Tuesday, October 11, 2016

85.0.1: Have My Child

Featuring: Vivianna, Sula

[2:29 PM] Spoopy Mika: Vivianna yawns as she finally makes sure Drew was alright..that had been a tough battle..She rubs her throat a little..and she had sung herself raw. She rubs her eyes and her tummy..a baby..a little one..She spins with joy laughing. Oh what would he look like...and his name of course! He needed a proper name! "I love you already little one." She doesn't notice the world around her
[2:42 PM] Kwakado: Not far from her, Sula approaches with a helping of lemon tea. He'd forgotten to be there for her during the jungle ambush...just as he'd forgotten almost everything at that time. His steps are rather slow, dragged down by the weight of their responsibility that hadn't quite lifted yet and the deaths of even more mysterious assailants. But to see Vivianna happy, whatever the reason, draws him in. "Vivi-eeee~" he calls brightly to her, waving(edited)
[2:48 PM] Spoopy Mika: She pauses and turns to him. "Sula-e!" She runs over to him, smiling bright like the sun.
[2:57 PM] Kwakado: Closing the distance with a light run of his own, Sula takes her hand in his. "You look so, kwemo...but how is your voice?"
[3:00 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Ah..well..it's been better but..I don't really mind this time."
[3:02 PM] Kwakado: "Hmm?" He had seen her singing almost non-stop, even when completely surrounded by charging cavaliers and magical bombardments... "Why not this time?"
[3:04 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Well.." She rocks on her heels bitting her lip deeply "I..I've got..really important news..that's been keeping my mind off things.."
[3:14 PM] Kwakado: "Hu?" His eyebrows rose at her sudden hesitation. "It is, good news, yes?"
[3:17 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Very good! Well..I think it's good.."
[3:20 PM] Kwakado: Curiosity fills Sula's face, and he hands her the flask of tea. "Drink then, love. And then you can tell me it all." He turns aside to give her time to prepare herself, but keeps his eyes on her.(edited)
[3:24 PM] Spoopy Mika: She gulps it down. ".......S-Sula..I-I'm with child.."
[3:26 PM] Kwakado: Sula blinks, glancing around. "Ah, was that who you were talking to before? Where did they go?"
[3:29 PM] Spoopy Mika: "...I-I'm h-having your child Sula.."
[3:40 PM] Kwakado: "Hu? But I...hhhu--" Shock seizes him. His face is completely expressionless, apart from his eyelids slamming up and down like a mortar. Even the air around him seems to stiffen and stop.
[3:44 PM] Spoopy Mika: "S-Sula?"
[3:54 PM] Kwakado: "How...no, that's not..." Thrown back into action, Sula's heart races in eight different directions. How had the future have snuck up on him like this? He looks back to Vivianna with a stunned expression full of feelings he hasn't even begun to sort out yet. His bare feet take little steps out, widening to keep his balance.
[3:58 PM] Spoopy Mika: "I-Is there something wrong? A-Aren't happy?!"
[4:05 PM] Kwakado: "I..d-do not know." He keeps steady a little longer, moving closer to her and looking into her eyes. And though he knew her answer: "You speak, truly?"(edited)
[4:07 PM] Spoopy Mika: "I wouldn't lie about this!"
[4:16 PM] Kwakado: "No, oh, no you would not, I..." He panted a bit, clutching his head. "...this is why you have been sick, ha...."
[4:17 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Mm..I-I wasn't dying..I-I'm just becoming a mother.."
[4:22 PM] Kwakado: "Vivi..." His mouth shudders into a smile at the sound of "mother", but the tremors spread throughout his entire body, making his distress clear. "I'm..."
[4:24 PM] Spoopy Mika: "...Y-You're not happy..y-you don't don't want this baby!"(edited)
[7:23 PM] Kwakado: "What?!" He staggers back. "No! I don't know...this is all too soon.." He was, quite literally, overjoyed...and yet a searing pain wracked through his thorny tattoos. He wanted to thank the gods, curse them, and hide from them all at once. Sula stumbles from side to side, feeling his vision dimming.(edited)
[7:37 PM] Spoopy Mika: "S-Sula?!" She rushes over. "I-I shouldn't have told you should!"
[7:47 PM] Kwakado: Roiling, ashy smoke drifts faintly around Sula. He doesn't realize that she can see it too. "Hnhnhnhnhnhnhnhnn....." Something like a hyperventilating chuckle comes from him, brimming with joy and sorrow. But the puffs of smoke fan out into the sky, and he looks back over to the woman right in front of him. She looked so far, floating away into the sky... And he collapsed onto the street.
