Tuesday, November 29, 2016

[IG] 11/29.2: Serving Yet Another Woman

Featuring: Sula, Vivianna, Erik, Satomi, Nadia, Walter



[6:12 PM] Kwakado: Sula hums dully, as the manor looms higher and higher over them. An immaculate garden, meant to resemble a Nohrian summer, surrounds them as they approach. "Ah, one more thing, ha ha." The Dwabi looks back at her with a disarming smile. "Do not say anything about Leo-e...things are not good with him and his family, you know."(edited)
[6:20 PM] M I K A: "Oh ok..I won't..but why does this look like home Sula? There's Edelweiss over there and Gentians in the shade, even Arnicas over by the small brook..oh oh and even a few Fire Lilies!"
[6:26 PM] Kwakado: He chuckles, surprised at her familiarity with his master's garden. "The first Stormblade came from Nanya...the legends tell that he was the one who guided the Khlin-i people through your homeland."
[6:28 PM] M I K A: "I've never heard of him..or this place."
[6:41 PM] Kwakado: "Even the people here, have forgotten most of the story...In truth, these plants are just a way of showing that they are...special. To stand out, ha."
[6:47 PM] Morderbanned: Inside of Stormblade Manor, Erik, Satomi, and their daughter Nadia were sitting around a very long, thin table, eating dinner. None of them say a word to eachother. Erik and his wife are sitting at opposite ends of the table, and Nadia is at the center. As they finish, a maid comes along and takes their dishes. Without speaking to eachother, Erik and Satomi stand and walk to their respective wings of the house. Walter, a retainer, came and started to lead Nadia to her room.
[6:52 PM] Kwakado: A pair of burly Oni guard the front door with polished steel clubs, but Sula rides around to the back, giving them a wave. Once they reach the small, yet lavish stables, he ties up Shimi in her familiar stall, then they head back to the front doors. "Are you ready, love?"
[6:55 PM] M I K A: "No not at all."
[6:58 PM] Kwakado: Sula opens the doors with flippant grace, stepping into the familiar foyer of Stormblade Manor. The meager staff seems equally surprised by Sula's presence as they do Vivianna's. "Kwemo, everyone, Kwemo! We have come just in time for the dinner, no?"(edited)
[7:01 PM] M I K A: Vivianna stares in shock at him..but they might as well tell everyone they're here.
[7:03 PM] Kwakado: "And a most special delivery, ha ha ha!" His accent thickening, Sula holds up the wrapped present with one hand as the other leads Vivianna toward the dining hall.
[7:05 PM] M I K A: She could feel her hair start to slip out of the pins. Of course..She takes a deep breath squeezing his hand.
[7:09 PM] Morderbanned: As the pair enter the dining room, Nadia sees her mother's retainer round a corner. She stares at the Dwabi as a grin grows on her face. "Uncle Sulaaaa!" The girl runs over to Sula wit her arms out wide, expecting a hug.
[7:11 PM] Kwakado: "Nadi-a!" The Dwabi wraps a wiry arm around the child, laughing rhythmically as he meets her expectations. "Look how you have grown!"(edited)
[7:12 PM] Morderbanned: "You've been gone for so long!" Walter walks over to the three. "Welcome back Sula. Who's your friend?"
[7:15 PM] M I K A: "Um hello I'm Vivianna." She gives her a shy smile.(edited)
[7:16 PM] Morderbanned: "And why are you here?"
[7:18 PM] M I K A: "...Because I'm Sula friend and I wanted to see the girl he said such nice things about."
[7:25 PM] Kwakado: "This is Lady Vivian-na of the Kingdom of Nohr." Sula turns to the side of each of them. "Vivi-e, this is Wal-ter, and Lady Nadi-a.
[7:29 PM] Morderbanned: Walter nods. [N] "Hey Walter, now that Sula is here, you can go." "As you wish." Walter started to head back to Erik's quarters. "Sula, tell me all about your trip!"
[7:35 PM] Kwakado: "Ah, it was a wild, rolling storm..Monsters around the corners, and an army of angry bandits..Vivi-e and I even raised a baby horse!"
[7:36 PM] M I K A: She starts to laugh.
