh, leaning back into the cold stone. "We rushed, like rodents to a trap. Letting our hearts rule us without another thought."
[11:35 PM] M I K A: "And I thought you are just playing along..you seem to at times and I didn't feel so bad."
[11:47 PM] Kwakado: Sula blinks. "Playing along... perhaps. You wanted that?"
[11:51 PM] M I K A: "Yes as I stayed with you...the love grew deeper and..I keep thinking..don't let this man stop pretending..if only to be happy." She sighs.
[11:57 PM] Kwakado: "Now you see. All Sula-u brings, is despair. I say keibele, hu--" Sula's fist pounded into his arrow wound. "I took away your happy future."(edited)
December 19, 2016
[12:02 AM] M I K A: "No no! You didn't..I..I really did fall for you. It hit me on the morning after our first time. I had never been so happy.." Her smiles grows a little warm. "I had given you all I could as a woman and I didn't regret it no..no all I could think was..I want to do this with no one but this man."
[12:05 AM] Kwakado: Sula, in turn, frowns at her words. "Another man, could have kept you out of prison. If I loved you, I would never have let you follow. But...you make me just too happy."
December 20, 2016
[12:36 AM] M I K A: Her smile is brighter at his last words. "You could have tried but..you know I would follow you anyways. I'm very terrible at listening when I'm in love."
[12:42 AM] Kwakado: "...I should not like to hear that, but..." Sula's smile betrays himself.
[1:04 AM] M I K A: Her smiles slips again. "At times I wonder if I had kissed leo back...would I have been different..sadder..happier.." She looks away.
[1:08 AM] Kwakado: "That would be a, different path...Yes, there are many I could have taken."
[1:11 AM] M I K A: "Like rejecting me? I really thought you would tell me to leave you alone after the birth of Este.."
[1:23 AM] Kwakado: "Yes....and I tried, ha. But my love for humani-ti is weak. I have even abandoned Shimi-e..."
[8:37 AM] M I K A: "What...you haven't abandoned her, she was taken from you. ."
[5:56 PM] Kwakado: "Then where is she?!" Sula's legs curl back to his robe. "This is...wrong, all of it..."
[6:02 PM] M I K A: "I don't know! If we could find a way out of her maybe we could find her.." She blinks back tears, trying not to look at Sula. She needed to calm down. "Won't this be a story to tell you little Paris,,I bet you won't even believe it." She talks like the baby is in her arms.
[6:14 PM] Kwakado: Sula folds under the weight of the world, shifting away from Vivianna. He crumples forward, able to do no more but wait for it all to end.
[6:17 PM] M I K A: Vivianna looks at the Sula and looks away...who was that old man..she shutters and moves closer to the wolf boy.
[6:21 PM] Kwakado: A sudden, deep booming voice fills the room. A voice that only speaks a single word. “Escape.” The door suddenly flies open, and three humanoid figures enter the room. Two holding spears, and one, a tome. As if on cue, the four torches light up simultaneously, giving off a dim light. The humans standing in front of them weren’t simple executioners. No, their eyes glowed purple, and they leaked a slight purple gas around their entire bodies. It was just like the enemies that invaded Freyzenwald.(edited)
[6:54 PM] Storm: At the sudden booming voice, Conri leaped to his feet, having droned out most of Sula and Vivianna's conversation. "Here we go. Time to do this" he exclaimed, shrugging his shoulders as the enemies entered the room. Conri narrowed his eyes towards the purple eyed creatures. He rushed forward, to the center of them striking a shoulder on his way in. Sula had better get off his mopey ass and help here
[7:31 PM] Kwakado: The deep, disembodied voice stirred Sula from his crumpled state, against the wall of the prison cell. He looked up at the intruding demons, with empty eyes. "O Dwaxo. No..." He stood, not out of obedience to the voice, but a deep, festering hatred. One that burned so hot, it actually filled the air with a foul, furious mist - not unlike that of the strangers in front of him. "...I don't care what you are, anymore." The defiant Dwabi came up to the enemies, and the fell smoke roiling around him focused into a single cloud in the palm of his tattooed hand. ".. This is the cost, of crossing Sula." And with only his darkly-stained hands, the Dwabi destroyed them.