[7:53 PM] Spoopy Mika: "SULA!" She runs over, falling to his side now. "I..If I know this would have happened I would have never told you!" She lightly touches
[7:55 PM] Kwakado: No response. He's completely unconscious.
[7:59 PM] Spoopy Mika: She's fearful, looking around. "Help! Help! Please somebody help me!"
[8:08 PM] Kwakado: ====Timeskip====
[8:28 PM] Spoopy Mika: She watches the bed sadly as he sleeps..this was all her fault..she shouldn't have told him..
[8:32 PM] Kwakado: After a little over an hour, Sula wakes up suddenly and quietly. It was much more peacefully than she'd ever seen him wake.
[8:34 PM] Kwakado: He just looks up at her for a few moments, neither smiling nor scowling, to slowly gather his thoughts.
[8:35 PM] Spoopy Mika: "I'm sorry I told you..I..I should have kept quiet about it.."
[8:37 PM] Kwakado: "Wh...wha?" Sula blinks. "What did I do? I do not remember..."
[8:38 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Ah..n-nothing! Nothing! I..I was just leaving now!"
[8:40 PM] Kwakado: "Vivi-e!" Once more, he reached out to her. "You will have...my child?"
[8:41 PM] Spoopy Mika: She stops, staring at the door. "...Do you want a child?"
[8:47 PM] Kwakado: Sula nods to the back of her head, then speaks just above a whisper: "..I do."(edited)
[8:53 PM] Spoopy Mika: "I am..I am having your child..a-and I won't get rid of it!"
[8:59 PM] Kwakado: "W-what, Vivi-e, no!" The very suggestion shocks him. "I...won't run from you.."(edited)
[9:00 PM] Spoopy Mika: "So...so you don't regret this..?"
[9:08 PM] Kwakado: "...I don't know." He sits up. "I cannot turn from this war. Not until....until..." His eyes shut. "...until it is over. But that isn't safe..."
[9:14 PM] Spoopy Mika: She finally turns around. "I know, you don't think I know..but..I-I don't care!"
[9:27 PM] Kwakado: Sula looks up to her, spotting a familiar sense of defiance in her face. Her harsh response was actually...comforting, though frustrating. "...What will you do, then?"
[9:31 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Stay safe..try my best to not..get hurt."
[9:40 PM] Kwakado: Sula sunk a little lower, but started to get up. "And I will be there with you, too. But if that is not enough..." His hands clench. "I do not think..my heart could stand it."
[9:42 PM] Spoopy Mika: "S-So..y-you don't hate me?"
[9:43 PM] Kwakado: "Why would I hate you?"
[9:50 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Well you passed out when I told you and started smoking..I thought maybe you were very mad.
[9:55 PM] Kwakado: "Oh." His shoulders raised out as he stood, in a partial shrug. "Truly, I think I was very mad."
[9:56 PM] Spoopy Mika: "S-So you were anger!"
[10:02 PM] Kwakado: "Of course!" Sula's voice raises almost instantly, and his hands fly out. "How can we look after a child, with death all around us?! How can one Dwabi make a home for them to grow, so soon?" He stops for a moment, forcing himself to relax. "...I know nothing, of what it means to be father."
[10:06 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Then I won't trouble you with..raising the child. I..I will take care of him alone."
[10:14 PM] Kwakado: Stung by her dismissal, Sula recoils. "And you think you can do it alone?! You do not even care, do you!" He snorts. "It seems my task is done, then, ha ha. Anything more...would be a burden, yes?"
[10:19 PM] Spoopy Mika: She glares. "It's nothing like that! You just said you weren't ready to be a father! I wouldn't want to have my child be a burden to you! A child should grow up with only love in their life!"
[10:23 PM] Kwakado: Anger drives his voice not into a blazing yell, but a chilled mutter. "And what has Nohr taught you of love? What is it that you would pass on? Even you couldn't stand unburdened by this, Vivi-a."
[10:28 PM] Spoopy Mika: She looks at him before her ears turn icy blue. Her mouth settled in a line and she stands. "I see you are feeling better. I shall take my leave." She strolls out slamming the door hard on her way out.