[7:37 PM] Morderbanned: "A baby horse?! was it cute?"
[7:37 PM] M I K A: "Very, black and white like a little cow."
[7:39 PM] Morderbanned: "Awww! What's it's name?"
[7:40 PM] Kwakado: "Este. He is very hairy, and he runs faster than some of the older horses."
[7:41 PM] Morderbanned: "Oooh, how is Shimi? Did you bring her?"
[7:45 PM] Kwakado: "Yes, she flew all the way from the Kingdom of Freyzen-wald. Time for Shimi-e to sleep, ha ha..." Sula holds out the present. "And time for you, to have this!"
[7:48 PM] Morderbanned: "You remembered?! Oh, thank you Sula!" She grabs the gift. "Can I open it now?"
[7:48 PM] Kwakado: The Dwabi nods. "You've had your birthday...it's yours."(edited)
[7:49 PM] Morderbanned: The girl eagerly opens up the gift.
[7:52 PM] Kwakado: Inside is a small, stuffed Falicorn, about the size of a little teddy bear but clearly modeled after the particular one resting in the Stormblade stables. Real feathers line its stuffed wings. "One-of-a-kind, made by a magical maid."
[7:53 PM] M I K A: She gasp, it was so cute, her eyes travel to him..she had no idea he could make such cute things.
[7:54 PM] Morderbanned: Her face brightens up and she hugs the falicorn. "I love it! Thank you!"
[7:58 PM] Kwakado: Sula looks proudly back to Vivianna, then to the child. "...You waited so long for it. Enjoy it as much as you like, Nadi-a."
[8:06 PM] Morderbanned: "I will! Thank you so much! It's the best gift ever!" Nadia gave Sula another hug.
[8:06 PM] M I K A: She giggles and hides a coo.
[8:11 PM] Kwakado: The devoted retainer motions toward his elaborately-dressed "friend", smiling to Nadia. "Vivi-e is a princess, from a faraway land. Her songs..have the power to heal a broken heart!"
[8:11 PM] Morderbanned: "Woah, can you sing to my mom and dad?"
[8:13 PM] M I K A: "Huh!" She is shocked. "Um..I..I..I could try..." She gives a slightly panic look at Sula
[8:17 PM] Kwakado: "...But there is one catch." Seemingly unfazed, Sula leans down to the child. "The ancient magic makes her voice, very sore....Vivi-e is too tired right now. She used her magic songs, to get us all the way back to see you."(edited)
[8:19 PM] Morderbanned: "Wow... Maybe some other time! My parents don't really get along well..."
[8:22 PM] M I K A: A sorta loud stomach rumble intrepts them as Vivi looks away.
[8:24 PM] Kwakado: "Ha ha! It seems we have to go have our dinner, now. You ate all of yours, yes?" His grey eyes pierce warmly into Nadia's.(edited)
[8:27 PM] Morderbanned: "The chef can get you something if you want, Miss Vivi."
[8:29 PM] M I K A: "Ah..something green and filling miss Nadia."
[8:30 PM] Morderbanned: "Come on, I'll take you to the kitchen!"
[8:33 PM] M I K A: She smiles. "Lead the way miss."
[8:34 PM] Morderbanned: Nadia hums and skips along towards the kitchen. At the same time, in Erik's wing of the house, Walter came in telling his liege about the visitors. "So, Sula is back? Let my wife know that her retainer has returned." "Yes milord." Walter left to head to the opposite wing.
[8:36 PM] Kwakado: Sula took a brief, solitary moment in the hallway to clear his thoughts, before continuing on to the kitchen. Would he be able to stay for much longer? Would he even return, once Luna's quest had ended?
[8:37 PM] M I K A: "Nadia would you mind if I cooked?"
[8:37 PM] Morderbanned: "Um, I guess not. I can tell the chef that you want the kitchen to yourself for a bit."
[8:38 PM] M I K A: "Oh thank you miss." She begins to gather ingredients
[8:38 PM] Kwakado: Sula gives her a nod of approval. "Thank you, Nadi-a."(edited)
[8:41 PM] Morderbanned: "Sula, what should we do while she cooks?"