[7:38 PM] Storm: Conri spun around as the remaining soldier in the room flung a spear of lightning his way. Instinctively throwing up his arms in anticipation of the incoming magical attack, he was surprised to see that the attack had completely dissipated into thin air as some spectral force appeared before him. This force knocked the soldier back giving his ally, the Dwabi fortune teller an opportunity to attack as well. What the fuck was that? Conri felt different in this moment but couldn't properly describe it. It was, primal in nature, something he hadn't felt in ages. Like as if he was once again connected to his pack, and nature itself. His mind raced, unlocking a memory suppressed for decades. He saw glimpses from back to his time in the wolf pack, and lessons from the spiritual master. Huh, I wonder Conri guided his hand over his chest, remembering glimpses of his childhood. But felt nothing. He had no idea what he was doing. This is fucking stupid. I'm just gonna rip his throat out. It was at this moment Conri felt a surge of ... something. He couldn't describe it but the next thing he knew a shimmering faint light appeared and a spectral wolf like figure appeared before him, striking the soldier. The fuck? How does this even work "Right then, let's keep going" he said, staring at his hand and the bodies on the floor as they turned into mist.
[7:57 PM] Kwakado: As the last of the figures fell, Sula looked over to Vivianna and Conri with dead eyes. The smoke around him thinned, for just a moment. "...Yes, time to go." And they walked on to the only door in sight.
[8:02 PM] M I K A: Vivianna is in shock at what just happened..how..when..another secret it seemed. She sings to help the two men in front of her. She can taste the iron but keep singing, if only to have some other sound then heavy breathing. She doesnt want to talk to either of them..and perhaps if they get out..maybe..she have to take some time away from him..for it seemed she still didnt know him at all.
[8:19 PM] Storm: Conri took up the rear as they moved into the next room. This was too easy, that can't just be it. A voice begins to fill the room as the enter the next room. "The door before you is locked and will only open once a button is pressed. On the other side of one of these walls lie allies with the same situation. Should both press green both teams may leave with no issue. Should one group press green and the other red, the group that pressed red will be rewarded with an unlocked door and some weapons, while the green group will be faced with some adversaries. In the scenario both groups pressed red, each with be faced with many adversaries before you are able to leave. What will you decide? Choose wisely now." "Well fuck" Conri muttered as he glanced at the other two, pondering the situation. "I say red"
December 25, 2016
[12:26 PM] Kwakado: "You would throw our, allies, into danger...!" Sula's head whips up towards the ceiling, and his hand reaches out as if to block a harsh sun. "Have you brought us here, to drink our despair?! Does it satisfy you to watch us feed on our friends!? You will pay." But in Sula's heart - and in his faded eyes, which looked back to the others - the man's decision was already clear.
[12:39 PM] M I K A: She looks away from them both.."Red" slips out of her mouth quiet as a whisper
[12:44 PM] Kwakado: "..." Sula walks grimly to the door, noticing a small sealed compartment next to it. "Go on, then, Woyuda." He motions to the set of buttons, without facing them.
December 26, 2016
[8:34 AM] Storm: "Only people I care about protecting is myself" Conri growled, And the queen, else I wouldn't have a contract, "Which means by extension the two of you, so yeah anything that helps us get out of here faster, the better. Allies or not." Conri walked up to the door to stand beside Sula, looking down at the buttons. "Stop me if you want, but I'm pressing red" his hand hovered over the red button.
[11:29 PM] Kwakado: Sula looked back in horror. "What are you doing?! Go!!" He knew that if Conri would not do it, then he would have to. Otherwise he may as well be killing Vivianna.
December 27, 2016
[2:52 PM] Storm: "There" Conri pressed the red button, looking back at Sula and Vivi over his shoulder. "Now we wait for these allies to choose."
January 1, 2017
[3:48 PM] Storm: A small click came from the door as it unlocked. Conri tensed for a moment anticipating monsters to appear from mist. Instead another click and a stone in the wall slided out revealing a tome, a lance, but most importantly a small purple stone. "Well, let's get going then" Conri ordered, picking up the stone It's crude but it'll do the job
[5:06 PM] Kwakado: Sula struggles to peel his eyes away from the green light coming from the other room. He could not even bring himself to wonder why, or even notice that, the weapon waiting within the wall was a Freyzenese Fire tome... That light was an unmistakeable sign that whatever allies were behind it had chosen a higher path. A sacrifice, traded in for this tome. Finally, he looks to the door, averting his eyes from Conri and Vivianna.
January 2, 2017
[5:09 PM] M I K A: She sighs and continues forward ignoring the boys..something in her heart now gone as she looks at Sula..perhaps it would never come back. Maybe..maybe being with him had been a mistake..ah whatever she could think about this when it was all over.
[5:27 PM] Kwakado: ===END RP===




No comments:

Post a Comment