[10:38 PM] Kwakado: "Vivi-" And he is cut off by the slam of the door. Sula stands for a few moments more, then crumples to the floor, pounding impotently at the carpeted floor with a light fist. "Why, O Loa? Why, O Ayida?" With wet, weary eyes, he gazes deep into the earth. "Why do you hate her so?!"
[10:43 PM] Kwakado: He remains in the room for a long time, in a dreadful silence.
[10:44 PM] Spoopy Mika: She lets out a sob sliding down right outside his door. Of course he didn't want her child.."Don't fret little one, mama will always love you..no matter what."
[10:56 PM] Kwakado: "Omm..." Sula begins to meditate to drown out the sound of her sorrow. She was right, as much as he wished it weren't so. His child would be better off far away from him...yet this choice felt no less cruel. But he had to trust her words, and his worries, lest he only bring more tears into his little one's life. Even prayers for their protection would fall on deaf ears. So he simply hums on, hoping to quell his heart. But the joy of a child, the anger at his fate, they still remain. As do the pain of being sealed off from Vivianna, and the fear of what breaking such a barrier would mean. A ritual known even to Dwabi children...even that was beyond him now.
[11:01 PM] Spoopy Mika: She bangs on the door, hoping to show him how mad she was. "Su..." She stops. "I-I don't want to name him without you! P-Please!"
[11:09 PM] Kwakado: "You...?" One eye opens. "You need me to name him?!"
[11:11 PM] Spoopy Mika: "I want you to name him!"
[11:14 PM] Kwakado: "A child I will not even see?!" Sula slams a palm onto the floor, pushing himself up. "What place do I have in that?!"
[11:17 PM] Spoopy Mika: "I want you to have a place with this child! To love him and to love me! I want us to be a family! It's all I've ever wanted!" Her sobs as loud.
[11:29 PM] Kwakado: "I want it too! Klafi!" He storms to the door. "But you know that we cannot...I cannot."(edited)
[11:31 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Why not?!"
[11:35 PM] Kwakado: "It would only hurt them...and you." Sula's voice falters, but he steps forward. "I...don't want to make you cry like this."
[11:47 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Then..please..please..don't push me away!"
[11:54 PM] Kwakado: The door swings open without another word, and Sula steps across the threshold to her.(edited)
[11:55 PM] Spoopy Mika: She stands there in tears.
[11:58 PM] Kwakado: Sula gently rests a hand on hers, wrapping his fingers around as he leans down to her. "..I am here, Vivian-ne."
[11:59 PM] Spoopy Mika: "D-Don't leave me..p-please.."
October 12, 2016
[12:04 AM] Kwakado: "I'm right here." Sula backs up, but pulls her closer, leading her back inside. "And I want....to name our child, too."
[12:05 AM] Spoopy Mika: "And you..you want to be a family right?"
[12:06 AM] Kwakado: A scared smile lifted up. "Only if it is with you."
[12:08 AM] Spoopy Mika: She leans on him. "I'm sorry..for what I said..I..I just didn't want to get hurt."
[12:13 AM] Kwakado: Sula strokes her cheek, taking her over to the bed to sit down. "And not just for you...but you wanted to keep your, our child, away from Nanyo".
[12:18 AM] Spoopy Mika: "I-I'm glad you understand..I just want us to be happy."
[12:21 AM] Kwakado: Sula's smile grows more defined. "You are already a wonderful mother." He stops at the bedside, sitting on the edge without releasing her hand. "How long have you known?"(edited)
[7:19 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Not long..before we got to the tavern."
[7:21 PM] Kwakado: "How..did you feel?"
[7:23 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Happy..so very happy."
[7:31 PM] Kwakado: Sula grins. "I wish I could have seen you, ha ha!" But he knew that probably would not have gone well.
[7:32 PM] Spoopy Mika: "..I just..I think maybe I should have hid it from you."
[7:42 PM] Kwakado: "What, you would hide them forever? Nna, Vivi-e! I cannot look out for a secret child."
[7:43 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Sula-e you know what I mean."
[7:59 PM] Kwakado: "And you know what I mean..." Sula now holds her hand with both of his. "This is my child."
[8:05 PM] Spoopy Mika: She looks at their hands. "Our child Sula..a baby to love and cherish."
[8:15 PM] Kwakado: Leaning his head against hers, Sula joins in her gaze. "I will be, so glad to meet them."
[8:24 PM] Spoopy Mika: "W-Will you...you will love them right..that's all I want."