[8:42 PM] Kwakado: He grins. "Why don't you show me what you have learned, while I was away....unless you were just playing around, ha ha!"
[8:43 PM] M I K A: She smiles. "Yes, I'm sure you two have much to catch up on." She gently shoos them from the kitchen.
[8:47 PM] Morderbanned: Nadia takes Sula to a smaller dining room, adjacent to the kitchen. She sits down at the table.
[8:51 PM] Kwakado: Sula sits down across from her, smiling serenely.
[8:53 PM] Morderbanned: "So, what do you want to know?"
[8:54 PM] Kwakado: "Ommm...." His eyes shut as usual, then open once more. "Tell me, something funny you discovered."
[8:59 PM] Morderbanned: "Hehe, well, I learned this spell that uses the air, and I used it to make Walter's pants fall down in front of my dad!"
[9:00 PM] Kwakado: "Ha ha ha ha! That one needs to, loosen up once in a while! Well done, Nadi-e!"
[9:01 PM] Morderbanned: "I knew you'd like that one!"
[9:05 PM] Kwakado: "Mm, but what matters, is you liked it. Never let anyone take your happiness away, Nadi-e."
[9:06 PM] Morderbanned: "I know Sula, you don't want me to end up like my mom and dad, right?"
[9:07 PM] M I K A: Vivi sighs as she starts to mix the broth..the house was making her feel much to homesick and now what she was making would double it..or perhaps it would make her feel better. She starts to sing to keep her mind off home, trying to keep her voice down as well.
[9:07 PM] M I K A: "His hair hangs in ringlets, his eyes as black as soles, My happiness attend him wherever he goes, From Tower Hill, down to Blackwall, I'll wander, weep and moan, All for my jolly sailor bold, until he does return."
[9:09 PM] Kwakado: "No, no one wants to end up like that....Not even they do." He raises a single finger, reciting an often-shared proverb: "Nanyo is no fun / For anyone ~(edited)
[9:11 PM] Morderbanned: "I know, you say that one all the time, Sula-o."
[9:18 PM] Kwakado: "And I should say it more." Sula gives another rhythmic laugh. "Wind magic already...Ba-bi."
[9:21 PM] Morderbanned: "Well, Mister Sula would know a thing or two about wind magic, huh?"
[9:26 PM] Kwakado: "...Nice one, ha ha ha. Truly, they called me the best wind mage on the island, ha...but that is a story for another day." Sula waves a flippant palm aside, as if to brush the past away.
[9:29 PM] M I K A: She pokes her head out. "Dinner is ready."
[9:32 PM] Kwakado: Sula's eyes glittered with a joy the girl didn't often see in him, when he was away from Shimi-e. "Ah! Do you need help?"
[9:42 PM] M I K A: "Mmm if you could set the plates please."
[9:43 PM] Kwakado: Sula does so at once, with a crisp efficiency he hadn't had back in Freyzenwald.
[9:48 PM] M I K A: "The rolls are still in the oven. Do you like honey rolls Nadia?"
[9:49 PM] Morderbanned: "Oh, I already ate, but I'd like some please."
[9:52 PM] M I K A: "Alright." She gets them out quickly.
[9:57 PM] Kwakado: "Not too much, Vivi-e! She is still only four!"
[10:00 PM] M I K A: "I was only giving her one Sula-e, she can be spoiled a little."
[10:02 PM] Kwakado: "Perhaps..."(edited)
[10:06 PM] M I K A: She turns to her and whispers. "You can have two."
[10:07 PM] Morderbanned: Nadia nods and grins.
December 2, 2016
[4:27 PM] M I K A: She smiles and pours some soup out for her and Sula. She then passes two warm rolls to the girl.
[4:29 PM] Kwakado: Transfixed by the smell of the soup, Sula doesn't notice Nadia's rolls right away.
[4:31 PM] Morderbanned: Soon after the food had been served, footsteps can be heard walking down the hall, towards the dining room. Nadia is to absorbed in the rolls to notice the steady and rhythmic tapping of her mother's feet as she makes her way towards the trio.
[4:32 PM] M I K A: Vivianna sits and begins to eat.
[4:35 PM] Kwakado: Sula seems more relaxed as he dines, happily watching Vivianna and Nadia from the corners of his cloudy eyes.
[4:37 PM] Morderbanned: Nobody seems to be paying any attention to the door opening up behind them; Satomi is standing in the doorway, staring at the group. "You didn't tell me you'd be coming today, Dwabi."
[4:41 PM] Kwakado: Sula's head whips up as the woman's voice fills the room. By her final word, the Dwabi has sprung from his seat and prostrated himself before the doorway in an instant display of fealty. The motions of his mouth were no less swift, no less rehearsed: "Lady Satomi."(edited)
[4:46 PM] M I K A: She turns quickly, shocked at his actions. This must be the whom he served..she was lovely.
[4:52 PM] Morderbanned: "And you certainly never told me about bringing a guest."
[4:56 PM] Kwakado: "Of course, milday." Sula's body seems to billow up like a smoky snake. "A secret shared before the goal, is a rice-bag bearing a hole." He smiles serenely. "No other messenger could bring these truths to you, in safety."
[5:01 PM] M I K A: She stay quiet..not knowing what to say
[5:02 PM] Morderbanned: "Well, who is this woman, and why is she in my house?"
[5:07 PM] M I K A: She finally speaks up. "I'm Vivianna Lockwood. I came with Sula to see..Khlin."
[5:10 PM] Kwakado: Sula musters up a response soon after. "Ha, her family is famous among the Nobili-ti of Nohr for their Wyverns..." Sula's gold-sleeved arm indicated the pot of soup in the kitchen behind them. "...and her domestic skills are, only the finest, milday!"(edited)
[5:17 PM] Morderbanned: "That does not answer the question as to why is she in my home."
[5:23 PM] Kwakado: "...To be formally introduced to the Stormblade family." Sula looks back to Vivianna for a moment, takes a deep breath, and.. "We are engaged, to be married."
[5:26 PM] Morderbanned: Nadia blinked a few times, staring at Sula. "Another woman in your life, hm? You should hope that your devotion to her does not interfere with your devotion to me."
[5:28 PM] Kwakado: "Truly." Sula bowed his head in a heavy nod.
[5:29 PM] M I K A: A small frown makes it's way onto her face. Devotion..Sula hardly talked about this woman..She shoves a roll into her mouth.
[5:39 PM] Morderbanned: "Does that mean this woman will be moving to Intetsu? I don't see how you could be a reatainer to me all the way in Nohr."
[5:43 PM] Kwakado: "And, ah..that is why she has come along to visit!" Sula rests a hand on the back of his seat. "Would you care for some of the soup, milady?"
[5:48 PM] Morderbanned: "...No, I would not." She looks to Vivianna.
[5:59 PM] M I K A: She stares back, almost defiantly.
[6:04 PM] Kwakado: "...O-of course not, please, forgive me. Dinner has already come, ha ha ha."
[6:17 PM] Morderbanned: "Of course... Now, on to the important things, what took you so long in Amatarasu?"
[6:23 PM] Kwakado: Sula sits down once more, aside his fiancee. "Uu...Nadia, can you find your way to your room now?"
[6:24 PM] Morderbanned: "Yes Sula.." With her mother in the room, Nadia was much more serious. She stood up and left the room.
[6:41 PM] Kwakado: "Ah, so, you have heard the news about the city? And Galla-ran?"
[6:44 PM] Morderbanned: "Of course."
[6:52 PM] M I K A: She listens quietly, wondering what he would say.
[6:54 PM] Kwakado: Sula folds his hands together. "Vivi-e and I, were trapped in the capital, during the attack. The, invaders, were...something from the Spirit World."
[6:57 PM] Morderbanned: Satomi doesn't believe she's getting the whole story. "And? You just decided to wait around in Amaterasu after the attack ended?"
[7:00 PM] Kwakado: "We had no choice..the Queen's magic kept the monsters trapped outside, but the people trapped inside."
[7:00 PM] Morderbanned: "And once the attack ended?"
[7:04 PM] Kwakado: Sula grins to Vivianna. "Then I got to know the Queen of Freyzen-wald better, of course!"
[7:07 PM] M I K A: She covers a small snort with a roll.
[7:10 PM] Kwakado: "Ha ha ha! As they say here, Lady Satomi...The enemy of my enemy / Is my friend" Sula claps once. "And if the rebellion attacks Yuki Jyorou as we pass by...then I must defend, Her Highness."
[7:15 PM] Morderbanned: "An attack on Yuki Jyorou? Why would you assist instead of reporting back to me?"
[7:21 PM] Kwakado: "Ommm...." Sula rubs his forehead with a sweaty palm, hesitant to continue. "Because of the man who led the attack. I had to stop him before he escaped, but...Vivi-a." The Dwabi gives her a look of unusual concern. "I know what I said before, but...describe him, please. What did he look like?"(edited)
[7:24 PM] M I K A: "Oh..big..really tall..with big muscles and bright blond hair. He had blood red eyes and was a very striking figure."
[7:26 PM] Morderbanned: "I've never heard of someone matching that description. Who is it?"
[7:28 PM] Kwakado: Sula turns quickly back to Satomi. "...He has grown, to be v-very big, since we met. And, Vivi-e, the armor? The mask?" Sula gives her a stern, yet encouraging look, silently kicking himself for his earlier warning.
[7:32 PM] M I K A: "Oh! There were two men..I was talking about the other one..the one Sula was talking about had blond hair and blue eyes and very nice armor and a mask..covering most of his face..looked young yes."
[7:35 PM] Morderbanned: "Of course, so who was the leader of this attack then?"
[7:39 PM] Kwakado: Sula planted a palm on the table. "..The vigilante. The Black-Knight of the rebels...made a move in Freyzenwald. We tried to capture him for you, but he escaped, like always."
[7:42 PM] Morderbanned: "The vigilante? So he decided to resurface after no activity for all of those weeks? I was starting to think he was gone for good."
[7:47 PM] Kwakado: "The man's a scoundrel, Lady Satomi!" Sula scowled theatrically, clenching a fist. "He has no sense of honor..seducing the princess, just to steal a kingdom he has no right to!"
[7:49 PM] M I K A: She tries her hardest not to laugh but she can't hide her smile.
[7:51 PM] Kwakado: "He, uu..." Noticing Vivianna's grin, Sula makes like a Mage Flier, and wings it. "...he even tried to charm my dearest Vivi-e, under my nose! ...Stop smiling about it!"
[7:52 PM] M I K A: Her laughs slip out now. "Oh Sula-e he could have never stolen me away from you."
[7:59 PM] Morderbanned: Young love... Something I had with Erik a long time ago... Now it's just revolting, reminding me of that time. "Why would a Khlinese vigilante be in Freyzenwald to begin with?"
[8:06 PM] Kwakado: "Lady Satomi..." Sula pulls out the festival invitation presented to him by her, months ago. "As you thought, they want to use the Queen, and her Nanyo soldiers, to destroy Intetsu. That is why I could not leave her before now. To make sure the rebel scum, do not stop you."
[8:12 PM] Morderbanned: "And why is the vigilante not in custody?"(edited)
[8:18 PM] Kwakado: "Because I...hhha..." The Dwabi retainer recalled the deserted streets of the capital, Vivianna's scars, and the look in the Queen's eyes when she recalled her missing husband...the cost of the disaster he had been so completely blind to. Ashamed, and seated between his lover and his liege, Sula looks down into the empty soup bowl, and his voice quivers. "...because I failed. I could not stop it...their plans...Ah, forgive me..."(edited)
[8:21 PM] Morderbanned: "You... failed? At one of our only chances to catch the vigilante, you failed?!"
[8:22 PM] Kwakado: "Y-yes! I could not stop it!" Sula seems to shrink even smaller.
[8:23 PM] Morderbanned: "You incompetent retainer..." she mutters. "You'll need to do some training with Sokonaro. At least he actually knows his way around a battlefield."
[8:25 PM] M I K A: She frowns at her. "He failed because he was trying to save people...he wasn't going to abondane others just to catch one man. We all were going through a lot."
[8:28 PM] Morderbanned: "May I remind you that this is my house, Vivianna," "I don't need to allow you here just because you're engaged to my retainer."(edited)
[8:31 PM] M I K A: Her frown deepens at the disrespect.
[8:33 PM] Kwakado: Sula remains silent, lost in thoughts all alone.(edited)
[8:35 PM] Morderbanned: "Your fiance's comments will not go unnoticed, Dwabi. There will be mandatory training sessions with Sokonaro for you."
[8:37 PM] Kwakado: "The....the fault is mine, Lady Satomi." Sula nods, with a pained smile.
[8:38 PM] Morderbanned: "You are very correct, the fault is yours for losing the vigilante."
[8:39 PM] M I K A: Her hand finds his again but it's painful squeezing now.
[8:40 PM] Kwakado: "Omm..." She can tell, even from his hand, that the Dwabi is petrified.
[8:42 PM] M I K A: She takes and deep breath and moves herself into his lap. "Sula isn't ready to do any sort of training with you Lady. He needs to rest."
[8:45 PM] Morderbanned: "My retainer may rest when I say so, and I don't appreciate your back-talk." "You may leave my house now. Without my retainer."
[8:46 PM] Kwakado: Sula gives Vivianna's hand a squeeze, leaning close as if to embrace her, then whispers: "stay with shimi-e...and do not worry."
[8:49 PM] M I K A: Her eyes dim and she nods. "Of course, it was getting late. It was a pleasure meeting you Lady Satomi." She curtsies and leaves. She would worry a lot.
[8:51 PM] Kwakado: Sula gives her one last parting word, one Satomi could never have recognized: "Keibele."
[8:54 PM] M I K A: She gives him a tiny smile as she leaves
[8:54 PM] Morderbanned: After Vivianna leaves, Satomi continues to talk to Sula. "That woman has no respect... I don't know how you find her appealing."
[8:55 PM] Kwakado: "You, speak truth, milady...ha ha ha."
[8:57 PM] Morderbanned: "Find Sokonaro and tell him what I told you."
[9:05 PM] Kwakado: "At once, Lady Satomi. Ho--..." Sula looked back to her. "I have not yet, finished the mission. Lunare-a is passing by Kranhai...the peasant hive. If the vigilante strikes again, he will do it there."
[9:07 PM] Morderbanned: "Good to know. Now go."
[9:13 PM] Kwakado: "Milady!" Sula stands to face her in desperate supplication. "In your name, I have served the royal-ti of Freyzen-wald. If I do not return to them Un Akhra...it could turn them against Intetsu. Bring them into the rebel arms."
[9:15 PM] Morderbanned: "Serving yet another woman? Well well Dwabi, I hope you know who you've sworn your allegiance to."
[9:25 PM] Kwakado: "And that, is why I came. To warn you. Lunare-a, is not someone to make your enemy. She held back an army of demons, with only her spirit...and the will, of a demon." His voice darkens, growing more sure of which little lady he has come to protect. "If this Demon Queen stands with the vigilante...then only death will stop her. And if she falls, the people will take their revenge. Just as they did, to my people."
[9:27 PM] Morderbanned: "And believe me, we'll be ready for them." "Enough delaying. Go find Sokonaro. I won't say it again."(edited)
[9:37 PM] Kwakado: "........I live and die, at your order, milady." His oath reavowed, Sula turns, and hurries out the door. He couldn't believe it had taken him so long to see. The country she had sent him to speak to, the election she ordered him to attend to...it meant nothing to Satomi, now. With Freyzenwald's army turned eastward, and its capital in shambles, the mastermind matriarch must have known its fate as well as Sula. But what she would never understand, is the difference between a dead nation...and a dying nation. That it is in a kingdom's darkest moments, when it is the deadliest. This is Sula's conclusion, as he leans out the open window. Punishments could come later. Apologies, crying children, smug shinobi....all that could wait, until he had saved the future. "Este-mi, Nadi-e...Wait just a little longer, for Uncle Sula." And with that, Sula climbed out the window, slid down to the foot of the manor, and broke into a sprint for the stables. For the loved ones, waiting to fly away with him.(edited)

December 5, 2016
[5:49 PM] Morderbanned: ===Rewind to after Vivi leaves the dining room===
[5:52 PM] M I K A: Vivi sighs and begins to sway, letting out a few notes to calm herself.
[5:53 PM] M I K A: "Should I let you fall, lose it all So maybe you can remember yourself? Can't keep believing We're only deceiving ourselves And I'm sick of the lie And you're too late"
[5:55 PM] Morderbanned: Erik Storm Stormblade was walking down the hall of Stormblade manor when he saw Vivianna.
[5:55 PM] Morderbanned: "You must be the one that Walter told me about..."
[5:56 PM] M I K A: She stops and quickly turns. "Um..h-hello."
[6:06 PM] Morderbanned: "My name is Erik Stormblade. I'd like to know what business you have in my home."
[6:08 PM] M I K A: She gasp..he did look like Leo..an older Leo but Leo. "I..I came with Sula..I have no business here." She turns away with a frown.
[6:10 PM] Morderbanned: "Why did my wife's retainer bring you here?"
[6:11 PM] M I K A: "I am..to be his w-wife." An unknowing smile comes back to her face and her eyes light up.
[6:13 PM] Morderbanned: "I remember when I was at your age...deeply in love with Satomi.....Anyways, I take it that he wanted to introduce you to his leige?"
[6:17 PM] M I K A: "Yes..I..I don't think I made the best impression." She sighs
[6:18 PM] Morderbanned: "Really? And why do you think that is?"
[6:19 PM] M I K A: She bows. "I spoke when I shouldn't have but she should not blame my husband like that. Everything is not as black and white as she makes it!"
[6:23 PM] Morderbanned: "You shouldn't speak to my wife unless you are spoken to, young lady."
[6:24 PM] M I K A: She bites her lip and nods but her eyes are icy as she looks at the man.
[6:25 PM] Morderbanned: "Hmph, just like my son.. " he mutters.
[6:27 PM] M I K A: She takes a deep breath and sings clearly this time, louder too.
[6:27 PM] M I K A: "Couldn't take the blame, sick with shame Must be exhausting to lose your own game, selfishly hated No wonder you're jaded You can't play the victim this time And you're too late"
[6:28 PM] Morderbanned: At first it looks like he's going to stop her, but decides to listen.
[6:29 PM] Morderbanned: "You're a good singer, I'll give you that..." he contemplates the lyrics, staying silent for a while.
[6:31 PM] M I K A: She just nods and finishes the song..it did help with her worry.
[6:31 PM] M I K A: "How could I have burned paradise? How could I? You were never mine!" "So don't cry to me, if you loved me You would be here with me Don't lie to me, just get your things I've made up your mind!"
[6:33 PM] Morderbanned: "It's beautiful. May I ask your name?"
[6:35 PM] M I K A: "..I'm Vivianna Lockwood sir."
[6:36 PM] Morderbanned: "Where are you from, Miss Lockwood?"
[6:37 PM] M I K A: "Far..from here Nohr..your Garden reminded me of home."
[6:40 PM] Morderbanned: "Well, that's because my family comes from Nohr."
[6:41 PM] M I K A: "Oh really? That's a far trip...why did you come here?"
[6:43 PM] Morderbanned: "I didn't come here, my ancestors did. They came from Nohr long ago... When The Khlinese Oligarchy was first founded. "
[6:44 PM] M I K A: "Oh yes Sula told me a little about it..but to be honesty I've never heard anything about..it before that."
[6:47 PM] Morderbanned: "About Nohr, or about Khlin?"
[6:49 PM] M I K A: "Khlin."
[6:52 PM] Morderbanned: "Well, I'm sure the history of Khlin isn't very hard to find, if you're really interested."
[6:55 PM] M I K A: She smiles at him. "I'm not though..but sir..could I have one of the Edelweiss in the garden."
[6:56 PM] Morderbanned: "Uh... of course...?"
[6:58 PM] M I K A: "Oh thank you sir!" She makes her way to the garden and sits down among some Gentians.
[6:58 PM] M I K A: "Edelweiss, Edelweiss Every morning you greet me Small and white, clean and bright You look happy to meet me Blossom of snow may you bloom and grow Bloom and grow forever"
[7:01 PM] Morderbanned: ===END RP===



No comments:

Post a Comment