[8:26 PM] Kwakado: He turns to her, looking simultaneously sweet and stern. "Vivi-e....I could never stop myself from loving them."
[8:28 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Never..truly.." She hugs him
[8:47 PM] Kwakado: "They would have you for a mother, ha."
[8:48 PM] Spoopy Mika: "That's a good then right."
[9:06 PM] Kwakado: "Well..." He smirks. "If they would be half as beautiful as you..."
[9:10 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Oh shhh. I don't care what they look like" She smiles up at him. "I love you."
[9:13 PM] Kwakado: "Keibele." And a slow kiss, to soothe their anxious hearts.
[9:15 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Mmm Sula-e I've missed this..I've missed you."
[9:20 PM] Kwakado: Sula gives a contented sigh. "I could never get you to leave this army, ha ha...I missed you too, sweetheart." He pulls back without losing ahold of her. "The sun is still high, yes?"
[9:21 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Yes. why?"
[9:25 PM] Kwakado: "Mm, I wonder if we should stay or go, for the day."
[9:27 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Go where? I'd love to look around but I think I'd get lost."
[9:31 PM] Kwakado: "Well, it can be a date."
[9:34 PM] Spoopy Mika: "A date..oh we haven't been on one in a long time!"
[9:37 PM] Kwakado: Sula nods, stands up, and extends a hand to her. "Will you join me for the day, Vivi-e?"
[9:38 PM] Spoopy Mika: She takes it. "Of course I will love."
[9:39 PM] Kwakado: "Then--" Sula freezes as if struck by lightning...like a dire realization has just come to him. "Oh...Forgive me. I forgot something."
[9:40 PM] Spoopy Mika: "What is it?"
[9:42 PM] Kwakado: "Something Elwyn-no helped me with....I will return." And he rushes out the door, back to the troubadour's room.(edited)
[9:44 PM] Spoopy Mika: She looks confused.."Um ok."
[9:45 PM] Kwakado: Several minutes later, a hearty knock rattles the door.(edited)
[9:46 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Come in?"
[9:47 PM] Kwakado: Sula enters, now dressed in his marroon Freyzenese suit from the festival. It looks good as new...though the tie is at a bit of an angle.
[9:48 PM] Kwakado: "Kwemo."
[9:50 PM] Spoopy Mika: She gasp and stares. "Oh my! I forgot how handsome you looked in that."
[9:53 PM] Kwakado: "You, you must have made a good choice." Sula tugs at a sleeve, even less used to it than he was to such a reaction from her. "Are you ready, love?"(edited)
[10:02 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Shouldn't I change as well? I mean you look so nice and..I look not as nice."
[10:05 PM] Kwakado: "Uu? No, you still look better." Sula grimaces a little in confusion. "But, if you want to, ha ha.."
[10:07 PM] Spoopy Mika: She pushes him out some. "I'll be out in a moment ok."
[10:07 PM] Kwakado: "Wha--?" Sula sizes up the situation while he waits.(edited)
[10:14 PM] Spoopy Mika: She finally walks out. "Alright, I'm ready love."
[10:18 PM] Kwakado: Sula takes a moment to admire her outfit, then takes her hand as they descend the stairs. "And where would milady like to go?"
[10:23 PM] Spoopy Mika: "I don't know..a restaurant perhaps." She giggles.
[10:30 PM] Kwakado: "Mm, yes." He chuckles back a little, exiting the still-recovering tavern. "A town as pretty as this must have some nice restaurants."
[10:39 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Well lets look around then."
[10:46 PM] Kwakado: "This feels like a picnic" The couple passes by many people as they stroll through Yuki Jyorou. Some look afraid of the war, but others are making the most out of life. They drew a few stares from both.
[10:47 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Do we look strange dear?"
[10:50 PM] Kwakado: Sula looks over his outfit once more. "Uu, do we?" He walks right past a restaurant with a large inviting sign, as if not having seen it at all. "I think you look lovely."
[10:51 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Then I was probably imagining those stares. Love what about the place we just past?"
[10:53 PM] Kwakado: "Ah..." From his furrowed brow, it looked like he had imagined the same thing. "They must be jealous, ha. Did you see something?" Sula takes a heavy whiff of the air around him, then turns back to the place behind them. "Oh! Not bad!"(edited)
[11:00 PM] Spoopy Mika: "Maybe.." Did she looks strange..pink hair wasn't all that common but still.."Alright, lets go there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment